ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 22.4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2008, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 22.4

Promos are due by Sunday May 4th @ 11PM EST

card subject to change

Hardcore Match
Joker vs. Elix West

Singles Match
Judge vs. Alli Sabbah

Handicap Match
Force vs. Alli's Security Team

Tag Team Match
Crusher & Cryptic vs. J & J Enterprises

Six Man Tag Team Match
DC & Thugged Out vs. Freebird Express (Morton, Gordy, Garvin)
Old 03 May 2008, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC walks into the IWO Arena as he is stopped by Hugh Miller*

Hugh: DC I have a quick question for you?

DC: Go figure, what the hell do you want Hugh?

Hugh: Well, last week you issued a challenge to the entire IWO roster for someone to face you at Reckless Reunion, has anyone answered you yet?

DC: No they haven't. And you know why, because who really wants to get their ass kicked by me in front of a sold out crowd at Madison Square Garden? Hugh, there is no one in my league here. I have beaten them all, and no matter who accepts my challenge, I will prevail one way or another.

Hugh: What about your match tonight?

DC: Tonight is no different. Tonight I team up with the tag team champions to take on those redneck clowns the Freebird Express. Tonight the Express are going to get the beaten of their lives. I plan on proving a point out there in the ring in the main event. I plan on showing everyone that I should be wrestling for the World Title. For my title. Tonight Freebirds you go to the dogpound, and tonight DC and Thugged Out are going to put you down!
Old 03 May 2008, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer starts blaring out the PA system as J & J Enterprises enter the arena. The fans show their hate of the group by booing and screaming obsenities*

and to think I actually missed America while we were in Argentina...coming back and this is the respect we get from you people

These people are worse than the fans at Regal's crowning on Raw. At least he could make an impact and shut the show down before the finish.

Ha ha yeah that was great he really showed them who runs shit, just like we've been showing all of you why we run shit in the tag team division in the IWO and we don't even need the belts to prove that we are the best

Hell, the belts aren't even real gold anyways. They are tin with gold paint.

Wait? You mean to tell me that my Hardcore title isn't real?

No, yours is real. I paid good money for it. The other ones that our "fearless" GM is giving guys isn't.

Oh ok phew you had me worried there for a minute

Come on, you know Gene is cheaper than Thugged Out's whore.

That's why he hasn't canned us yet because he wouldn't be able to afford another tag team as great as us

We make everyone else look good. If he lost us, the show wouldn't be the ratings success it is today.

If he lost us the network would totally remove the show from it's regular scheduled time and replace it with reruns of Law & Order

However, we won't discuss back room politics right now. No, we will talk about the opponents for tonight: Crusher and Cryptic.

The dirty hippie and the guy who couldn't defeat Unstoppable Force if his life depended on it

No shit. Crusher might need to look for a new job. After all, we did make Cryptic's last partner run like a little bitch.

He could always try out for a part in The Phantom of the Opera since he's always wearing that mask

Well, after tonight, he'll wish this was all an act in a play.

For Cryptic this is gonna be much worse than the time he got caught smoking pot in the bathroom back in high school

Or the time he got beat up and had his pot stolen. At least then he could go to his mommy and daddy. Now that they are 6 feet under, he'll be wishing he was with them in hell.

Don't cry now Cryptic save that for tonight after we beat your sorry ass in the middle of this ring

Just remember, we might joke around a lot, but tonight playtime is over and your asses are next, boys.

*They throw down their mics and leave the ring with their girls to more boos from the crowd as the walk back up the ramp,as they leave the screens show "Visit www.jandjenterprises.com"*

Josh and I both worked on this so duel credit is always appreciated.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2008, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*Thugged Out are in the back of the stretched Hummer, riding to the arena for tonights show. The Driver, is driving...

Exo: Yo, that shit down in Argentina was fucking sick.

Stick: And it all went down in the blink of an eye.

*Thugged Out look into the camera, then look back to continue their conversation.

Exo: Look, the important thing is we still champs.

Stick: Hellz, yes.

Exo: Now, we gettin a chance to reunite with our main motha fucka, DC.

Stick: Now there is some history.

Exo: We gonna go out there tonight and show the world why we was always,

Stick: Always,

Exo: The toughest gang this industry has ever seen.

Stick: Too bad we gonna have to fuck these hillbillies up.

Exo: Fuck it. Tonight is a night of celebration.

Stick: And tonight, we set off down the road that leads DC back to the IWO Championship, where our fucking dawg belongs.

Exo: It ain’t gonna be pretty,

Stick: Neva is,

Exo: But we gotta remind every chump back there in the locker room exactly why we were brought into this organization in the first place. And we sendin a message tonight.

Stick: Aint nobody been able to hang with DC and Thugged Out.

Exo: Remember that “unstoppables” shit...

Thugged Out:

Exo: Yeah, that was some funny shit. Anyways, DC, tonight, the long road to glory begins.

Stick: Fuck that shit aint that long, we only got a couple a punks standing in our way.

Exo: Our, fucking way.

Stick: And we taking them down our way.

Exo: The fucking Thugged Out way.

*The Driver rolls down the window and speaks to Thugged Out,

The Driver: 5 mins boys. Get ready.

*Thugged Out pull into the arena and get ready for the show. The crowd is getting riled up for some fucking action from Thugged Out and DC!

---

Sorry dc, I just didn’t have much time for anything this week. Been totally slammed at work, next few weeks don’t look much better. I want to make sure we’re still on the roster and participating though. I still got the reckless reunion banner to take care of. I haven’t forgotten.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2008, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Seems like everyone wants to attack the front runner. See...I'm used to being the front runner..Being that top dog. And now..I'm back there where I should be..The number one contender for the World Heavyweight title. As usual..DC had to try to have his help to stop me..But I once again foiled his plan...And now I turn around and see that I have been placed in a handicap match..Against Alii's security no less. I only have one thing to really say about that..And that's bring on every one of them.

See..I'm not the handicapped one in this matchup..They are...Every one of them. You can't handicap the Unstoppable Force..I have no flaws. 2 on 1..3 on 1..4 on 1..Whatever it is..It doesn't matter...Because I'm motivated now. No longer do I have to stay in the dumps fighting Crusher every week. I'm back with the big dogs..I'm back to becoming a big dog again...And that's very bad for Alli's security. See..I don't know any of them..Never thought it was important to know jobbers like themselves..But..I do know if they hang out with Alli..They have to be worthless..And have extremely low self-esteem issues.

Because as much as I don't know his security team..I do know about Alli himself. He's the lowest form of a piss ant. He's one of those guys who tries to make himself feel relevant by even having his own "security team." Let me tell you something Alli, you were never relevant..And you never will be. This is nothing more than a desperate attempt to try to regain all that spotlight that you lost a long damn time ago. I've beaten you before..I've taken you out..So if your team is anything at all like you, which I assume they are..Trust me..They will be no problem for the Unstoppable Force.

I have so many more important things to worry about then Alli's security team..An important thing like the..World Heavyweight championship. I'm going to end this quick. 1 minute per team member at the most. Unstoppable Drop here..Hell from above there..Bam..Bam..Done. And then I'm going to go back..And watch Judge beat up Alli himself..And you never know..I might just make my presence known to Judge there...Pain May be mandatory..For all of them.
Old 05 May 2008, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judges music hits as he makes his way to the ring, he grabs a mike*

Judge: I proved myself against Corey last week in his barbwire hell, but that's only the beginning. Sabbah, this week I show you I'm a new man.

Last time we met you put up a hell of a fight, but your about to discover, I'm a different man this time. I've put my anger aside and now its all professional. Its all about keeping my title.

This week I prove that. You might not realise it when I'm pounidng you in the corner, or even when I'm slamming you to the mat. But there will be no denying it when you look up at the lights, whilst I pin you for the 1...2.....3.

Look out IWO, here I come, Force what I do to Alli, is only the beginning of what I have in store for you.

It's time to be judged, and as far as I'm concerned, every one of you guys in the back...is guilty!

*Judge chucks the mike aside and leaves the ring*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote