ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

World Domination Supershow from Buenos Aries April 28, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2008, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default World Domination Supershow from Buenos Aries April 28, 2008

Okay so things have been real hectic, I had finals to finish up, and Doom has been busy, and we have lost Glue for the moment...so I will just recap the show. Sorry guys, but I will post the results and make it up to you on next weeks' Redemption..I don't want to delay anymore, because I want to get to the PPV. Thanks for promoing guys. Here are the results

--------------------

Show opens with a shot of the crowd and Marv and Tater welcoming everyone to Buenos Aries

1) Cryptic vs. Crusher ends in a double countout : The two competitors fought hard and into the crowd where the action continued until both men were counted out...they fought through the break until security broke them up

2) Mr. Smith came to the ring with the TV Title...he declared that the TV Title will stay vacant...he then made his huge announcement stating that the TV Title and the Hardcore Title would be unified in a ladder match at Reckless Reunion..He said the new title will be called the Extreme Hardcore Championship. He also mentioned that the currect hardcore champion Jason is one of the participants in the match.

3)Joey Garvin d. Alli Sabbah, Elix West, and Joker in a fatal fourway hardcore match: Garvin got the pinfall on an unsuspecting Sabbah by nailing him with the DDT.

4) Force d. DC to become the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship: A good back and forth match, with both men having the oppurtunity to win...Crusher tried to interfere but was turned away by Force...the match went long and in the end Force defeated DC with The Deletion

5) Quezell Washington cut a promo via satalite saying that the fans in South America didn't deserve to see a quality athlete like him...he then stated that he would win his match against Garvin at Reckless Reunion

6) Thugged Out d. J & J Enterprises and The Freebird Express to retain the Tag Team Titles: Good action from all three teams. Exo gets the pin on Morton when their driver trips Morton up...Exo then hits a spinebuster for the victory

7) DC is interview backstage by Chad Willard...Chad tells DC that he doesn't have a match right now for the PPV...DC makes a challenge to any superstar to wrestle him at Reckless Reunion, and said by this time next week he would have an opponent

8) Judge d. Corey Taylor in a barbwire match to retain the World Title: Corey and Judge went back and forth at the beginning of the match...Corey began to dominate the World Champ putting him into the wire several times and making him bleed...the finish came when Corey was about to get ready to beat Judge the lights went out...when they came on Masque was standing in the middle of the ring...he chokeslamed Corey, then picked him up to hit the gravedigger on him...the lights went back out and Masque had disappeared...Judge made the pin for the victory

9) After the show Judge was treated for his injuries
Old 28 Apr 2008, 06:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It's all good DC no worries.

Good show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2008, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I can write some stuff again this week DC. Just PM me shit. All my assignments are in.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote