ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Fandamonium PPV from San Diego March 19, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2008, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Fandamonium PPV from San Diego March 19, 2008

*Fireworks go off as the California crowd is going crazy for this fan interactive ppv, we join Marv and Tater at ringside*

M: Welcome everyone to the second annual Fandamonium PPV. I'm Marv Rome and with me is Tater Inberg and tonight four huge title matches, and they don't get no bigger than the main event.

T: Marv, tonight we get to see the rematch, Judge vs. DC 2...and to make it even better if you look up above me, you will see that Hell in a Cell Structure that will be lowered later tonight, and contain both of these men.

M: It's going to be a great evening and let's get to the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Title Match: Cryptic vs. M Shadows vs. Elix West vs. Joseph Schmo vs. Alli Sabbah

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlX402Mrbsw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlX402Mrbsw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here comes one of several challenges for the Hardcore title here tonight in this five man Hardcore match up. Joseph Schmo.

T: Yeah and if you bet on Schmo then you don’t know Schmo.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMDugOlis-Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMDugOlis-Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here is a man who might have an extra bit of silverware to sell after tonight if he can become the Hardcore Champion. Can you imagine Alli Sabbah as the champ Marv?

M: Quite frankly thinking about that makes me shudder.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Destruction is this next man’s game and his name is Elix West.

T: Yeah he is certainly going to be tough to beat in this kind of environment and one would be best advised to stay well away from him.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdAULqSsX0g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdAULqSsX0g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Now M Shadows is making his way out to the ring. Still on one crutch, limping ever so slightly.

T: From what we have seen the last few weeks I don’t think that so called ‘injury’ is going to affect Shadows too much at all.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: It’s the man of the hour! Cryptic! The peace loving Hardcore champ. He might not be the champ when the night is through with the 24\7 rule having been voted in by the fans tonight at Fandamonium.

*Cryptic gets about half way down the ramp when Schmo comes down to meet him, taking him down with a clothesline. Schmo then gets on top of Cryptic and starts waling away at him with mounted blows as the ref calls for the bell.*

T: Schmo straight into the action but here come the others!

*Sabbah charges down the ramp and pulls Schmo off Cryptic. He then nails Schmo with a DDT onto the entrance ramp. West is looking on from inside the ring not paying attention as Shadows slides in behind him with his crutch. Shadows nails West in the back of his head with the crutch. West topples over the top to the outside. Back on the ramp Schmo and Sabbah are brawling all over the ramp and up to ring side. Cryptic is just managing to get to his feet. Sabbah rakes the eyes of Schmo and brings him over to the ring side guard rail. He bounces his head off it and then chucks him over the rail, into the crowd. Sabbah follows him into the crowd and grabs a prosthetic leg of one of the fans. Schmo gets to his feet and gets levelled with the leg.*

M: Action everywhere as the camera men have a real tough job getting all of the action in this crazy five man match up.

*Back at ring side Shadows is in control of West. He is working him over with the crutch repeatedly jamming it into West’s gut who is lying on the ground and has started to spit up blood from the repeated crutch shots to the gut. Suddenly Cryptic comes into the shot and comes up behind Shadows with the Hardcore title. Shadows turns around and gets leveled with the strap by Cryptic. Cryptic makes a cover on Shadows on the outside. 1….2……….kick out by Shadows. Cryptic then goes over to West, who is in bad shape, and feeds him into the ring.*

T: Cryptic couldn’t get the cover on Shadows and is now focusing on West. A questionable decision.

*Meanwhile, in the crowd, Sabbah has managed to apply ‘The Barter’ to Schmo using an electrical cord.*

M: Oh my! Schmo is getting the life choked out of him and there is no one to break this up, we might have a tap out right here!

*Suddenly one of the fans smashes a beer bottle over the head of Sabbah! Sabbah rolls off Schmo and clutches his head as it starts to bleed. We get a close up of glass shards stuck in the skull of Sabbah. Security rushes the fan who uses the bottle and evict him. Sabbah and Schmo are now both exhausted in amongst the fans.*

M: I guess that’s what happens when you make enemies of the fans Sabbah! Ha!

*In the ring Cryptic has control of West. He is systematically working him over. He has him up on the turnbuckle and brings him out, nailing a muscle buster. Just then Shadows rolls into the ring. Cryptic gets up and turns around to be greeted by Shadows who goes for the ‘Death Drop’ and…*

T: Cryptic pushes him away just in time!

*Shadows gets pushes against the ropes and comes back and gets nailed with a big time spine buster by Cryptic! Cryptic then signals for the ‘Walls of Peace’. He grabs the legs of Shadows and gets him over. ‘Walls of Peace’ locked in!*

M: Even if Shadows makes it to the ropes it doesn’t matter cos this is an anything goes Hardcore match! Shadows in all kinds of danger here!

*Shadows has his hand up, about to tap, when Schmo slides back into the ring, trash can in hand. Schmo cracks Cryptic in the head with the can, causing him to break the hold. Schmo then pulls Cryptic up and nails a double arm DDT on him, dropping Cryptic, head first, into the trash can. Cryptic rolls to the outside.*

T: That can isn’t good for anything now as Schmo could pull up and upset here if….

M: Oh no, Sabbah back in the ring!

*Schmo is up, turns around and gets a gut kick and hit by ‘The Closing Deal’ from Sabbah. Sabbah with the cover on Schmo. 1….2…………..*

M: No! Broken up by Shadows who just has enough energy to dive over and break up the pin!

*Shadows staggers to his feet and turns around to be greeted by Elix West who is back on his feet and looks pissed. West picks Shadows up high above his head in a gorilla press. He then walks over and chucks him to the outside. Shadows lands hard on the outside eliciting a sympathetic ‘oooh’ from the crowd.*

T: Never count out the killing machine Elix West!

*Sabbah is back on his feet and charges over looking to clothesline West. West ducks though and pulls Sabbah up onto his shoulders. West then nails ‘The Cyclone’ on Sabbah! West flexes his muscles and is just about to make the cover when Cryptic rolls back into the ring. He raises both his fists and we see he has knuckle dusters on. The dusters are emblazoned with the words ‘Peace’ and ‘Love’.*

T: I don’t know about you but I don’t think what Cryptic is going to do with those knuckle dusters has much to do with Peace or Love.

*West ain’t afraid though and walks right up to Cryptic, towering over him. He sneers at him and Cryptic looks uncertain for a moment. The crowd cheers though which proves to be the motivation Cryptic needs as he stomps on the foot of West and then starts working his ribs with the knuckle dusters. West staggers back and Cryptic comes in and sets him up for ‘The Blissful End’ and….*

M: Cryptic hits his patented finishing manoeuvre and makes the cover! 1…2………..

T: 3! Damn! Cryptic is still the champ, but there is still plenty of time for that to change tonight.
*Cryptic walks up the ramp holding the belt up high as the crowd goes wild...he walks through the curtain and heads down the hallway as backstage employees congratulate him...Hugh Miller walks up and tries to get a quick word with him*

Hugh: Cryptic, you just got a huge win in that hardcore title match, but you do realize that you will be defending that belt possibly all night?

*Cryptic looks shocked and stares at Hugh, he takes a huge gulp*

Cryptic: Ummm...all night? Yeah, all night! I knew that.

*just then J&J Enterprises attack Cryptic from behind...They slam him against a wall as Hugh moves out of the way...Josh begins to yell that Cryptic ain't nothing...Cryptic is hunched over and Jason nails a huge JKO on the concrete floor..Josh covers and the ref assigned to the champ makes the count...1.....2.....3....Josh gets the pin and becomes the new hardcore champ, he picks it up and looks at Jason*

Jason: That's not the only gold we are going to be winning tonight!

*They head off down the hall*

M: I can't believe it, just like that, Josh has just beaten Cryptic for the hardcore gold.

T: Good that hippie deserved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Title Match: Force vs. Juice

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Things are about to get real cool in here fo’ sure as Juice makes his way to the ring.

M: How can things possibly be cool with you sitting next to me partner. Anyway, Juice will be challenging for Force’s TV title here tonight in what promises to be an exciting match.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Now here comes Force, looking to Force his unbearable title reign out for a little bit longer.

M: Unbearable? The other week you thought he was the bomb? God damn idiotic wrestling fans, you need to be schooled by Truthhh about having some goddamn consistency.

T: Shut up! If I want to mark for someone one week and someone else the next I will. It’s my right.

M: I guess its also your right to be retarded then. But that’s ok. Anyway, enough shameless PWF poster references, lets get to the match.

*Bell rings. Juice charges in at Force as he starts stretching against the ropes. Force reacts quickly and pulls the ropes down and Juice spills to the outside. Juice quickly to his feet. He tries to get back in, but Force baseball slides him back to the floor. Juice stumbles up again as Force steps back. Force charges up and dives through the middle rope, nailing a suicide dive on Juice. Force picks Juice up and bounces his head off the ring apron before feeding him back into the ring. Force comes in and gets Juice up. He whips him against the ropes and then looks for a big boot, but Juice counters hitting a spinning heel kick, taking Force down. Juice then nails a standing moonsault into the pin. 1…2…..kick out by Force. Juice sits Force up and locks in a sleeper hold.*

T: Force was off to a great start but Juice lightning speed caught up to him. Now Juice trying to slow the big man down.

*Force is being worn out by the sleeper hold. The ref raises and drops his hand. Then again. He goes to do it a third time but Juice keeps his hand up. The fans pop. Force manages to get to get back to a vertical base. Force then delivers a series of elbows to the gut of Juice, breaking the hold. Force then goes off the ropes and nails a bicycle kick to Juice, taking him down.*

M: You don’t see that move to often from Force.

T: Yeah, I didn’t even know Force knew how to ride a bike, yet alone hit that move.
*Force waits for Juice to get up. Juice to his feet and staggers around and Force slaps on a choke. Force signals for a choke slam, but suddenly Juice counters with an eye poke and a kick to the gut. Juice goes off the ropes looking for ‘The V8’ and….*

M: Force moves out of the way just in time!

*Juice staggers around and Force nails him with a vertical suplex. Force pushes down on Juice for a cover. 1….2…..kick out by Juice. Force gets Juice up and whips him against the ropes. Juice comes back and both men go for clotheslines. Brutally colliding in the middle of the ring. The ref starts to count.*

T: Marv I’m just getting word in my headset that a hardcore title match has broken out in the back! We are going to go there on the titantron live, right now!

M: Wow! In the middle of this match we are interrupted with another Hardcore title match, I guess the fans are really getting their money’s worth here tonight.

*On the video screen we see Thugged Out attacking J & J Enterprises as April and Stacy scream at them...Josh is being beaten like a rag doll as Exo and Stick are double teaming him...Jason gets up, only for the Freebird Express to show up...Gordy and Morton jump on Jason beating him down...Exo and Stick see this and they go after the birds, but not before Stick hit Josh with some kind of box, shattering the box and knocking Josh out cold.*

M: Josh looks like he just got the crap knocked out of him.

T: That's because he did Marv.

*April leans down to check on Josh and puts her hands on his chest..the ref sees this and notices Josh's shoulders are down..he counts....1....2...3..April just got the win, and the ref hands her the belt...Stacy sees this and tells her to run..she does*

M: What the hell, April just pinned Josh and we have a woman as the hardcore champion.

T: Well at least she looks better than the last champ!

*April turns a corner and gets clotheslined by M Shadows...Shadows then drops down and pins her and gets the hardcore title..he then dashes into a locker room and closes the door*

M: Another new champion, I can't believe it, Tater what do you think?

T: Wow what a match that was as we now return to the match at hand for the TV title. As Force is on his feet stomping away at Juice.

*Force pulls Juice back to his feet and whips him into the corner. He follows him in with an avalanche. Juice staggers out of the corner and Force hits him with a spinning power slam. Nailing Juice’s back into the canvas with authority. Force goes off the ropes and comes in looking to drop a knee on the face of Juice. Juice moves though and Force’s knee hits the canvas. Force on one knee, slow to get back up. Juice is up though and runs up to Force. He steps up on his knee and swings his other foot around, hitting a shining wizard to the side of Force’s skull. Force topples over.*

T: Juice’s quickness once again allows him to regain momentum in this match up.

*Juice steps back and runs over to the ropes, jumping over Force as he goes. Juice hits the ropes and flips back, hitting a perfect lionsault on Force. Juice with the cover, 1…2……………….kick out by Force. Juice pulls Force up and brings him over to the corner. He then ties him to the tree of woe. Force hanging upside down as Juice steps back for a run up. Juice comes in going for a baseball slide to the skull of Force, but Force pulls himself up out of the way. Juice slides through, crutching himself on the ring post as his eyes bulge out of his head. Force gets untangled from the turnbuckle and pulls Juice into the middle of the ring. He stomps on him a few times and then goes up top. Force signals for the Unstoppable Drop and….*

M: Juice quickly up to his feet and charges over, nailing Force with a big European uppercut! What a quick counter!

*Force is reeling on the top. Juice brings him off the top with a frankensteiner. Flipping Force over and onto the mat. Juice then goes up top and signals for The Chaser and…*

T: Force now quickly to his feet and comes over, pushing Juice off the top and to the outside!

*Juice flies off the top and smacks his head on the announce table as he comes down! Force rolls to the outside and picks Juice up. He puts him into the announce table and goes to the top of the turnbuckle again. Force signalling for the Unstoppable Drop again and…*

M: What a move! Force just nailed the Unstoppable Drop on Juice, putting him through the Spanish announcers table as splinters fly everywhere!

T: Ow! I think I got some in my eye!
M: I’m sure that’s not the first time you’ve said that Tater.

T: What are you implying?

M: Never mind.

*Juice is on the ground and he is now spitting out blood and grasping at his throat. The ref checks on him and goes to throw up the X but Force pushes him aside. Force grabs Juice and chucks him into the ring. Force comes in and says that it’s over. He pulls Juice up by the throat and has him in position for a choke slam*

T: Juice’s neck and throat could be seriously injured. What is Force doing?

M: He’s about to do what he came here to do, defend the god damned title!

*Force is about to nail the choke slam when suddenly DC runs down the ramp. Force drops Juice and readies himself. DC slides into the ring and Force says ‘just bring it’. DC charges over and soccer kicks Force right in the crown jewels. Force doubles over in pain and the ref calls for the DQ.*

T: What the hell DC? I thought he was meant to be Juice’s friend? He just cost Juice his title chances.

M: Yeah but he saved Juice from what could have been a serious injury if he had copped that choke slam. I don’t like it any more than you do though Tater. We were robbed of what could have been a much better match here tonight.
*video package is aired showing the first match between DC and Judge*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag Team Title Match: Thugged Out vs. J&J Enterprises vs. Freebird Express

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here comes the Freebirds, Morton and Gordy, who have been doing well in the IWO, but are yet to capture tag gold. Could tonight be the night? I doubt it, not with the other two devastating teams they have to contend with.

M: Come on fair go, in a match like this, anything could happen.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGw2vlk5z9E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGw2vlk5z9E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Stop the presses! J and J Enterprises coming through! These guys got screwed out of the tag titles recently and they would like nothing more than to get them back here tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: But they’ll have to go through this deadly team and they might just get a bit Thugged Out in the process!

T: Oh I see what you did there. A witty word play, very clever. Lets see if you can keep it up.

M: I doubt it Tater, I doubt it.

*Bell rings. All men in the ring at the same time in this tornado tag team, anything goes, tag team match up. Thugged Out and J and J enterprises exchange glances and then looks over and Gordy and Morton standing near the ropes. Stick and Josh then charge in clothes lining Gordy and Morton over the top rope respectively. They both dust off their hands and turn around. Exo levels Josh with a big boot and Jason takes Stick out with a DDT. Exo and Jason then turn to each other. Exo grins sadistically as he flexes at Jason. Jason comes in and Soccer kicks him in the nuts though and Exo falls to his hands and knees. On the outside Gordy and Morton are getting to their feet. Jason sees his opportunity and takes a few steps back. He runs up and steps off Exo’s back onto the top rope and then executes a incredible shooting star press to the outside, taking Gordy and Morton down.*

M: What a move but Jason might have taken himself out with that one as well!

*Exo and Stick get to their feet in the ring and see that they are left in the ring with Josh. Josh is backed into a corner by Thugged Out. Josh tries throwing a punch at Exo who no sells it and gut kicks Josh hard, causing him to slide to sitting position in the corner. Exo then signals for Stick to come in as he steps out of the way. Stick charges in and hits a bronco buster on Josh in the corner. Stick then gets out of the way and starts directing Exo to do something. Exo goes over and picks Josh up in a gorilla press. He brings him over and throws him over the top rope and into Gordy, Morton and Jason on the outside, taking all men down again.*
T: Check out the sheer power of Exo that guy has certainly had his beefcake 9000!

*Stick is talking to Exo again who gets on his hands and knees in front of the ropes, this time voluntarily. Stick steps back as all the guys on the outside start getting to their feet again. Stick bounces off Exo, onto the top rope, and then to the outside with a whisper in the wind type corkscrew manoeuvre, that takes all men down.*

M: Not even Jeff could do that move better than that!

T: That’s because Jeff is on Meth.

M: Harsh, but true.

*Exo slides to the outside and goes under the ring. He brings out a steel chair. He surveys the carnage before him and waits for the first person to get to their feet on the outside. Gordy is first up and gets a chair shot to the skull. Exo then with the cover. 1….2…..kick out by Gordy. Exo then sees Morton getting up. He chucks him the chair and big boots it into his face, taking him down. Exo makes the cover on Morton now. 1…2……..kick out by Morton. Josh is next to his feet and Exo goes over with the chair. Exo drops the chair in front of Josh and then reverse russian leg sweeps him into it, face first. Exo makes the cover on Josh now. 1….2………..kick out by Josh.*

T: Exo systematically going through the competition here as Thugged Out is looking great, but they just can’t seem to get the pin.

M: Well now Jason is up and so is Stick. Jason I’d advise playing dead.

*Stick sees Exo with the chair and gets the idea. He comes over and grabs a groggy Jason from behind. Holding him up for Exo to deliver the chair shot. Exo swings for the fences, and Jason ducks out of the way, Exo levels Stick with the chair! Crowd pops. Stick looks around in Shock as Jason leaps up and hits a huge Spear on Stick, ploughing Stick back into the steel ring steps! Jason then picks Stick up and feeds him into the ring. He then helps Josh up, who has been busted wide open by the reverse Russian leg sweep into the chair by Exo. Jason grabs the steel chair Stick dropped when he was speared, and gives it to Josh. He then goes under the ring and gets a steel chair of his own. Both Josh and Jason climb into the ring with Stick who staggers to his feet.*

T: I think we all know what’s coming here!

*Josh and Jason charge in with chairs from opposite sides, and nail Stick with a vicious conchairto! Stick staggers around for a bit and then slumps to the ground. Josh then sets his chair up in the middle of the ring and signals to Jason. Jason pulls a near lifeless Stick up and feeds him to Josh who nails the ‘Call for Fire’ into the steel chair on Stick. This breaks the chair in two and busts Stick open. Josh makes the cover as Gordy and Morton finally make their way back into the ring. Jason tries to guard the pin but Gordy and Morton double clothesline him and then break up the cover before the ref can even count to 1. Stick rolls to the outside, trying to get some recovery time. Gordy and Morton get Josh up, spin him around, and fling him through the ropes at full speed. Josh slams into the steel guard rail on the way to the floor as the crowd cheers. Jason getting to his feet confronted by both members of the Freebird Express.*

M: Now it’s the Freebirds time to shine!

*Gordy comes over and drops Jason with an old school DDT. He then signals for Morton to go up top which he does. The crowd pops as the Freebird Express go for ‘The Rocket Launcher’ and…*

M: They hit it, what a great move!

T: It’s just an assisted splash Marv.

M: Oh just shut up Tater!

*Morton makes the cover, the ref count. 1……2……….*

M: Exo in and takes out Gordy with a lariat clothesline and breaks up the pin!

*Exo sees Josh getting up near the guard rail on the outside. He picks Morton up and chucks him through the ropes. Morton collides with Josh on the outside, pushing both men back into the steel guard rail. Exo then turns back around and goes over to Josh who jumps up and nails a JKO from nowhere on Exo!*

T: JKO! JKO! JKO! IT’S GOT TO BE OVER!

*Jason gets up and looks to Stacy on the outside and blows her a kiss. But before he can turn back around to make the cover he sees Allison take Stacy out from behind with a double axe handle to the back of the head! Jason flips out!*

M: Isn’t that Thugged Out’s limo driver? What’s she doing here?

T: It’s obvious, she’s expanding her resume!

*Jason is trying to make the decision as to whether to pin Exo or save his girl. April comes over and tries to help out. She looks to pull Allison away from Stacy but Allison just back hands slaps her back to the stone ages. Stacy staggers back and wipes her lip, seeing blood on her hand. Jason can’t take it anymore and charges to the outside to fend off Allison. Gordy is left in the ring with Exo who is still seemingly laid out. He goes over to Exo and makes the cover. 1…2…………*

M: Stick is back in with a barbwire baseball bat! Where the hell did he get that?

*Stick breaks up the pin with a barbwire bat shot to the back of Gordy. Gordy rolls off in the pain. Stick then sits Gordy up and grinds the bat across his forehead, opening him up properly. Exo gets to his feet and Stick drops the bat. Stick pulls Gordy up as Exo goes up top. Josh on the outside has crawled over to attend to April on the entrance ramp whilst Jason is helping out Stacy, both girls in bad shape as Allison has backed up the ramp and left.*

T: Stick and Exo left alone in the ring with Gordy and they are looking for ‘The 88’ and…

M: They get it! The cover. 1…2…………

*3! Thugged Out picks up the win and retain their tag team titles. Thugged Out both raise their hands in victory as Morton crawls back into the ring to check on his downed partner. Stick then whispers something into the ear of Exo who nods.*

M: Thugged Out are still champions but what are they thinking now?

*Stick grabs the barbwire bat and Exo goes to the outside and gets a stop sign. Thugged Out then close in on Josh and Jason and their girls. The girls freak out and run up the ramp. Stick nails Jason in the gut with the barbwire bat and then uses it to Russian leg sweep him to the mat. Exo crams the garbage can over the head of Josh and then nails it into his head with a big boot, taking him down. Stick and Exo then laugh at the fallen Josh and Jason and turn back to the Freebird Express in the ring. They both slide back in the ring. Thugged out comes over and starts stomping away at the totally exhausted and beat up Freebird Express.*

M: Thugged Out have annihilated J&J Enterprises and now look to do the same to the Birds.

T: Serves those rednecks right!

*Stick and Exo pick up Morton and send him into the ropes they then nail the Last Call on him to take him out...Exo motions for Stick to head to the top rope, as he picks up Gordy...just then the crowd goes nuts as Joseph Schmo hits the ring with a chair and whacks Exo in the back with it..Exo drops Gordy and falls to the mat...he then rolls out of the ring...Stick is up top and Schmo nails him in the head with the chair knocking him backwards and off the top rope to the floor outside..Schmo is pumped as the crowd can't believe it..they are cheering for him as he asks for a mic*

M: What is Schmo doing coming to the aid of the express?

Schmo: I guess you are wondering what I am doing out here. It's really quite simple. I am tired of living a lie. I am not some rich white guy with a briefcase. I am not some simpleton named Schmo..No, I am southern born and southern bred. I am a Freebird baby!

*crowd is going nuts*

T: What?!!!!

Schmo: And I am no longer going to be called by this ridiculous name...from now on, I go by my real name and that is...Joey "Jam" Garvin!

*Crowd goes wild*

Garvin: So get ready IWO, because the Express is ready to roll all over you!

*Gordy and Morton get up and hug Garvin as they all three raise their hands to their music...the crowd is loving it*
*Backstage we see Shadows talking to Shock about his upcoming match*

Shadows: I got your back, don't wory about me having this title okay?

Shock: Brother, I am not worried about you and that title, because you aren't going to be the champ any longer.

Shadows: What do you mean?

*Shock then kicks Shadows in the gut and hits the ShockBox on him..he covers him...the ref counts...1.....2....3...Shock gets up and grabs the title, he then heads down the hallway*

M: What just happened? He just attacked his own brother.

T: Oh well, I guess that means this next match between Shock and Crusher will be for the hardcore title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Title Match: Deathshock vs. Crusher

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here comes the Shocker who has pulled out a real shock tonight in becoming the Hardcore Champion earlier tonight.

M: That’s right so now this match up has had its stakes raised. As it is a Hardcore title match up, taking place due to the 24\7 stipulation imposed on the Hardcore title here tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Now here is the man who Death Shock must defend the strap against. Not an easy task. My advice would be to just quit and live to fight another day.

M: Well, I’m glad neither of these men look like they are going to do that, because I’m pumped up for this match.

*Shock hands the Hardcore strap to the referee who holds it up, passes it out, and signals for the bell. Shock stars jawing at Crusher who doesn’t look intimidated in the slightest. Shock gets right up in the grill of Crusher who looks away from him.*

T: Perhaps Crusher a bit intimidated here….I can’t imagine why.

*Suddenly Crusher spins around and levels Shock with a big right hand! He shakes his fist out and then drops an elbow on Shock. Crusher up and drops another elbow on Shock. He then drops a third elbow and hooks the leg for a pin. 1…kick out by Shock. Crusher goes to hit a cannonball on the chest of Shock, but Shock sits up and Crusher’s backside hits the mat hard. Shock gets up to his feet as Crusher sitting on the mat in pain. Shock then drop kicks Crusher in the face, knocking him back. Shock pulls Crusher to his feet and whips him into the corner. He charges in looking to avalanche Crusher in the corner, but Crusher moves out of the way. Shock goes chest first into the top turnbuckle. Shock staggers backwards into Crusher who goes for the Olympic Slam and…*

M: Shock lands on his feet, spins Crusher around, and plants him with a vicious DDT.

T: Shock just avoided a quick loss in this match up. That could have been the shortest Hardcore title reign of all time.

*Shock starts stomping a mud hole in Crusher. Crusher convulsing violently. Shock finally stops and pulls Crusher into the corner. Crusher seated in the corner as Shock goes under the ring and brings a trash can back in. Shock sets the can up over the face off Crusher and goes up the turnbuckle on the other side.*

M: Shock looking to go coast to coast here will he nail it?

T: No! Crusher chucks the can right into the face of Shock mid air! Shock just got trashed! How did you like that pun Marv?

M: About as much as I like calling matches with you Tater.

*Crusher comes over and picks up the trash can again. He puts the right leg of Shock into the can and then goes off the ropes. Crusher charges in and jumps up, hitting a big splash onto the can, crushing it into the leg of Shock. Shock screams out in pain and kicks the can off, grabbing his right leg in pain. Crusher hurt his ribs in the move though and is also rolling around in pain.*

M: I don’t know who that hurt more, possibly not the smartest of moves, but if Crusher can capitalise and get his signature Ankle Lock locked in then Shock could be stuffed.

*Crusher is first to recover and rolls to the outside. He goes under the ring and gets two steel chairs. He brings them in and puts one under the right leg of Shock who is still in pain. Crusher looking to con chair to the right leg of Shock and….*

M: Crusher takes a huge swing, but Shock kicks up and the chair flies straight back into the face of Crusher! What a great counter by the Hardcore champion!

*Crusher staggers all the way back and flies over the ropes to the outside! Shock gets to his feet and grabs the other steel chair. Crusher staggering up on the outside, his face a bloody mess. Shock runs up and jumps onto the top rope. He balances precariously for a moment before jumping off with the chair raised high above his head, going for a vicious flying chair shot. But Crusher suddenly kicks his foot up and super kicks the chair back into the face of Shock!*

T: What a counter as Crusher makes the cover on the outside!

*1….2………………………………….*

M: Kick out just in time by Shock who has now been busted open after that ruthless counter.

*Crusher gets to his feet as Shock still in pain clutching his bloodied face. Crusher goes over and gets the steel ring steps. He brings them over and sets them up behind Shock, who is slowly getting to his feet, and has no idea where he is at. Crusher then gets behind Shock as he staggers up. He goes for the Olympic Slam again and….*

T: Crusher looking for the Olympic Slam into those steel steps this is going to hurt!

M: He nails it! HOLY SHIT! Shock just went bouncing off those steel steps, the brutality is off the wall in this match up!

*Crowd chants Holy Shit as Shock bounced about a metre off the steel steps before falling to the ground. Crusher comes over and makes another cover.*

M: This is it. 1….2……………..

T: NO! My god M Shadows just broke it up with a huge crutch shot to the back of Crusher! Where the hell did he come from?!?!?

M: I think he came from the crowd and that was totally unexpected! Now Crusher is in a lot of trouble.

T: Damn it! Shadows is no cripple. It’s a god damn lie, when are people going to start realising it?

*Crusher grabbing his back in pain as Shadows limps over and pulls Crusher up. Shadows looks over and sees the steel steps. He looks for a Death Drop onto the steel steps and…*

M: Counter by Crusher, pushing Shadows away! Thank god!

*Shadows limps around and Crusher picks up the crutch he used to nail him in the back just moments earlier. Crusher swings for the fences with the crutch and hammers Shadows in the head. Shadows falls back and the back of his head hits the steel steps on the way down! Shadows is out cold. Crusher says this one is over. He goes under the ring.*

T: What the hell could Crusher be looking for now! Why doesn’t he just make the cover?

M: Oh no! Crusher just pulled out a steel chain from under the ring! What is he thinking here?

*Crusher comes over to Shock and wraps the steel chain around the right leg and ankle of Shock. He then locks in the Ankle Lock whilst pulling the chain tighter around the leg and ankle of Shock. Shock screams out in pain and taps out as if his life depended on it.*

T: What a brutal way to end the match up. We have another new Hardcore Champion but will Crusher be the one to leave the arena with the belt here tonight?

*Crusher goes through the curtain and as soon as he does he is nailed in the face with a chair...Joey Garvin drops down and pins him for the 3 and takes the hardcore title and runs*

M: Wow! Garvin just won the hardcore title.

T: he did what Schmo couldn't do earlier, guess the name change is working for him.

M: well folks you see the Cage beginning to lower from the ceiling and we are close to witnessing one of the greatest world title match to date, the rematch between Judge and DC.

*video package is aired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Title match: Judge vs. DC

*The cell is in place and the crowd is going crazy*

M: you can just feel the anticipation in the air tonight Tater.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Listen to this crowd booing the two time former champion.

T: That's because they are jealous Marv. They wish they could be like DC.

M: I don't know about all that, but I do know that DC looks ready.

*DC comes down the aisle and stares at the HIAC...he then walks through the door, and climbs up onto the apron, he gets in the ring, and stares out at the camera side of the crowd, he then motions his arms as this crowd boos him loudly.*

M: And now the entrance of the champ.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: What an eruption for the World Champion

T: These people are fools!

*Judge comes out and the crowd is going nuts...he heads down the aisle pointing towards DC..DC watches as Judge comes down and grabs ahold of the cage...he shakes the structure before pointing at DC again..he then steps into the door...he takes off the gold and hands it to a ref..the ref closes the door and locks it...Judge then grabs the door and pulls at it to make sure it is locked, he turns and smiles at DC*

M: Judge with a devious smile on his face, I think he has been waiting for this for a while.

T: I think he is an idiot. I hope DC mops the floor with him.

*Judge walks over and goes up the stairs...he climbs through the ropes and the two men stare at each other as the bell sounds.*

M: This is going to be a good one.

T: Shut up Marv, and just watch the match.

*The two men circle each other, both of them jawing..finally a collar and elbow tie up...Judge too strong pushes DC towards the corner...the ref tells him to break and Judge does so cleanly but slaps DC in the mouth, and smiles...DC rubs his face, and comes charging at Judge, but Judge catches him and nails a belly to belly suplex on him..Judge with a cover, and gets a two count*

M: Right away Judge takes down the challenger

*Judge goes for a headlock and has DC on the mat with nowhere to go*

T: That cheapshot artist, Judge should have that title stripped from him.

*Judge trying to wear down the champ, but DC trying to get back into the match..he slowly starts to get to a knee...Judge lets go of the hold and comes down on the back of DC's neck with a hard clubbing blow...he then picks DC up and hits a huge open handed chop to the chest of DC which takes him down to the mat...Judge tries to drop an elbow but DC rolls out of the way...DC gets to his feet, as does Judge who is holding his elbow...DC kicks him in the gut, then nails a DDT on him...DC for the cover...1..2..kickout...DC then gets on top of Judge and unloads with rights and lefts*

M: DC has the momentum in his favor and is nailing Judge with those punches.

T: You act shocked Marv.

M: Well...

T: Shut Up!

*DC gets off of Judge, and then drops a knee to his head...Judge rolling around on the ground and DC back on top this time choking him...DC with his hands around the neck of Judge choking him out...DC lets go and then motions for towards the ramp...DC then begins to stomp on Judge...Just then Thugged Out come down the aisle...they have a set of lock cutters with them*

M: What? Why are they coming out here?

T: Duh! DC just motioned for them to come on down.

*Thugged Out get to the door and cut the lock off, but just then The Freebird Express with Garvin come down after them...they attack Thugged Out before they can get into the doorway..DC jumps out of the ring and goes out of the cage and begins nailing Garvin from behind..he grabs him and slams him face first into the cage...DC then goes around the cage and grabs a chair..Thugged Out and the Birds are still fighting as they are now in the crowd and heading up the walkways.*

M: The fight is continuing into the crowd Tater

T: I hope they beat their redneck asses.

*DC comes around the cage as Garvin is getting up..he levels him in the face with the chair*

M: What a shot to Garvin and DC just took him out.

T: That's payback from last week Marv.

*DC says something and steps into the cage again..just then Judge levels him with a big boot to the head...DC falls to the floor, as the crowd cheers...but then coming down the aisle is Cryptic..he runs down and covers Garvin...the ref counts...1....2...3....Cryptic just won the hardcore championship*

T: that damn hippie!

M: He just got back the title, and there he goes through the crowd

*Judge picks up the chair, as DC is struggling to get to his knees...Judge looks down at him...he gets ready to hit him, when DC nails him with a low blow..Judge drops the chair and DC crawls out of the cage...*

M: That is a cheapshot Marv

T: It's legal.

*DC catches his breath and gets to his feet...he goes over to the railing as the crowd boos him..DC slaps some fan in the auidence...Judge trying to get to his feet, and comes out of the cage...DC sees this and attacks him with hard punches the head..he then grabs Judge and smashes his face into the cage..he then rubs him into the steel, and Judge is busted open*

M: And the blood begins to flow

*DC punches him in the face a few times, before Judge blocks one of them...Judge then grabs DC and whips him into the guardrail...Judge runs at him with a splash but DC moves..Judge lands hard on the railing and DC heads for the cage, he begins to scale the Cell*

M: DC heading to the top of the cell

T: Good plan, run from that big fucker.

*Judge shakes off the effects of that failed move and goes up the cage as well...DC gets there first and waits..Judge gets to the top and DC immediately begins to stomp on him...Judge trying to punch DC in the leg, but it's not working..Finally Judge dives forward and tackles DC by his legs...the two men throwing punches and rolling around on top of the cage*

M: This is chaos and that is a dangerous place to be.

*Judge gets up first and then DC...Judge with a punch to DC, and DC with a punch to Judge...they continue until Judge nails a knee to the gut of DC...Judge then grabs DC and chokeslams him, making the top of the cage creak and bend...DC in pain on his back as Judge lets out a primal scream*

T: Look at the cage marv, it almost broke

M: If that gives way, someone will crash to the mat below, and that will definitely hurt.

*Judge gives a cut throat sign to the crowd who cheers, he begins to pick DC up...DC manages to hit another low blow to Judge...Judge out of breath, and DC grabs him by the arm lifts him up onto his shoulders and quickly without spinning hits the Bust on to the top of the cage...the cage breaks and Judge goes flying downward towards the ring, crashing hard onto the mat back first...DC tries to hold on to some piping but comes flying down as well, landing on his feet, but the impact sends him tumbling to the mat as well...DC is in pain holding his legs, as Judge lays motionless*

M: OH MY GOD!!! HE might have just killed him!

T: Make the pin DC!!!!

*DC in pain lays there for a minute, then he manages to slowly pull himself towards Judge..he gets to him and drapes an arm...the ref counts...1......2.......3..*

T: Yes!!!! He did it!

*the bell sounds as the crowd boos for the new world champion DC*

M: Someone gets some help out here!

*EMTs come rushing in to check on both men...Wilma comes out and gets the World Title and gets in the ring to check on DC who is just laying there.*

M: I don't know when, but I know one thing, these two will meet again.

T: And DC will win that one too Marv,

M: Whatever Tater, anyway, folks we hope you enjoyed the PPV, and we look forward to seeing you all next week for Redemption, for Tater Inberg, I am Marv Rome saying good night everybody!
*Show ends*

------------------

Thanks to Exo for the banners

Thanks to Doom for writing the first four matches, he did a great job.

Thanks to all of you for being patient.

Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by DC; 19 Mar 2008 at 12:20 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That was great. I know you're undermanned right now, but a pretty awsome show. Thanks for incorporating Alison and setting some things up with that. Also, props to Schmo for turning that character around One thing I thought was out of place though was Thugged Out jumping Josh backstage right before the match, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the tag team match? Maybe I misread or something. But I liked the running hardcore subplot thing that went on and Cryptic still ends up with the belt

O, and stick doesn't do the bronco buster

Great job. Let me know what the next ppv is and I'll come up with a new poster.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
That was great. I know you're undermanned right now, but a pretty awsome show. Thanks for incorporating Alison and setting some things up with that. Also, props to Schmo for turning that character around One thing I thought was out of place though was Thugged Out jumping Josh backstage right before the match, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the tag team match? Maybe I misread or something. But I liked the running hardcore subplot thing that went on and Cryptic still ends up with the belt

O, and stick doesn't do the bronco buster

Great job. Let me know what the next ppv is and I'll come up with a new poster.
i was rushed for time, and the hardcore subplot for attacking josh was written after the tag team match, so hence why he was affected, Doom didn't know about that. As far as the bronco buster, lets just say Stick is now adding another move to his arsenal.
Old 19 Mar 2008, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Damn it. I will have that title back.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 07:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Awesome fucking show,I loved all the hardcore title stuff but my favorite had to be April pinning her own boyfriend Josh and I also liked when Jason ran out to save Stacy instead of winning the match Damn that bitch Allison

Definitely worth the wait.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2008, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

lol, great show. Props to everyone involved. The Hardcore match was something new and you and Doom pulled it off rather peacefully. I thought the belt was gone, until i read i reached the main event. Nice twist.

Take your time with these DC. Everyone has a life so there is no rush especially when the work load is all on you and Doom for now it seems.

Peace and love
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote