ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 21.3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2008, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 21.3

Promos due by Saturday March 1, @ 2PM EST

card subject to change

Tag Team Title Match
Thugged Out (c) vs. Freebird Express

Singles Match
Crusher v. Juice

Singles Match
Shock vs. Force

Singles Match
DC vs. Joseph T. Schmo

Tag Team Match
Alli Sabbah & Elix West vs. Crypitc & M Shadows

No DQ Handicap Match
Josh & Jason vs. Judge
Old 24 Feb 2008, 02:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

**shock is seen in the back talking to shadows**

i heard your back in action this week bro, I'm glad, its good to see you back in, good luck in the ring tonight.

look at me, i dont need luck. but good luck to you tonight, in the ring with the TV champ...good luck killer.

thanks.

i gatta go suit up, ill catch up with you after the show.

alright man.

**shadows leaves the room and shock looks over to the camera**

i got a few things id like to get out in the open.

**shock unfolds a chair and sits down**

all last week, and all this week, all i can think about is gold. championship gold...not just any gold though, IWO gold..

but Ive come to realize quite a bit in the past two weeks, and id like to thank my good friend judge for that. see i realize Ive been blinded by greed.

judge brought to my attention that you cant walk in, and expect the world. but sadly i didn't realize that until i had made an ass of myself.

see its now that i realize what i must do. i must do, what Ive been doing. week after week i hit that ring, week after week...i win. and a nice streak blurred my vision of reality, and i god greedy and forgot whats really the most important thing. and id like to address an apology, to every death shock fan out there. see, a man named DC told me that.. a championship should be top priority...a title means more then anything. and he then implied maybe it wasn't in my best interest to choose a hell in a cell with sabbah, over a hardcore title match...well i think your wrong... all you mother fuckers here tonight, give me a scream if you loved watching me beat the living shit out of sabbah in that cell.

**fans pop hard**

thats proves it. i found something more important to me then any title belt...that sound. the sound of the screaming fans. thats what I'm here for. as long as all you fuckers keep screaming, ill keep fighting! ill fight when Ive bled to my last drop of blood, ill fight till I'm beat down to bones and raw muscle, ill fight till I'm dead!

**fans pop again**

force, tonight you've got a hell of a challenge in me. see in this new state of mind Ive acquired a confidence and determination that couldn't be broken if you aimed a gun at my head and threatened to pull the trigger. you could threaten to destroy my very existence and i WILL NOT BUDGE from a challenge or a fight. force tonight your that next challenge, your that next fight, your that next step on the ladder that I'm climbing to EARN when i wrongfully claimed i should already have. its a long hard rode, but hey.. its a long hard life. and I'm ready to take it face on, I'm ready to DIE doing what i love, and what i love is to go to that ring and fight until i win or die. force, how do you beat a man who isn't afraid of fighting back until hes dead? how do you beat a man that has more determination in his blood then you could even dream of having. now i know, your gonna come at me with more shots then a gun fight in Iraq, but thats what i expect. you talk your shit, you light me up. go ahead and verbally destroy my character, charisma and dedication in front of the world. but ill tell you now, it wont do you any good. tonight, is night one, of me proving i deserve what Ive been asking for. force, tonight...

**shock points at himself**

I WIN

**shock points at the camera as if pointing at force**

YOU LOSE!

**shock gets up and starts to suit up for his match**

**camera fades**

***break***
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2008, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer blares in the IWO Arena as Jason and Josh make their way down the aisle with Stacy and April. The crowd reaction is nearly as loud for them as they boo*

Jealousy at it's finest

But you know, if we were like them, I'd be jealous of you and me.

Yeah that's true they do have a good reason to be jealous

Well bro, we got one hell of a match tonight. You and me against that piece of shit Judge. He might be my former partner and the champ, but if he couldn't stand getting his ass kicked by a real champ, like John Cena.

Then he doesn't stand a chance against us. By the way how did we get a match like this anyways?

Maybe Smith woke up and wanted to be nice?

*Jason and Josh look at each other and laugh*

That would be the day bro, Smith actually being nice

Maybe if he stopped sucking cock or taking it in the ass, maybe he'll learn to stop messing with us.

He enjoys doing that so much so I guess were just gonna have to deal with him being a jackass

Someday I want a match against him. Imagine: Josh versus Gene Smith.

What about Jason versus Gene Smith? Or even better J&J Enterprises vs Gene Smith

Gotta have it fair. Gene's not worthy to face us both at the same time.

True but it would still be alot of fun

I know. Someday, we can hope. However, Judge, your time is coming up. Oh, J&J Enterprises is going to make you wish you were never born.

*Jason doing his best Judge impression*

What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when J&J Enterprises comes for you?

*Josh starts cracking up*

Bro, you should leave the shitty tag lines to Judge, even if it was a copy of the Hulkster's infamous line.

It's scary how I sounded just like that idiot

I just hope you don't need a shrink to fix your head.

Me too

However, what the fans need is our new 2 disc DVD set.

*Pulls out a DVD case from behind himself*

Buy one now and you'll get an autographed copy by us

And while you are there, be sure to pick up the official J&J baby doll T-shirts like the ones Stacy and April are wearing.

*Stacy and April take off their coats and reveal J&J Enterprises baby doll t-shirts*

Just remember, your wife, girlfriend, mistress, etc. will still look like a slut. Just better.

Damn baby you look so fine in that shirt

*Jason goes over to Stacy and they begin to make out much to the digust of the crowd*

*Josh follows suit with April and the crowd really shows their hatred*

Hey, you don't have to like us, just because we are better than you. You have to like us for being on top of the game.

So if you wanna be like us then quit acting like a loser like Judge

And find a real job. Oh yeah, Judge, before we leave, I wanted to show everyone what happened against Cena. Play man, roll the footage!

*The crowd boos as the footage of Cena and Judge plays on the big screen*

Look at you people jealous of John Cena too. No offense to Cena because he's a good friend of mine but that's nothing compared to the beating were gonna deliver to Judge tonight

Judge, playtime is over and you know what? Your ass is next, bitch.

*They all leave the ring together as the crowd continues to boo*

Both Josh and I worked on this so dual credit is appreciated.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2008, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC is standing in the middle of the ring with Wilma, he has a mic and the crowd is booing him*

DC: Boo all you want, cause I don't care!

*more boos*

DC: Not it seems to me that my match this week, well lets just say that I must have done something good, because lets face it, Joseph T. Schmo...are you kidding me?

*crowd chants for Schmo*

DC: Oh yeah chant for him, call his name, because tonight will be the last time you call his name. You see tonight is a warmup for me. A practice run before I go to Fandamonium and beat Judge in a match that you people pick.

*DC taunts at the crowd and they boo him*

DC: But Judge, no matter what match it is they....

*Joseph T. Schmo's music hits and he comes down the aisle..DC looks piss while the crowd cheers...Schmo gets in the ring and DC looks at him*

DC: What the hell do you want?

*Schmo looks at him, and then smacks the hell out of DC...he then goes and slides out of the ring and heads back up the aisle looking at DC in the ring who is being checked on by Wilma...DC is holding his face and stands up, he grabs the mic*

DC: You just messed up...You made a big mistake! Tonight, I end your career!

*DC drops the mic, as the crowd chants you suck at him*

-----------------------

*Later on the Freebird Express are standing backstage as DC comes by and bumps into Morton*

DC: Watch it asshole!

*DC keeps on walking with Wilma behind him down the hall*

Gordy: What was his problem?

Morton: that guy has some real issues.

*Just then Schmo walks up*

Schmo: His problem is I slapped the taste out of his mouth.

*they look at him*

Gordy: Good job son!

*They pat him on the back*

Schmo: Thank you, but tonight, I do more than just slap DC, I beat him in that ring...and then people will finally start taking me seriously again.

*Schmo walks off as the Express watch him leave*

Morton: We need to have that same attitude against those thar thugs tonight.

Gordy: Son, I already thought of that. I got ourselves a gameplan. If we follow through on it, we will have tag team gold in the IWO.

Morton: I think it might be time to rock and roll all over that hip hop ass.

Gordy: things will definitely be heating up tonight, cause the Express is coming through!

*They walk off down the hall*
Old 29 Feb 2008, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Backstage*

*The Peace Mobile is seen pulling up at the parking lot. The cameras rush towards the van as the people eagarly anticipates The Peaceful One stepping foot into the IWO once more.

The door opens slowly and Cryptic steps out, members of the crowd in the parking lot pop as The Peaceful One waves at the people and smiles.

Cryptic walks around to the passenger seat area and opens the door, the camera focuses on the person's legs as the camera slowly makes its way up to reveal the identity of the person as Cryptic's ice skating buddy Sally!!*

Sally: Thank you, kind sir.

Cryptic: You're most welcome.

*Cryptic and Sally smile at each other for a moment as Cryptic then focuses his attention on the camera*

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, The Peaceful One has arrived right here at Redemption and not only has your saviour arrived, but i bring a guest!! Some of you might remember the ever so graceful Sally, my ice skating buddy.

*Sally blushes*

Sally: Why thank you. Such a nice introduction.

Cryptic: You are most welcome. Now some of you may be wondering why is Sally here today? Why she is here to watch me maintain the peace tonight within the IWO and to watch me dispose of two common house rats in the form of Ali Sabbah and Elix North, i mean West.

*Sally chuckles*

Sally: Elix North, hehe, thats a good one.

Cryptic: I think it is fair to say that Elix, may be from the West, yo!!

*Cryptic poses like a gangster to mock Elix West, as Sally chuckles some more.*

Sally: Word!! Ha ha.

*Cryptic grins and then focuses back on the camera.*

Cryptic: But however, Elix most likely being from the West is all i know about this opponent, that and the fact that by facing me tonight, he can not be a man of peace, but a man of disruption within peace and serenity. Disruption like a cheap radio set playing Vanilla Ice "Greatest Hits" on the maximum volume in a peaceful neighbourhood, that sort of disruption is simply unacceptable and will need to be silenced. Tonight Elix, you become silenced and not just for a few moments, but until you realise and embrace the peace that is going to be the trademark of the IWO.

*Sally jumps up and waves her hands like a cheerleader*

Sally: C-R-Y-P-T-I-C, who do we appreciate?! Cryptic!! You tell 'em.

*Cryptic pulls of a cheesey popstar grin at the camera*

Cryptic: Thank you for the support, Sally. It IS very much appreciated.

*Suddenly an arab with a turban runs past and drops a bag of curry!! The crowd scream and shout, "Oh no, tear gas!!!"*

Relax, relax, ladies and gentlemen, 'tis merely curry. Ali Sabbah's favorite dish, i'm sure. Speaking of Sabbah aka Mr. Movie Director, aka Mr. Super Hero, aka Mr. I am confused, why is my shoes on my head?! Tonight, The Peaceful One and the ridiculous clown from the land of Fools and Utter Irrelevence face off once again. Last time we faced, Sabbah was dispatched and shipped off to the faulty goods sections as his sell by date had quite simply run out, but this time it appears that Sabbah has arrived back within the IWO and back within my path. An improved version of the laughing box? Most likely not, but The Peaceful One shall not judge, because it is just not peaceful and mother nature will not want me to. The Peaceful One shall brace himself for tonights match, i shall clear my lungs and if Sabbah entertains me i shall laugh a little before claiming victory.

*Cryptic takes the IWO Hardcore title out of The Peace Mobile and places it over his shoulder.*

Sabbah, you're a humerous dude, keep up the stand up. But by crossing my path once more, you become more than a clown, you become an evil clown, the one that kids have nightmares off and wet the bed over, those clowns are not peaceful and hey i don't lke scary clowns!! They give me nightmares.

*Cryptic pulls of a grumpy child face.

Sally comforts Cryptic*

Sally: Awww, no scary clowns are definately not peaceful. Thats right, Sabbah, so you are not peaceful and those who are not peaceful shall fall against those who are, tonight shall be a classic example.

Cryptic: Thats right, Sabbah, you heard it hear first and after your defeat tonight my advice to you Sabbah, is change your ways and head for the light, say good bye to the darkness and allow your heart to be consumed by light and peace, that Sabbah will be your root one ticket into turning from a zero, to a hero as nice guy do infact finish first in the end. Take that down as a note Elix, you two Sabbah and learn, because if you ain't peaceful...

*Sally coughs to draw Cryptic's attention*

Sally: What about your partner tonight, i believe its..urm..

Cryptic: Ah, M. Shadows!

Sally: Yes, thats the one, i almost forgot his name.

Cryptic: I am not surprised as my partner to be has been exactly what his names states...a shadow. Mr. M. Shadow has been a shadow to his older brother Death Shock, but tongiht M. Shadow has the opportunity to step out of the shadows and into the limelight as he has an opportunity to aid my cause into maintaining the peace within the IWO, an opportunity to grab some attention towards himself for once, attention that shall help him rise up the ladder and if possible...

*Cryptic looks at the IWO Hardcore title and grins*

...compete for an IWO Championship. But before you dream M. Shadow remain focused for our match tonight and after we claim victory, we can celebrate in style. Cake, cherry soda and puzzles!!! How cool would that be?!

Sally: Totally awesome.

*Cryptic jumps around like an excited kid, but regains his composure and focues back on the camera.*

Cryptic: Sabbah and Elix, you're not invited until you become more peaceful, because if you ain't peaceful...

*Sally jumps up in excitement as she waits for Cryptic to finish his trademark ending.*

...YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!!

*Camera fades as Sally and Cryptic walks off to the dressing room area*
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2008, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*The outside of the club door is seen, just before it bursts wide open with Exo and Stick running out.

Exo: Shit man, we gotsta get the fuck outta here.

Stick: I couldn't tear myself away. That sweetie was hanging all over my shit. I couldn't just drop it.

*The Driver is standing in front of the Hummer, holding the doors open. Just then, the club door swings open again with a couple of strippers flying out.

Strippers: Hey, don't leave, take us with you!

Exo: C'mon goddamnit, we gotta get to the fucking show!

*Exo and Stick leap into the Hummer. The Driver slams the door shut, cutting off the stripers.

Strippers: Hey lady, c'mon, let us in, it's cool.

The Driver: Listen bitches, this is my territory. In there, you can do what you want. But you will not interfere with my clients when I'm on the clock.

*She grabs the first stripper by the neck and slams her back up against the Hummer. The Stripper is stunned and looks frightened. Exo and Stick look out the sun roof to see what's going on.

Exo: Whoah, that's um, that's kinda, yeah, maybe we should put her on stage some time.

*The Driver getting right into the strippers face...

The Driver: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

Stripper: y...ye...yes.

The Driver: Yes what?

Stripper: ye...yes...miss...tres...

The Driver: That's right...You know, I might look forward to having a little fun with you someday myself.

*The Driver looks her over, gives her tits a squeeze and cops a feel of her ass before leaning in and sucking the strippers tongue into her mouth. The Stripper is startled at first and tries to resist, but soon gives in and enjoys it. The Driver spits her tongue out and drops the stripper who slumps down to the ground. Exo and Stick are looking on, eyes wide as plates.

The Driver: Hmph, not bad, but you could use some training.

Exo: Daaaaaayyyyaaaaaamn. We have the greatest driver in history.

The Driver: Get inside you two, you're late and I've got a job to do!

Stick: uh, ok. All we gotta do is beat them jobbers tonight. What's the hurry?

The Driver: Are you talking back to me?

Stick: uh, nevermind, go on, shit, we in a fucking hurry, let's go let's go let's go! Thugged Out 'n shit!

*The Driver slams her door shut, fires up the Hummer, and peals out leaving a trail of burnt rubber in the street.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Whatchoo know bout seven?

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::We fade in to see Gritz N' Gravy standing with Juice at a breakfast bar. Across the bar from them, Hillary Clinton is using a butterknife to spread Miracle Whip across some rye bread. She has a tray of deli meats in front of her. Juice and Gritz discuss their next match:::

Man Juice...Crusher ain' no joke. He done took da title off Fohce. Diss mufucka done held hiiyah own wif Fohce fo a minnit, now.

I mean...I's know we's gots da rep ta protect an ya like ta be out gettin loose wif da beeitches at da show an all...shiiiii, I like ta get into some freaky trim mahself...an da minglin wif da celebrities juss be makin shiiii off da chain...
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

Goddamn, Billy Dee Williams is a fly mufucka.

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::Gritz nods:::

Diss iiiyah true. Dass fuckin riii.

Mah poin doe iiyah dat we be fuckin wilin' out, homie. We been fuckin off da chizzy. I mean, diss could be worse than da time ya made dat ho Mischa Barton drive her drunk ass on home after you hit it....
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

Son...don' bring dat shiiii up...mufucka you know I's still fuckin pissed at you fo lettin dat beeitch come in da house...she waaa s'possdta stay in da limo...but nahhhhhh...."LESS MAKE A NIGHT OF IT....SEVEN!!!"

Mufucka I cain' haaa some geeker up in mah crib like dat...so I juss broke her off some of da dizznick an sent dat bitch on she way.

:::Juice holds up his hands:::

Dat shiii wa'an't mah fault, mufucka.

Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

:::Hillary looks up from her sandwich making:::

You know Juice, she left here in tears...not to mention she was completely fucking annhilated. You were feeding her shots like she was a Christmas goose.

Now she's probably looking at jailtime. And you two just let her roll on down the street. How about that?

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Hillary Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

:::Gritz looks annoyed and wheels on Hillary:::

Beeitch...how about less talkin an more sammich makin??!
Old 01 Mar 2008, 01:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Yeah, shut the fuck up, Hill. Aftah ya set up mah daily bread, why don't you go find something to cook or clean or some shit??

:::Juice turns back to Gritz:::

Mufucka I know...I know...I know.

Otha dan Fohce, ain' nobody know Crushah likes me. I's been scoutin' diss cat fo a whiiiiile now...don' fuckin fret, mufucka...yo boy Juice know what he gettin heself intah...an I's gots a fuckin plan, too.

Don' you fuckin fret a thang, mufucka...we gon roll up on diss shiii...whip diss mufucka ass and den we gon fuckin make da move fo da gold. Calls me "Titletown" beeitch, cause I gots a mufuckin WHOLE CITY full o boot to go up in deeese mufucka's aaayaass.

We's be puttin beeitches on notice tonight, baby. Reckkanize.

:::Hillary puts a sandwich before Gritz and Juice each as the camera pans back and we fade out:::

Old 01 Mar 2008, 04:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Shock..Shock..Shock..Wow my friend..Just wow. I can feel the passion from here..The..The total focus..The..utter contempt you seem to have for me...And yet..And this is the great part..All I can do is..Laugh. And oh..do I laugh hardily. You see Shock..Your words sound great..Oh..they sound Amazing. I mean..It's almost like William Shakespeare shit them out of his own grave...But..they're meaningless Shock..Completly meaningless. See..That speech you gave..excellent..But it means nothing when you lose...In fact..You only make yourself look like a jackass. I mean..Lets be real honest here shock..It's not really worth working yourself up over something that we both know is never going to happen now is it..

Now..While you're..Frothing at the mouth..Take a deep breath..And sit down. Sit down..and listen..Because I'm about to reveal your future to you. You see..Shock..I knew I was going to get this match a few days before you..And because of that..I went ahead and made a little tape for you..And..Here it is.

*We see a locker room..A small boy is asking for autographs..An old withered up Shock comes in in a wheelchair with colostomy bag.*

Little Boy: Oh..Who are you..
Shock: WHAT. You don't know me..(His breaths get shorter..)..Why..its me..SHOCK!.
Little Boy:..........
Shock: Don't you remember me!..I was the one who would TAKE BULLETS IN IRAQ..And YOU COULD PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD AND NO ONE WOULD STOP ME..
Little boy..I'm kinda lost..
Shock: Don't you remember my commercials..SHOCK INTO A SLIM JIM!.
Little Boy: Wasn't that Randy Savage?
Shock: No..You dumbass. Youngin's these days..
Little Boy:..Oh..You're the one The Unstoppable Force Crippled. Man..You suck.
Shock: You little young sonofabitch..*Falls out of wheelchair trying to grab the kid*.

Sad isn't it...Yeah..I thought it was as well.

But Shock..All jokes aside..I do admire your passion..No matter how ill-placed it is. I used to be like you..A little crazy asshole who had no idea what the hell he was doing. But I grew up..And you obviously haven't. Let me make it real clear to you Shock.I don't have to put a gun to your head..I don't have to bring Iraqi weaponry..

*Force Brings the Camera into his face..*
You look into these eyes. You see these..That's all I need. That's all I need to strike fear in any man, and you, you are no different. You see..You seem to master in irrelevant information..No one cares how hard your life was..Or what "road"..(That's road..You asshole) You took. What matters is the here in and now. And in the here and now Shock..You're not on my level. You're not even close.

See Shock.. I will admit one thing to you..You're the only one with anything to gain from this match..I mean..come on. I win..Everyone expected me to. No big deal. I lose..It's the talk of the town..Everyones shocked. But I feel no pressure..Losing isn't an option..Especially against you. Shock..I know this may be a little over your head..Considering you haven't main evented a card..Well..ever. But I have way bigger goals than you. I have a very big goal..That's the World Heavyweight champion. To truly accomplish the dynasty I said I would..That has to happen. And I will be damned..If I fall off that path..because of some irrelevant scum such as yourself. If Crusher couldn't do it..I know damn well..You can't.

So Shock..You bring your A-game. You take all that frustration and angst from that hard life of yours..And you bring it to Redemption. You bring every ounce of it...So I can add on to it ten fold. I wasn't lying when I showed that tape. That is your future. No one is going to remember you when you're gone Shock..No one is going to care. They'll only remember the beating I give you this week..That'll put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your days. Maybe you'd be better off in Iraq son. I'd think about running if I were you..Because as always..Pain is mandatory..For you.

Oh..And by the way..You can buy copies of this tape for 75 cents. I know..I know..it's all he's worth..What can I say?

Last edited by The_One; 01 Mar 2008 at 04:48 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2008, 12:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Dirty Window by Metallica hits and Judge makes his way to the ring and grabs a mike*

Judge: Well, I can't say that I achieved what I hope last week. I can't say I sent the message I was intending on sending to DC last week. Who would have thought Alli Sabbah had a good match in him? I certainly didn't, but I'm happy that I was wrong.

Because Alli, you did me a favor. You brought something unexpected to the table, and you allowed me to show the world that it doesn't matter how surprising things get. How unpredictable things become. Because at the end of the day the Judge will still be....IWO WORLD CHAMPION! *crowd pops*

DC, you also showed me something last week. In talking shit about sending a message and then attacking me from behind after my match. You've shown me that you've become stale. Your no longer what the doctor ordered for the IWO. Your time has come, and gone. Now, its the Judge's time to rule *fans pop*.

And speaking of time to rule. This week I will do just that again, against Jason and Josh. You guys might be tough, but being tough just doesn't isn't enough when you come up against the Judge. I hope your prepared to find that out the hard way, cos this week you have to answer my question, what you gonna do....

*Jason's music hits and a Jason look alike comes out onto the stage. He is dressed completely in Cena gear. Cena shirt, Cena cap, Cena wrist bands lining his arms, Cena super man cape, Cena arseless chaps and even Cena underwear (underwear with 'the champ is here' on them and two arrows pointing down south). Jason's look alike also has bling all around his neck, which seems to be weighing him down as he limps to the ring. The mock up Jason finally makes it into the ring and gets a mike*

Jason: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We've heard it all before. But none of it matters Judge. You know why? Because you can't see me!

*The fake Jason goes for a shoulder block but Judge sidesteps it. Jason looks confused, but shrugs and goes for Cena's signature side slam, but Judge escapes it. Jason looks annoyed now. Judge looks at him and tells him to wait a second. Jason looks confused as Judge gets onto the ground and signals for Jason to do the five knuckle shuffle! Jason goes for it, but Judge moves and Jason's knuckles eat canvas. Jason is back up shaking his hand out. Judge gets up in his face, saying 'is that all you got?'. Jason goes for the FU but Judge lands on his feet. So Jason hits a drop toe hold into an STF. Judge doesn't look like he is in pain at all though, he simply looks at his wrist as if looking for the time, and yawns as the Jason look alike pulls back on the hold. Jason eventually stops with the hold and gets to his feet. Judge also gets up, he casually strolls up to the Jason look alike, slides behind him, and nails him with a Final Sentence.*

Judge: Well I guess that take care of...

*Josh's music hits and a Josh look alike makes his way to the ring. He is wearing a dunce cap. He charges into the ring and gets up in Judge's grill.*

Josh: Man, you may have made me look like a jobber in the past. But that doesn't mean anything. Cos everyone has done that....um....where was I going with this? Oh yeah...But now its different, cos now I'm all grown up, now I really am. The king of battle of all for times!

Judge: Um.....do you want to try that one again? Maybe with some grammatical sense?

Josh: Up shut! I am battle king of all time!

Judge: One more time?

Josh: I am the king of battle for all times!

Judge: What the hell does that even mean?

Josh: I dunno *Josh starts kicking at the mat with his feet as he looks down, dejected*...thought it sounded cool.

Judge: Well, good for you kid anyway if we could move this thing along and....

*Suddenly some crazy Mexican music hits and all these Mexicans start running around on the entrance ramp!*

Judge: Josh...did you leave the border unguarded again?

*Josh freaks out and starts chasing all the Mexicans back to the back as Judge shakes his head.*

Judge: All kidding aside. Jason, Josh. What you gonna do, what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...FOR YOU!

*Judge leaves the ring, camera fades*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote