ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 21.1 Feb. 16, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2008, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 21.1 Feb. 16, 2008

*Fireworks boom as Mr. Smith stands in the center of the ring with a mic...the crowd going crazy here in the IWO Arena.*

Mr. Smith: Welcome to Redemption!

*crowd cheers*

Mr. Smith: First off I want to make something clear, what John Cena did last week was not part of my plan...And since he attacked an IWO superstar, Mr. Cena will be barred from this arena and not allowed to come back!

*mixed reaction from the crowd*

Mr. Smith: Now on to my next announcement. In a few weeks the IWO will present it's next PPV Fandamonium. It is where you fans will have the chance to vote on match stipulations and opponents!

*Crowd cheers*

Mr. Smith: Those matches will be available to vote on after the show tonight...but I have to first clear up something regarding the IWO World Title.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Well folks it looks like business is about to pick up.

T: Who are you now, Jim Ross.

M: Shut up Tater.

T: Oh I will but only because the man, DC is on his way to the ring.

*DC along with Wilma and The New Tag Team Champs Thugged Out get in the ring...Exo walks over and takes the mic from Smith who just stares at him...he hands it to DC as the crowd is booing*

DC: Shut up!

*more boos*

DC: Well Gene Smith, what a pleasure.

*Smith looks pissed at DC*

DC: Don't be mad, I mean look what happened last week, you got yourselves new tag team champions!

*Exo and Stick raise their hands to boos from the crowd*

DC: But see there is something missing...something keeping this group from being at the top, and that is the World Heavyweight Championship!

*Crowd boos*

DC: you see I asked for a rematch and didn't get it...so I went above your head, I went to your bosses, and well they agreed that it would be good for business.

*more boos as Smith is livid*

DC: So you can make whatever match you want, but the fact of the matter is that at Fandamonium, the World Title will be mine once again!

*DC drops the mic as his group leaves the ring with Smith watching on*

*break*

-------------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: It’s my favourite monster. Elix West! A man who’s record remains unblemished here in the IWO. He comes to the ring accompanied by his manager, Jay Smith.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: But this man, Juice, a former hardcore champion, will be looking to bring all of that to an end here tonight. If anyone can take out this seemingly unstoppable monster, it’s him.

*Bell rings. Both men lock up and West gets the advantage. He pulls Juice up and runs around the ring. Doing a full lap before nailing a running power bomb on Juice. West then jumps up and nails a high knee drop to the skull of Juice. Juice rolls over kicking his legs and clutching his head in pain. West comes over to him and locks in a camel clutch submission hold. Juice quickly feels around with his leg though and locks it around the bottom rope behind him. The ref sees it and tells West to break the hold. West waits till the ref counts to four, before breaking the hold. West pulls Juice to his feet and gets him up for a suplex. He walks around the ring with Juice held up in suplex position. He then finally nails the suplex after a long delay.*

T: West really showing his power here and I would say Juice has no chance in hell here tonight.

M: You can never count Juice out Tater, you should know that.

*West signals that it’s all over as Juice staggers up to his feet. West pulls Juice up into a fireman’s carry, going for The Cyclone and…*

M: Juice struggling to break free with elbows to the head….

T: He does break free. Juice drops out the back and rolls West up with a school boy pin attempt. 1….2………

*West kicks out just in time. Both men quickly on their feet and West charges over and spears the living shit out of Juice! He makes the cover now. 1…2……..*

M: No! I don’t know how Juice kicked out of that one, but he did, and this match continues!

*West pulls Juice to his feet and whips him across the ropes. He goes for The Pounce and….*

M: Juice has the ring awareness to slide quickly out of the ring there. But he can’t just avoid West all match, he needs to hit some offence.

*West comes over to the ropes and Juice jumps up, pulling West’s neck down into the ropes. West staggers back and Juice climbs up on the apron. West staggers around and Juice hits a springboard seated senton on him taking him down. Juice then runs up and goes off the ropes, nailing a lionsault on West. Into the cover. 1…2……….kick out by West. Both men to their feet. They come over and lock up, this time Juice gets the advantage, nailing a swinging neck breaker on West. Juice firing up as West gets to his feet. Juice comes over and nails a gut kick. Juice off the ropes and goes for the V8 and….*

M: West moves out of the way and comes around and pulls Juice up into the fireman’s carry again looking for The Cyclone! Will he hit it?

*Juice again slides out the back and pushes West away. West turns back around and gets slapped hard in the face by Juice, who then nails a gut kick. Jay Smith sense trouble and gets up on the apron. Juice goes off the ropes and in the process smacks Smith off the apron to the outside. Juice then comes in and nails the V8 on West! Juice then goes up top and jumps off, going for The Chaser and…*

T: Juice follows up successfully! Juice with the cover! 1…2……

M: 3! Juice gets what would have to be considered a huge upset win here tonight!

*backstage we Johnny Blade with the returning Hugh Miller*

Hugh: Johnny, Judge has said that you should get a rematch for the world title, but DC just went over everyone's head and secured a rematch of his own, what are you going to do?

Blade: What am I going to do? I'm going to do what I do best, and that is win. Then after me and Judge beat Thugged Out tonight, I will take care of DC, and get my rematch with Judge.

*Blade walks off*

*break*

----------------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Shock making his way to the ring with his brother M Shadows for this next match up.

T: Hahahahah look at Shadows coming to the ring on crutches! I don’t know why he’s out here. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on!

M: Did you spend all night coming up with that Tater?

T: Maybe…shut up.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlX402Mrbsw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlX402Mrbsw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here is Shock’s opponent here tonight, without the company of Public for once, Joseph Scmo.

T: Yeah and despite being alone here tonight I bet he will show Shock that he doesn’t know Schmo.

*Bell rings. Shock and Schmo face off and Schmo shoves Shock. Shock staggers abck and comes in and shoves Schmo. Schmo staggers back further. But then pushes off the ropes and shoves Shock again. Shock staggers back and runs in and shoves Schmo this time putting him off balance and sending him to the mat. Shock comes over and starts stomping a mud hole in Schmo. Schmo rolls to the outside to catch a breather. He turns around and sees Shadows though and quickly rolls back into the ring. Shock grabs Schmo and nails him with single arm DDT. Shock then goes to pull Schmo back to his feet, but Schmo fighting back with shots to the gut. Shock staggers back and Schmo comes over and take him down with a drop kick. Shock straight back to his feet and gets another drop kick. Shock up a third time and this time Shock hits him with a clothesline. Shock staggers up, slower now, and gets hit with a clothesline, turning him inside out.*

M: Here comes Schmo who is looking good despite being partnerless here tonight.

*Schmo goes up top and nails a moonsault from the top rope on Shock. Schmo makes the cover. 1….2…………………..kick out by Shock. Schmo then gets on top of Shock and starts pummelling him with rights and lefts as Shock tries to cover up. The ref comes in and admonishes Schmo for closed fist blows and tries to get Schmo off Shock. But Schmo pushes the ref away. The ref stumbles back and falls down, taking a ref bump.*

T: There goes the ref. Anything goes now.

M: God damn those refs are so weak a stiff breeze could take them out.

*Schmo finally gets off Shock who has started to bleed after being busted open the hard way. Schmo tries to work up the crowd but they aren’t into it. He then waves them off and looks to the outside, seeing Shadows on crutches. Schmo smiles and slides to the outside. He grabs one of the crutches off Shadows and pushes him to the ground. Schmo slides back into the ring with the crutch in hand and batters up as Shock slowly gets to his feet. Schmo is just about to nail Shock with the crutch when Shadows slides in behind him with the other crutch in hand.*

T: What the hell? I thought Shadows was legitimately injured? What’s going on?

M: He is, but he is fighting through the injury to help out his brother!

*Shadows low blows Schmo with the crutch. Schmo staggers around and then gets smacked in the head with a crutch shot from Shadows. The ref starts to stir. Shadows grabs both his crutches and slides back to the outside again, like nothing has happened. Shock is up to his feet and sees Schmo laid out. He goes over to him and pulls him to his feet. He then slaps on a choke and nails the Shock Box on a near lifeless Schmo. He makes the cover and the ref crawls over and counts. 1….2……..3. It’s over.*

T: Shock wins the match with a little help from his brother! These two men have shown once again, why they are a team to be reckoned with here in the IWO.

*break*

----------------------------

*backstage we see Shock and Shadows heading to their locker room when Juice and Gritz confront them.*

Shock: What the hell do you want?

Gritz: What the hizzle you yellin bout homie.

Juice: easy mayne we got a proposition for ya.

*Shock looks at Shadows, then back at Juice as we head back to Marv and Tater*

M: What was that about?

T: Does it look like I know?

M: Well fans welcome back to what promises to be an epic match. Tonight we have Blade and Judge, fresh off their Main Event match at Deadly Survival, needing to play nice and come to agreement as they’re teamed up tonight to take on the new IWO Tag Team Champions, Thugged Out.

T: And here come the IWO Champion Judge and his tag team partner, Johnny Blade.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: And here come the champions, Exo and STICK won the titles back in a controversial match with the team of former Tag Team Champions DC and Juice.

T: That’s correct, but not to be lost in the competitive spirit of the Pay Per View is the fact that both Juice and DC added “Former IWO Tag Team Champion” to their resume.

M: Tater…for crying out loud –

T: Shut up, here come the champs.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Exo and STICK walk into the ring and hand their belts to the ref. The ref hands the belt off to the timekeeper and calls for the bell. STICK goes to the outside as does Johnny Blade. Exo and Judge lock up and Judge hits a gutkick. Judge brings Exo in for a gutwrench suplex and then delivers some boots to Exo’s head. Judge picks Exo up and hits a snap suplex. The crowd pops as Judge gets up and he flexes the guns for the adoring fans.*

M: Judge taking a moment to show off his biceps to the crowd.

*Judge picks Exo up and whips him to the ropes, hitting a big spinebuster on the rebound. Judge hooks a leg and the ref slides in to count. STICK goes to get in the ring for the save but Exo kicks out before a 2 count. Judge picks Exo up and whips him to the ropes again. Exo ducks under a clothesline attempt but Johnny Blade pulls down the top rope, and his momentum forces Exo up and over the top ropes on the rebound. The ref goes up to Johnny Blade to rebuke him, and STICK charges in, elbowing Judge in the back of the head.. Judge pitches forward into the ref, knocking him into the ropes, and Johnny Blade.*

M: Uh oh.

*Blade looks incredulously at the ref, thinking he’s just lunged at him. Behind the ref, STICK whips Judge into the far ropes. Judge ducks under STICK’s clothesline attempt as Blade pushes the ref, yelling something about hands off. Judge and the ref collide and the ref crumples to the ground and Judge staggers to a stop. Judge and Blade look down at the ref and Judge quickly wheels on his partner, asking him what he did. Blade gets an indignant look on his face but before he can respond, STICK comes in like Gangbusters and blows their scene up with a HUGE double clothesline.*

M: BIG CLOTHESLINE BY STICK!! HE’S HANGING ‘EM OUT TO DRY!! BLADE’S FALLEN OFF THE APRON TO THE ARENA FLOOR AND….HERE COMES EXO!!

T: And he’s got a couple of chairs!!

*Exo slides in the ring and gives a chair to STICK. The two of them sit and wait for Judge as he stirs and slowly gets up. Judge staggers himself up and the chairs of Exo and STICK come together in a furious ConChairto around Judge’s head. Judge slumps to the ground. Exo motions to Blade outside the ring. While Exo rolls Judge out of the ring, STICK jumps outside and sends Blade into the ring.*

M: What have we got now? Judge is absolutely motionless on the outside and Blade is in serious trouble here!!

*Blade is a little foggy as he gets up and Exo comes in with a wicked chairshot to the head. STICK slides in the ring as Blade goes down. STICK picks Blade up and stands him in the corner. Exo moves to the far corner and then charges, all the while STICK holds a chair out in front of Blade’s face. Exo’s boot drives into the chair and Blade’s face, knocking him to the mat. The ref begins to stir. By the time the ref looks around, all he sees is STICK covering Blade, so he drops to count…1….2…3!!*

T: Ladies and Gentlemen, Exo and STICK have annihilated their opponents here tonight…and they’re not even the one’s who took the ref out!!

*Exo slides in the ring and gives the second chair back to STICK. The crowd’s boos reach a crescendo as DC runs out from the back and gets in the ring. The ref admonishes them but DC shoves the ref aside and, still weary from the collision with Judge, the ref rolls out of the ring. The bell rings and rings as Exo and STICK begin to pound on Blade with their chairs. DC calls for them to pick Judge up.*

M: THIS IS JUST REPREHENSIBLE!! SOMEONE’S GOTTA STOP THIS!!

T: Who? Who’s dumb enough to try??

*DC grabs a chair and runs at Blade, crunching the chair right into Blade’s skull. STICK goes quickly to the top rope and Exo hoists Blade up and they hit the Nightcap on him. DC picks Blade up and hits the Leash with stunning ferocity. Exo gets a couple of chairshots in as Wilma comes down to the ring with a ladder. DC laughs as he sees her and asks Exo to find a table. *

M: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET OUT HERE AND PUT AN END TO THIS??!

*STICK drags Blade over to the corner while Wilma and Exo slide the ladder and a table (respectively) into the ring. STICK sets the chair up around Blade’s neck, opening it to accommodate his head and then closing it as far as it would go. One end of the chair sticks up in the air like a see saw.*

M: Oh please no…please God…SOMEONE STOP THIS!!

*STICK climbs up to the top rope and hits a leg drop on the higher end of the chair. Blade begins convulsing and grabbing at his neck. The crowd’s boos quiet as the moment becomes surreal and the crowd doesn’t really know if they should be outraged or just disturbed by the whole scene. Exo has set the table up and DC has set the ladder up not 5 feet from it. DC climbs up one side while STICK hoists Blade up the other side, Exo spotting the operation from the mat.*

M: You can’t…ladies and gentlemen, you may want to turn off your televisions…no one is coming to help as Blade has apparently burned far too many bridges in the IWO…and this just can’t end well.

*Wilma holds up her hand and all three men turn to look at her. She runs across the ring, grabs the chairs and sets them next to each other across the expanse of the table. DC smiles as STICK reaches the top of the ladder with Blade. DC grabs Blade by the throat, talks some shit to his face, spits in it and then chokeslams him off the ladder through the chair lined table below.*

M: MY GOD!! THE…THE CARNAGE…THE HUMANITY…SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE…JOHNNY BLADE MIGHT BE…OH NO…OH GOD….

*DC and STICK get down. They along with Exo and Wilma survey the remains of Johnny Blade, unconscious, face a red mask of blood lying on top of two mangled steel chairs in the middle of a million table splinters. All four laugh and enjoy a group hug mid ring. This gets the crowd out of their funk and they begin booing again as Thugged Out, DC and Wilma head up the ramp to the back as EMTs rush past them to get to the ring.*

*break*

-----------------------

*We see EMTs in the back in the training room with a bloody Blade who is refusing to go to the hospital...Smith and Miss A are looking at him and talking as we go back to the ring*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M : The hardcore champion making his way to the ring for his title defence here tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMDugOlis-Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMDugOlis-Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here comes the challenger. A man who should never be out of the title picture, and quite frankly, deserves to win here tonight, Alli Sabbah!

M: I see he is coming to the ring with four of his security guard, what a coward!

T: What’s wrong with having an insurance policy Marv? That’s smart, that’s what it is.

*Alli Sabbah walks down to the ring and starts talking to his security. He directs them to cover each side of the ring.*

M: Sabbah is using his security as lumber jacks here tonight. That ain’t fair/

T: This is a hardcore title match, everything is fair, get over it!

*Bell rings. Cryptic comes over, looking to lock up with Sabbah, but Sabbah stomps on his foot and then rakes his eyes. Cryptic staggers back and Sabbah comes over and sends him to the mat with a vicious head but. Sabbah signals to one of his security on the outside, who feed him in a kendo stick. Sabbah then wails on Cryptic with the stick. Eventually Cryptic staggers back to his feet, but gets taken down with a Russian leg sweep, aided by the stick, from Sabbah. Sabbah then chucks the now damaged stick to the outside and signals for another weapon from his security team. One of them chucks him a garbage can and a garbage can lid. Sabbah puts the can lid onto the chest of Cryptic and goes up top. He signals for his version of the shooting star press, Inflation. He jumps off the top and….*

M: Cryptic chucks the can lid up into Sabbah and rolls out of the way! What a huge crash and burn moment for Sabbah there.

T: Yeah, but he’ll fight back and win the title, just you wait and see.

*Cryptic grabs the garbage can now and puts it in the corner. He then goes over and pulls Cryptic up onto his shoulders. He comes over and dumps Sabbah, head first, into the trash can. Sabbah’s legs are kicking around out the top of the can as Cryptic steps back. Cryptic then comes in and nails a drop kick on the can, slightly denting it. The can then falls over, with Sabbah still in it. Cryptic then goes up top and dives off with a cross body. He connects on the can, smashing it into the head of Sabbah. Cryptic pulls the destroyed can of the head of Sabbah and makes the cover. 1….2…………………….*

M: One of Sabbah’s security is in the ring! He breaks up the count with a steel chair shot. God damn it.

T: See, this is why an insurance policy pays off Marv.

*Cryptic staggers up and the security guy goes for a big chair shot, but Cryptic grabs the chair and nails it into the gut of the security guy. He then drops the chair and nails a spine buster to the security member, planting his back right onto the steel chair! Cryptic then picks the guard up and chucks him over the top rope, into another guy, waiting on the outside. Two of the security guys are down, and the other two run around to help them out. Cryptic sees this and sets up the steel chair in the middle of the ring. Cryptic runs up, and jumps off the chair, onto the top rope, and then nails a springboard cross body to the outside. Landing on all four of Alli’s security team!*

M: Cryptic just took out the trash and now comes back into the ring…

T: And gets levelled by a chair shot from Sabbah!

*Cryptic goes down and Sabbah wedges the steel chair over Cryptic’s head. Sabbah then goes up top and dives off with a super high leg drop, crushing the chair into the neck and head of Cryptic. The chair breaks in two and Cryptic clutches his head in pain. Sabbah makes the cover. 1…..2……………………*

M: Kick out by Cryptic! Just in the nick of time!

*Sabbah signals that it’s now over. He pulls off his sash and rolls Cryptic over. He then gets onto his back and looks to lock in The Barter, using his sash and….*

M: Cryptic throws up his right hand, connecting with Sabbah’s nose! Sabbah staggers back and Cryptic escapes a near fatal situation there.

*Cryptic comes back over to Sabbah and nails him with a gut kick and then hits the Blissfull End and the cover. 1…2………….*

T: 3! The hippy wins again, only because Sabbah’s security couldn’t do their job properly. He should fire all of them.

M: I think you need to be more peaceful Tater. Cos if you ain’t peaceful, you ain’t nothing!

*break*

-----------------------

*Wilma and Thugged Out are seen climbing into a stretch hummer and leaving the building*

M: I guess they are going out to celebrate this brutal attack.

T: Hey blade got what was coming to him and he is an idiot for not going to the hospital.

M: Ladies and gentlemen, gather yourselves as we are about to get underway with tag team action here at Redemption. The Freebird Express, “Beautiful” Bobby Morton and Michael “S.P.F.” Gordy are going to take on the recently dethroned, former Tag Team Champions Jason and Josh.

T: And Marv, Jason and Josh are pissed. We all heard what they had to say about DC and they are going to come hard tonight…ahhh Christ…I hate Freebird….

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Morton and Gordy make their way to the ring to a general cheer. They jump in the ring and stretch themselves out, getting ready.*

M: Tater, it’s not lost on these two youngsters that they can make a name for themselves in the tag team ranks by scoring a W against the former champs tonight.

T: They certainly could Marv, but I’m not thinking that’s very likely.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lqsEepy4ig&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lqsEepy4ig&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Jason, Josh, Stacey and April make their way out to the ring, laughing amongst each other and taunting Freebird Express in the ring. The crowd is booing them but they really don’t seem to care. Josh and Jason get in the ring and immediately rush the Freebirds, knocking them down. The ref calls for the opening bell as Jason is stomping out Gordy and Josh is dropping heavy mounted punches on Morton’s head. The ref begins to try to get some order.*

M: Jason and Josh just mugging the Freebird Express here to open the match!! Ref’s gotta get some control of this.

*Jason and Josh begrudgingly capitulate and lay off Gordy and Morton, walking back to their corner. The ref turns to check on the Freebirds. Smiling devilishly, Jason and Josh rush right back in and begin pummeling Gordy and Morton again. The ref screams at them and then quickly begins to count. Josh and Jason get up and walk back to their corner at 4…the ref watches them the whole way.*

T: That’s a total bumrush there.

*Jason and Josh discuss for a moment as Gordy and Morton stagger up, Gordy slowly going under the ropes and to the apron. On the other side of the ring, Jason goes out to the apron while Josh walks out to the center of the ring. He stops and holds his hands out, taunting the ref. The ref shakes his head as Josh asks if he’s going to DQ him for standing there. The ref moves to the side and Josh charges Morton and pins him in the corner with a shoulder block. Josh nails Gordy with an elbow that almost sends him off the apron.*

M: Gordy almost goes down and Josh hits a couple more shoulder blocks on Morton before whipping him across the ring to Josh’s corner!

*Morton slams into the turnbuckle and slumps. The ref admonishes Josh for elbowing Gordy. While the ref’s back is turned, Jason sneaks in and wraps the tag rope across Morton’s neck and pull tight. Josh argues and Jason pulls down for more leverage as Morton struggles. The ref starts to turn and Jason holds his hands up in a “not guilty” gesture. Josh walks up and nonchalantly tags Jason in. Josh holds Morton up as Jason gets in a good boot into his face. Jason picks up Morton and puts him in position for a suplex. Morton struggles out of it and begins exchanging blows with Jason mid ring. Both men are locked in when Jason hits a gutkick. Jason whips Morton to the ropes on the short side, where his brother Gordy hits a blind tag. Jason hits the JKO on the rebounding Morton and goes for the cover.*

M: Gordy’s the legal man and the ref isn’t counting!

*Gordy runs in and bulldogs Jason. Gordy screams and picks Jason up and hits a snap suplex on him, quickly picking him back up and hitting another. Morton is getting up slowly and the ref goes over to him to usher him out of the ring. Morton’s not really with it and the ref takes an extra couple of seconds to make sure he gets to the apron okay.*

M: LOOKOUT!!

*Josh runs in and hits a low blow on Gordy, turns him around and takes him down with the Call For Fire. Josh rolls Jason on top of Gordy and slides out of the ring. The ref turns around after Morton is situated and slides to count….1…..2…..3!!!*

M: Josh and Jason had control throughout the match, but decided to win the match with the ref’s back turned.

T: The end result though is a win. Also Jason and Josh showed that they’re not kidding around. They’re done being taken lightly and this proves it here today.

*break*

------------------------

M: Welcome back as we get ready for the main event tonight, as The IWO TV Champion The Unstoppable Force puts his belt up against Crusher’s Career!

T: Title vs. Career match and things look grim.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: And ladies and gentlemen here comes the challenger Crusher…and apparently this will be the culmination of his feud with Force.

T: Either that or he wins and the feud can continue…

M: Speaking of Force…

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Force is focused but also a little cocky as he comes out from the back. Nonetheless he moves into the ring with determination, handing his belt to the ref and the ref displays it. The opening bell calls and Force and Crusher lock up. Crusher immediately rolls under into an armbar. Crusher stomps out the armbar a bit and then rolls it into a hammer lock.*

M: Crusher is starting how he wants to, technical stress moves on the Champion.

*Crusher grabs Force’s neck, wraps his leg in and hits a Russian leg sweep. Immediately Crusher rolls over to get a move in on the arm, but Force clubs Crusher with it. Force gets up and delivers forearm blows to Crusher’s back and sends him to the ropes. Crusher ducks under the clothesline attempt, but Force sticks his knee up quickly and catches him in the gut.*

T: Took my wind out just watching it.

*Force stomps on Crusher a bit and then picks him up for a delay suplex. Crusher is dazed and Force stalks him as he gets up slowly. Force charges in for a spear but Crusher jumps out of the way. Force rights himself, hits the ropes and then gets a dropkick to the teeth for his troubles. Crusher tries to rush in but Force gets an eye jab in there, gets up and hits a DDT on Crusher.*

M: That smarts!

*Force picks Crusher up and hits a scoop slam, backs to the ropes and hits a flying knee drop to the nose. Force gets up and delivers a few boots to Crusher’s head before picking him up and hitting a flying elbow off an irish whip. Crusher is pulled up again and sent into the corner hard…and soon Force mounts him and begins delivering punches to Crusher’s head.*

M: The ref finally breaking that up as Force dismounts and Crusher crumples.

*Force gets up and stomps Crusher about the neck and head. Force yanks Crusher off the mat and hits a powerslam that reverberates through the crowd. Force backs to the ropes and comes off with a knee drop. Crusher grabs at his face as Force taunts him. Force grabs Crusher by the scruff of the neck, hauls him up and hits a monstrous headbutt, sending him back down.*

T: This could be over quickly.

*Force picks Crusher up but Crusher hits a right and then another right and then a drop toehold, taking Force down. Crusher pounces on him, and applies a sleeper hold. Force tries to power out, but Crusher uses the leverage of being on Force’s back and tightens the hold like a vise. Force’s face is starting to go red as he tries to grab at Crusher’s elbows, only for Crusher to further tighten his grip.*

M: Here we go with the deep submission moves.

*Force gathers himself and slides his and Crusher’s weight over to the ropes and the ref breaks the hold. Crusher stalks Force as he gets up. Crusher circles around the back of Force and hits a bulldog, hooking the leg for the cover 1……2…….*

M: Kick out as the Champion will not go that gently!!

*Force gets up and Crusher hits a hurricanrana. Crusher tries to grab Force’s ankle as he stands, turning the move into an ankle lock, but Force senses what’s happening and pulls himself under the ropes and out of the ring. The ref is admonishing Force to get back in the ring as Crusher gets up and charges. Force sidesteps and grabs Crusher, using his momentum to guide him up over the ropes and out of the ring.*

M: And Crusher goes out to the arena floor!

*Force hops down, picks Crusher up and slams his head into the apron. Crusher stands erect groggily and throws a punch that Force easily slips. Force can’t help but smile as he brings his right leg up and just plants his foot in Crusher’s face, sending him back to the concrete floor. Force picks Crusher up and whips him into the barricade. Force then picks Crusher up and slides him into the ring.*

M: Could be the end of Crusher’s career here…

*Force gets in the ring and hoists Crusher up for the Unstoppable Drop. Crusher kicks his legs and slides out of the move. He sends Force into the ropes and then rolls him up backward in a schoolboy pin. The ref slides in for the count….1……2……*

M: Again, you’ll need more than that to dispatch the TV Champion!

*Force is getting up as Crusher comes right in, grabs his wrist and rolls into an armbar again. Force however uses the moment Crusher locks in as his time to strike and lashes out with another headbutt. Crusher’s hold is instantly released and he goes to the mat. Force goes in to pick him up but Crusher hits a quick eye jab of his own.*

M: Crusher was playing possum there!

*Crusher gets up and shoulders Force. Using every ounce of energy in his body, Crusher hoists Force up for the Olympic Slam! It hits and the ref’s getting ready to slide in and count, but Crusher instead cinches in the ankle lock!!*

M: ANKLE LOCK!! CRUSHER HIT HIS OLYMPIC SLAM AND NOW HE’S LOOKING TO MAKE THE CHAMP TAP!!

*The ref is asking Force and Crusher is trying to pull him into the center of the ring, but Force bears down his weight and yanks his prone leg down and in. Crusher is flung forward to the ropes and trips on the rebound. Force gets up and shakes off his leg. Crusher gets up faster and goes in for a clothesline but Force just elbows Crusher in the mouth, stopping him. Force hits a gutkick, pulls Crusher in and signals for the Unstoppable Drop.*

M: AND THE CROWD RISES TO THEIR FEET AS IWO TV CHAMPION THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE IS ABOUT TO END CRUSHER’S CAREER!!

T: BUT WAIT—

*A loud crash is heard as two chairs slam into Force’s back. Force and Crusher fall together to the mat and the ref calls for the bell as Juice and Death Shock stand over the two men, each with chair in hand.*

M: NO!! NO, IT CAN’T END THIS WAY!!

*Juice and Shock look at each other for a moment. Juice goes over to Crusher and pulls him up for Shock, who hits the Shock Box on him. The two men roll Crusher out of the ring and pick their chairs back up. Shock sets his chair up on the ground as Juice picks Force up. Shock hits a hard chairshot directly to Force’s head, but Juice won’t let him fall. Instead Juice hits the V8, driving The Unstoppable Force into the chair on the mat.*

M: This is just a mess!! Someone stop this!! These two men, so vile in their desperation to win IWO gold have conspired to ruin what was setting up to be another great match between Crusher and the Unstoppable Force!! This is just sick.

T: Yeah…and now I guess Crusher still has a job, too…damn.

*Juice and Shock look over both men who are out. They nod at each other and then they climb out of the ring and walk to the back, both men with their arms raised as the crowd boos.*

*end show*

--------------------------------

*After the show, Marv and Tater get up and leave ringside, as Force gets to his feet on his own power...he rolls out of the ring as some fans clap for him...a lot of fans are heading to the exits, as Crusher is helped by the ref out of the ring...Force shakes some hands and walks to the back...Crusher is going up the ramp with the ref, when...*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*DC comes out as fans stop and turn around...they hear his music as he stops the ref, and tells Crusher to go to the back...the ref confused heads to the ring with DC, who gets in with a mic*

DC: Hold on one damn minute!

*Fans are heading back down the aisleways and others are standing and watching wondering what is going on*

DC: Just because the show is over, doesn't mean that the night is ending!

DC: How many of you want to see one more match?!

*the fans begin to cheer, as more and more fans are coming back into the arena*

DC: Well so do I...and I have a deal, Blade I know you are back there so listen up!....I know you might not be in any condition to come out here, and as Kevin Nash would say I don't wrestle for free...so here is the deal...me and you right here right now, but...if you win then you get my rematch with Judge for the world title

*crowd cheers*

DC: But if I win, then you leave the IWo!

*Fans start to cheer for blade*

DC: So what do you say, come on, you know you want to fight me, let's go!

*DC tosses off his shirt and throws the mic down, he is walking around the ring all fired up when we hear...*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Blade still bloodied from earlier with some partial bandaging comes slowly limping out to the stage...DC is motioning for him to come on, as the crowd cheers for him..Blade has a determined look in his eye, as DC slides out the back of the ring...he grabs a chair, as Blade comes limping down the aisle...Blade finally gets to ringside when DC blindsides him with the chair to the head knocking him down..the crowd booing as DC tosses down the chair and stares at Blade...he then picks him up and slides him in the ring...he gets in and tells the ref to ring the bell and he does*

*the crowd booing as DC smiles at them...he then begins to stomp on Blade who is almost motionless...he then picks him up and lifts him up on his shoulders...Blade bleeding profusely now, with nowhere to go...DC spins and then hits the Bust on Blade...he then stands up as the crowd boos..he puts one boot on the chest of Blade, as the ref is told to count..the ref does...1.....2.....3....the ref calls for the bell and raises DC's hand, then checks on Blade who is laying still...DC gets the mic again as the crowd boos*

DC: I hope you enjoyed watching Blade's last match...And Judge, this is what the future has in store for you!

*DC drops the mic and leaves the ring to his own music.*

-----------------------------------

Thanks to Sly and Exo for the banners

Thanks to Doom for writing the Hardcore title match, and the first two matches on the card.

Thanks to Glue for writing both tag matches, and the TV Title match.

Feedback appreciated.

Last edited by DC; 16 Feb 2008 at 09:58 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2008, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Wow. That was a really good Redemption. Well worth the wait. Blade is out already? Fuck.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2008, 03:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Goddamn that was an awesome show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2008, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wow, Blade got destroyed, brutal...yet peaceful. Shock turns heel~! Me likey, good twist there.

Quote:
T: 3! The hippy wins again, only because Sabbah’s security couldn’t do their job properly. He should fire all of them.

M: I think you need to be more peaceful Tater. Cos if you ain’t peaceful, you ain’t nothing!
This is great and very true folks, if you ain't peaceful, you ain't nothing!

Great show and props to everyone involved.
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2008, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah guys, nice show. Poor Blade, that was brutal, but entertaining so I guess it's worth it lol

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote