ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Deadly Survival

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jan 2008, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Deadly Survival

Deadly Survival PPV from South Africa. Promo Thread.

Promos are due Saturday Feb. 2, @ 8PM EST

Yeah I know that it doesn't give the normal 6-7 day promo period, but most the time promos are due on Saturdays anyway, and most of you don't promo until later in the week. Besides I want to get back on track.

card subject to change

World Title Match
Judge (c) vs. Johnny Blade

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the TV Title
Crusher (c) vs. Unstoppable Force

Singles Match
The Beast vs. Elix West w/ Jay Smith

Hell in a Cell Match
Deathshock vs. Alli Sabbah

Fatal Fourway for the Hardcore Title
Cryptic (c) vs. M Shadows vs. Jeff vs. Ness

Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final #1 for the tag team titles
Josh & Jason (c) vs. Juice & DC

Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final #2 Triple Threat Match
Thugged Out vs. Freebird Express vs. Strictly Business

Tag Team Tournament Final for the tag team titles and $25,000
Winner of S.F. #1 vs. Winner of S.F. #2
Old 30 Jan 2008, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*Schmo is seen walking up to Public who is getting his ring gear on for their match*

Schmo: John.

*Public turns around*

Public: Yeah, what is it.

Schmo: Listen tonight we have a great oppurtunity to become the tag team champions and achieve our goal.

Public: No. We don't Joseph!

Schmo: how can you say that? Don't you want to win?

Public: Yes I do. But listen to me. Tonight we take on two very good teams. Both of these teams have beaten us Joseph. So I can't feel that confident. This may be the beginning of the end.

Schmo: I don't get you.

*Schmo knocks something off of a table as Public stands up and gets in his face*

Public: What is your problem?

Schmo: My problem? What is yours? Week after week all you do is complain. Why don't you step up and do something about it...Instead of wanting to quit.

Public: This is unbelieveable. Don't you worry about me tonight. I am going to go out there and do my part. You just worry about you. But let me say this...If we don't win tonight, mark my words, Strictly Business is over!

*Public pushes Joseph out of the way and walks out of the room as Schmo is pissed*

-------------------------

*Sitting in two chairs are the Freebird Express...they are watching their match from last week.*

Gordy: See Bobby, that is where we messed up.

Morton: Don't worry son, tonight we going to go out there and beat some hood ass!

Gordy: But remember, it's not those Thugged Out boys we got to looks out fur. We gots to be on the lookout for Joey and that colored fella.

Morton: Piece of cake. He ain't gots the nerve to come up after us. And that friend of his, he ain't even wantin' to be here.

Gordy: You probaly right. Then after we dispatch of these boys, we going to heat things up in Africa.

Morton: That's right, the Freebird Express is ready to rock and roll all over this arena.

Gordy: But you know those other fellas are going to be tough in the finals.

Morton: Doesn't matter. If it's those brothers, Josh and Jason.

Gordy: Hold on son...brothers? Are they brothers?

Morton: Hells I never thunk about it....maybe they ain't?

*Gordy and Morton sit in silence pondering it for a minute.*

Gordy: Oh the hell with it. Whether it be them boys, or that dog fellar.

Morton: Yeah and that other guy...the yankee, with that yahtzee player.

Gordy: Oh you mean Seven. Yeah apparently he done went out and starred in that dare video with that Pitt feller.

Morton: Oh yea, I member that. But besides all that, tonight the Express goin' to win the tag titles and show once and for all, that if you get in our way, you goin' get runned over!

Gordy: You tell em brother!

*Gordy and Morton make small talk as the camera backs off*
Old 31 Jan 2008, 03:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Blah blah blah. Blah blah, blah blah blah?

Blah se blah se blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blahblah.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Blah blahbattey blahber.
Old 31 Jan 2008, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This counts for both Josh and I.

*Jason, Stacy, Josh and April walk into the South African Arena for the IWO's PPV Deadly Survival. Josh stops and holds everyone back as Chad Williard slides by and crashes into the wall*

*Josh just shakes his head*

What an idiot

No kidding. That idiot could have seriously injured Stacy and April.

I know watch where your going next time...what do you want anyways?

I bet he wants to interview us so he feels better about himself.

*Josh helps Chad up and brushes him off*

Well...were waiting. What are here to interview us for? We have a match to get ready for so we don't have all night

Once we take care of Juice and DC, we have whoever wins between Thugged Out, Freebird Express and Strictly Business.

DC & Juice? We'll barely break a sweat we'll finish with them so fast

Don't underestimate them. They might be the newest team, but they are former champs. Oh wait, so are we. We also have more time together as a team and know they can't even keep their championships.

Seriously I've lost count how many times DC has lost his world title and Juice has jobbed out the hardcore championship more times than Crash Holly

Well, when we finish them off, they can say they jobbed to the best tag team in the IWO ever.

Exactly...what are still doing here Chad?

*Jason scares Chad and causes him to run off looking scared*

What a coward

*Josh watches as Chad runs into a pole*

And accident prone.

*They all laugh together at Chad's misfortune and don't even bother to go check on him*

Let's go kick some ass.

Yeah...tonight all those teams have one thing in common

They suck more than Romo against the Giants in the Playoffs?

Yeah and they're all going to leave the arena losers just like the Giants will this Sunday at the super bowl,but tonight will be bigger and better than the super bowl ever will be and it will be courtesy of us...J&J Enterprises

They just better remember, bro. Playtime is over and their asses are next.

Hell yeah. Let's do this thing

*All four make their way to their dressing rooms as the camera pans to Chad still passed out*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLgjQKsUkEk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLgjQKsUkEk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

**death shock sits in a chair as he prepares for his match**

shock:
Alli sabbah...
death shock...
hell in a cell...
its the end of the line sabbah..

**shock puts on his left knee pad**

this is where you and me go toe to toe..
no distractions..
no interference..
no escaping this time sabbah..

**shock tapes up his left hand**

one way in, one way out..
sabbah inside this cell, people change..
the animalistic, demonic instincts of man come rushing back..
like two dogs caged together..
cold..
hungry..
angry..
fearless..
and to survive, the other must die..

**shock takes a deep breath in and puts his other knee pad on**

sabbah this feud between you and i..
has been running strong, for 2 months..
and for 2 months Ive been tearing your ass apart..
but i have a question..why.?
why dont you attempt to get back sabbah?
why are you playing so weak?
is this the real you?
or is this just a tactic to get my guard down?
well sabbah i have news for you.

**shock tapes his right hand up**

i never let my guard down.
and tonight, you and me step into the most vicious structure in IWO history.
hell in a cell.
the real hell on earth.
there will be blood, sweat and tears in that ring tonight sabbah.
in that cell, the boys become the men,
the men become the legends,
and the legends become the champions.
sabbah, theres gold in my future..
sadly theres only dirt in yours..
i hear its pretty lonely 6 feet deep.
dont worry, ill send some your goons to visit you.

**shock stands up and picks up his steel pipe**
sabbah tonight theres nowhere to run,
nowhere to hide.
you and me, locked together.
i will win, you will lose.
i will go on and achieve IWO gold,
you will sit behind and weep over your pitifull career.
sabbah your future, is looking grim..
you dont have to take my word for it though..
you can just wait....

**the crowd screams "AND BLEED!"**

AND BLEED!

**shock bashes the camera Len's with the steel pipe, causing the feed to cut out**

***break***
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

**shadows pulls up the arena in his white navigator**

**a camera man and interviewer approach him as he walks toward the door**

interviewer: shadows, can we get a word with you about your match tonight?

shadows: sure, I'm super excited to be the IWO's new hardcore champion. i mean, damn..it was such a rush to win my first IWO title.

but.. you havent won yet?

oh i know, its just after my match I'm gonna be so hammered, i wont be able to answer your questions about how it feels to have dominated that crazy hippy, and those video game characters, that you can just use that footage as my response.

you seem pretty confident, maybe too confident?

theres no such thing as too confident for Matt shadows bucko. Ive won match's without even trying, Ive won match's where i totally ignore my opponent and didn't say a word till after i beat them. Ive said it before and ill say it again, i am one bad ass dominant motherfucker, and what i want, i take. and tonight, i want the IWO's hardcore title. so after i beat those two video game losers into dust, I'm gonna stick them back in the game boy they came out of. then I'm gunna grab that hippy fuck by his Long greasy hair, and beat his ass from 1965 to 2008, and once hes in the present day he will realize that MATT SHADOWS IS THE BEST THERE IS! the times clocks tickin on ya bud...tick, tock, tick, tock, you can hear your title reign drifting away from you. and sadly for you, you cant stop time. you cant hod onto whats drifted away, and tonight, your hardcore title, drifts out of your reach.

**shadows walks away without another word**

***break***
M Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thugged Out are seen in an empty stadium, standing in the ring.

Exo: We come all the way to fucking Africa, and we got to deal with this shit.

Stick: It ain't them fuckbuddies Strictly Bullshit I'm worried about.

Exo: Those two lovers been threatenin to split for weeks. Thought they were done last week when we stomped their shit. Guess they gonna give it one more shot.

Stick: And those hillbilly, Deliverance, banjo strumming hicks either.

Exo: Nah man, they over there playing "How do you know you're a redneck faggot?"

Stick: What, how'd they know that?

Exo: When they suck each other's dick they taste sheep shit.

Stick: ha. Nice.

Exo: But we know what the real fucking deal is. We know we gonna be facing somebody, someday for these fucking titles we built.

Stick: Are we gonna take em off J 'n J? We owe those bitchs a couple beat downs.

Exo: Fuck it. I'd just as soon take a shot at those skanks they keep draggin around. Those fucking sluts need a pimp slap.

Stick: Bitches ain't nothin but tricks and ho's.

Exo: True.

Stick: But we standin here, in this fucking ring, that we grown a little attached to.

Exo: You see, we been here collectin a paycheck from a certain well known someone. Ya'll know him as DC.

Stick: And you know the deal with Wilma and what we been doing here.

Exo: So how are we going to feel if we gotta go face a man that's been payin us?

Stick: Can we take a man's money, watch his back for months, and then face him down in the ring?

Exo: We might be finding out real soon. I don't see any good way this is gonna end, so we might just have to accept fate.

Stick: I ain't cool with it. We don't turn our backs on our homies.

Exo: We got a reputation to consider. We got a business to run. We can't very well be causing problems for our clients now can we.

Stick: There gonna be a lot of shit goin down tonight.

Exo: We don't know how it's gonna end, but things are gonna be different when it's all over, one way or the other.

Stick: We prayin homie, We wouldn't mind working something out though. You give us a call. Let us know what you plannin.

Exo: Aint nothing happened yet. We got us a long history of dominating here in the IWO. Aint no reason to throw that away bro.

Stick: Let's go get this shit rolling. I don't know who it's gonna be, but somebodys gonna get Thugged Out.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*The camera focuses on something in the distance....we get a closer look to see a jeep going full throttle down the dusty road...it draws closer and begins to spin out...it comes to stop and DC and Wilma hop out laughing...DC notices the camera*

DC: Well it's about time you showed up.

Wilma: We pay you good money to get your ass out here on time.

DC: It's okay, I understand, being in a different country can be a little intimidating. It can give you a false sense of hope. Much like the kind Josh and Jason have.

*DC and Wilma look at each other and bust out laughing*

Wilma: Hope, yeah right, like those guys would ever have hope.

DC: Oh they have it, don't doubt that. They have hope I've seen it. And so will this crowd tonight. They will see that Josh and Jason hope that they don't get their asses kicked too bad.

*They laugh again, as DC takes off his sunglasses*

DC: But if I can be serious for a moment, let's get something straight. Last week, last week we lost. I won't deny that fact. However, we lost beause of something that was out of our control. But make no mistake about it, this week, this week we redeem ourselves. You see Juice, that guy may talk weird. He might hang out with a kalediscope of characters, but when push comes to shove, he is all business in the ring.

Wilma: He's a champion.

DC: Exactly, but really who's not a champion? I mean look at me...A former World Champion, paired up with a former hardcore champion...and then look at Josh and jason and you got the same thing...the difference, they have tag team gold...and I know that you two have been together for a long time, both in and out of the ring.

*Wilma tries to hold in her laugh but can't*

Wilma: The Gump, sorry I can't help it..Excuse me.

*She walks off laughing hysterically*

DC: Anyway, like I was saying...this match, this is it...forget about who wins the other semi-final...the tag titles are on the line right now...And tonight, Josh, Jason you are in trouble..Because as good as you two are as a team, when it comes down to being in the ring one on one...you are outmatched! That's the gameplan...There I told you...and you still won't be able to stop us.

*DC turns to Wilma and yells for her to come on back*

DC: Africa, America, Antartica, it doesn't really matter where we have this match, because the result will be the same...You say playtime is over, and you're right...Because we didn't come to play, we came to take those titles, and show everyone who the most dominating team of all time truely is...So tonight you go into the dogpound J&J enterprises, and when you leave...well you are about to be carrying a lighter load...Prepare to get put down boys, because DC is....Here!

*DC puts his shades back on as He climbs in besides Wilma in the jeep and cranks it up...he spins it around in a circle before speeding off and leaving a cloud of dust*
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::We fade in to see Juice, The Guro Girls and Gritz N’ Gravy basking in the majestic sunshine of a South African beach. Juice and Gritz are sitting in beach chairs, while Ayana and Kaori massage their shoulders respectfully. Juice and Gritz are sipping straight Henny as Juice turns to his manager:::

Yo-yah…howya feelin, yo?

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Whatchoo know bout seven?

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::Gritz pulls his sunglasses down to reveal that his eyes were shifting back and forth and everywhere:::

I donnow. Dey still a lotta fuckin crackas up round diss piece dat look like dey mights be wantin ta gets dem a piece o a brotha…I can smell it!
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::Gritz sighs:::

Aiight, son…aiight. How you livin, homes?
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::Juice chuckles:::

I’s be runnin scared, bra…runnin fuckin scared…deese mufuckin cats Josh and Jason are comin ta whip mah ayass!! Dey comin tah beat me an DC!!!

:::Juice gives a faux shiver, which is followed by derisive laughter from he and Gritz in short order:::

Yeah bra…I’s fuckin skurrred…cuz deese Transitional Champ cats gon take a break from fuckin each other in da ass an come put down to o da greatest wrestlahs in da IWO taday.

:::Juice gives a wave of the hand:::

Deese mufuckas time has come an gone an now iss time fo a new era in Tag Team Wrestling to begin.

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

:::Juice and Gritz continue to discuss their championship match when they are approached…by none other than Mister Motherfucking T. Recognize:::

RECOGNIZE, FOOL!!

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Hillary Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

:::Gritz jumps nervously and pulls up his glasses in astonishment:::

Oh shit…rekkanize what, homie??
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

:::Mr. T is angry:::

AS ONE OF THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKERS OF ALL TIIIIIIME…AS B.A. MOTHA FUCKIN BARACUS…AS CLUBBER GODDAMN LANG…I’M HERE TO DEFEND THE HONOR OF ALL TRANSITIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Hillary Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote