ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

rankings for Jan 19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2008, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default rankings for Jan 19

1. Judge (World Champion)
-on top of the world this week with his huge win over Force

2. Unstoppable Force
-How will he regroup from the loss this week

3. DC
-The former world champ now has his sights set on tag team gold

4. Cryptic (Hardcore Champion)
-an impressive win over the tv champ this week

5. Jason (Tag Team Champion)
-taken to the limit in a hardcore match this week

6. Juice
-Will he help DC gain tag team gold?

7. Exo
-Looking to regain the tag team titles

8. Stick
-An easy victory for Thugged Out this week

9. Josh (Tag Team Champion)
-Got the last laugh this week in his match against Blade

10 Crusher (TV Champion)
-suffered a setback this week

rest of the rankings

11 Deathshock
12 Joseph T. Schmo
13 John Q. Public
14 M Shadows
15 Johnny Blade
16 Michael Gordy
17 Bobby Morton
18 Alli Sabbah
19 The Beast
20 Elix West
21 Ness
22 Jeff

Tag Team Rankings (based on win/loss records of individuals from each team)
1. DC & Juice
2. M Shadows & Death Shock
3. Freebird Express
4. Thugged Out
5. Strictly Business
6. Alli Sabbah & Elix West
7. Team Earthbound
8. Josh & Jason (Tag Team Champions)

*Note that tag team rankings are determined not only by tag team matches, but also individual matches as well. The rankings are based on the win/loss record of it's combined tag team members...Also note that tag teams are those considered that have competed in a tag team match together...*
Old 25 Jan 2008, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
*Note that tag team rankings are determined not only by tag team matches, but also individual matches as well. The rankings are based on the win/loss record of it's combined tag team members...Also note that tag teams are those considered that have competed in a tag team match together...*
Well that seems kinda lame. Me and Stick have spent almost a year working tag matches pretty much exclusively. How is it fair to just combine individual win/loss records? I mean, I don't even know what thugged out's record is, but I imagine we've won more matches than express. Can you publish the records?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2008, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Well that seems kinda lame. Me and Stick have spent almost a year working tag matches pretty much exclusively. How is it fair to just combine individual win/loss records? I mean, I don't even know what thugged out's record is, but I imagine we've won more matches than express. Can you publish the records?
I only started using the records for the past few weeks. It's not like a whole years worth or anything.