ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 20.2 Jan. 19, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2008, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 20.2 Jan. 19, 2008

*The pyro explodes as Redemption kicks off with a bang from the IWO Arena...Marv and Tater are at ringside*

M: Welcome to Redemption, I'm...

T: I am so excited right now.

M: Tater...

T: Sorry Marv, but have you seen the main event, have you?

M: yes I have, and..

T: Judge vs. Force in a non-title match, I can't believe Smith signed this for Redemption.

M: Ummm yes Tater, but...

T: But nothing, this is huge, and that is only the beginning because the tag tournament begins tonight as well.

M: Are you going to let me say anything?

T: No time for that now Marv, the first match is about to begin!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9AXD-Nr2oFE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9AXD-Nr2oFE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: It’s Team Earthbound, The new tag team jobbers of the IWO.

M: Come on, that’s hardly fair. These guys are former tag champions, but their luck of late has not been so good.

T: Luck has nothing to do with it. These guys have just been outclassed week and week again.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Well here come their opponents, Stick and Exo. The team of Thugged Out, who also have not done as well as they would have liked recently. Both these teams need to get back to winning ways, but only one of them will get the victory.

*Bell rings. Stick starts things out with Ness. Stick and Ness lock up. Stick over powers Ness, shoving him face first into the mat. Ness staggers up, holding his face, as Stick jumps up top. Ness is up and Stick dives off and nails a missile drop kick on him. Ness is sent back into Thugged Out’s corner. Stick comes over and tags in Exo. Both men double stomp Ness in the corner and then Stick gets on the apron. Exo pulls Ness up in the corner and tags Stick again. Both men pull Ness out into the middle and nail a double DDT on him. Stick then nails a quick rolling senton on Ness as Exo hits a leg drop on him at the same time. Exo climbs back onto the apron. Stick pulls Ness up and sets him up for an electric chair drop. He signals for Exo to go up top, which he does. Thugged Out then nails a doomsday device on Ness taking him back to the mat. Exo is taken by to the apron by the referee and Stick makes the cover. Ref comes back and makes the count. 1…2…………………………….*

T: Jeff breaks it up. But Thugged Out are still firmly in control of this match, not surprisingly.

*Exo climbs in and charges over and spears Jeff. He then pulls him up and lifts him up for a choke slam. But instead of slamming him straight back down, Exo walks over to the side of the ring and choke slams Jeff to the outside. Exo dusts off his hands as Stick pulls Ness back up. Exo comes back over to Stick and both members of Thugged Out whip Ness against the ropes. They then nail him with the leg sweep, spine buster combo they call the Last Call. Stick makes the cover. 1..2…….3. Thugged Out wins the match.*

*backstage we see Juice getting ready for his match by having one of the Guro Girls rub his shoulders..Gritz is talking to him as DC and Wilma walk up*

Gritz: Dayum, DC, what the deelio?

DC: Um yeah, look I am here to make you guys an offer.

Juice: Speaks it mayne.

Wilma: What did they just say?

DC: I don't know..anyway, I want to offer you the chance to be my partner in the tag tournament next week, and go on to win the tag team titles, so how does that sound?

Gritz: A chance for more gold homie, all I can say is "SEVEN!"

Juice: I concur mayne it be bout time fo da hatas to see da real dream team mayne.

Gritz: You got yo self a deal bra!

DC: Great, well good luck tonight, see you next week.

*DC and Wilma walk off as Gritz ask Juice if he is ready*

*Break*

-----------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lqsEepy4ig&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lqsEepy4ig&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: I love this guy, because he’s a heel, and I’m a heel colour commentator.

M: Yeah, he’s also part of the tag team champions and a very talented athlete, though being a baby face play by play announcer I can’t help but question his tactics.

T: Well, in all fairness, it is your job.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juAiVW5PzNI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here comes his opponent, the several time former Hardcore Champion and one of the most successful and intriguing character in the IWO, Juice.

T: Yeah, he’s also a heel, so I like him too. Boy I’m gonna have a hard time choosing who I go for in this, hardcore match up.

M: You might just have to call it evenly.

T: Oh the humanity!

*Bell rings. Both men lock up and Juice nails a swinging neck breaker taking Jason down. Juice then runs up against the ropes and hits a springboard leg drop on Jason. Cover. 1…kick out by Jason. Both men up. They lock up again and this time Jason backs Juice into the corner. But Juice spins him around and pummels him with a knee to the groin in the corner. Gritz n Gravy on the outside goes under the ring and gets a steel chair. He feeds it into Juice. Juice runs around and skateboards the steel chair into the face of Jason in the corner. Juice pulls Jason away from the ropes and into the cover. 1…2…………… kick out by Jason again.*

M: Juice with the early advantage but you can bet that won’t last long with Jason in the ring.

*Juice pulls Jason up by the hair. He pulls him onto his knees, and then starts viciously hammering him in the head with right hand blows. He gets faster and faster and then finally pushes Jason back to the mat, face first. Jason gets onto his hands and knees and Juice steps back and charges in. He goes for a boot to the gut, but Jason catches his foot and spins Juice’s leg around, taking him to the mat. Jason gets the chair and wedges it over the head of Juice, and stomps down on it, snapping the chair in two over Juice’s neck, who writhes about in pain. Jason kicks the chair debris out of the ring. He pulls Juice up, slides behind him, and nails a back suplex. He then goes up top and waits as Juice slowly gets to his feet. Juice on his feet and Jason dives off, nailing a missile drop kick on Juice. Juice is sent staggering all the way back into the far away corner. Jason gets up and charges in and spears Juice into the corner. Juice comes staggering out and Jason nails a flag post DDT on him. Jason with the cover. 1….2………………….*
T: Kick out by Juice now as the tag champion is starting to pick up some serious momentum.

*Jason goes to pull Juice up again, but Juice counters with a low blow and then nails a t bone suplex on Jason.*

T: That’s what I’m talking about, do whatever it takes to win.

M: I thought that low blow might give you something to cheer about Tater.

*Juice signals to Gritz on the outside. Gritz goes under the ring, and gets another two steel chairs. He feeds them both into the ring. Juice grabs the first chair and puts it under the left leg of Jason. He then gets the other chair and delivers a conchairto to the left leg of Jason, who screams out in pain. Juice repeats the move another two times, before tossing both the chairs aside. Juice then delivers two vicious stomps to the left leg of Jason. He then grabs the leg and slides to the outside. He pulls Jason’s leg over onto the apron. He then lifts it up, and smashes it onto the ring apron. He then does it again. Juice goes to nail Jason’s left leg on the apron a third time, but Jason fights back, kicking Juice back against the guard rail. Jason grabs one of the chairs in the ring and sets it up, in the middle of the ring. He runs back and uses it to jump up onto the ropes and then dives to the outside with a shooting star press, hammering Juice back into the guard rail!*

M: What an amazingly athletic move by Jason, and just like that Juice is in a heck of a lot of trouble.

T: That move was stupid Marv, both men appear to be hurt now, and whoever gets to their feet first will have the edge.

*Both men get up at the same time. They both start exchanging blows on the outside, with Juice getting the advantage. Juice picks Jason up and drives him back first into the ring apron. Jason lets out a yell of pain. Juice then turns him around and drives him back first into the steel guard rail eliciting another yell. He then feeds Jason back into the ring. Juice comes back in and wraps his legs around the left leg of Jason. He then falls back, causing pain to go searing through Jason’s leg. Juice then locks in a grapevine ankle lock on the left leg of Jason. Jason in a lot of pain, he slowly crawls towards the ropes and….*

M: Jason makes the bottom rope and clutches it for dear life knowing he can’t lose if he has the bottom rope.

*Juice breaks the hold, but then grabs the leg of Jason again and pulls him into the middle. Juice going for the figure four leg lock now…..*

T: If Juice locks this is it will have to be all over, that leg has sustained too much damage.

*Jason manages to kick Juice away from him, and off against the ropes. Juice comes back and Jason jumps up looking for the JKO and….*
M: Counter by Juice who pushes Jason away. Jason turns around and Juice goes for The V8!

*Jason quickly drops out of harms way and rolls to the outside. But, from behind, Gritz comes in with a sledge hammer, and smashes Jason in the back of the head! Jason goes down hard.*

T: That’s exactly what managers are for, and Juice now just needs to slide to the outside and make the cover, which he does. The 1, the 2, and the…..

M: Kick out by Jason! My god I knew Juice could get hardcore, but my god, Jason is really showing us what he is made of here tonight!

*Juice looks ticked off and goes over to the time keeper and grabs the ring bell. He comes back over to Jason, who is back on his feet. Juice winds up with the ring bell, but Jason with a rake to the eyes. Jason grabs the bell off the stunned Juice and levels him with it! Juice is busted wide open by the shot.*

T: Once again a so called ‘dirty’ tactic pays off in this match as Juice is now busted wide open!

M: I guess you have to give as good as you get and Jason certainly isn’t afraid of doing that.

*Jason covers Juice. 1….2…………………….*

M: I can’t believe it but a bloodied Juice somehow kicked out again.

*Jason looks a little aggravated. He picks Juice up and brings him over and cracks his head off the steel post on the outside. Juice stumbles around and leans onto the announce table for support. His blood dripping all over the table. Jason uses the time to raise his arms and bathe in the crowds jeers.*

T: His wasting time here when he should be finishing off his opponent.

*Suddenly Juice spins around and cracks Jason in the head with the monitor he had detached from the announcers table, when Jason wasn’t paying attention! The camera zooms into Jason on the floor, and he has now been busted wide open! Juice clears off the announce table, and then gets one of the cords going along the floor. He wraps it around the neck of Jason and proceeds to choke the life out of him. The pressure being applied by the cord causes the blood to flow freely from the head of Jason. Juice finally stops it and rolls Jason into the cover. 1….2…………………………….kick out by Jason. Juice wastes no time in picking Jason up and putting him onto the announce table. He then goes up top and signals for The Chaser.*

M: Jason laid out in front of us on the table here at ring side and I hope Juice isn’t planning what I think he is here.

T: This is career suicide!

*Juice dives off looking for The Chaser and…..*

M: He hits it! Juice just hit The Chaser onto the announce table and both men go crashing through it as the wood splinters! Oh my god! This is insanity! The ref is getting in there to see if some shoulder’s are down.

*The ref sees two lifeless bodies, Juice’s body is draped over Jason’s though, so he makes the count. 1….2…………………..*

T: 3! Juice has won a hell of a hardcore match here tonight.

*break*

----------------------

*Josh is in the back with April, looking worried*

Josh: this is not good, first Jason gets hurt, then I get that scumbag Blade tonight, who hasn't wrestled in months, so I have no way to prepare for him, and I still have to worry about that dumbass Alli Sabbah, and...

April: Calm down, you are over thinking this...Jason will be fine, I just talked to Stacy and she said he just needs a little rest, he should be okay.

Josh: You're right, I over reacted...I am just a little worried about next week.

April: Why?

Josh: Because I have no idea who we will be defending our tag titles against.

April: Smith hasn't decided on a team yet?

Josh: No not yet, that idiot..

April: Well stop worrying, tonight you will beat Johnny Blade, and next week you and Jason will retain the tag titles, just like always.

Josh: That's right, I am the King of All Battle for All Times, and tonight Blade gets the punishment he deserves!

*They walk off as Alli Sabbah peeks his head around the corner with a smile on his face*

*break*
-------------------

M: Here we go with what promises to be a big matchup tonight on Redemption, Jack “The Beast” Crawford is going up against recently deposed IWO Champion, DC.

T: Did you just say “deposed?”

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQZiGVROxrY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQZiGVROxrY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Crawford makes his way to the ring as the crowd pops.*

M: The Beast Jack Crawford can take a huge leap in the IWO rankings if he can wrangle the former Champion tonight.

T: Yeah…but not many have been able to “wrangle” DC, and it’s not by accident.

M: And here he comes.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*DC comes out with Wilma and the crowd immediately starts booing. Wilma berates the fans in their immediate vicinity as they proceed to the ring, but DC’s attention is focused on Crawford.

M: You know, as insignificant as DC sometimes makes his opponents out to be, DC certainly seems to take them seriously when it’s time for a match.

T: I think DC takes the ass whipping seriously and it looks like he’s itching to deal one out.

*DC slides in the ring and the ref calls for the bell. DC and Crawford lock up and Crawford bounces it into an irish whip. DC ducks under his clothesline attempt. Crawford backs up and as DC comes up on him with the rebound, The Beast sidesteps it and sends DC spilling to the outside of the ring. Wilma comes to DC to encourage him.*

T: Wow…that looked like it pissed DC off.

*DC stalks up the stairs and gets in the ring. Crawford rushes in as DC is bent getting into the ring, but DC shoves him off, plants his foot and charges in with a spear, flooring Crawford. DC picks the Beast up and hits a sidewalk slam, hooks a leg and the ref gets down to count….1…….2…….*

M: It’s going to take more than that to subdue The Beast.

T: I’m pretty sure DC knows that.

*DC pulls The Beast up and hits a Manhattan Drop. Crawford stands and staggers backward; DC rushes in and levels him with an elbow to the head. DC mounts The Beast and begins throwing haymakers to his face, but the ref quickly breaks that up. DC stalks The Beast as he gets up and charges in, but Crawford counters into a Manhattan Drop of his own and pulls DC into a delay suplex.*

M: Momentum shift here.

*Crawford picks DC up and hits an elbow to the side of the face, then uses the leverage to hit a standing neckbreaker. The Beast gets up and begins delivering boots to DC’s head and shoulders. The ref breaks it up and DC tries to get up quick. Crawford runs behind him and comes up with a running knee lift, sending DC down. Crawford then slings DC into the ropes and hits a huge spinebuster. He hooks DC’s leg for a pin….1……2…….*

M: DC not going gently here, kicks out at two.

*Crawford and DC both get up and meet mid ring. The two begin to exchange punches. Crawford builds momentum and hits a gutkick. The Beast hits the rope but DC charges in with a boot to the face, catching Crawford off guard. DC hits a standing elbow drop and then another. He picks Crawford up and locks in a bear hug. The ref checks and checks, but The Beast refuses to tap…then DC rushes into the corner, slamming Crawford’s back into the turnbuckle.*

T: Ouch. That hurt me, just watching.

*DC whips Crawford to the far corner and follows up with a spear. DC then rams his shoulders into Crawford’s midsection two more times, doubling him over. DC reaches in and hits a gutwrench powerbomb, then stays on top for the pin….1…….2……..*

M: Crawford showing tenacity, kicking out!

*DC goes to pull Crawford up but gets a stiff right to the head. DC is staggered a bit and Crawford surges up and moves right into a flurry of closed fists to DC’s head. Crawford’s fists fly so fast the ref at first doesn’t realize what’s going on. When the ref finally does, he realizes Crawford’s past any 5 count and just gets in there to break it up.*

T: Little slow on the uptake, there.

*Crawford comes off complaining while DC gathers himself and just unloads a vicious clothesline, taking Crawford down. The ref admonishes DC but the former champ ignores him and climbs to the top rope.*

M: It could be….

*DC calls for and then hits The Dogcatcher Elbow, knocking Crawford cold.*

T: Hooking the leg is kind of a formality at this point….

*The ref counts 1……2……..3!!*

M: Once again, DC is victorious.

*DC has a few unkind words for The Beast and then he raises his arms in victory to the crowd, joined by a jubilant Wilma. DC and Wilma excuse themselves from the ring and walk slowly to the back, holding their arms up in triumph.*

*Break*

-----------------------

*Alli Sabbah walks out of Mr. Smith's office and looks to his personal security guards*

Alli: tonight begins your hero's quest for greatness..and next week your quest begins.

*Alli laughs as they all head down the hallway*

M: Sabbah is one weird character.

T: No he is a businessman, and a businessman is successful.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Now here’s a match I can’t wait to see as Crusher, the TV champion, makes his way to the ring.

T: Two tough competitors going at it tonight, as here comes the smelly one….

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: You shouldn’t bag out Cryptic like that Tater, you might find out that if you ain’t peaceful, you ain’t nothing.

T: If you ain’t peaceful, your more likely to get a win. That’s what Cryptic needs to realise, and the sooner the better.

M: What are you talking about Tater. Cryptic is the Hardcore champion, how much more winning are you expected to do?

T: All I’m saying is that maybe if he was a bit less peaceful he might be the World Champion.

M: Anyway none of that matters as this is a non title match here tonight. But a win here would certainly put you into contention for the major title in this champion vs champion match up.

*Bell rings. Cryptic and Crusher size each other up, and circle around each other. They then lock up. Crusher gets a waist lock take down and goes straight for the ankle lock, but Cryptic spins around and quickly kicks him off. Crusher staggers up and Cryptic charges over, and takes him down with a lariat clothesline. Cryptic hits a standing moonsault on Crusher into the cover. 1….2…..kick out by Crusher. Cryptic goes to pull Crusher up, but Crusher hits a jaw breaker on him. Cryptic staggers around with his back facing Crusher. Crusher comes up from behind and looks for the Olympic Slam and……*

M: Cryptic lands on his feet. Crusher turns around and gets a boot to the gut and nails a nice looking double under lock pile driver on the TV champion. Into the cover.

*1..2…………………*

T: Kick out by Crusher. I’m surprised he fought out of that. Every time you get pinned by the hippy you not only have to worry about getting your shoulder up, but also about not passing out from his filthy stench.

*Cryptic pulls Crusher up and goes to irish whip him into the corner, but its reversed and Cryptic gets whipped into the corner. Crusher follows him in and nails a high knee followed by a bull dog. Crusher then goes over and grabs the right leg of Cryptic. He wraps his own legs around Cryptic’s leg and falls back, sending a shock wave of pain through Cryptic’s leg. Crusher then gets up and puts his hands on Cryptic’s right leg again. He comes up into a hand stand, and then swings forward, planting his knees into the side of Cryptic’s leg. Crusher then locks in a figure four leg lock on Cryptic. Cryptic yells out in pain as Crusher pulls back on the hold.*

M: The Hardcore Champion is in trouble as Crusher has him right where he wants him. In the middle of the ring, with a deadly figure four leg lock.

*Cryptic starts pulling towards the ropes. He gets one hand length away from the bottom rope before Crusher pulls him back into the middle. Cryptic goes for the ropes again, but he only gets half as far before Crusher pulls him back this time. Cryptic raises his hand and……*

T: Tap you stupid hippy tap!

*Cryptic doesn’t tap but tries to roll over the hold, reversing the pressure. He does so successfully and Crusher quickly escapes the hold. Both men get to their feet as Cryptic is holding his right leg. Crusher delivers a few stiff kicks to the right leg of Cryptic, and Cryptic falls to his knees. Crusher goes off the ropes and charges towards Cryptic who is in kneeling position. He comes in looking for a knee to the head, but Cryptic counters with a drop toe hold, hanging Crusher up on the middle rope as the crowd pops. Cryptic comes over and hits a springboard leg drop to the outside, connecting Crusher’s head on the way. Crusher is pulled through the ropes to the outside. Cryptic then pulls Crusher up and into a gorilla press. He then drops him, head first, onto the guard rail as the ref has started counting both men out. He is up to 4. Crusher kicking the ground and clutching his head in pain, but Cryptic wastes no time. He comes over and picks Crusher up, spins him around, and sends him crashing into the steel ring steps. The referee’s count is up to 7 now and Cryptic makes his way back into the ring.*

T: Finally a smart move by the hippy looking for the count out victory.

*Crusher is slowly getting to his feet. The ref counts 8. Crusher is on his feet and stumbling towards the ring. Ref counts 9. Ref goes to count ten and….*

M: Crusher just manages to roll into the ring in time, but oh no, here comes Cryptic!

*Cryptic comes in and nails a baseball slide to Crusher sending him straight back to the outside, hitting the floor with authority. The ref starts counting again. 1…2….3….Crusher getting to his feet. 4….5…..6. Crusher on his feet…..7…..8. Cryptic suddenly runs up and vaults over the top rope, nailing a flying cross body on Crusher on the outside!*

T: god damn it you stupid bastard, he was going to get counted out.

M: I think Cryptic has decided he wants a definitive win here tonight though Tater.
T: Any win is a definitive win. What an idiot.

*Cryptic is first to his feet and rolls Crusher back into the ring with his head hanging on the apron. Cryptic delivers a vicious elbow to the head of Crusher, before coming back into the ring. Crusher is staggering up to his feet and Cryptic comes over and whips him against the ropes and then nails a big time spine buster on Crusher. The cover. 1…2………………………….kick out by Crusher. Cryptic signals for the 3B as Crusher staggers to his feet.*

M: 3B time as Cryptic nails a boot to the gut and hooks Crusher’s arms and he….

T: gets back body dropped by Crusher. Nice counter there I must say.

*Crusher goes over to Cryptic and rolls him onto his stomach. He then grabs his right leg and brings it high into the air and slams it, knee first into the mat. He then repeated the move another two times and backs off, signalling for Cryptic to get up. Cryptic stagger up and Crusher comes in from behind, nailing a chop block to Cryptic’s right leg. Crusher then signals for the Ankle Lock and….*

M: He locks it in! Ankle Lock locked in and Cryptic is in serious trouble now!

T: Crusher about to prove that if you ain’t willing to go to war, then you ain’t nothing!

*Cryptic in a lot of pain and looks like he is going to tap but suddenly he spins around and kicks Crusher off him, hard. Crusher spins around and goes shoulder first into the a steel ring post. Crusher staggers out of the corner towards Cryptic. Cryptic nails a boot to the gut and goes for the Blissful End and…..*

M: Cryptic nails the Blissful End! Into the cover, this could be all she wrote, 1...2………………..

*3! Cryptic gets the pinfall victory.*

T: The hippy lives to see another peaceful, and bathless, day. Good for him, bad for the rest of the IWO.

M: Don’t be such a prick Tater, Cryptic fought his arse off and earned every part of that win here tonight.

*Break*

----------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: And here comes the Freebird Express who remain undefeated in the IWO.

T: Yeah these guys are on a roll, and if they win tonight they will advance in the tag Tournament.

*Gordy and Morton head down the aisle shaking hands when Exo and Stick come down the aisle and nail them each with a chair*

M: What the hell is this?

T: hell yeah, Thugged Out is taking care of these rednecks...getting some revenge for last week.

*Stick bashing Morton in the head with the chair, as Exo is beating Gordy over the back with his chair...Exo grabs Gordy and tosses him over the barricade, as Strictly Business come running down the aisle to fight with Thugged Out*

M: Look at this Public and Schmo coming to the aid of the Express

T: Dumbasses

*The four men start fighting, as Exo hits a low blow on Schmo..Public has the upperhand on Stick, but Exo nails him in the back with a chair..Stick then tosses Public over the barricade as well..Schmo is holding himself, as Thugged Out walk over to him..Exo grabs Schmo and whips him towards Stick who takes him down with a big boot..Stick then picks him up and Exo nails him in the head with a chair taking Schmo down...Thugged Out drop their weapons and head back up the ramp smiling as the crowd boos*

T: It looks like Thugged Out just got a bye next week as these four men need some help

M: What a disgrace!

*Break*

-------------------

*Backstage we see Thugged Out celebrating with DC and Juice*

Stick: ya nigga did you see that.

Smith: I saw it!

*Mr. Smith walks up to the group*

Smith: And let me go ahead and tell you what a mistake you made, because there is no way in hell that you two will get a bye in the tournament.

Exo: What?

Smith: That's right, you might have qualified, but you do have an opponent for the semi-finals..in fact you have two, as your semi-final match will be a triple threat tag match against Strictly Business, and The Freebird Express!

Stick: That's bullshit man!

Smith: Deal with it!

*Smith walks off as the four men converse*

M: Welcome back to ringside ladies and gentlemen, the next match is almost underway and we’re about to watch Johnny Blade and The Josh square off.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Blade walks down the aisle to a smattering of boos mixed with a generous pop. Blade for the most part appears energized by the fans and is pretty pumped up.*

M: Blade was put out of action for a while there, Tater.

T: Why yes he was, Marv. That’s pretty astute of you…those classes out of the University of Phoenix are paying off.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZmPD6-vNVY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZmPD6-vNVY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Well ladies and gentlemen, here come The Josh and April. The Josh is one half of the IWO Tag Team Champions and tonight he’s going to attempt to settle an old score with young Mr. Blade.

*The Josh slides in the ring and Blade charges in. The Josh quickly grabs Blade and hits a powerful spinebuster. The Josh begins stomping on Blade and eventually the ref breaks it up, at which point The Josh makes as if he intends to backhand the ref. The Josh then goes right back to stomping on Blade. The ref tries to break it up but The Josh grabs the top rope and begins to leverage his boot stomping. The ref counts one…two…three…and Josh breaks.*

M: Josh is wasting no time here…

T: …that’s right, he’s getting right into the ass whipping.

*The Josh pulls Blade up and goes to hit a powerbomb, but Blade pulls up and flips The Josh onto his back. Blade staggers a bit and then runs in at Josh as he gets up with a clotheline. Blade then climbs the rope and hits a double axe handle on Josh. Blade then scoops Josh up for a slam, but Josh shifts his weight and comes down on top of Blade in a body press. The ref slides to count 1…..2…..*

M: Johnny Blade kicks out!

T: Blade needs to keep this uptempo and capitalize.

*Josh gets up and hits the ropes but runs face first into Blade’s extended boot. Josh hits the floor like a paraplegic falling out of bed. Blade goes for the quick cover but The Josh kicks out before the ref can hit the mat. Blade picks Josh up and whips him to the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick to the chin on the rebound. Blade picks Josh up and twists his arm into an armbar, then begins hitting a series of standing shin kicks to Josh’s ribs, finishing with a sharp connection to the head.*

M: Blade going to the top rope here…

*Blade launches into a splash but The Josh rolls out of the way, leaving Blade to fall face first to the mat. Josh rolls back in and hooks a leg as the ref counts….1……2…..*

M: Blade kicks out!!

*The Josh picks Blade up, but Blade counters with a right to the head followed with a gutkick. Blade whips Josh to the ropes and takes him down with a standing spinning heel kick to the chin. Blade then goes to the corner and mounts the turnbuckle, calling for the Fall From Grace.*

M: Blade looking for the finish here…

*Blade jumps off the rope and connects, pulling up The Josh’s leg as the ref counts…..1…….2……..3!!*

M: Johnny Blade…on the comeback trail and picking up momentum with a victory over The Josh!!

*In the ring, Blade is celebrating and turns to see April in the ring with The Josh’s belt.*

M: Blade has caught April in a spot now!!

T: She looked like she was gearing up to—

M: There she goes!!

*April charges Blade with the title belt held high, but Blade just slaps the strap out of her hands. April falls down and begins scooching backwards as Blade slowly advances, asking what the hell her problem is.*

M: Look out Blade, Josh has the title!

*Blade hears a change in the crowd and turns around just in time to get clocked with a running shot to the head with The Josh’s Tag Title Belt. April gets up and starts talking shit and she and The Josh walk out of the ring and up the ramp to a chorus of boos.*

*Break*

-----------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Here comes the team of brotherly love, M Shadows and Deathshock. I hope these guys can keep their incestuous hands off each other long enough to give us a decent match here tonight Marv.

M: I assure you this will be a very competitive match considering who these men are going up against.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Speaking of their opponents, here comes Elix West with his manager Jay Smith and Alli Sabbah. Sabbah has had a heated rivalry with the Corey wanna be in recent weeks and Elix West has made Shadows his business recently as well.

M: This certainly is a match of heated rivalries, and I think things are going to heat up even more here tonight. I can’t wait.

*Bell rings. Shadows starts things off against Sabbah. Shadows comes in looking for a clothesline, but Sabbah ducks and Shadows comes off the ropes and cops a drop kick to the face from Sabbah. He goes to the mat and Sabbah scales to the top turnbuckle. Sabbah dives off and hits a fist drop, from the top, onto Shadows. Sabbah makes a quick cover. 1…2………….kick out by Shadows. Sabbah pulls Shadows up and levels him with a short arm clothesline. He keeps his grip on Shadows, and pulls him up again. Sabbah levels him again with a short arm clothesline and keeps the grip. He then hits him a third time with the move, this time turning Shadows inside out. Sabbah pulls Shadows up and whips him into the corner. He comes over and delivers some shoulder blocks to Shadows in the corner. Shadows drops down to sitting position and Sabbah steps back. Sabbah then runs in and nails a face rub on Shadows.*

T: Wow Sabbah really taking it to Shadows in the early goings of this match up. I think Shadows needs to stop eyeing up his brother and focus on this match up.

M: You know what I think Tater? I think you need to shut the hell up.

*Sabbah goes over and tags in Elix West as Shadows gets to his feet. West comes over and nails a boot to the gut of the groggy Shadows. He then hoists him up and nails a big time power bomb on him. West with the cover. 1…2………………………*

M: Kick out by Shadows who really needs to make a tag to his brother right now.

*West pulls Shadows up and whips him across the ropes and nails a big boot, taking him back to the mat. West then rolls Shadows onto his stomach and delivers some brutal knees to the head of Shadows. West then climbs onto Shadows back and locks in a camel clutch. Shadows in pain. Shadows starts trying to pry out of West’s grip and he succeeds. Shadows slides out of the hold and pulls West’s legs from under him. Both men up to their feet. Shadows goes to kick West in the head, but West catches his boot. Shadows hops around a bit and then delivers an enzeguri, heard throughout the arena, to West. Shadows jumps over and makes the tag to his brother Death Shock.*

T: Here comes the imitation, better look out West, a man in a gay mask and make up is coming to get you.

*West to his feet and turns around to see Shock charging in looking for the Shock Absorber! Shock comes in but West side steps and Shock eats steel turnbuckle. He flips all the way up over the turnbuckle and crashes to the outside.*

M: A huge crash and burn there for Death Shock and this could spell the beginning of the end for him and his brother.

*West starts talking to the ref as Sabbah hops off the apron and starts stomping away at Shock on the outside. Jay Smith then comes over and pulls some knuckle dusters out of his pocket. He slips them onto his right hand and tells Sabbah to pull Shock up. Sabbah pulls him up and Smith swings in with a big right and…..*

M: Shock moves and Sabbah takes a big steel knuckled fist to the face!

T: Alli is busted open and the ref should disqualify Shock for that, but he can’t keep his focus on the match!

M: What are you talking about? West just distracted the referee so that his manager, and tag partner, could assault Shock on the outside.

T: That’s just how you see it because you’re blind.

*West finally stops fighting with the ref and brushes him aside as Shock comes into the ring. West comes straight up to Shock but Shock is ready and slaps on a choke! He spins West around and nails him with the Shock Box! The cover. The crowd makes the count but the referee isn’t paying attention as Jay Smith is up on the ring apron!*

M: The crowd counting but the ref isn’t. 1…2….3…..4…..5…..

*Shock finally breaks up the count and goes over to the ref. Meanwhile a bloodied Sabbah has made his way back onto the apron. West rolls over to the corner and makes the tag to him. Shock having a talk to the ref as Smith gets down off the apron. Alli comes in and rolls him up. The ref sees it but says he ain’t counting cos he didn’t see the tag! Shock kicks Alli off him. Alli goes flying back into West knocking him off the apron. The ref thinks the contact was meant to be a tag, and Sabbah is now the legal man! Shock jumps over and tags in Shadows as Alli gets up and looks down at West. He can’t believe what he has just done. He finally turns around and Shadows waves at him and then nails the Death Drop! Shadows with the cover. 1…2…………….3. Shadows and Death Shock get the win.*

T: The team of incestuous sex picks up the win tonight cos the referee is retarded. That was totally unfair.

M: Come on, just because Alli and West’s plans backfired doesn’t mean the referee was retarded.

*On the outside West is helped up by Jay Smith and Alli rolls to the outside and starts heading back up the ramp with West and Smith. Shock and Shadows raise their hands in the middle. Suddenly West charges into the ring and levels both men with a double clothesline!*

T: West getting some retribution here at long last.

M: He’s already lost the match, why can’t he just let it go? This is disgraceful.

*West pulls up Shadows and whips him against the ropes, he then comes in and nails The Pounce! Shadows is sent flying over the top rope to the outside. Sabbah and Smith come back down the ramp and start stomping on Shadows on the outside. Shock staggers to his feet and West gets him into a fireman’s carry.*

T: We know what’s coming next and….

*Suddenly Jack ‘The Beast’ Crawford charges to the ring. He grabs the head’s of Sabbah and Smith and smashes them together. Both men collapse. West sees him coming and drops Shock and slides to the outside. Crawford helps Shock up as West comes around to the ramp and helps Sabbah and Smith back up the ramp. Shadows slides back in and all three men raise their arms in the middle of the ring...Crawford goes and grabs a mic and yells at West*

Crawford: Hey, West!

*West turns around steaming*

Crawford: It just so happens that next week I have a match against Alli Sabbah!

*Crowd cheers*

Crawford: But I didnt' want you to feel left out..so I talked to Mr. Smith and he told me that not only do I have a match next week but so do you!

*Crowd boos at West, saying he sucks*

Crawford: But before I tell you your opponent, let me go ahead and tell you one more thing that Mr. Smith said..he told me that I have a match at Deadly Survival, against....You!

*Crowd goes nuts for this, as West is even more ticked off*

Crawford: As for next week, well get ready big boy, because your opponent will be none other than...Corey Taylor!

*Crowd goes nuts cheering for Corey as Crawford's music hits and the three men in the ring pose for the crowd, with Jay Smith convincing West to go to the back*

*break*

-------------------

M: And we’re back with the Main Event tonight here at Redemption, folks. Former IWO TV Champion, The Unstoppable Force is going to go, one on one with the new IWO World Champion, Judge!

T: This is a non title match tonight but this stacks up to be a truly sick, sick match as The Unstoppable Force is coming down the aisle.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*The Unstoppable Force walks into the ring as the crowd pops. There are some poses, but he’s focused.*

M: This match could get The Unstoppable Force some run as a possible number one contender for the World Title tonight, Tater.

T: Well in my mind, he pretty much is, but I guess there’s formalities to be observed. Aaaaand here comes the Champion.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3y44RM0hHw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Judge walks out from the back, holding the title over his head to a huge crowd pop.*

M: At Holiday Havoc, Judge did the seeming impossible when he dethroned DC as IWO Champion.

T: It was an amazing night, Tater. Certainly Judge is going to have to dig just as deep tonight to pull out a win against Force.

M: I want to stress again ladies and gentlemen that tonight’s event is NOT a title match.

*Judge hands the belt to the ref, who gives it to the timekeeper and calls for the opening bell. The two men measure each other for a moment and then lock up mid ring. The two men push against each other and push against each other until they break, an apparent stalemate. The two men size each other up again and lock up once more. They continue to struggle mid ring until they again break. Judge turns to the crowd and flexes his biceps.*

M: Judge is exuding confidence here tonight.

T: That victory over DC has definitely made him a believer in himself.

M: Let’s not forget though that The Unstoppable Force is never short on confidence.

*Force is nodding, some in respect, some in spite to Judge. The two men lock up again and Force throws a huge knee into Judge’s gut and then picks him up for a gutwrench suplex. The two men get up and this time it’s Force flexing his muscles for the crowd. Judge nods at Force in much the same way Force nodded to him. The two men circle each other but Judge runs in with a quick clothesline. Judge picks Force up and hits a delay suplex and then pounces on him with a seated headlock.*

M: Judge applying pressure.

T: Well despite his size and strength, I don’t think there’s a soul in the IWO who wants to stand mid ring with Force and exchange power moves. Judge has to think of his career and it’s longevity.

*The ref asks Force if he’s ready to tap and Judge’s facial expression changes as as he hears Force laughing. Judge goes to apply more pressure but Force scoops his arms around his back and grab a hold of Judge’s side. Force stands up, slowly, with Judge still on his back. Force gets fully to his feet and then falls backward on top of Judge.*

M: Whoa!

*Force gets up and starts stomping on Judge. Force reaches in and pulls Judge up onto his back in an across the shoulders backbreaker. Judge is yelling in pain but won’t submit. Force hitches him a few times and Judge’s expression worsens. After a while, Force drops to a knee, jolting Judge as he falls to the mat. Force hooks a leg and the ref slides in for the count….1…..2……*

M: The Champion kicks out.

*Force picks Judge back up and hits a scoop slam. Force then backs to the rope and comes back with a knee drop. He picks Judge up to whip him to the corner but Judge reverses and sends Force to the turnbuckle hard. Force runs in for a clothesline but Judge sticks his boot out and catches Force on his chin, staggering him. Judge hops up to the second rope and jumps off with a clothesline, taking Force down. Judge covers and the ref counts…..1…….2……*

M: Force, undaunted, kicks out with authority.

*Force and Judge get up at the same time and charge each other with hard clotheslines. The two men go down but each begins to get up rather soon, if somewhat groggily. The two men stand and measure each other again. They go to lock up but it’s Judge who plants his knee squarely in Force’s gut and whips him to the ropes, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound. Judge picks Force up and hits a piledriver.*

M: This could be it!! Judge with the cover!!!

*1………..2……………….*

M: And Force kicked out just as the three was coming down!

T: That was a little close there, Marv.

*Judge calls for the Excruciator and goes to pick Force up. Force however pulls Judge down and rolls him into a cradle pin. The ref slides in for the count….1…….2……but Judge kicks out of the near desperation maneuver. Force has had time to gather himself however and when Judge charges him he hits a gutkick and pulls Judge into a DDT. Force gets up and hoists Judge up onto his shoulders. Force backs up to the corner. Force hitches once and then gets a run out to the middle of the ring, bringing Judge down hard with a powerslam.*

M: With authority!

*Force hooks a leg and the ref drops to count….1……2……*

M: And this time it’s Judge kicking out literally in the knick of time.

T: These two guys are going really hard here tonight. Force is starting to look a little frustrated but neither of these guys is going to be willing to be the one to give an inch!

*Force picks Judge up and pulls him into position, hitting a powerbomb. Force calls for the Hell From Above, and the crowd gets to their feet.*

M: Force calling for the Hell From Above!!

*Force goes to the top and pounds his chest a few times, responding to the energy from the crowd. Judge uses this time to get up and jump up to the ropes with Force. Judge quickly headbutts Force and then pulls him in, hitting a Superplex!*

M: And the tables turn!!

*Judge gets up and calls for The Final Sentence as the crowd continues to pop. Judge pulls Force up and lands the move. He hooks the leg and as the ref counts, the crowd counts with him….1……2…….3!!*

M: And the IWO World Champion has overcome The Unstoppable Force here tonight!!

T: Marv, it’s incredibly hard to beat competitors like DC and Force once in a year, but in the last three weeks, Judge has defeated both men!! He’s the IWO World Champion and for damn good reason!!

*Judge is on the top rope, flexing and preening for the crowd. He gets down and turns to see The Unstoppable Force standing behind him. The two men stare at each other and then simultaneously they extend their hands and clasp in a handshake. Judge claps Force on the back as he nods and then slides out of the ring. Force walks up the ramp, leaving IWO World Champion Judge in the ring to celebrate with the fans.*

*end show*

-----------------------

Thanks to Sly for the banner

Thanks to Glue for writing the main event, DC vs. Crawford, and Blade vs. Josh

Thanks to DrDoom for writing the Thugged Out match, Juice vs. Jason, Crusher vs. Cryptic, and Shock/Shadows vs. West/Sabbah Match

feedback is appreciated

Also just wanted to say that is was a tough week for judging promos, and it was really hard to pick a winner in a few of the matches...good work on the promos and keep them up...also don't feel bad if you took a loss, we can't have an entire show of no contests.

Last edited by DC; 19 Jan 2008 at 05:56 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2008, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Very good show. All of the matches were great...I especially liked Juice's match...

Great show...but Juice's entrance video is no longer available!!

Oh...it's working now.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 19 Jan 2008 at 06:40 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2008, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good show guys.

Damn Juice
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2008, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Great show guys. The effort is always appreciated.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>