ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 20.1 Jan, 12, 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2008, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 20.1 Jan, 12, 2008

*Images from last week flash on the video screen as we see a recap of what happen at Holiday Havoc...we see Judge winning the World Title, only to get nailed by Johnny Blade, and then we see Blade standing above Judge holding the title..*

*fireworks boom as the crowd is ready for the show here at the IWO arena, we go down to Marv and tater*

M: Welcome everyone and this is Redemption! I am Marv Rome, and with me is Tater Inberg, and Tater are you okay?

T: yes Marv, it takes more than a window to put a good Tater down.

M: well alright then.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObLse9LmLwM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Johnny Blade comes out to the ring, with a mixture of boos and cheers, he gets in the ring and has a mic*

Blade: Well it's good to be back in the IWO!

*Mixture from the crowd*

Blade: Aww come on, boos, really? I'm not a bad guy.

*Still a mixture*

Blade: Let me cut to the chase, you people are booing me because of what I did to Judge last week...but listen I have nothing against Judge...no, in fact I am glad that Judge won the title last week.

*Crowd chants "We want Judge"*

Blade: You do? So do I!

*Crowd cheers*

Blade: I want Judge in a match for the World Title!

*more cheers*

M: Wow, what a statement.

Blade: You see I didn't attack Judge last week for no reason, oh no...see if DC would have won, I would have done the same thing to him...no I attacked Judge because I am the one that deserves that title.

*crowd is mixed again*

Blade: See I beat DC, but a technicallity stopped me from being the champ.

T: That's true Marv.

Blade: But while I was out, Judge jumped in and took the gold...now I want what should be mine, and I plan on getting it.

*Crowd claps for him*

Blade: This is a new year, and a new Blade, no more hardcore matches, no more mr. extreme...I am straight-edge, I am one of the most stiff competitiors in our business, and this year I prove that I will be the best in the IWO, and that starts with me becoming the new world champion, so mark your calenders, set your ti-vo, Johnny Blade is back and better than ever!

*Blade drops the mic as his music hits and the crowd cheers, he makes his way back up the ramp*'

*break*

-----------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdAULqSsX0g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdAULqSsX0g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Welcome back to Redemption as M Shadows makes his way to the ring.

T: Tonight Shadows is going to be tested by Elix West, who is also a newcomer but one who’s made his mark on IWO already.

M: We’ll see just how this goes down tonight as Shadows gets in the ring. He’s getting a lot of support from the fans here tonight.

*The lights dim and the crowd boos as Elix West comes out.*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xvshX3vAz0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*West has almost no reaction to the crowd as he’s focused on his opponent. West climbs in the ring and rushes Shadows, hitting a clothesline as the ref calls for the opening bell.*

M: We’re underway here tonight and WEST hits a thunderous scoop slam!

T: Wasting no time he’s looking to cut Shadows down.

*West picks Shadows up and hits a delay suplex, and gets up, flexing for the crowd. The boos seem to fall on deaf ears as he picks Shadows up again and hits a powerbomb. West backs up to the ropes and then hits a leg drop and goes for the cover.*

M: West pins Shadows and the ref’s count…1….2….Shadows kicked out! What a devastating powerbomb. It speaks to young Shadows’ resilience, as a lesser man would’ve been out.

*West picks him up and hauls Shadows up and whips him to the ropes, hitting a huge spear on the rebound and going for the pin. The ref counts 1…..2…..*

M: Shadows kicks out again!

T: Gotta admire the kid’s heart but he’s got to think about the future. He doesn’t want to prolong this match and make West mad…this guy could seriously injure just about anyone, it looks like.

*West picks Shadows up and has some words for the ref about the timing of his count. Shadows gets tossed to the corner and West follows up with a huge clothesline and tosses Shadows over to the far corner, coming in hard for the clothesline again. West then hoists Shadows up into a sitting position on the top rope. West climbs up to the second rope and looks for leverage.*

M: What in the world could this be?

*West pulls Shadows in position for a powerbomb to the outside, but then spins to bring him down in the ring. Shadows however kicks his legs out and West hits the mat face first off the top rope. West staggers up, stunned. Shadows rolls West up from behind and as the ref slides to count, he grabs the second rope for good measure….1……2…..3!!!*

M: M Shadows pulls off a win with a little help from the ring!!

*Shadows has his arms raised as West taps him on the shoulder.*

T: And I don’t think the big guy liked that, Marv…

*West stares at Shadows launches a vicious headbutt into his face. Shadows’ forehead busts open and he falls to the mat. West begins stomping on Shadows as the ref calls for the bell. West picks Shadows up and hits a Jackknife powerbomb. West then takes Shadows to the ropes and sits him on the top turnbuckle again. West pulls Shadows in and hits the spinning powerbomb off the top rope, slamming Shadows to the mat hard.*

M: That is just devastating…absolutely devastating….

T: I don’t think West’s done yet…

*West slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. West slides in the ring, but at that time Death Shock comes running out from the back, lead pipe in hand. Shock slides in the ring and West slides out, not able to land a chairshot. Shock is livid in the ring, swinging his pipe at the ropes and pointing at Elix West, who walks up the ramp, laughing at Death Shock and the bloody mess that he’s left M Shadows in.*

*break*

-------------------

*Backstage we see Judge with Chad Willard*

Chad: With me right now the new World Champion, Judge

Judge: Thanks Chad.

Chad: Let me get right to it champ, and ask you about the comments made earlier by Johnny Blade.

Judge: Blade..yeah Blade, well you know the guy is confused...you see he made a mistake last week...if he wanted a title shot, all he had to do was ask...but instead he kicked me in the head..and Judge doesn't like that.

Chad: What about his challenge to you.

Judge: I was getting there Chad...Blade if you want a shot at this title, I am ready whenever you are...But know this Blade, that Justic will be served cold, and revenge is imminent, so when we finally meet, know that your arse will get kicked!

*Judge walks off*

M: Strong words from the champ.

T: I still hate him.

M: Ladies and gentlemen, we should have a great match next, as you see Joseph T. Schmo already in the ring...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhpjpgAgfhA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Glass Shatters hits as Crusher comes out from behind the curtain and makes his way to the ring. Crusher gets in the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Crusher goes in and locks up with Schmo, quickly rolling into an armbar. Crusher delivers elbows into Schmo’s shoulder as the locks out Schmo’s elbow. Schmo quickly rolls under and attempts to reverse but Crusher shoots out a quick gutkick and rolls right back into the armbar. Crusher then rolls under again, further locking out Schmo’s elbow.*

M: Crusher has the early upper hand here; Schmo not really able to mount anything yet.

*Crusher hits a quick sweep and Schmo hits the mat. Not letting go of Schmo’s arm, Crusher does a quick somersault into a bridge and Schmo is really in pain as Crusher has taken the armbar to new excruciating heights.*

T: Since the start of his feud with Force, Crusher has really dialed up the creativity in his mat moves.

M: Yes, he’s finding new and exciting ways to hurt and attempt to break people’s appendages.

*Schmo is grimacing in pain when he looks at the ropes, which are within reach of his other arm. Almost, anyways.*

M: Schmo now trying to work his way to the ropes, he wants to be careful.

T: Yeah, any moves that get too jerky could result in a muscle tear or even the breaking of a bone or two.

*Schmo edges toward the rope, Crusher tries to bear down on him, but in his inverted position doesn’t have the center of gravity to stop him. Schmo gets to and grabs the bottom rope and the ref breaks it up. Crusher breaks and Schmo gets up. Crusher comes in with a clothesline but Schmo ducks. Schmo hits a couple of quick kicks and then goes for an elbow to the face.*

M: Uh-Oh.

*Schmo connects but his elbow has been so wrenched by Crusher that he causes himself more pain than he caused Crusher. Crusher chuckles a bit and grabs the arm, rolling it in back behind Schmo before lifting him up and hitting a backdrop on the targeted arm.*

M: Crusher is targeting Schmo’s right arm and elbow and that strategy appears to be working for him.

*Crusher whips Schmo to the ropes and hits an Olympic Slam on the rebound. He goes for the cover and the ref counts……1…..2…..*

M: Crusher pulled Schmo up off the mat!!

T: Crusher is looking to make a statement here, Marv. There may be some people who doubt him after his string of matches with The Unstoppable Force, but he’s here to serve notice that he’s still a dominant competitor here in IWO.

*Crusher whips Schmo to the ropes again and Schmo ducks under the clothesline attempt. Schmo rebounds and Crusher ducks under his clothesline attempt. Schmo rebounds once more off the ropes and runs right into a spinebuster from Crusher. Crusher immediately rolls Schmo over and sinks in the Ankle Lock.*

M: Crusher looking for a tap here!

*Schmo tries to get himself to the ropes but Crusher stands up straight, pulls him to the center of the ring and sits down flat. Crusher wrenches in on Schmo’s leg several times in succession viciously and Schmo flaps around on the mat in agony. Crusher leans back and screams, his center of gravity now too much for Schmo to move. Schmo continues to try for the ropes, only increasing the pressure on his ankle. He makes one more attempt but Crusher will not be moved and he wrenches Schmo’s ankle in once again. That’s enough for Schmo and he taps out.*

M: And ladies and gentlemen, we have a convincing win from Crusher tonight.

*The ref calls for the bell, but Crusher doesn’t let the hold go. The ref calls again and the bell rings a few more times. Crusher wrenches harder and the ref gets in there and breaks the hold. Crusher walks away and lets out a primal scream. The ref tries to raise his hand but Crusher pulls his arm out of the ref’s grasp and holds his hand up himself.*

M: Crusher was wrestling angry tonight, Tater.

T: I think he needs to do more of that. Someone check on Schmo…that cat might need an air cast.

*The ref is checking on Schmo and the crowd is popping as Crusher makes his way to the back.*

*Break*

-----------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTjKWq9Gges&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTjKWq9Gges&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Gene Smith gets in the ring as the crowd is applauding him, he has a mic in his hand*

Smith: I am out here right now to make two annoncements...the first is to tell all of you that at our next PPV Deadly Survival, the main event of the evening will be Judge vs. Johnny Blade for the IWO World Heavyweight Title!

*crowd goes nuts for this*

M: That's a match I want to see tater.

T: I don't give a damn.

Smith: And I want to also announce that...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee735pZ6kxk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Crowd boos as DC along with Wilma who is carrying the wrestler of the year plaque head to the ring..they get in as Smith looks at them and DC grabs a mic*

Smith: What do...

DC: Shut Up!

*crowd boos*

DC: Let me get something straight...did i just hear you make a world title match without the wrestler of the year in it...is that what I heard?

*DC is pointing the the plaque and staring at Smith*

Smith: Yes you heard right.

DC: Are you crazy? Don't answer that, let me tell you something, that match ain't gonna happen!

*crowd boos*

DC: Because I want my rematch!

Smith: Well DC, No!

M: Smith getting in DC's face, and these two are staring nose to nose at each other.

Smith: But I tell you what will happen...you say you want a title shot at Deadly Survival?

DC: Yeah you heard me.

Smith: Then you got it.

*DC looks at Wilma with a confused look*

Smith: You see we are having ourselves a little tournament for the tag team titles.

DC: Tag Titles?

Smith: Yes, and that tourney begins next week...and at Deadly Survival we will crown a tournament winner, and that team will not only be tag team champs, but also win $25,000!

*Crowd cheers*

Smith: Hold on...not only that, but every time the tag champs wrestle the titles will be on the line throughout the tournament.

*crowd cheers more*

DC: What does that have to do with me, Smith?

Smith: Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you are in the tourney.

DC: What?!!!

Smith: So I suggest you find yourself a partner, good evening everyone!

*Smith drops the mic and leaves the ring as DC is steaming..Wilma tries to calm him down*

T: Smith is always trying to screw DC.

M: No matter what, this tournament looks to be a classic.

*Break*

---------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZN4fBC2s00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here come the Freebird Express Tater, an impressive rookie team who have yet to lose in the IWO.

T: That might just change here tonight though Marv, as Thugged Out is not to be taken lightly.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JpcJ7187x0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here comes Stick and Exo now, and this could be a very interesting tag team bout. Lets not waste any time and go straight to the ring.

*Bell rings. Stick starts against Michael Gordy. Gordy and Stick lock up and Gordy gets a side head lock on Stick. He wrenches it in and then gets behind Stick and pulls his arm into a hammerlock. Gordy then pushes Stick chest first into the ropes. Stick staggers back, and Gordy delivers a well placed blow into Stick’s lower back, which drops Stick to his knees. Gordy then puts his leg into the lower back of Stick, and pulls his arms back into a variation of the surfboard submission manoeuvre. Gordy working the hold, but Stick starts to fight it and gets back up on his feet. causing Gordy to take his foot off Stick’s back. Stick then manages to spin his arms around so he is facing Gordy. Stick then delivers a vicious head butt and Gordy lets go of Stick’s arms. Stick then hits a reverse Russian leg sweep on Gordy, taking him down. Stick goes up top as Gordy gets to his feet. Stick dives off the top and takes Gordy down with a cross body into the cover. 1…2………………….Gordy kicks out.*

M: Both men fairly evenly matched so far and this is anyone’s guess as to who’s going to win.

*Stick pulls Gordy up and whips him against the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Gordy ducks and goes off the opposite ropes as Stick turns around and cops a big boot to the skull. Stick goes down. Gordy pumps up the crowd as Stick staggers to his feet. Gordy comes over from behind and nails a pump handle slam on Stick into the cover. 1…2…………………………kick out by Stick. Gordy wastes no time and pulls Stick up and nails an inverted atomic drop on him followed by a right hand, taking Stick down. Stick quickly up again. and this time gets scoop slammed back to the mat. Stick up again and Gordy lifts him up, walks across, and nails a big side walk slam on him. The cover by Gordy. 1….2…………………….*

T: Another kick out by the ever resilient Stick, who needs a tag after receiving a barrage of slams from Gordy.

*Gordy pulls Stick up and whips him into the Freebird Express corner. He makes the tag to Bobby Morton who climbs into the ring. Morton and Gordy double irish whip Stick against the ropes and hit simultaneous leg sweeps taking Stick down, they then hit him with simultaneous elbow drops, and high five each other. Gordy climbs onto the apron and starts clapping for Morton. Morton now waits for Stick to get to his feet and when he does, licks his palm, and delivers a huge knife edge chop to Stick. Stick staggers back towards the corner. Morton follows him up chopping Stick all the way back into the corner. Morton them climbs up over Stick in the corner and begins with the mounted punches as the audience counts. 1…2….3…4….5…6….7…8…..Stick suddenly counters by nailing a running power bomb out of the corner on Morton. The cover by Stick. 1…2………………………*

M: Kick out by Morton and that was nearly all over after a great counter by Stick who now has a chance to make the tag.

*Stick crawling over to the outstretched hand of Exo who wants in, whilst Morton tries to get to his feet using the ropes. Stick makes the tag to Exo. Morton is up and staggers around, to get turned inside out by a monstrous clothesline courtesy of Exo. Exo pulls Morton up and runs him into the corner with authority. Exo then positions Morton up top and comes up, and nails a superplex out of the corner on Morton. Exo then signals for the choke slam as Morton slowly gets to his feet. Exo slaps on the choke hold and…..*

T: Morton with a boot to the gut. Nice counter there.

*Morton then bounces off the ropes and comes in nailing a flying forearm on Exo. But Exo doesn’t go down, he just takes a step back. Morton tries again nailing a second flying forearm, Exo takes two steps back. Morton goes for a third one and this time takes the big man off his feet as the crowd roars in approval. Morton looks to the top turnbuckle and points upwards as the fans roar. He goes up top and signals for the flying elbow drop and…*

M: Morton gets crotched on the top rope as Stick shakes the ropes. What a cheap move.

T: Hey, it just might be the break that Thugged Out needs, who cares whether it was cheap or not.

*Exo is back up and comes over to the crotched Morton. He climbs up on the top with him, but suddenly Morton starts fighting back with shots to the gut. Morton then with a big right to Exo’s head and Exo flies back, landing in the middle of the ring. Morton wastes no time and goes flying, nailing the flying elbow drop with perfection!*

M: 1…..2………………………….

*Stick breaks it up. Gordy then climbs in and charges over at Stick, but Stick steps back and pulls down the ropes, and Gordy goes flying to the outside. Gordy pulls himself up on the outside, but Stick thinks quick. Stick jumps up on the ropes and nails a springboard moonsault to the outside, taking Gordy back down.*

T: Stick and Gordy both out on the outside now leaving the two legal men in the ring.

*Morton and Exo exchanging right hands in the middle of the ring. Exo with the advantage has Morton reeling. Exo slaps on the choke and again looking for the choke slam and…..*

M: Morton again with the boot to the gut and Morton nails a big time drop kick on Exo!

*Morton goes up top again and dives with the Flying Elbow and…..*

M: What a move, and he connects!

T: he has the cover

*The ref counts.....1....2....Stick tries to slide in the ring and break the count but too late......3*

M: they did it, they just beat Thugged Out.

T: If this keeps up, we could be looking at the new tag team champions Marv.

*Morton jumps up and down and rolls out of the ring where he is joined by Gordy who hug, they shake hands with the fans as they head back up the aisle*

*break*

--------------------

*Jason is backstage talking to Josh and Stacy and April*

Jason: Look forget about this tourney and just focus on tonight.

Josh: I know but my mind is not in the right place.

April: It will be fine baby, we have it all taken care of.

Jason: that's right now go out there and show them what a real man can do.

T: Do you smell that Marv?

M: Smell what?

T: Smells like filthy hippy.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGjC0wbUXzk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here he is! The recently crowned Hardcore Champion who is set to defend his title against the recently returned Jack ‘The Beast’ Crawford here tonight.

T: I think he should worry more about having a bath than defending his title here tonight.

M: Shush you.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQZiGVROxrY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQZiGVROxrY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Now here is the challenger. Crawford has made a great return, but had a loss to M Shadows at the PPV last week. He will be looking to make a come back here tonight by taking the Hardcore title from the filthy, peace loving, hands of Cryptic. I personally, hope he does.

*Bell rings. Crawford charges at Cryptic, but Cryptic thinks quick and nails a spine buster on Crawford. Into a quick cover. 1….kick out by Crawford. Crawford gets up and both men lock up. Crawford hits a standing switch. He looks for a German suplex, but Cryptic blocks it, and delivers two well placed elbows to the head of Crawford. Crawford staggers back, and Cryptic turns around and nails a boot to the gut and nails a snap suplex. Another quick cover, and another quick one count. Cryptic pulls Crawford up and whips him against the ropes. Cryptic goes for a clothesline, but Crawford ducks and comes back nailing a double axe handle to the back of Cryptic, sending him down to his knees. Crawford then jumps over Cryptic’s head, bounces off the other ropes, and nails a drop kick to Cryptic, sending him onto his back. Crawford goes up top as Cryptic staggers to his feet and Crawford dives off the top, looking for a cross body. But Cryptic catches him and hoists him up into a fireman’s carry. Crawford fights Cryptic with knees to the side of the head, and drops out behind him and nails an inverted DDT on Cryptic. Cover. 1…2…………..*

M: Kick out by Cryptic. Both men going at it toe to toe in a fairly even match.

*Crawford slides to the outside and goes under the ring. He gets a steel chair and brings it into the ring. He comes over to Cryptic, who is still getting to his feet. Suddenly Cryptic leaps up and drop kicks the chair back into the face of Crawford, sending him staggering back against the ropes. Cryptic then charges over looking to nail Crawford over the top rope, but Crawford pulls the ropes down, and Cryptic flies over the top and nails his head on the announce table, on his way to the floor.*

T: Filthy hippy zero, announce table one.

*Crawford slides to the outside, and goes over to the time keeper. He gets the ring bell and waits as Cryptic slowly gets to his feet. Crawford takes a swing with the ring bell and connects with Cryptic’s skull, busting him wide open. Crawford makes the cover on the outside. 1….2………………..*

M: Another kick out as the Hardcore champ will not lose.

*Crawford feeds Cryptic back into the ring. Crawford then goes under the ring and pulls out a table. He brings it in and sets it up in the corner. He then goes over to Cryptic and pulls him up. He pulls Cryptic into position just near the table in the corner and looks for the Belly of the Beast.*

T: Elix West just hit the ring, what the heck? West made an impact on Crawford the other night at the PPV and now he’s looking to do it again!?!?

*Crawford drops Cryptic and gets turned inside out with a clothesline from West. West then rolls Crawford onto his stomach and nails some vicious knees to the head. He pulls Crawford up and nails The Cyclone on him! Then he drags the bloodied Cryptic onto Crawford and the ref counts. 1….2……………3.*

T: Damn it! West just cost Crawford the title god damn it!

*break*

----------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9AXD-Nr2oFE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9AXD-Nr2oFE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: Here comes one half of Team Earthbound, Jeff. He can’t be too happy about his match up with Force this week.

T: Well, you never know, he could pull out the win, stranger things have happened.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeTFJBbwiok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

M: and here comes Unstoppable Force. Jeff better hope that he is not really unstoppable here tonight or he could be in a great deal of trouble.

*Bell rings. Force charges in and takes Jeff down with a shoulder block. Jeff staggers back up, only to be whipped against the ropes and hit with a big boot, which sends him back to the mat. Force goes over to Jeff and pulls him straight up by the throat, into position for a Baldo bomb, and he nails it. Force goes to pull Jeff up again but Jeff fights out with shots to the gut. He then nails a boot to the gut, and looks to pull Force up for a power bomb. But Force counters by pushing Jeff all the way back into the corner. He then delivers a few shoulders to the midsection in the corner. Jeff slumps down as Force backs up. Force comes in and nails a vicious knee to the face in the corner, which busts Jeff’s nose open. Force goes over and pulls Jeff up in the turnbuckle again. He sets him up on top and nails a superplex off the top rope. Force then signals for the Hell from Above as climbs up top with Jeff laid out below.*

M: This is not looking good for Jeff and I don’t like his chances of pulling out the win here tonight.

T: I think Jeff is simply outclassed to say the least.

*Force dives off and nails the Hell from Above leg drop on Jeff, who convulses violently. Force then pulls the lifeless Jeff up and hits the Unstoppable Drop for the 1…2…..3.*

M: Well a quick and painful match for Jeff and a quick and painless match for Force here tonight.

*Force signals that he wants gold around his waist before leaving the ring*

*break*

-----------------------------

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZmPD6-vNVY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZmPD6-vNVY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: It’s the king of battle for all times Josh! Josh had a great night last night retaining the IWO Tag Titles against Thugged Out in truly classy fashion.

M: I don’t know what match you were watching Tater, the way Jason and Josh kept those titles was despicable. Thugged Out were screwed if you ask me. Much like I hope Josh will be in his hardcore match against Death Shock here tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl-vR7cfeuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T: Speak of the devil. Here he comes now. What a despicable man. I can’t stand this guy, he is just a cheap imitation knock off of Corey, and Corey wasn’t even that great in the first place.

M: Shock has proved himself time and time again in the IWO and I think he is going to do it again here tonight. But he certainly has his work cut out for him against Josh, in a match up where all Josh’s devious techniques are legal.

*Bell rings. Josh charges straight at Shock looking to nail a clothesline, but Shock takes him to the mat with a drop toe hold. Shock then locks in a quick STF hold, but Josh scrambles straight for the ropes, and Shock is unable to pull him back into the middle, so releases the hold. Josh pulls himself slowly up using the ropes. Shock comes over, but Josh tells the ref he needs a time out as he has something in his eye. Shock waits with his hands on his hips, impatiently. Suddenly Josh shoves the ref aside and nails a boot to the gut of the unsuspecting Shock, and nails a quick DDT.*

T: What cunning, what class, a truly terrific move there by one half of the tag champions.

M: I dunno about terrific, but it certainly was effective.

*Josh raises both his hands into the air as the crowd boos. Josh then gives them an emphatic ‘up yours’ gesture, as Shock gets back to his feet. Josh runs over and nails a high knee taking Shock back to the mat. Josh sits Shock up and locks in a dragon sleeper hold, as the crowd boos. Josh jawing at Shock, screaming at him to just give up now. Shock starts to fade. Josh tells the ref to check him. The ref lifts Shock’s free arm and drops it….once….twice…….and…….*

M: No! Shock keeps his arm up the third time and is now firing up.

*Shock with an elbow to the gut, and another one, and a third, which breaks Josh’s hold. Josh doubled over as Shock goes off the ropes and kicks Josh in the head, which straightens him up. Shock then slaps on a choke hold as the crowd pops. He starts choking the life out of Josh.*

T: What a despicable move. That’s just horrendous. He is choking the life out of the innocent Josh.

M: Innocent my arse. This is an effective more being applied perfectly.

*Josh has pretty much faded out when Shock lifts him up and choke slams him to the mat. Shock with the cover. 1…2……………………….*

M: Kick out by Josh, Josh still has fight left in him and I’m sure Shock plans to do something about that.

*Shock slides to the outside and pulls up the ring steps. Underneath them is a steel pipe, the fans pop as Shock picks up the pipe, and rolls back into the ring. Josh getting to his feet and Shock raises the pipe in the air and yells ‘are you ready to wait and bleed mother fucker!’ the crowd pops again. Shock swings for the skull of Josh, but Josh falls to his knees and low blows Shock with authority, before the blow connects. Shock drops the steel pipe and clutches his nads.*

T: Shock won’t be having any kids after that, and thank god. One Corey wanna be is enough for me.

*Josh gets the steel pipe and wedgies Shock with it again, causing his testicles to be jammed up even further into his body. Shock’s eyes bulging out of his head as Josh uses the steel pipe to Russian leg sweep Shock to the mat. Josh covers. 1…2…………………………..*

M: Kick out by Shock and that must really have taken some testicular fortitude. Pun intended.

*Josh now slides to the outside and goes underneath the ring, pulling out a kendo stick. He comes in, and Shock is still holding his nuts on the ground. Josh proceeds to wail all over Shock with the kendo stick. He targets every part of his body with the stick. Eventually Josh has had enough and starts to batter up, signalling, with one hand, that he wants Shock to get to his feet. Shock staggers up and Josh smashes him over the head with the stick, breaking it in two. Shock stumbles around as blood starts cascading from his forehead. He finally crumbles to the mat. Josh chucks the kendo stick aside and rolls him up into another pin attempt. 1….2……………………………….kick out again by Shock. Josh gets frustrated and starts arguing with the ref about the count.*

T: I agree with Josh on that one, that was a disgracefully slow count. That referee should be ashamed of himself.

*Josh gets sick of fighting with the ref and slides to the outside. He doesn’t notice that Shock is nearly on his feet. Josh gets a chair and goes to bring it back into the ring, but Shock comes in with a baseball slide, and nails the chair back into the chest of Josh! Josh staggers back and Shock runs up and leaps over the ropes, taking down Josh with a seated senton on the outside. Shock then grabs the steel chair and wedges it over the head and neck of Josh. Shock quickly climbs up to the top rope and leaps off. He lands a leg drop onto the chair which snaps in two, over the head and neck of Josh. Josh is now busted wide open.*

M: Both men bleeding now as this match heats up.

*Shock pulls Josh up and chucks him into the ring and follows him in. Shock goes over to the corner and signals for the now bloodied Josh to get up.*

T: Shock looking for the Shock Absorber here and Josh needs to get up and out of the way.

*Josh staggering to his feet and……*

M: Shock’s legs just got pulled out from under him from the outside. What the hell, its Alli Sabbah!

*Alli pulls the legs of Shock right back so that Shock gets crotched on the steel ring post. The fans boo as Alli smiles.*

T: Thank god for the IWO’s saviour Alli Sabbah!

*Josh is up and looks across and sees Shock’s predicament. He then looks over and sees Alli climbing into the ring with another steel chair, this one wrapped in barbwire. Alli gives the chair to a confused Josh and whispers something into his ear which makes Josh smile. Alli slides back to the outside.*

M: What is that evil bastard telling Josh to do here?

*Josh places the barbwire chair in the middle of the ring and comes over to Shock. He pulls him up and over to where the chair is lying. He then signals for the Call for Fire onto the barbwire chair. He twists Shock’s arms around and he……..*

M: Shock pushes Josh away from him and off against the ropes. He then nails a german release suplex into the barbwire chair as Josh staggers back towards him. What a brutal move.

*Alli sabbah looks horrified on the outside and climbs in and charges over to Shock, but Shock sees him coming and charges back, nailing the Shock Absorber on Alli who is hit hard and rolls to the outside.*

T: You can’t do that to Alli Sabbah…god damn it!

*Shock then goes over and pulls up Josh who is now cut open on the back, thanks to the barbwire chair. He spins him around and nails the Shock box, again onto the barbwire wrapped steel chair! Shock with the cover. 1…2…….3. Shock picks up the win*

*end show*

-----------------

Thanks to Sly and Exo for the banners

Thanks to Glue for writing the first two matches

Thanks to Doom for writing the rest of the matches.

Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by DC; 12 Jan 2008 at 08:04 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

nice little show there. What the hell is with Stick and Exo not promoing for this week. Don't tell me they are shitty they didn't get the tag belts back at Holiday Havoc.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Great show as usual guys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2008, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Very nice show. The Peaceful One is still champion~!
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
nice little show there. What the hell is with Stick and Exo not promoing for this week. Don't tell me they are shitty they didn't get the tag belts back at Holiday Havoc.
PWF was down or something on Fri when I went to post it and I didn't have time after that. Shit happens.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've just been disinterested in PWF, and the internet, here recently. I got quite a bit going on in my life, and I just haven't had much desire to come up with promos, or really post at PWF. Exo's been doin' almost all the work recently. I'm a horrible teammate
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

fair nuff. tis all good.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote