ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

State of the IWO Address

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2008, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default State of the IWO Address

First of all, I want to think everyone who has participated in the IWO this past year. There has been a huge growth in our numbers, and I feel overall that this federation is improving.

I have a few things I want to put out there, and if you have any comments either post them or pm me.

1. I want to thank Glue and Doom for writing the matches around here. These guys have really upped the level of writing for the shows. They go through a lot of work to make sure that my job as booker is easier. They let me have choices that were never available to begin with. You really should rep these guys or thank them, because for the past few months they have done most of the writing.

2. I want to thank all of you who promo as much as you can. With that being said (and some of you I am aware of your situations), the promos need to step up. I know everyone lets it hang out at the PPV, and I am glad for that, but it seems that some people just throw some stuff up there and that's it. I really want to see character developing and fueds becoming more indepth. Maybe it's time to change your promo style, whatever it may be, don't take this as something negative. I enjoy having a tough time picking a winner, than knowing right away that somebody's promo will be lacking and that the other person will win.

3. If you want to help out with the writing let me know, I am always willing to have more writers help out.

4. School starts back for me on Monday. I will have less time on here, which means something will suffer, more than likely the efed. Glue and Doom are both ready to go with the match writing so it shouldn't be that bad. If all goes well, the next few months should be okay, but I could use some help with the writing if possible, and also...

5. We have loss a lot of people lately. We have also gained some new and returning people as well. If you are going to be gone, let me know. Just pm me so we can write you out of the storylines, without hurting your rankings and character. This also lets us help the people you would be competing against, as it is not fair for them as well. This fed works on promos and if you are doing your part, then it looks bad. I know Troy's situation, and that is why he is still on the roster, but not active...However, I have no idea what happen to Corey. I haven't seen him online, so I guess something with his comp. However, if at all possible, let me know when you are going to be gone, it just makes more sense.

6. This is the time to step it up, as you see a lot of top contenders are gone. This is the time for everyone to up their game. The next few months are crucial as I plan on moving people up to fight for different titles based on their accomplishments. From now until about April, is the time to prove yourself, because this fed really banks on the summer months. From King of the World to Absolute Power there are three major PPVs, including our biggest one, Champioship Dreams. If you want to prove yourself, you need to take these next few months to find a winning formula.

7. If you have any storyline ideas (don't ask for me to give you a title), pm me let me know. I am 99% of the time going to grant your request if at all possible. Sometimes it takes a little longer, but I have no problem trying to work in a fued for you.

8. Banners, if you can do graphics then you could help us out. I have a banner thread, and if you could do PPV banners, or even banners for Redemption it would be great, to have a variety. The PPV schedule is up, so you can check it out there. Glue is already doing the Deadly Survival so it is covered, but the rest is up for grabs...if you need character descriptions there is a thread for that as well.

9. The history thread has been updated, with links to every show and their results so check it out. Sorry it took so long to get that updated. The roster management list, rematch clause list and title histories should all be updated as well.

10. If you have a rematch clause be thinking about what you want to do with it, as July is the last chance to use them. You might be saving it, but let me know a few weeks ahead of time when you want to use it if possible. We have a lot of rematch clauses so far, so start thinking about what you want to do with it.

11. Finally if you have any suggestions at all to better the IWO let me know, either in this thread or pm me. I want to make this thing get even bigger and us have more people on the roster that actively participate. Once again thank you.

DC
Old 06 Jan 2008, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

What are the current storylines?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 01:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

When in the IWO it seems that your truly only in a storyline if you have a title or a title run. Otherwise your just thrown into random maches. Like my guy ended two careers, faced random jobbers and now I face Shadows.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 01:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

What type of character do you have? What is his attitude? Is he a face or heel?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 06:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

They aren't always random matches. Sometimes if you are trying to re-establish a character or make a new character then your going to have a fair few random jobber type match ups and short feuds to test out waters. Then when your around a bit more you'll find yourself in more and more story lines and what not. If you want to be in a feud with someone and chuck it by DC, like he said, he is pretty obliging with these things.

Truthhh, you should have a look through some of the IWO's PPVs and consider signing up. Its good fun and if you don't like it you can just get yourself written out pretty easily. I reckon you could come up with some pretty decent promos considering how much you know about ya wrestlin.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 07:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
What are the current storylines?
Thugged Out(Stick and Exo) vs Jason and Josh
Judge vs DC
My character(Cryptic) is kinda feuding with Juice(The Glue).
Ali Sabbah vs Death Shock(Rated R)
Unstoppable Force(The_One) vs Crusher(MMN)

and then other feuds are being formed, i.e Troy looks like he may feud with Felix West if/when he returns.

TRUTH should join, it'll be very peaceful.
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
They aren't always random matches. Sometimes if you are trying to re-establish a character or make a new character then your going to have a fair few random jobber type match ups and short feuds to test out waters. Then when your around a bit more you'll find yourself in more and more story lines and what not. If you want to be in a feud with someone and chuck it by DC, like he said, he is pretty obliging with these things.

Truthhh, you should have a look through some of the IWO's PPVs and consider signing up. Its good fun and if you don't like it you can just get yourself written out pretty easily. I reckon you could come up with some pretty decent promos considering how much you know about ya wrestlin.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I really forgot I just started up a new character. I'm not all that worried about storylines they are just interesting to read, and thanks to cryptic I didn't know there was that many, when you have a rough month you tend to miss a lot of shit.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2008, 08:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
When in the IWO it seems that your truly only in a storyline if you have a title or a title run. Otherwise your just thrown into random maches. Like my guy ended two careers, faced random jobbers and now I face Shadows.
You have a storyline going for you, if you want to know what my plans are, then just pm me and I will let you know. As far as you have a match with shadows, it is because you interrupted the match between him and beast...hence setting up this match.
Old 07 Jan 2008, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

yeah, interrupted a match between shadows and beast (after shadows won, ofcourse) and now your being punished for it
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Certainly _Fox_ you don't expect a brand new character to be thrown into the World Title Picture less than a month after debuting??

Promoing when you're scheduled to have a match also helps character development.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote