ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 19.3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2007, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 19.3

Promos are due by Saturday Dec. 22 @ 5PM EST

Card subject to change

Hardcore Title Match
Juice (c) vs. DeathShock

Singles Match
Judge vs. Alli Sabbah

Title vs. Career Match
Elix West vs. Solarcon

Handicap Match
The Beast vs. Strictly Business

Tag Team Match
Freebird Express vs. Team Earthbound

Singles Match
Stick vs. Josh

Triple Threat Match
Exo vs. Jason vs. Cryptic

Singles Match
M Shadows vs. Crusher

DC and Force are off this week
Old 17 Dec 2007, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

**the camera pans in to DeathShock standing in the back with an interviewer**

Interviewer: So, deathshock. last week was an eventful week for you, and quite an impressive one i might add. you caused more havoc last week then any other in your entire career, what are you thoughts?

Shock: my thoughts...? my thoughts...you wanna know my thoughts? well right now tis thought.. not thought(s), and that thought is the IWO's HARDCORE TITLE!

yes here tonight you will step into the ring with the IWO's current hardcore champion juice. speaking of juice that reminds me, last week at the end of the redemption taping, you had cleared the ring of Juice, DC and thugged out saving Judge, which leads to this question. what are your connections with judge and why are is your heart so set on helping him?

its funny you should ask that, because theres something Ive been waiting to say since last week. judge, when i cleared the ring last week saving you from a possible broken arm, i wasn't doing it for you, no. i was doing it for myself. see i clearly stated to you that if you declined my offer that i would have nothing to do with you. that you were infarct declining me as a person and that i would never cross paths with you again. so dint think that was for you, because it was for myself. if you chose to decline my helping hand, thats fine, we dont have to be on a team, ill get the job done on my own. see whether the straps on you, or me, i dont care. as long as DC and his crew see the downfall Ive been anxiously awaiting for them to receive. even if we aren't exactly partners here judge, we sure as hell are on the same side of the field, were wearing the same colors, were ringin the same bell if you get what i mean. partners or not we have a common goal, so as far as us and last week goes, your welcome. and lets leave it at that.

well shock another thing id like to ask you is, not only did you come to the aid of judge last week, but you saved your brother M. Shadows from an attack from alli sabbah and his goons...why?

dont get it twisted, i wasn't helping my scumbag brother, i was seeking revenge. see i saw it as the ultimate opportunity to get my hands on Sabbah and his bitchass lackies, and thats exactly what i did. i had the opportunity to bash my brother skull into oblivion as well, but like i said a million times already, i will not, i repeat I WILL NOT, fight my own flesh, and blood.

thanks for answering my questions here shock, but lets get back to the task at hand, lets get back to the big picture ere tonight and that is your title shot against juice, are you confident in your chances to walk out the new IWO hardcore champion here tonight?

ya know, thats a tough question to answer.. if we could say hat its a total 1 on 1 war fare, no interference and no one getting involved, id say yes, your looking at your new IWO hardcore champion, but thats not how it always pans out. see no one would love more then i would, to walk out the IWO's new hardcore champion, taking some gold off team DC, but i find it unlikely, for tonight at least. i full expect either DC, Thugged out, Sabbajh, or even sabbah's goons to come down to the ring and attempt to beat me into a bloody microscopic pulp, but see boys im not that dumb. i know its coming, i know im in for a brutal attack tonight. im full aware, your not going to shock me. but the fact of the matter is, i know its coming, and im not backing down. im going to that ring and im gonna do what i LOVE to do, and that is fight. im gonna go down to the ring and do what i do best, and thats kick some ass. before this match even starts, its proof ive got more balls the Juice. see im gonna go down to the ring ON MY OWN, knowing fully that im in for a group fight, and im still going. Juice knows fully that hes not taking me one on one, and he takes comfort in that because he has no balls. hes a gutless coward, much like sabbah thugged out and DC. spineless wastes of skin and spirit. see you only have power in numbers, broken apart, your all NOTHING!. one on one you all scared little boys playing in a mans world, so you cant handle it on your own. so you group together, thinking your so high and mighty, when i guaren-damn-tee theres not a man in the back other then yourselves that respects you. they fear your numbers, they dont respect your men. but thats all gonna change. because at holiday havoc, im gonna make sure that you cant play the numbers game, because whether judge likes it or not ive got his back. thats right for one night only, the two team DC hating lone stars, the two men with egos too big to swallow they're pride and say they cant do it alone will be on the same page. judge like it or not, i Will be watching and waiting for the moment you need help, and i will be the man to come down and do it. but it wont be for you, it will be for the better being of the IWO. DC, Juice, Thugged out..the balls already rolling boys, and theres nothing you can do to spot it, its a boulder rolling down a valley of pebbles, theres not a damn thing you can do to stop it. so enjoy the title wile you have it DC, because right here right now, exactly where i stand is the mark of a revolution. a mark of excellence and a mark of history because this is the spot where you have officially met your match. have fun being champ, because soon, the real men will be on top, and you boys ill be put in your place....6 feet deep.

well shock thank you for your ti...

**shadows walks up and gets right face to face with shock**

**shadows removes his sunglass's to reveal really bad black eye**

**he spits out his gum and goes to talk**

shadows:about last week...i just wanna sa..

just, get out of here.

**shadows nods and stares shock on the eye for a moment**

**then both men walk away in separate directions and the camera fades**
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*Chad Willard still wearing an afro wig, is standing once again in front of a rebel flag. He is looking to his right towards a door when the Express come in from the other direction and scare him*

Gordy: Chad-o!

*Chad jumps*

Morton: Whoa son, you bout shit yer britches!

*they laugh*

Willard: Don't do that, I've been waiting for you guys.

Gordy: I guess you have, because we ain't been here.

*They high five each other in front of chad*

Chad: Let's get this over with.

Morton: Shoot brother!

Chad: Last week, you were succesful in your debut match against Strictly Business...

Gordy: Brilliant is more like it Chaddy, listen I told everyone that the Freebird Express meant business, and last week we did just that. Joey Schmo has got nothing on us, and we proved that baby!

Chad: Yes, but this week you take on the former tag team champions, Team Earthbound, how are you feeling for that match?

Morton: I tell ya sumthin Chad-oroonie, The Express is up to any challenge, ain't nothin going to stop us now, and by that I mean we goin' to put a hurtin on these fellas.

Gordy: Brother ain't that the truth, these kids they have no respect for this business. They went out and won the tag titles, and then quickly lost them. Tonight they take on a seasoned team, when they take on the Express.

Morton: And Chad, let me be the first to say, that tonight, the Freebirds are going to be 2 and 0 in the IWO, because we plan on rock and rollin all night long.

Gordy: You can say that again son, I do believe that things are about to heat up in here!

*They laugh and walk off from Chad*

----------------------

*DC is seen arriving at the IWO arena with Wilma carrying the IWO World Title, he makes his way into the building*

--------------------

*Schmo is seen in a hallway asking people if they have seen Public*

Schmo: Dammit where is he? I can't believe he is late, this is not like John. Oh well, I am sure he will be here. After all it is a chance to beat up on one guy and get our fortunes reversed.

*Schmo walks off*
Old 17 Dec 2007, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*The Solar Con is seen pacing his locker room nervously, he then looks up at a mirror and Elix West appears behind him. In fear the Solar Con jumps around to reveal nothing but an empty locker room*

Promo to come soon from Smith.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

*We find ourselves in a graveyard.*

*Its late at night, owls are heard in the background as the camera focuses on a tombstone that reads, "To my peaceful brother from another mother; Demon". Beside the tombstone is a photo of Cryptic and Demon with the IWO tag team titles around their waist.

A few moments pass by, the wind blows slightly and a rose petal lands in front of the tombstone, just then a bunch of roses are placed beside the tombstone. The camera works his way up from the persons' feet to his face to reveal to the people that the identity of the man is known other than Cryptic.

Cryptic looks at the camera, but he doesn't have a smile on his face!! The Peaceful One takes a few steps away from the tombstone and then speaks.*

Cryptic: Silence. In honour to a fallen peaceful comrade i shall salute him with a moments silence...

*Cryptic looks down at the floor and remembers his fallen comrade. One minute passes and then Cryptic continues to speak once more*

The night is silent, just like the rest of the day was. Even mother nature herself remains silent, with only a few whispers in the wind heard from time to time as it brushes against the grass.

Demon, you were a good man, sometimes a little...odd, sometimes a little unpeaceful, but just before you left this World you had come close to reaching your full potential of peacefulness and for that reason, Demon, i am sure that you shall rest soundly in peace on the other side.

*Cryptic looks a little choked up, but he mans up and regains composure*

With my comrade in Demon gone, The Peaceful One has become a lone ranger, a lone...

*The sound of a wolf hoaw is heard in the background*

...a lone wolf. Though as a team we proved to be a formiddable pairing, as a solo act i shall be insuperable!!! Although it may seem i am one against the world, rest assured, i am far from alone, because you see, The Peaceful, your saviour, your godfather with no need of an entourage, I Cryptic has the one and only...

*Grin begins to grin*

...MOTHER NATURE BY MY SIDE!! And with mother nature by my side, with or without a partner i can face the world and those who are unpeaceful head on. Does it matter whether i take on two people? NO!. Does it matter whether i take on two tags teams? NO!! IT SOOOO DOES NOT MATTER, whether i take on each and every unpeaceful fiend all at once, NO, NO, NO!!!

*Cryptic begins to get excited and skips around as rain begins to fall*

Its doesn't matter, because I, Cryptic has become a one man army, an army battling against those who are unpeaceful, an army in war against those who wish to disrupt the peace!! It is my duty as your saviour, The Peaceful One to eliminate all those who wish to stand in the side of darkness, those who wish to act in the form of those who are unpeaceful, those who wish to cross the path of mother nature and when mother nature is crossed, those unpeaceful peoples, ladies and gentlemen shall suffer the maximum punishment, they shall fall and they fall from grace!!!

*The rain begins to become heavy as Cryptic starts to become soaked with his hair draped across his face*

Jason, Josh, Thugged Out, you four...have not played fair as of late, your scheming and devious ways has led you to cheap victories, but though you may have won the battle, I SHALL WIN THE WAR and when its all done, The Peaceful One shall stand tall amongst the rubbish as i shall become the new IWO tag champion, one title for myself, the other for the people. Thugged Out, luck was some how on your side last week, but it was a blip, my then partner was not able to fully compete at even close his potential, so his ways proved to be somewhat of an unfortunate liability to myself, a hindrance, but my quest to restore the peace within the IWO tag team division remains in full motion. Demon meeting his maker did not slow me down in the slightest, i still remain on track, heading towards my target, a bit like Winnie The Pooh on honey!! The peace shall be restored and then...

*Cryptic brushes his soaking hair from across his face with his fingers and grins at the camera as rain trickles from his across his face, down to his chin.*

...and then, I am coming to end your reign of terror...DC!!! Thats right, folks, the time is near. The Peaceful One has decided that action has to be taken and it will be taken. DC, you've had your fun, you've ran rampage for too long, caused immense harm and disrupted the balance of mother nature for far too long, you crossed her path and mine at the same time, DC and in the process handed yourselves, not one, but two enemies all at once. DC, my memory is everlasting, i have not forgotten about your unpeaceful actions towards I and i especially have not forgotten your role in removing the peace within the IWO Hardcore division. You aided in stealing what was mine, so DC...its only polite if i take what is "yours" and thats the IWO Heavyweight Title.

But that shall be for another day, when the time is right and when it is least expected, DC, mother nature shall strike and when she does DC, i hope you have your boots and your gloves on, cause the winter that we are in right now, DC, is gonna feel like the summer once mother nature has exacted punishment upon your unpeaceful self.

*The rains get heavier as a thunder storm begins*

But tonight is another chapter altogether, Exo and Jason, tonight is about you two and I, in a triple threat match, some may say a preview of what to expect at The Holiday Havoc PPV, the beginning of the end for our current unpeaceful champions, Jason, because though you may walk in with one half of the IWO tag titles, you shall be walking out of the next PPV with nothing but a lousy t-shirt as i leave the Holiday Havoc PPV with the gold, one around my waist and the other over my shoulder.

*Cryptic looks up as the rain pours down upon his face*

The heavens weep, they weep for Demon it seems. But tonight Exo will be the one that truly feels sorrow, because tonight, Exo i am without any liabilities, i hold no ties so when you come face to face with The Peaceful One and within a moment you find yourselve laid out on the mat, gazing up at the lights, with a ref asking you "are you ok?" as you try to come to your senses as to what exactly happened, you will soon then realise that all that you achieved with Stick, was mere luck, luck that you had not faced The Peaceful One long before your reign had ended, long before you claimed the IWO tag titles, because Exo, sponging of DC's fake leather boots may have provided you with some success, but nothing shall prevent destiny tonight and at The Holiday Havoc PPV, when i, Cryptic becomes the new IWO Tag team champion and then finally restores the peace back into the IWO tag team division and should you or that spouse beater Jason, consider preventing destiny from being realised, should you consider preventing the peace from being restored back into the IWO tag team division...then neither of you are peaceful and if you ain't peaceful...

*The rains stops as Cryptic trys to shake out some of the rain from his hair, almost like a dog as he then looks back at the camera.*

...YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!!

*Camera fades as Cryptic begins to twist and shake himself dry!!*
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The camera pans around the arena showing the fans cheering in excitement until the sound of Jason's theme music begins to play and then they begin to boo,Jason and Stacy walk down to the ring as Jason has his Tag Team title over his shoulder he gets in the ring and grabs a mic*

Jason - I remember a time when I was one of the most beloved wrestlers in this company,then one day you people turned your backs on me and all you do is boo me now and for what? I know why because you're nothing but a bunch of sheep

*The boos continue as some fan in the front row is seen yelling obscenities at Stacy*

Jason - Hey fat boy you watch what you say about my girlfriend or I'll climb over that guardrail and beat the living hell out of you

*The fan now begins to taunt Jason*

Jason - You really want me to beat your sorry ass in front of all these people? Because I will if you really want me too

*The fan continues to taunt as the crowd begins a "slut" chant aimed towards Stacy who just looks shocked and disgusted*

Jason - You people need to save that chant for April,and I don't have time for you anyways so sit your fat ass back down and just continue stuffing your fat face with that hot dog

*The crowd boos some more and begins a "pussy" chant*

Jason - I didn't come out here to be disrespected by you morons I came out here to talk about my match tonight with Exo and Cryptic,you know Cryptic I'm really getting sick and tired of all the gay jokes you've been making lately.I mean seriously is that the best you can come up with? Well tonight will be no joke when I beat you within an inch of your life

*The boos continue*

Jason - As for Exo I see you and your buddy Stick are trying to get some Josh's sloppy seconds,and now you're trying to suck up to Mr Smith? How low can go you man? Tonight you'll just get a taste of what Josh and I will bring to you guys at Holiday Havoc and you and your stupid partner better be listening to this too Cryptic,I know I've said it countless times but I also know that you're stupid to remember and that we'll show you four why we are the IWO Tag Team Champions and why we are the greatest tag team to ever step foot in this company and why we are just unstoppable!

*Jason throws down the mic as the boos continue and fans begin throwing trash in the ring as he and Stacy walk up the ramp together holding hands as the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge is seen with Willard backstage*

Willard: I am currently with the former Hardcore and the former multiple time TV Champion, and also the number 1 contender for the IWO World Heavyweight Title, Judge. *crowd pops* Now Judge, I have a few questions for you about last week and this weeks matches. First of all, last week you threatened to take Juice out of the picture, though whilst you didn't do that, you did get a disqualification win and were left standing at the end of the match up thanks to some assistance by Death Shock. What do you have to say about that?

Judge: Well Chad, you see sometimes plans can take more than one week to eventuate. But I would just like to assure everyone I do have a plan, and that everything is going according to schedule. See this week Juice, you might notice you are in a Hardcore match. Now let me see...what can I remember about Hardcore match ups....Oh yes, weapons are legal....but that wasn't it...hmmm....pin falls are legal anywhere....but that doesn't mean much either.....interference is entirely legal....ahhh yes...that's the one. Interference is entirely legal.

Willard: Are you implying that you might be getting some further pay back on Juice during his Hardcore Title match with Death Shock who helped you out last week?

Judge: I'm not implying anything Chad. All I'm saying is that I guess I owe Death Shock a favour, and I certainly owe Juice a beating, and DC seems to have no problem getting outside intereference even when its not legal in a match up. So...well....think of it like this Juice. Have you ever asked your friend Gritz N' Gravy about what happens when you don't roll a Seven? When you roll something called the Snake Eyes?

Willard: Snake Eyes?

Judge: Yes, the Snake Eyes. You see when you roll the Snake Eyes in a game of dice....you lose....*Judge looks really serious* Everything. *Judge looks fine again and almost happy* SO, yeah, all I'm saying is keep that in mind. Because I mean, I know what happens when you lose everything that's dear to you, when you lose your most prized possession thanks to bad luck, thanks to circumstances out of your control, and I'd hate to see that happen to you Juice.

Willard: Hmmm, well this week you also have an official match up against Alli Sabbah who the other week nearly broke your arm.

Judge: Ahhh yes, my good friend Alli Sabbah. Sabbah, my arm is still hurting after your vicious assault, but its not all bad news you'll be pleased to hear. See, I went to my doctor the other day, and he told me that to regain full use of the arm I had to rehabilitate the arm by giving it an above usual work out. Then I was reading down the match card and I noticed that I was in a sanctioned match with the man who busted my arm up in the first time. So I thought to myself, what better chance to rehab my arm, than using it to beat the living shit out of Alli Sabbah. *crowd pops* So this week that is exactly what I do.

So bring your goons Sabbah, bring your clones, bring your salami when you finish slapping it, bring whatever the hell you want to bring. Just make sure you don't forget to bring your pathetic sorry excuse for a an arse so I can beat it all around this arena here tonight.

See Sabbah, your a lot like a lesser version of DC. All full of excuses and delaying tactics, and getting other people to do jobs your afraid you might not be able to do yourself. So this week, being in a match with you, is incredibly handy. Cos I get to not only obtain revenge and rehab my arm, but I get to send a very clear message to DC. Fuck with me, and you pay. Justice will be served. So Alli you best ask yourself a question that no amount of thugs will be able to save you from this week. What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes....FOR YOU!

*Camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2007, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As the Judge finishes his tirade with Willard the picture on your television turns to static and Allis face appears smiling and twirling his mustachio.

"Ah now that poor Judge is finished with his witticisms it is time for a true hero to address his people."

Footage rolls of the beatdown from last week.

"M Shadows has fallen. He and his evil brother Deathshock shall no longer commit thier evil acts upon the unsuspecting populace."

Footage rolls of the past occasions of Judge assaulting Alli.

"Now it is time to face someone from my past. Someone who was poised to take the reins as my assistant in heroics. Unfortunately this person turned upon me, turned upon each and every one of you in his quest for power."

Alli shakes his head sadly ad composes himself to continue.

"I had to return. I had to leave the soup kitchen which I was building to help the homeless in order to stop this man. He was corrupted by greed to the point of insanity and the only way to save him is to......"

Footage rolls of Judge being beaten down by Alli and his thugs.

"Is to destroy him!"

The screen goes black and suddenly pictures of M. Shadows, Judge and Deathshock show up. A large X appears over Shadows and 1 down 2 to go flashes before your eyes.

Now back to our scheduled programming.
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Whatchoo know bout seven?

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::We fade in as the Guro Girls are in their familiar position of massaging Juice as Gritz stalks and talks in front of a brick wall:::

Champion, nigga…champion…dass whaa he iiiiyah. Nah…I’s know y’all’s slightly skeptical…but this shiii is goin down, playa. I’s jusss wanted to slang this oppahtunity fo ya ta come down ta ringside an see da real deal fo yoself.

Now…we’s know who’s you iiiiyah. We’s not some ign’aant fuckas heeeyah. We’s gots love and ‘spect fo da pioneers like yoself. Shiiii…you da smoothest mufucka around. We’s juss wanna have ya rootin fo da victory. We’s jusss wan some of da silk ta rub off on our game, naaameeean?

But we’s fucks witchyoo. I mean…shiiii…nigga…Brian’s Song?? Lady Sings tha Blues?? Mahogany?? You da mufuckin godfather o smooth an we’s juss wants to appreciate.

Fuckin A nigga, you was mufuckin Lando Calrissian!!
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

::: Dressed in an impeccable suit and quoiffed like a king, The Godfather Of Smooth, Billy Dee Williams steps into the shot, smiling subtlely:::

You know Gritz…you’re goddamn right. I am the smoothest motherfucker around. Even at 70…I have more polish than a graduated conflict diamond. I just tried to make a good career for myself, but I guess in my portrayals, I’ve exuded more of myself than anything else. What the fuck, you know?

I may be an actor…but you can’t just ask me to turn the silk off. No sir. Not when there’s going to be ladies watching.

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Hillary Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:08 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::Juice nods and the Guro Girls fawn as Gritz reiterates:::

Tha smoothest mufucka on Planet Earfff!! Reckkanize!!
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Hillary Clinton , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

:::Billy Dee Williams laughs:::

You know Gritz, I’ve seen your boy Juice work. He’s got poise. He’s got confidence. He’s got savvy. But most of all…he’s smooth. The man’s got silk, I can’t deny it. Maybe not as much as an old pro like myself but he’s definitely got more than my man Carl Weathers.

I’d feel confident about his ability going into just about any match. Who’s he fighting this week?

:::Gritz pulls a photo from the inside breast pocket of his Armani suit and hands it over to the Godfather of Smooth. Billy Dee Williams’ face squints in a pained look as he almost instantly hands the picture back to Gritz:::

Goddamn Kansas City…who the hell is that??

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:08 AM   #13 (permalink)

:::Gritz whisks the hideous picture away from Billy Dee’s presence:::

Dass dat cracka dey call “Death Shock.” Be honesss man…I don’ know da fuck his real name iiiiyah…but gettin a look at diss fucked up fuckah’s act, I wuunt be ‘prised in da leasss if his crackhead mamma ain’ gave him dat name. Cracka even got some gay bruffah named “M Shadows.” I dunno.
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Just a lowly Senator...

:::Billy Dee and Gritz share a haughty laugh:::

Well I’ve got something to say for this young…ummm…person.

:::Billy Dee straightens himself up and levels his glance at the camera. Nine million pairs of panties become damp as he issues his even baritone voice:::

Is it a Wednesday night and you don’t have any friends?? Well…in years past you may have seen or heard me say something like this:

Well Death Shock…that’s not the case here. Not only will Colt 45 NOT get you laid…I don’t think all the drinking in the world will save you from your boy, Juice.

OBAMA CAN SUCK MY DICK
Old 22 Dec 2007, 02:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::Juice claps in appreciation and approaches the Godfather of Smooth, putting his hand amicably on Billy Dee Williams’ shoulder:::

Man…you was an inspiration to me back in da day. You showed me dat smoof wins out. I cain’ tell ya Mr. Dee Williams…how many bitches I fucked because o da confidence yo example gave ta a young playa. I done fucked da hottest bitches…some of ‘em while dey boyfriends watched. Shiii…some fucka gon’ try ta stop me from dippin inta his girl’s ass?? I don’ thank so.

An dem bitches love it, too. Dirty fuckin sluts…

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote