ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 19.2 December 15, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2007, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 19.2 December 15, 2007

*Fireworks explode as Redemption begins, the crowd is going nuts as Marv Rome and Tater Inberg take their seats*

M: Tater, I tell you what, this is my favorite time of year.

T: Why is that Marv?

M: Because you never know what to expect during the holidays. And tonight is no exception as we take you back to what transpired earlier tonight.

*Judge is seen being attacked by Alli Sabbah. Sabbah takes a chair and uses it to smash Judge's arm. Security gets Sabbah away as Judge rolls around on the ground in pain*

M: What a brutal attack from Alli Sabbah.

T: Yeah but Judge deserved it. I mean this guy has been attacking Sabbah for weeks, and tonight he paid for it.

M: We are told that Judge was taken to a local hospital to be checked, so we are unsure whether or not he will be in action tonight.

T: I'm sure DC is happy right now.

M: Probally so, but as you can hear, that music means one thing

*Mountain Song begins to play as the crowd starts to boo*

T: Here comes Alli Sabbah decked out in his referee shirt and he gets to call this next hardcore contest between the two brothers M Shadows and Death Shock. I don’t know what’s going on between these two stars but Shock has claimed that he will not be wrestling his brother here tonight, we will see how that plays out.

*Bat Country by A7X hits and M Shadows makes his way down to the ring looking cautiously at Alli who comes over and pulls the ropes down to help Shadows get into the ring. He then signals for Shadows to go to the corner and wait for his opponent.*

M: Now we await the man who wants no part of this confrontation but I’m sure would like a piece of Alli this week.

*Shock’s music hits and he comes out onto the stage with a mike but he doesn’t look like he is dressed to compete. He begins to speak.*

Shock: I’ve told you once Alli and I’ll tell you again. There is no way in hell I’m coming down to that ring and beating up on my brother. Regardless of our storied past I will not, I repeat, will not, lay a finger on my own flesh and blood. So if that’s all you’ve got for me, I’m heading to the back. Have a nice night.

*Shock heads to the back and Alli looks pissed off and calls for a mike whilst Shadows signals for Shock to come down to the ring*

Alli: Well if you don’t want to grace Alli with your presence in a match I was going to call straight down the middle, I guess its lucky I’m a thinking man and have a back up plan here tonight. Boys, commence Plan B. B…for beating!

*Suddenly all of Alli’s security clamber out from under each side of the ring. About eight of them in total all with batons. They clamber (Doom wrote clamber not once but twice ) into the ring and surround Shadows who signals to just bring it. Two of the guards attack but Shadows levels one with a big boot and grabs his baton and smacks the other one in the gut and then over the back taking him down. But then the other six come up and start smashing him with the batons as the numbers game catches up to Shadows. Fans start to chant for Death Shock.*

T: This is disgraceful. It’s a damn mugging. Isn’t anyone going to stop this?

*Alli is laughing wildly as his security does a massive number on Shadows. Alli signals for his security to hold Shadows up for him, which they do. Alli then comes over and nails Shadows repeatedly in the head with his mike until Shadows is a bloody mess.*

Alli: See, this is what happens when you mess with Alli Sabbah a true hero for all time. Boys finish him off.

*Alli’s security hold Shadows up and take it in turns to smack him in the gut with their batons, but suddenly Shock’s music hits again and he charges down to the ring. Security turns on Shock but Shock levels them with rights and lefts and grabs a baton and starts swinging clearing the ring as Alli and his goons flee back up the ramp.*

T: Thank god Shock finally saved the day, but not until a serious amount of damage had already been done. What the hell is the deal with Shock and Shadows and will Alli end up getting the last laugh?

*Shock walks over to the fallen Shadows who is trying to get back to his feet and stands over him with the baton. He looks down at his brother with a strange look on his face. He drops the baton next to Shadows and then leaves the ring walking straight to the back as Shadows staggers to his feet.*

*In the back we see The Beast lifting weights as he gets ready for his match tonight as the crowd cheers*

*Break*

--------------------

*A video screen shows Troy Alston's face, he laughs*

Troy: Well, well, it seems Hugh's show was cancelled this week, so the Epitome gets to grace all of you with his presence. I know, I know you miss me, but trust me very soon, Troy Alston will be back and better than ever. So until then, I leave all you ladies with this.

*Troy goes to drop his pants, but the transmission is severed, as all the ladies groan*

M: Thank God, I did not need to see that.

T: For once we can agree on something.

*Freebird by Lynard Skynard begins to play as the IWO's newest tag team head to the ring*

M: And listen to this little pop for the Freebird Express.

T: I feel like I am trapped in the 80s Marv

M: They look excited to be here Tater, and you can see that their opponents, Strictly Business don't.

T: A lot of argueing with these two as of late, and they are continuing it in the ring.

*Gordy and Morton get on the apron, they climb through the ropes and Schmo and Public go after them...they all exchange blows as the ref signals for the bell.*

M: And right away we see action

*Strictly Business whips the Express, and they lower their heads...Both Freebirds, nail stereo DDTs on Schmo and Public*

M: What a move, dual DDTs.

T: I tell you what, these guys are veterans and there is the cover

*both men get pinned, but they kick out at two...*

M: And the Express just tossed Public out of the ring

T: Morton goes to the apron, as Gordy picks Schmo up...

*Gordy lifts up Schmo and hits a suplex on him...Public is climbing back up on the apron, as Gordy tags in Morton..Morton starts to climb up the turnbuckle, as Gordy runs and nails a forearm to Public knocking him to the ground...Gordy comes back as he grabs Morton..he tosses Morton from the top rope and he nails a splash on Schmo*

M: They just hit the rocket launcher on Schmo!

T: How old school can you get.

*Morton makes the cover and hooks the leg, as the ref counts..1.....2....3....Freebird plays again as Gordy and Morton celebrate to cheers from the crowd*

M: What a victory for these well, these newcomers.

T: they just took Strictly Business out back and taught them a lesson that's for sure Marv.

*They hug, and then do the Freebird Express pose in the ring...*

*Backstage we see Judge enter the building...as the crowd pops*

M: It's Judge he showed up, but what kind of condition will he be in here tonight?

*break*

--------------------

M: Well folks Don “Solar Con” Smith is here preening to the crowd with some air guitar.

*The Beast hits and Jack Crawford sprints out to the ring and Smith slides out as Crawford gets in the ring, screaming and carrying on.*

M: Tater, The Beast was shelved for quite some time and he’s been fighting angry.

T: Understatement of the year.

*In the ring Crawford is taunting Smith, sitting on the second rope and holding the top rope up. Smith looks cautious and slowly gets in the ring. The ref backs Crawford off, and Smith gets in. The ref calls for the bell and Crawford charges in with a clothesline that flips Smith to the mat.*

M: WHOA! Jack Crawford making a statement there!!

*Crawford picks Smith up and hits a pumphandle slam. He picks Smith up and throws him into the corner hard. Smith hits the turnbuckle and crumples to the ground. Crawford calls for the Belly of the Beast and the crowd pops uncontrollably.*

T: Quick finish here.

*Crawford jacks Smith up and then drives him to the mat and makes the quick cover as the ref counts…1….2….3!!!*

M: Oh my goodness, Jack Crawford just came out here in a fit of rage and absolutely destroyed Don Smith!!

T: He’s not called the Beast for nothing.

*Crawford beats his chest a few times to the crowd’s pop and gets out of the ring, heading for the back while Smith tries to shake the cobwebs in the ring.*

*backstage April is talking to Thugged Out*

Exo: yo gurl, thanks fo gettins us that title shot.

Stick: That was dope

April: No problem, I just want you guys to beat the hell out of Josh and Jason.

Exo: Oh we will, fo sho, but tonight we get to whup up on some bitch ass hippie and that goth faggot.

Stick: Yeah those niggas going to find out what it be like to gets Thugged Out!

*They walk off with April*

*Break*

------------------------

M: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, Jeff and Ness are in the ring as Team Earthbound gets a shot at the IWO Tag Team Champions, Jason and The Josh.

T: This promises to be very interesting.

*The crowd boos as the champions Jason and The Josh make their way out from the back with Stacey. The Tag Team Champs brush the dust off their collars as they get in the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Jeff runs at Jason and hits a dropkick, sending him to the mat. Jeff hits a quick leg drop, gets up and hits a splash. The Josh is yelling from his corner as Jason looks at Jeff, slightly stunned.*

M: Jason is a little taken aback it seems by the newcomers, Tater.

T: Team Earthbound has that on their side, they’re small but they pack a punch and the element of surprise is always in their arsenal.

*Jason gets up and Jeff runs in again, but Jason grabs his feet mid air and turns the attempted dropkick into something resembling the Alabama slammer. Jason tags The Josh and the two of them hit a double powerbomb on Jeff. They pick Jeff up and Jason hauls him into the bear hug position. The Josh hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and rebounds with a huge clothesline, knocking Jeff out of Jason’s grasp. Ness runs in but Josh throws him over the top rope and out of the ring.*

M: This is a blatant double team and the ref has to step in there, Tater! This is an outrage!

T: Not quite an outrage but there Jason goes backing to the apron and WHOA!!!

*Josh hits the Call to Fire and covers Jeff. The ref slides down to count but Ness slides in the ring and breaks it up at two. The Josh gets up and Ness starts punching him rather ineffectively in his chest. The Josh looks mildly amused and Jason comes up from behind and hits a reverse DDT on Ness.*

M: Come on, ref!!

*The Josh picks Jeff up again and hits the Call to Fire. Then Jason grabs Jeff and hits the Vertaebraker. The Josh covers Jeff, and Ness is getting up to break it up again, but Jason takes him out with a Spear. The ref slides down to count…1…..2…..3!!*

M: Jason and The Josh make short work of Team Earthbound here tonight and the Champions leave the ring victorious.

T: What, no run in??

*Jason, Stacey and the Josh stay for a while to laugh at Team Earthbound, and then slide out of the ring and walk back up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd.*

*Break*

--------------------------

T: Here comes a man who might not be on the roster after this week and that man is Dragon. He looks a little tentative here tonight.

M: As well he should Tater, he is going up against the latest IWO Rookie, Elix West who looks as tough as nails and has nothing to lose and everything to gain here tonight.

*Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva hits as Dragon paces around nervously in the ring.*

T: I guess we are about to find out if seeing is believing and whether Dragon will be bleeding.

M: This guy looks like a beast and to be honest I don’t like Dragon’s chances here tonight.

*Both men square off and West has a sadistic grin etched across his face. The bell rings. West runs straight at Dragon and nails him with a high knee to the face knocking Dragon back against the ropes and then towards West again who hits a boot to the gut and jams Dragon’s head under his arm and hoists him up into suplex position. He then slowly spins around three times and drops Dragon with a vicious brain buster. Dragon gets up to his hands and knees but West charges across and delivers a brutal kick to the face rolling Dragon back over. Dragon is clutching his nose as blood starts to seep out from behind his hands.*

T: Good lord I think West just broke his nose and is…is he?...he’s laughing about it!

*West goes straight over to Dragon and pulls him up and nails a big scoop slam followed by a high elevation leg drop straight across the nose of Dragon. Dragon staggers to his feet blood dripping all over the place as West comes straight back over to him, spins him around and sends him ploughing into the steel ring post. Dragon staggers out only to get levelled with a huge clothesline causing Dragon to flip round three times before hitting the mat. West does a cut throat taunt and pulls Dragon up again and then gets him on his shoulders and spins him around delivering The Cyclone.*

M: My god what a move! Dragon just bounced about two metres into the air before rolling back onto the mat! He’s out cold and in bad shape!

*West walks over and puts his foot over the chest of the fallen Dragon and flexes as the ref counts the pin. 1..2…3. It’s over.*

T: That wasn’t a match that was a massacre.

*West walks around the ring flexing and showing off to the fans when he sees Dragon coming to. He goes over to him and offers him his hand which Dragon takes. West helps Dragon up and gives him a hug. West can be seen mouthing the words. ‘I’m sorry….For this!’ Suddenly West whips Dragon against the ropes and bounces off the ropes to his side and then nails The Pounce on Dragon sending him to the outside! Dragon manages to quickly stumble to his feet on the outside as West comes over and looks over the ropes at him on the outside. Dragon looks up at him with what appears to be tears in his eyes, though it’s hard to tell through the blood. West almost looks like he feels bad for a moment before he hocks an enormous loogie straight into the teary and bloodied face of Dragon! Dragon starts sobbing as he turns around and walks up the ramp as West poses and the fans chant. ‘Na, na, na, na…na, na, na, na…hey, hey, hey….good bye!’ at him.*

*backstage we see Judge with Chad Willard*

Chad: Judge, earlier Alli Sabbah attacked you and...

Judge: And that pisses me off. Sabbah, don't worry you will get yours next week when I beat your arse! But as for tonight, well tonight arm or no arm, I will beat Juice and DC and you can bank on that!

*Judge walks off as Chad watches him leave*

*break*

-----------------------

*The Solar Con is playing his guitar to a bunch of crew members...Elix West and Jay Smith walk up...West grabs the Guitar from Solar Con...he then breaks it over his knee*

Solar Con: Hey, what do you think you are doing?

Jay Smith: Look here playa, you got a problem with my man?

Solar Con: Yeah I do, he just broke my six string dude!

Jay Smith: Well if you got a problem then why don't you do something about it homie!

*West gets in his face and breaths hard as if saying come on, he snarls at Solarcon*

SolarCon: How about I take something of yours, how about that title you carry around.

Jay Smith: The title, whoa, hold up playa, that belt is a symbol, a symbol of dominance, you can't touch the gold fo real.

SolarCon: Oh I'm not going to touch it, I'm going to take it!

*The two men stare off, as Smith comes in between them*

Jay Smith: Aight, Aight..tell you what you want a match for the belt, you got it..on one condition.

Solarcon: What's that?

Jay Smith: You put your sorry excuse for a career on the line.

Solarcon: My career?

Jay Smith: Yeah, title vs. career or no deal...so what's it going to be playa?

*Solarcon looks away then back at the duo*

Solarcon: Fine, I'll see you next week.

*Smith laughs, as he pats West on the chest, who smiles*

Jay Smith: Yeah next week, will be your last...come on.

*they walk off as Solarcon watches*

M: What did he just do?

T: He's an idiot.

M: Well coming up next is a match that is guranteed to be a classic, the TV Title match between Force and Crusher

T: This one is sure to be a wrestling clinic marv

M: I can't wait and it's right after this break!

*break*

-----------------------

*Glass Shatters hits and Crusher comes out to the ring.*

M: Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, you will be treated to a TV Title match between two people who have a little history and are developing more of it lately, as Crusher vies for The Unstoppable Force’s IWO TV Title.

T: Typically I’d say someone like Crusher doesn’t stand a chance against Force, but Crusher has shown that he can hang with the big boys lately, Marv.

M: That he has, and he’s given Force a run for his money…despite the fact that Force seems to come out on top every time.

*King Of Kings hits and the crowd gets to their feet.*

M: And here comes your TV Champion, The Unstoppable Force.

T: Force looks very focused tonight, as he’s told us he isn’t going to let Crusher get anything going in this match.

M: If you ask me, that’s still going to be a tall order against the youngster, Crusher tonight.

*Force gets in the ring and hands the belt to the ref, who displays it to the crowd. The ref calls for the bell and the two men lock up. Crusher quickly gets an armbar on Force and winds his arm around. Force is gripping the pain as Crusher brings an elbow down on his shoulder blade. Crusher quickly comes with another elbow and then hits a gutkick.*

M: And again, we see Crusher starting on the offensive, trying to take the match to Force.

*Crusher reaches in and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He then gets up and begins stomping Force about the neck and head. Crusher then reaches in for a sitting armbar and pulls Force’s right arm in tight. Crusher is kneeling into the hold and looks to wind up for more pressure when Force just clubs him in the head with his free arm, knocking Crusher to the mat.*

*Force gets up and stomps Crusher about the neck and head, delivering a little bit of payback. Force yanks Crusher off the mat and hits a powerslam that reverberates through the crowd. Force backs to the ropes and comes off with a knee drop. Crusher grabs at his face as Force taunts him. Force grabs Crusher by the scruff of the neck, hauls him up and hits a monstrous headbutt, sending him back down.*

M: Force looking to live up to his prediction here, Tater.

T: Just like I said he would.

*Force whips Crusher to the ropes and goes for the clothesline, but Crusher ducks underneath, hits the ropes and ducks under another clothesline, hits the far ropes and nails a flying elbow to Force’s face. Crusher picks Force up and puts him in an abdominal stretch. Force reacts in pain for a few moments, but then shifts his weight and hip tosses Crusher to the mat.*

M: Probably not a good idea going for an abdominal stretch on a guy that is almost a foot taller than him.

*Force picks Crusher up but Crusher hits a right and then another right and then a drop toehold, taking Force down. Crusher pounces on him, and applies a sleeper hold. Force tries to power out, but Crusher uses the leverage of being on Force’s back and tightens the hold like a vise. Force’s face is starting to go red as he tries to grab at Crusher’s elbows, only for Crusher to further tighten his grip.*

M: And Force is in legitimate trouble here as he can’t seem to break the hold!

*Force gets to his feet and falls backward on top of Crusher, breaking the hold. Crusher is stunned from the weight of the blow and Force is just trying to get the air circulating through his lungs again. Crusher takes advantage and hits more boots to Force’s head. Force pushes him away and gets up. Crusher is now the one taunting and Force charges him. Crusher jumps and hits a hurricanrana, spilling Force out of the ring. *

M: My God, Crusher seems to have the upper hand here and he isn’t giving it up!!

*Crusher slides out of the ring but Force was playing possum and hits a leveling clothesline. Force slaps the side of his head twice and picks Crusher back up, slamming him down onto the arena floor with authority. The ref is counting, so Force rolls Crusher into the ring and slides after him. Force picks Crusher up and whips him to the ropes, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound. Force covers and the ref counts…1….2…..*

M: Crusher kicks out!!

T: The kid’s taken a beating tonight thusfar. He’s gotten his moves in, I’ll grant you that, but what Force lacks in quantity he’s more than made up for in quality.

*Force slings Crusher up on his shoulder, but Crusher slides off his back and pushes him to the ropes. Force rebounds and Crusher rolls him up in a cradle as the ref slides to count again….1…..2……*

M: Force kicking out with authority!!

T: It’s going to take more than a cradle to take the title from The Unstoppable Force.

*Force rushes Crusher but he hits another drop toe hold and this time Force’s face falls into the second rope. Crusher hits a split legged flip off the top rope and drives his body’s force into Force’s back. Crusher stands and grabs Force’s leg, dragging him to the center of the ring, where he applies the Ankle Lock.*

M: Force could be in trouble here…

*Force quickly rolls out of it and gets up. Force runs at Crusher again but Crusher slips his move and hits an Olympic Slam. The ref slides to count as Crusher covers….1….2…..*

T: Force kicked out but he’s got to stop trying to be as quick as Crusher is, because Crusher is just using Force’s force against….Force.

M: Well put.

*Force gets up to his knees and stares down Crusher, who holds out his index finger and thumb, only a centimeter apart in a “This close…” gesture. Force is a little upset at himself as he gets up. Force breaks down quickly as if he’s going to charge again and Crusher gets right in a defensive stance. Force takes the opening and connects with a big boot to Crusher’s face.*

M: And there goes that!!

*Force covers and the ref counts….1….2…..*

M: Crusher is just barely able to kick out, Tater. This youngster is showing a lot of heart here tonight.

*Force pulls Crusher up but Crusher elbows him in the mouth and hits another Olympic Slam. The crowd is stunned as Crusher covers and the ref counts…1…..2…..*

M: FORCE KICKED OUT!! FORCE KICKED OUT!! TWO OLYMPIC SLAMS AND FORCE KICKS OUT!!!

T: I guess that’s why the first part of his name is “Unstoppable.”

*Crusher rushes into Force but gets jacked up in a spinebuster. Force jumps up and screams, calling for the Unstoppable Drop. He hoists Crusher up and the crowd pops as he hits the sitout and covers….1….2….3!!!!*

M: Force retains!! He fights off the youthful challenger yet again and Tater, I think this feud is done!

T: No feud is ever really done, but Crusher just can’t seem to cash it in. He’s had Force on the ropes several times this last few weeks and just can’t seem to finish. Maybe it’s Crusher’s fault, but I like the kid and personally I think it’s because Force is simply…Unstoppable.

*Force takes his title and walks up the ramp, leaving Crusher in the ring to stew over the defeat.*

*break*

----------------------

T: Here come Cryptic and Demon to the ring together. They are still good friends despite losing their tag titles at the High Risk PPV to Josh and Jason.

M: Well I’m glad that they are all chummy because tonight they have to take on one of the most devastating tag teams in the IWO’s history. Thugged Out who are now making their way to the ring and look intent on taking out some aggro on Cryptic and Demon here tonight.

T: This should be a good tag bout with both teams being former IWO tag team champions. One has to think that I win tonight would put the winning team into serious consideration for another shot at the tag team gold.

*Bell rings. Stick starts out against Demon. Both men circle each other and Demon looks to lock up by Stick waves him off. Demon comes up and taps him on the shoulder, Stick turns around and Demon looks to nail him with a lariat clothesline but Stick pokes him in the eye and then delivers a standing drop kick to the head of Demon taking him down. The ref admonishes Stick for the eye poke but Stick shoves him out of the way and runs up to the ropes and hits a springboard moonsault onto Demon into the cover. 1…2….kick out by Demon. Stick then goes up top as Demon gets up and Stick comes off the top hitting a hurricanrana on Demon sending him across the ring. Stick then hits a bridge cover on Demon. 1..2……..kick out by Demon again. Stick pulls Demon up and kicks him in the gut and goes off the ropes grabbing Demon’s hair as he flies past using it to pull Demon back and head first onto the mat. The ref tells Stick off again but one gets the feeling it goes in one ear and out the other.*

M: Stick not interested in abiding by the rules as he is doing everything to keep Demon from getting in any offence in the early goings of this match up.

*Stick starts to taunt with some crotch chops at Demon as the crowd boos. Demon staggers up and Stick comes over and whips him into his corner. He then charge over at him but Demon gets the boots up to Stick’s jaw and Stick staggers back into the middle of the ring. Demon comes straight over and hits a single arm DDT on Stick taking him down. Stick gets up on his hands and knees trying to shake the cobwebs out but Demon comes over and kicks him in the gut rolling him back over. Demon then goes off the ropes and comes over and jumps up delivering a knee drop to the face of Stick. Demon then rolls Stick up into a small package cover. 1…2…………….*

S: Kick out now by Stick as the tide has started to turn in this match.

*Stick uses the ropes to help him get back to his feet. Just as he manages to get to his feet Demon comes up from behind and kicks his legs out from under him causing Stick to flip a full rotation before crashing back to the mat. Demon sinks in a couple of boots to Stick’s gut before pulling him off and whipping him into Demon and Cryptic’s corner. He then walks over and tags in Cryptic and they get him out of the corner with a double superplex off the top rope as the crowd claps in appreciation of the move.*

M: Nice move there and Stick could be in some serious trouble now as the fresh man Cryptic has been tagged in.

*Cryptic rolls Stick onto his stomach and locks in a camel clutch on him pulling back on Stick’s spine. Stick yells out in pain but doesn’t tap and eventually Cryptic lets go of the hold realising he needs to do more damage to Stick. He pulls Stick up and whips him against the ropes and nails a spine buster on Stick. He then rolls Stick over onto his stomach again and this time drops three well aimed elbows to Stick’s lower spine as Stick yells out in pain reaching out to Exo who is a long way away but obviously wants in. Stick tries to scramble towards Exo but Cryptic pulls him back into the middle of the ring and then locks in an STF on Stick.*

T: Another brutal submission hold applied by Cryptic and Stick is once again in danger.

*Cryptic wrenches the hold in and Stick looks like he is going to tap. But he doesn’t and instead manages to slowly but surely creep towards the ropes. He is just about to reach the bottom rope when Cryptic pulls back hard on the hold.*

M: Will he tap out? This could be all over.

*Stick manages to make it to the bottom rope and Cryptic breaks the hold. Cryptic wastes no time though in picking Stick up and whipping him into an empty corner. He then goes over and puts Cryptic up the top and gets him on his shoulders for a muscle buster. He walks out of the corner with Stick on top and nails the muscle buster in the middle of the ring. Cryptic then signals for The 3B as Stick staggers to his feet.*

T: If Cryptic nails this there is no way Stick will be able to avoid the pinfall.

*Cryptic goes over and hits a boot to the gut on Stick and hooks one arm and then the other. He goes to hit the move but Stick blocks it. He then blocks it again. Cryptic goes for it one last time but Stick blocks a third time and slips his arms out of Cryptic’s grasp and flips Cryptic over nailing an effective back body drop on him. Stick then dives over and makes a hot tag to Exo who comes charging in as Cryptic gets up. Cryptic turns around just in time to get turned inside out with a brutal clothesline from Exo.*

M: Uh oh! Here comes the Exo Express and it looks like it means business.

*Exo signals for Cryptic to get up which he does. Cryptic staggers around to face Exo who picks him up and delivers a big time scoop slam on Cryptic followed by a leg drop into the cover. 1…2…………………..*

T: Cryptic kicks out.

*Exo quickly picks Cryptic up and whips him against the ropes and then nails a big boot to his face. Cryptic goes down but quickly bounces up and staggers around to Exo who slaps on a choke and lifts Cryptic high up in the air and then choke slams him down with authority. Exo covers. 1…2……………………..*

M: Demon makes the save and thank god for that.

*Stick climbs into the ring and charges across nailing Demon with a flurry of rights and lefts and then a big clothesline over the top. He then runs back, as Demon staggers up on the outside, and Stick comes charging and dives through the middle rope nailing a suicide dive on Demon which drives his back into the steel guard rail. Stick then gets back up and comes back into the ring where Exo is stalking Cryptic as he gets up. Stick and Exo both whip Cryptic against the ropes and nails the last call on him. Exo with the cover. 1…2….3. Thugged out picks up a hard fought victory.*

*break*

-----------------------

*Dirty Window plays as Judge comes out to a huge pop from the crowd*

M: I tell you what Tater, Judge looks determined now more than ever.

T: I agree, this man wants nothing more than to take care of both Juice and DC

*Judge is in the ring listening to the cheers when Juice's music hits...The crowd begins to boo as Juice along with Gritz and Gravy heads down to the ring...Juice has the IWO Hardcore Title around his waist...he climbs up on a turnbuckle and hoists it up as the crowd boos, then points at Judge*

M: The Hardcore Champ is out here, and I tell you what he looks ready

T: This is a guy that has busted his ass this year, and is a candidate for rookie of the year, and that title will show you why that is.

*Blue on Black hits, and the crowd boos louder as DC walks out to the stage...he comes down the aisle without Wilma...he gets in the ring and drops the title and quickly goes after Judge...Juice joins him as Gritz exits the ring...they begin pounding on Judge as the bell sounds*

M: And let the beating begin, as they quickly double team Judge.

T: You have to remember, this match is not a no DQ match, you can get disqualified.

*They whip Judge into the ropes, and a double clothesline takes him down...DC exits to the apron, as Juice makes a cover, and gets a two count...Juice on top of Judge pounding away,and then backs up..he then adds some kicks to the head...Juice picks Judge up and nails him with a bodyblow, and another..Judge is slouched down, and Juice with a high knee to the face takes him down..Juice taunts the crowd who boos him...before trying the cover again and getting a two count*

M: Judge in some trouble right now Tater

T: And it looks like Juice is going to go after that arm Marv

*Juice begins to knee the arm of Judge...he than locks in an arm bar with Judge on the mat..Judge in pain*

M: Alli Sabbah hurt that arm earlier, but we never did find out how much damage was suffered.

T: I don't know but it must have been a lot, cause Judge is in pain right now.

*Juice begins to elbow the shoulder of Judge, who is yelling in pain...Judge manages to get up to his feet...but Juice with a few more elbows keeps him stable..Juice pulls Judge towards the corner and tags in DC...DC in the ring and a hard boot to the stomach of Judge...he then grabs the arm and wrenches it...an elbow right to the arm and Judge falls to a knee...*

M: They are keeping the big man right where they want him

T: I tell you what two champions dismantling an opponent, and if you want to see greatness this is it.

*Judge trying to get up, but DC just jerks the arm up and down, causing Judge to wince...DC with another elbow, and this time Judge with a huge punch to the the head of DC, takes him aback...another shot, and another, and DC lets go of the hold, Judge grabs DC by the arm and whips him into the ropes...Judge tries a clothesline, but DC ducks it..Judge runs and hits the ropes, and comes off with a huge shoulder block to DC...the crowd erupts as Juice enters the ring..Juice tries a punch, but Judge blocks it and nails one of his own..his arm is hurt, and Juice manages to get the advantage with a kick to the gut...he tries a ddt, but Judge counters into a back drop*

M: Judge is feeling it right now, and the champs are in trouble

T: A huge clothesline to DC from Judge

*Juice gets to his feet, and Judge hits a bodyslam on him...Judge feeling it from the crowd right now, as DC is back up...a shot to DC, than another punch to the head..Judge backs him up and whips him into the ropes..a big boot takes down the world champ..Gritz gets in the ring and runs at Judge..Judge sees him and nails a spinebuster on him*

T: What a spinebuster and Judge is in the zone

M: Autozone?

T: What?

M: Just wanting you to see what it is like to call a match with you.

T: Shut up Marv

*Juice is to his feet, and Judge grabs him and tosses him over the top rope..Judge ready to signal for the end when Thugged Out hit the ring...Exo with a boot to Judge's face sends him flying back against the ropes...Stick comes in and nails a spear on him to take him down as the ref calls for the bell*

M: And Thugged Out just got DC and Juice Disqualified

T: I don't think they care Marv

*They begin to stomp on a fallen Judge, beating him down...DC is up and the ref trying to gain some order, but DC kicks him in the stomach and tosses him out of the ring...DC helps Gritz up as he tells Thugged Out to move, and Gritz gets a couple of kicks of his own in, before yelling "SEVEN" at Judge...DC tells them to get Judge up...they do, and DC with a kick to the gut of Judge, and then lifts him up and nails the Bust on him*

M: Come on, enough of this, you made your point, leave the guy alone.

T: I think this was the plan all along Marv

*Juice has a chair and gets in the ring with it...He then whacks Judge with it and then whacks Judge's arm..Judge rolling in pain from the shot...Juice puts the chair down, and Thugged Out put it around Judge's arm...DC starts to head for the turnbuckle*

M: They are looking to break Judge's arm

T: Trying to finish what Alli Sabbah started

*Thugged Out holding him down as the crowd erupts...DeathShock with a baseball bat hits the ring...Juice turns around and gets nailed in the shoulder with it..Gritz jumps out of the ring, and DC jumps off the turnbuckle and slides out of the ring as well...Exo is up and gets hit in the midsection with the bat...he falls down as Shock tries to hit Stick..Stick manages to slide under the ring ropes and to the outside...Juice is pulled out of the ring by Gritz, and Exo manages to roll out just in time as Shock tries to nail him again.....the crowd is going crazy as DC joins Stick and Juice, and Gritz and head towards the ramp...Exo slowly makes his way over as well as Shock is walking around the ring..he is motioning for them to come back in*

M: Shock just saved Judge

T: He did say he wanted to help, but he might have made a big mistake Marv

M: either way, he stopped what could have been a horrible end to this show, and Judge's arm well it's not broken.

T: Yeah but what kind of condition will it be in next week when he faces Alli Sabbah?

*Shock still wants them to get back in the ring but they won't do it as they head up the ramp...The ref checks on Judge, as the show ends*

*end show*

--------------------

Thanks to Glue for the banner, and Exo as well.

Thanks to Glue for writing the TV Title, the Beast and the tag Team Title matches

Thanks to DrDoom for writing the Thugged Out, Elix West, and Shock matches.

Please give us your feedback, both good and bad, and let us know what we can work on to make the show better.

Thank you.

Last edited by DC; 15 Dec 2007 at 07:56 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2007, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Excellent show guys.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2007, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Thanks for ripping into my typo for the match I wrote last minute DC. lol. Nice show, liking this little feud between DC and Judge. Hope your ready to get a hurting put down on you next week Alli.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2007, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
Thanks for ripping into my typo for the match I wrote last minute DC. lol. Nice show, liking this little feud between DC and Judge. Hope your ready to get a hurting put down on you next week Alli.

Just wanted to see if people actually read the matches, even the ones they wrote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I didn't read that one back I must admit. Thought Shock was gonna write it up so chucked it up last min. But ok, message received, your prick.

Btw who the hell did that banner? That is the slickest banner that has been done for the IWO hands down. That kicks arse!

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 01:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good show guys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 08:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Just wanted to see if people actually read the matches, even the ones they wrote
Little break from kayfabe there...

I like Doom's wording. Clamber or clamor or clamer or whilst...never thought I'd see those words in an efed...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Great show. Shock to the rescue!! Wonder when Troy would actually make his in ring return. Unlucky Crusher, Force seems to keep beating him, wonder who will stop him.
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2007, 08:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Shocker...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote