ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 19.1 December 8, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2007, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 19.1 December 8, 2007

*fireworks explode in the IWO Arena as we see the live crowd going crazy, we then head backstage where Mr. Smith is seen talking to Miss A in the hallway*

Miss A: Listen, I understand you were upset last week, but you have to let Crusher back into the fold.

Smith: Maybe you are right, tell you what next week, Crusher will be back, because quite frankly I can't have that lunatic going around hurting anymore of my employees.

Miss A: uh-oh don't look now but here comes trouble!

*Josh and Jason with Stacy walk up behind Mr. Smith*

Josh: Look who it is Mr. Smith, how's it going this week pal!

*they laugh*

Smith: Listen you two, don't even think about laying another hand on me.

*Jason moves closer and shoves him with one hand*

Jason: Or what you going to suspend the tag team champions? I don't think that would look good for the company, to have its champions not appear on the show.

Josh: yeah, so just what are you going to do?

*Josh pushes Smith as well, just then Stick steps in front them followed by Exo*

Stick: Nigga, he ain't bout to do nuffin, but we is.

Exo: yeah that's right, you touch his ass again and you will gets Thugged Out!

*They stare each other down for a minute, before Josh turns to Jason*

Josh: come on, you got a match coming up next, we don't have time to waste with these chumps!

Stick: Motherfucker, I ought to!

*Exo grabs Stick and holds him back*

Exo: Easy dawg, chill for a sec, we will get them, just slow yo roll homie.

*Stick calms down and then Exo turns to Smith*

Exo: That ones free, but the next one going to cost you padner!

Stick: Fucking ass crackas!

*They walk off as Miss A looks at Mr Smith with a confused look on her face...we then join Marv and Tater*

M: Well Tater, already we got ourselves one heck of a show, and like Josh said coming up next is going to be Jason taking on Cryptic.

T: I can't wait for that one, as tonight is going to be a huge night as we draw closer to the end of the year and Holiday Havoc Marv.

M: Folks we will be right back with our first bout of the night!

*Break*

---------------

*Slither hits and Jason and Stacey make their way out to the ring amidst a chorus of boos.*

M: Well here comes Jason and Stacey…what may be the most devious couple in the entire IWO.

T: Yeah I know…Jason turned on Smith and turned on Josh and turned on turning on Josh while turning on Smith again. This guy is either a genius, or the most indecisive person on Earth.

*Jason and Stacey appear to be about to share an intimate moment together when Canned Heat hits and Cryptic comes down the ramp to the delight of the crowd. Jason and Stacey clown Cryptic in the ring as Jason rubs a little shine on his new Tag Team title belt, slung over his shoulder.*

M: Cryptic can get some measure of redemption here against Jason tonight. Of course he and Demon Alexander lost the titles to Jason and Josh, one of the more controversial tag teams in the IWO.

*Cryptic gets in the ring and is waving to the fans as Jason rushes in and gets the drop on him. Jason hits a spear and then sets up an Irish whip into a clothesline. Cryptic gets up and gets taken down with another clothesline. Cryptic gets up again and this time ducks under the clothesline attempt from Jason and hits a backcracker.*

M: Very innovative move from The Peaceful One as he subdues Jason’s offense for now.

*Cryptic picks Jason up and hits a belly to belly suplex. Cryptic picks Jason up for another but drops him as he sees The Josh hit the ring. Cryptic hits a clothesline on Josh but Jason hits the backcracker in retaliation. The ref calls for the bell as Josh and Jason start delivering boots to Cryptic as he lay on the mat.*

M: Well this is just an ambush here, the champions want to take out the former champions and wear them out to keep them from invoking the rematch clause!!

T: Smart move here by the champions. Even if the clause is invoked, they can seriously damage Cryptic, and stand a much better chance of winning a tag title rematch when he’s not at 100%.

*Demon comes charging out from the back and hits the ring for the save. Jason and The Josh slide back out of the ring and regroup, moving toward the ramp. They stop however when they hear Mr. Smith’s voice over the PA.*

*Smith walks out from behind the curtain, mic in hand.*

S: NO! NO! NO! NO!! I booked this match because I want to see a competition, not a cop out DQ from someone who isn’t stand up enough to enter into a fair fight!! This match is on..and it’s now a Tag Team match between the four of you!! Ring the bell!!

*Cryptic and Demon are pretty much having their way with Jason and The Josh. Demon throws Josh into the corner and then surges in for a vicious shoulder block. He hits a couple more standing shoulder blocks while Cryptic has Jason in a rollover armbar. The ref finally clears The Josh and Demon as Cryptic and Jason get back to it.*

M: And here we go, folks.

*Jason and Cryptic lock up and Cryptic hits a double arm suplex. Cryptic hits the ropes as Jason gets himself up, connecting with a running dropkick, sending Jason right back to the mat. The Josh charges in and clotheslines Cryptic, then elbowing Demon off the apron. The Josh picks Cryptic up and hits a gutwrench suplex before the ref gets in his face and starts directing him out of the ring.*

M: Uh-oh. Josh better turn around, because Demon Alexander didn’t appreciate the extracurricular activity.

*The Josh turns around to get a headbutt from Demon. The Josh rolls out of the ring as the ref corrals Demon and moves him back to his corner. Jason picks Cryptic up mid ring, but Cryptic hits two quick rights to Jason’s face. Cryptic makes the tag and Demon charges Jason, hitting a flying elbow to take him down. Demon hits a big slam on Jason who rolls to his corner, clutching at his back. The Josh tags in and runs at Demon who ducks under the clothesline attempt.*

T: Josh is telegraphing his moves there…he’s gotta tighten that—WHOA!!!

*Demon hits a big boot to The Josh’s face. Demon picks Josh up and whips him to the ropes, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound. Demon tries to whip Josh into the ropes again but he reverses it and hits a running knee lift. Demon recoils and looks slightly dazed as The Josh pulls him down quickly into a swinging neckbreaker. The Josh climbs to the top rope but Cryptic pretends to lose his balance and grabs the ropes to maintain balance. The rocking of the ropes sends the Josh package first onto the turnbuckle in the corner.*

M: A little acting on the part of Cryptic gets the job done on the ring’s outside, Tater.

*Jason charges like a flash across the ring and clotheslines Cryptic off the apron. Jason slides out after him and begins to go to work. Demon picks The still wincing Josh up and hits a powerbomb. The crowd pops and he calls for Damnation.*

M: Demon Alexander, stepping up his game, looks to win it now.

*Demon picks Jason up for Damnation. He hoists The Josh in the air and takes a very large, very fast boot to his grille, dropping both of them. Outside the ring, Jason is pulled off of Cryptic and thrown headfirst into the corner post.*

M: TATER THAT’S THUGGED OUT!! EXO JUST KICKED DEMON’S HEAD OFF AND JASON MAY BE DAMN NEAR UNCONCIOUS!! STICK JUST JAVELINED HIM INTO THAT POS….AND NOW STICK IS TAKING A STEEL CHAIR TO CRYPTIC!! THIS IS JUST DESPICABLE!!

T: Well this is a smart move on the part of Thugged Out, Marv…right now they’re demonstrating just how dominant they are.

*The ref calls for the bell as Exo picks Demon up and hits a huge delay powerbomb. The Josh is getting up and Exo calls to STICK. STICK drops the chair that he’s been working Cryptic over with and slides into the ring, mounting the top rope. Exo grabs The Josh and hoists him up into the suplex position, and STICK lauches off the ropes to hit the Nightcap. The Josh and Demon are sprawled in the ring and Jason is stirring outside of the ring.*

M: This is just a beating here, Tater. Thugged Out recognizes no authority but their own and they’re making sure that it’s noted.

T: Could be an explanation point coming up right here.

*STICK and Exo slide out of the ring and converge on Jason. STICK headbutts Jason and Exo delivers a gutkick. Exo whips Jason into the barricade next to the announce table as STICK goes up to it and begins removing the monitors from its surface.*

M: This is ridiculous!! Someone put a stop to this, now!!

STICK: Shut the fuck up and move.

*Marv and Tater abandon their posts as Exo and STICK flank the table with Jason in their grip and hit a modified version of the Last Call, lifting and spinebusting Jason through the table. The crowd boos as Thugged Out surveys the wreckage and then raises their hands in victory. They walk out the ramp where Mr. Smith is still standing, looking absolutely furious. Exo and STICK laugh in his face and then walk through the curtain to the back.*

M: Ladies and gentlemen, Thugged Out has just destroyed their competition for the Tag Team titles and this match is a no contest. How will anyone stop them from reclaiming IWO Tag Team gold? We'll be back.

*break*

-----------------------

*In the back we see April with Mr. Smith in his office*

April: Did you see that?

Smith: Yes I saw it, and now my guys are having to bring out another table for the announcers to use. This shit is costing me money every week.

April: Forget the table, please sir, do me a favor, let Thugged Out have a tag team title shot.

Smith: April, I already have booked Cryptic and Demon against Josh and Jason at Holiday Havoc for the titles..I am afraid that...

April: Please sir, for me. Let them be in the match. Make it a triple threat that way Jason and especially that slime ball Josh can get what is coming to them. I want that bastard to pay for insulting me like he did and for treating me the way he has the past few weeks. Please sir, I am begging you...

Smith: Alright, All right, fine...for you...the match will now be a triple threat.

April: thank you sir, you won't regret it I promise you.

*She runs out of the office*

M: Did you hear that Tater, a triple threat match at Holiday Havoc for the tag team titles.

T: This is great, the fans in Australia are going to love that.
*A montage of the Battle Royal at High Risk is shown, highlighting Jack “The Beast” Crawford’s return mid match to eliminate Joseph Schmo, Don Smith and Black Dragon. Different shots of Crawford dumping Dragon out of the ring with the Belly of the Beast are shown. The final shot is from the camera on the floor, and in slow motion, followed by a slow motion shot of Crawford beating his chest and screaming in the ring.*

M: The events of High Risk have to be fresh in the mind of the Black Dragon tonight here, Tater.

T: That’s correct and Dragon’s already out to the ring and stretching, getting ready to try for some revenge from last week’s embarrassment at High Risk.

*The Beast hits and Crawford sprints down the ramp from the back and slides in the ring. The bell rings as Dragon immediately starts punching Crawford in the back of his head, but Crawford reaches out and pulls Dragon’s feet out from under him. Crawford gets up and brings Dragon too, hitting a thunderous powerslam. The crowd pops and Crawford pounds his chest.*

M: Days and days and days Crawford was out of the ring. Now he’s looking ready to make up for lost time.

*Crawford has Dragon up in the air and hits a delay suplex. He quickly gets up and pulls Dragon into a German suplex. Crawford takes a little breather and lets Dragon pull himself up. Dragon turns groggily and gets absolutely leveled with a clothesline. Crawford yanks Dragon off the mat and whips him into the ropes, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound.*

T: Wow. Crawford’s been in the ring thirty seconds and he’s about two moves away from the three count. This guy’s getting some aggression out tonight.

*Crawford calls for the Belly of the Beast and hits it. He screams at the crowd and goes for the cover but stops himself. Crawford picks Dragon back up and hits another Belly of the Beast. The crowd pops as Crawford covers up for 1……..2……….3!!*

M: Jack “The Beast” Crawford has just gone through the Black Dragon like shit through a goose. Pardon my French people, but that’s exactly what happened. Crawford just put on a clinic and I don’t know that Black Dragon even knows what’s happened to him here tonight.

*Crawford plays to the crowd and gets them fired up before walking back to the curtain, looking like he wants more.*

*Break*

-------------------

*Black Dragon is walking down the hallway back to his locker room when he is blindsided by someone...a large man looking much like Brock Lesnar begins to manhandled the hurt Dragon*

M: What the hell, who is this guy?

T: I have no idea, but what a monster, he is tossing Dragon around back there.

*The mystery man picks Dragon up and hits a huge powerbomb onto the concrete floor...he yells at him and then walks off down the hallway as several people come to check on the fallen Dragon*

M: What power, I want to know who that guy was!

T: I don't know Marv, but right now It’s Strictly Buisness! These guys aren’t the greatest tag team I’ve ever seen but if they want to prove that they are not merely jobbers they can certainly do it here tonight against Thugged Out!

M: Speaking of which here comes Stick and Exo now. They look strange without their tag gold but that could all be changing shortly after an impressive win over Team Earthbound at last nights PPV and another chance to show their dominance here tonight.

*Bell rings. Public starts it off against Stick. Stick charges Public and takes him down with a cross body block. Stick then gets off him and hits a springboard moonsault on Public into a pin attempt. Ref counts. 1…2…..kick out by Public. Public staggers up but Stick nails a drop kick on him sending him back against the ropes and then staggering towards Stick again who this time runs across and springs off the other ropes nailing Public with a springboard elbow taking him to the mat. Stick climbs onto the apron and vaults over nailing a leg drop on Public and then hooks the leg into the cover again. 1….2…………………………*

T: Schmo breaks it up and goes back to his corner. Public needs to get some offence here as he is getting dominated by Stick.

*Stick pulls Public up and brings him over to his tag corner where he tags in Exo. Stick gets Public in position for a pile driver as Exo goes up top. Exo jumps off pushing Public’s feet down in the process as Stick and Exo nail an assisted pile driver on Public who’s head bounces high off the canvas before he lies sprawled out on the mat. Exo then goes over and hits a splash cover on Public. 1…2……………….Schmo breaks it up again. Exo goes to pull Public up but Public gets a thumb to the eye and leaps over tagging in Schmo. Schmo comes charging over only to get turned inside out with a big clothesline from Exo. Exo then pulls Schmo up and nails a running powerslam on him. He gets him up again, whips him against the ropes and nails a spine buster on him. Exo signals for Schmo to get up of his own accord, which he does, and Exo charges in and spear him. Exo then signals that it is all over and pulls Schmo up and towards his tag corner. He tags in Stick and they hit the Last Call on Schmo. Public comes charging in sensing the pin but Exo levels him with a big boot as Stick takes the pin. 1..2…3 it’s over.*

M: Well there is no doubt that Thugged Out is still a tag team to be reckoned with as they just destroyed Strictly Buisness here tonight. If I was Jason and Josh right now, I’d be worried.

*On the video screen, we see a video clip of Troy Alston superkicking various superstars...the clip stops and Troy appears*

Troy: That's right The Epitome Troy Alston here to tell all of you that the new Troy Alston DVD hits stores this Tuesday..So remember to run out and check out the greatest DVD ever made, and get your Troy Alston Fix!

*Troy winks and smiles at the camera before it goes to commercial*

*break*

---------------------

*In Mr. Smith's office we see Black Dragon holding onto his desk and breathing hard*

Dragon: I want him, I don't care what it takes, I want him in the ring next week.

Smith: Oh really, well if you want the IWO newest superstar you got him. Next week you take on Elix West one on one in the ring. Are you happy now.

Dragon: Very, because next week I get my revenge.

*Dragon turns to leave, before Smith stops him*

Smith: one more thing, if you lose next week, then you will be out of a job.

*Dragon stares at him before leaving the room*

M: Wow, Dragon putting his career on the line next week in a match against I guess Elix West.

T: I would be worried If I was Dragon, this might be the last we see of him next week.

*Blue on Black hits as DC and Wilma come out to the ring to boos from the crowd*

M: Looks like the World Champion is coming to the ring

T: That was just horrible what he did to Corey last week.

M: And Taylor is not here tonight, obviously he suffered some injuries from being tossed from that scaffold last week and of course DC kept the title.

T: And it looks like the champ has something to say.

*DC has a mic in the ring as the crowd boos, Wilma is clapping for him*

DC: Thank you one and all, great to have all of you give me a wonderful reception!

*Crowd boos more and chants you suck at DC*

DC: No, Wilma did that early, she's not going to do it again

*Wilma slaps him on the arm, as DC laughs and smiles at her*

DC: Seriously folks, I am here to tell each and every one of you this...I told you so!

*Boos are heard*

DC: I told you I would walk out of High Risk stil the champion, I told you all didn't I!

*more boos are heard*

T: he did say that Marv.

DC: I said I would toss Corey from the scaffold and I did just that...in fact guys in the truck show that footage!

*The video of DC throwing Corey off the scaffold is shown*

M: You can see the champ tossing a helpless Corey from the top of that Scaffold, as Thugged Out already handcuffed and did a number on him.

T: Marv that is unfair.

M: What, they did, I call it like I see it Tater.

*Crowd boos as Wilma and DC are clapping just watching the clip*

DC: as you can see Corey couldn't be here tonight, in fact who knows if he will be back at all. After all it wouldn't be the first career I ended in a scaffold match.

*boos*

DC: But besides that fact, I just want to say, that this next month is a time for giving, and I am giving myself a break. That's right I am taking a vacation.

*boos*

M: a vacation from what?

T: Maybe he is tired Marv?

DC: I have beaten them all, and I think me and Wilma deserve a break.. I mean face it people, I have went out and defended this title against everyone and put them all down...you name them...Johnny Blade...Force...Jason...Troy Alston...Cryptic....Gel Mibson...Corey Taylor...Crusher...all of them have tried and all of them have failed...there is nobody else...So me and Wilma are going to go South, maybe the Caribbean and get some sun...

*Dirty Window hits as the Hardcore Champion comes down to the ring...Judge is cheered as he gets up on the apron*

M: And here comes the Hardcore Champion to the ring

T: Why is he here Marv?

M: I think we are about to find out.

*Judge gets in and looks at DC...he walks over and grabs a mic as the crowd cheers for him*

DC: What the hell are you doing out here?

Judge: Well DC, I was listening in the back, and I heard you mentioning names.

DC: And what's your point?

Judge: My point is, that you didn't mention mine!

DC: Why would I, you don't deserve a title shot.

Judge: Oh I don't. Well I think beating your buddy Juice proves otherwise!

*Judge holds up the Hardcore Title as the crowd chants his name*

DC: That belt doesn't mean jack squat to me...besides if it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a Judge.

Judge: Is that right?

DC: Yeah it is!

Judge: Well then put your money where your mouth is, give me a title shot right here, right now.

*The crowd is going crazy*

M: What a match that would be Tater

DC: Oh no, you see I know better than that. I just had a scaffold match last week and I am in no shape to wrestle tonight. Besides you already have a match. So to answer your question. No. You get no title shot, not tonight, not ever!

*DC drops the mic and him and Wilma leave the ring as Judge just watches them head up the ramp*

M: the champ is leaving Tater

*Cult of Personality hits and Mr. Smith walks out to the ramp...DC and Wilma get to the top and he stops them...the crowd is cheering*

Smith: DC, good to see you again

*DC just smirks and gives him a dirty look*

Smith: Now I heard Judge's proposal, and I have to agree with DC...

*boos from the crowd*

Smith: Judge you already have to defend your Hardcore Title tonight, so you will not be facing DC.

*more boos*

Smith: I figure that since Thugged Out did me a favor tonight, this is me paying back that favor to you DC.

*DC shakes his head in a yes manner, as Smith turns back to Judge*

Smith: But since I am doing DC a favor, I will do you a favor as well Judge....I will give you a World Title Shot!

*Crowd cheers as DC is about to lose it on Smith...he is screaming as Smith turns to him*

Smith: And that match will take place at Holiday Havoc in Sydney, Australia!

*Smith's music plays as he looks at DC who is fuming...Smith walks off as the crowd cheers and Judge stands on the middle rope point up at DC*

M: What a blockbuster annoucement, and what a match that will be.

T: DC is not happy one bit Marv

*Break*

-----------------------

T: It’s time for a huge TV title match Marv as the first of the challengers for Unstoppable Force’s TV title, Don ‘The Solar Con’ Smith, makes his way down to the ring.

M: This is a five man elimination battle royal style match Tater and Force is truly going to be tested tonight as he is up against a series of tough rookies and also the tag team now making their way to the ring. Team Earthbound.

T: It will be interesting to see how much they work as a team tonight Marv as eventually they will have to go after each other to get at that TV title.

M: But here’s another man who works alone and has shown he is very good at it of late. One of our newest IWO recruits, the brutal, the savage, the unrelenting, M. Shadows.

*King of Kings by Motorhead hits and Unstoppable Force comes out to a big pop holding the TV title above his head as he walks slowly down the ramp eyeing the four competitors in the ring.*

T: Well there’s the TV champ and I hope he’s ready to go to war here tonight cos he has no other choice if he wants to keep that title.

*Force gets to the end of the ramp just near the ring and suddenly Jeff charges up and dives through the ropes taking down Force with a suicide dive. He then rolls out of the way as Ness runs up and hits a springboard leg drop to the outside nailing Force again. Smith and Shadows both slowly turn and face each other and then come in and lock up whilst on the outside Jeff and Ness stomp away on Force. The ref calls for the bell.*

T: Not time wasted by Team Earthbound there who obviously intend to work as a team for as long as they can. However Smith and Shadows not feeling the same way at all.

M: Why should they Tater? You don’t win singles titles working as a team…unless your Thugged Out.

*In the ring Smith hits a standing switch and goes for a German release on Shadows who lands on his feet and delivers two hard punches to the back of Smith who falls to his knees. Shadows then goes off the ropes and drop kicks Smith hard in the face sending him back to the mat. Shadows then nails a big time leg drop on Smith before pulling him to his feet and whipping him against the ropes and then nailing him back to the mat with a big boot.*

T: Shadows with the advantage on the inside putting a hurting on Smith early and on the outside Team Earthbound still viciously and effectively beating off Force.

M: Hehe....

T: Don’t say a word.

*Jeff on the outside pulls Force up and then comes in with a chop block whilst at the same time Ness hits a clothesline taking Force back down to the mat. Jeff then splits Force’s legs and nails a double leg drop to the nads whilst Ness hits a leg drop across Force’s skull. Ness pulls Force up and rests his feet on the apron and pulls him across holding him in a headlock whilst Jeff slides into the ring. Jeff takes a few steps back and runs up vaulting over the top rope and landing on the exposed back of Force taking him down to the mat again as Force clutches his back in pain.*

M: Usually getting beaten off is fun but I don’t think Force is having much fun right now…Maybe he’s been beaten off too many times already today.

T: Seriously…stop now.

*Back in the ring Shadows has Smith in the corner and is delivering mounted punches as some of the audience counts. He is up to about eight when Smith slides out from under him pulling his legs off the second rope causing Shadows to smash head first into the top turnbuckle and stagger around. Smith then grabs him and spins him around and sends him shoulder first into the steel ring post.*

T: This might be the moment that Smith needs to get back some momentum.

M: Momentum is good for beating people off Tater.

T: *Sighs*

*As Shadows staggers out of the corner Smith climbs onto the apron. Shadows staggers into the middle of the ring as Smith vaults up and over the top rope and nails Shadows with the Midnight Tornado. Smith with the cover. 1…2…………………………………………………kick out by Shadows.*

T: That was a close Shadows almost lost it out of nowhere.

M: Yes a good show of Stamina as Shadows managed to stop himself from being prematurely beaten off.

*Smith wastes no time and runs back and then rolls forward hitting the Rolling Thunder on Shadows. Smith then grabs the legs of Shadows and locks him into a sharpshooter.*

T: Sharpshooter applied perfectly by Smith as Team Earthbound finally roll Force into the ring.

*Force now in the ring on his back and Ness hits a standing moonsault on him and then Jeff nails a quick double stomp on the gut of Force. The TV champ is winded and rolling around on the mat in pain trying to catch his breath, and Team Earthbound signal for the Earthquake. Jeff and Ness go up to opposite corners and dive off but suddenly Force rolls out of the way and both men crash and burn. They try and stagger back to their feet but Force grabs both Ness and Jeff by the throat and delivers a huge double choke slam. Force then pulls both Ness and Jeff into a line near the corner and then ascends the turnbuckle. He signals for Hell from Above.*

M: Just like that Jeff and Ness have gone from beating off their opponent to being beaten off by him. I guess these things have to go both ways or….

*Tater bitch slaps Marv causing him to fall out of his seat*

T: Anyway, Jeff and Ness in serious trouble here as force is about to hit Hell from Above possibly on both men!

*Force dives off and nails the huge off the top legdrop he calls Hell from Above across the skulls of both Ness and Jeff. He then hooks both legs simultaneously as the ref counts. 1…2……………………………….*

T: 3! Both men are out.

M: Only three men remain to be bea…

*Tater threatens to bitch slap Marv again*

M: Eliminated.

*Meanwhile Shadows has managed to break the Sharpshooter Smith had on and both men are exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. Smith starts to get the edge and then bounces off the ropes and looks for the sudden Spear on Shadows!*

T: Look out Shadows!

*Shadows jumps aside just in time and Smith misses him and then turns around only to receive a brutal Death Drop from Shadows who then covers Smith. 1…2…………………………………..*

M: 3! Now its just down to the TV champ and the up and coming rookie Shadows. What an opportunity for the youngster here tonight.

*Shadows gets up after the cover and finds himself looking straight into the eyes of Force who looks all business. He gets right up in Shadow’s grill and suddenly Shadows goes to throw a right but Force grabs his hand and bends it round as Shadows lets out a yelp. Force then pulls Shadows into a short arm clothesline but doesn’t let go of the grip. He pulls him up again and nails another one. Then a third short arm clothesline turning Shadows inside out. Force pulls Shadows up and then gets him up for a Tombstone Pile driver and nails it perfectly into the cover. 1………2…………………………..*

T: Kick out by Shadows just in the nick of time!
*Force waits for Shadows to stagger up and comes over and nails a boot to the gut. He signals for the Unstoppable Drop and then gets Shadows up over his shoulder and goes to drop him down, but Shadows slides out the back. Shadows goes off the ropes and comes up from behind nailing a bull dog on Force who gets straight back up only to be planted with a DDT from Shadows who is starting to feel it.*

M: Shadows is feeling it and this could be the beginning of the end for Force.

*Shadows pulls Force up and then into position for a power bomb. Force starts trying to power out with punches to the skull of Shadows, but Shadows manages to keep his balance and backs into the corner and climbs up to the second rope. Force still hammering away with rights frantically trying to escape.*

T: This doesn’t look good for Force and I can’t believe Shadows hasn’t gone down to the barrage of blows Force is delivering. This could be the Shadow Bomb!

*Shadows nails the Shadow Bomb off the second rope and covers Force. 1…2……………………………………………………..*

M: Kick out! How did Force kick out of that?

*Shadows doesn’t get fazed and waits eagerly for Force to get up again and nails him with the Death Drop. Cover. 1…2………………….*

T: Kick out again! What does Shadows have to do to put Force away?

*Shadows quickly picks Force up and whips him into the corner. He charges over to him but Force gets his boot up to the skull of Shadows who stumbles back and falls into the middle of the ring. Force ascends the turnbuckle and signals again for Hell from Above!*

M: Not again! This is going to be all over. I can’t believe Force is going to pick up the win after all the punishment he has taken!

*Force jumps off and is just about to hit the move when Shadows rolls out of the way and Force crashes and burns. Shadows rolls him up into a cover. 1…2……………………*

M: Kick out with authority by Force sending Shadows bouncing against the ropes.

*Shadows goes off the ropes and back towards Force who gets up and nails a boot to the gut on him and pulls him up hitting the Unstoppable Drop into the cover. 1…2………………………………*

M: 3! It’s over! What a match! That is why Force is our undisputed TV Champion!

*Backstage, we see Chad Willard with two guys, one has blond hair and is wearing a rebel flag jacket, the other has blond hair as well and has a jacket with streamers on it.*

Chad: ladies and gentlemen I am standing with the newest tag team to come to the IWO, the Freebird Express. And with me are Michael SPF Gordy, and his partner Beautiful Bobby Morton.

Gordy: Thank you Chad, and let me tell everyone something. We are here to make a name for ourselves in the IWO, and we won't stop until we win those tag team titles.

*Chad turns to Morton*

Morton: SPF is right, we done came up here to the big leagues, and believe me brother, the IWO ain't never seen anything like us.

Chad: So gentlemen, next week is your first match against Strictly Business, how are you feeling about that?

Morton: I tell you something, next week those city slickers are going to get a rock and roll whuppin.

Gordy: They gonna wish that they had gave us back our bullets, because the Freebird Express is about to fly and roll all over some city ass!

*They then turn to the camera with Morton squating in front of Gordy, as Morton crosses his arms to make an "X" while Gordy brings his arms spread like he was a bird*

*Break*

------------------------

T: Here comes Death Shock who has recently not been doing as well as he was early on in his career. He blames part of it on the man he will be taking on tonight, Alli Sabbah.

M: Yes, vengeance is definitely on his mind and he wants to make Sabbah pay, but the thing with Sabbah is you never know what he has up his sleeve and in this hardcore match anything will go.

*Sabbah’s music hits and a guy, evidently not Sabbah, but dressed up as him, comes down to the ring with a magical salami. He gets half way down the ring and then signals to the back and four security goons come charging down the ramp and into the ring.*

T: What the hell is this? That isn’t Sabbah and why are Alli’s thugs getting involved?

M: Isn’t it obvious Tater? Alli doesn’t think Shock is worthy of giving a personal beat down to so he has others to do the job for him. Its smart that’s what it is.

*The first of the security guards slides into the ring but Shock charges him and hits the Shock Absorber on him which sends him straight through the middle ropes to the outside with authority. Then a second climbs in and goes to hit Shock with a steel pipe he has but Shock hits a boot to the gut and grabs the pipe and smashes the thug in the gut with it and then over the back sending him to the mat. Shock then picks up the thug and chucks him unceremoniously to the outside. The remaining two thugs then charge him simultaneously but Shock saps on choke holds to both of them and then delivers two big choke slams and both the thugs roll to the outside. The fake Sabbah then charges into the ring with his salami and goes to hit Shock but Shock grabs the salami off him and chucks it aside as the fake Sabbah starts to back away.*

T: I’m pretty sure this isn’t how Sabbah planned this match up to go but it looks like Shock is taking out the trash.

*Shock waves the fake Sabbah away like he is uninterested as the fake Sabbah sighs in relief. Shock then suddenly spins around and slaps a choke on the fake Sabbah and nails the Shock Box on him! Shock then goes over and gets the steel pipe brought in earlier by one of the thugs and climbs onto the fake Sabbah and starts nailing the crap out of him with the steel pipe busting him wide open. He keeps wailing away on him until a picture of the real Sabbah comes up on the titantron.*

Alli: Ah Mr. Shock, I see you have not fallen for my falsehood. You see Mr. Shock, I understand how upset you are about your apperance on Miller Time. Such a shame that a poor man like Hugh had to suffer like that. Oh well, I have all the medical supplies you could think of here at the Emporioum.

*Shock stares at the screen pissed off*

Alli: Speaking of Emporiums, I have talked to Mr. Smith and he has granted me a match with you at Holiday Havoc. And since Sydney is known not only for its culture, but its wonderful shops, I have talked him into sanctioning an Emporium match between me and you.

M: A what? What the hell is an Emporium match?

Alli: But alas, don't fret my dear boy, for next week you will get to make your welcomes with me once again, when I become the hero of your next match and don a ref shirt. So until then, remember shop smart, shop Alli!

*The screen fades as Shock walks of to the back still pissed off*

*break*

------------------

M: Well this next match is a stretcher match and you see the stretcher at ringside.

T: What a large one it is, just in case Judge has to be the one carted out.

M: The object is simple for you at home, strap your opponent onto the strectcher and roll him pass the yellow line that leads to the ramp..once the entire stretcher crosses with your opponent on it, then you win and become the hardcore champion.

T: And here comes the challener Juice, led to the ring by Gritz and Gravy

M: The Guro Girls not with him.

T: This match is too dangerous for them to be out here Marv.

*Juice slides into the ring to boos from the crowd as Gritz waits outside..Dirty window plays as Judge comes out with the belt in hand...the crowd pops for him and he comes down the aisle..about halfway down, Gritz comes running at him and throwing punches..Judge drops the title and begins to hammer back at him..Juice comes out of the ring and up the ramp and the bell sounds for the match to start...Juice attacks Judge from behind and gets the upperhand..he backs him up against the railing and hits him with some hard body shots*

M: that boxing background of Juice's coming into play.

*Juice then nails some chops to the chest of Judge...he holds his chest and falls down to a knee..Juice then taking some close shots to Judge's head...he then nails an elbow to the head of Judge...he picks him up by the head, and slams it into the barricade...*

M: Juice having his way with Judge right now.

T: yeah but he still has to get him on that stretcher.

*Juice drags him down towards the ring, but judge fights back with a shot to the head, and another punch..then a knee to the midsection of Juice..Judge backs up and nails a big boot to the face of Juice taking him down..Judge shaking out the cobwebs...Gritz comes up from behind with shots to Judge's back..Judge stammers, and turns and blocks a punch..he nails Grtiz with one of his own taking him down..he goes and grabs Gritz with two hands by the throat and lifts him up to his feet...he then lifts him in the air choking him...Juice to his knees, nails Judge with a lowblow...Gritz falls to the ground, as Judge holds himself and uses one hand to grab the barricade...Judge slumped over, as Juice gets to his feet*

M: What a dirty move

T: But it is legal Marv.

*Juice picks up the camera cord, and puts it around the neck of Judge and begins to choke him..*

M: this is not right, he is choking him

T: Once again all legal Marv

*Judge trying to pull the cord from his neck...Juice choking him and then uses it to toss him over the barricade...he lets go of the cord and follows him into the crowd..the crowd is livid as Juice nailing some kicks to Judge...Juice then pushes a fan down and takes his chair...*

M: Here comes a chair into play

*Juice folds the chair and waits..Judge turns around and Juice nails him in the head with it taking him down..Juice tosses the chair, and grabs Judge..he picks him up and Judge starting to bleed..he tosses him over the barricade and back onto the rampway..Juice climbs over as well..Gritz telling him to get him down there to the stretcher..they begin to drag Judge by both his feet down the rampway*

M: Both men taking Judge towards the stretcher

T: What teamwork.

*They get him down to ringside, and Juice goes to pick Judge up, but Judge fights back with some hard rights to the head of Juice..Judge with a punch to Gritz and one to Juice, another to Gritz takes him down...another to Juice*

M: judge coming back

*Judge, with another right, and then a clothesline takes Juice down...Judge turns around and all of a sudden he is leveled with the World Title Belt by DC as the crowd boos*

M: The World Champion, damn him!

T: DC just about took Judge's head off

*the ref yelling at DC to no avail...Thugged Out come down behind him and they begin to assault Judge...Juice gets to his feet as does Gritz...Juice goes and gets the steel stairs and picks them up...Thugged Out lift Judge to his feet and Juice nails him in the face with the stairs...*

M: this is a gang beating.

T: Better than a gang bang at least for Judge it is.

*Thugged Out pick up Judge and put him on the stretcher...Juice rolls him past the line as the bell sounds....Gritz goes and grabs the Hardcore Title, as Juice shakes DC and Thugged Out's hands....Gritz yelling Seven as the Guro Girls come out to hug Juice...he begins to walk back up the ramp as the crowd boos him..Gritz holding up the belt in the air...DC has a mic in his hand now as he looks at Judge strapped to the strecther and bleeding..Thugged Out on either side of him*

DC: Just so you know, this next month is going to be the worst month of your life

*DC then begins to beat a helpless Judge in the head with the mic*

M: Enough is enough already, stop this*

*DC hands Stick the mic*

Stick: One more thang nigga, There was, is and never will be no such thang as the Unstoppables!

*Thugged Out turn the stretcher over with Judge still strapped to it...the crowd boos as they slowly head back up the ramp with DC*

*end show*

--------------

thanks to Glue for writing the first two matches and Doom for the next three.

Thanks to Sly and Exo for the banners.

Please give us feedback about what you like and dislike about the show.

Thanks

Last edited by DC; 08 Dec 2007 at 10:43 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

u put both endings in the tv title match -_-. did shadows or force win?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Force. I could be blind but I only see one ending.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

Shadows wins:
*Force dives off the top but suddenly Shadows jumps up and nails a huge Death Drop on Force mid air. He covers him. 1….2…………………………………*

T: 3! Finally its over! What an amazing match and what an amazing new TV Champion we have in M. Shadows.

Force wins:
*Force jumps off and is just about to hit the move when Shadows rolls out of the way and Force crashes and burns. Shadows rolls him up into a cover. 1…2……………………*

*Shadows goes off the ropes and back towards Force who gets up and nails a boot to the gut on him and pulls him up hitting the Unstoppable Drop into the cover. 1…2………………………………*

Last edited by Rated R; 09 Dec 2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Force. I could be blind but I only see one ending.

Late.

Maybe it was just wishful thinking on his part.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

no u actually had both up..
Old 08 Dec 2007, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

The show was fuckin fly as hell.

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 02:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Great show as always.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 04:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Great show guys, very entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
no u actually had both up..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 11:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
Shadows wins:
*Force dives off the top but suddenly Shadows jumps up and nails a huge Death Drop on Force mid air. He covers him. 1….2…………………………………*

T: 3! Finally its over! What an amazing match and what an amazing new TV Champion we have in M. Shadows.

Force wins:

did you not read my post up there? he edited it to just force but both wins were in the match.
Old 10 Dec 2007, 11:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Awsome show. There's a lot of storylines coming together and a lot of old bad blood to take care of. The next couple months are looking real exciting. BTW, is Corey gone?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote