ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Miller Time Show 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2007, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Miller Time Show 3

*Inside a television studio is a stage with a chair, and two chairs opposite it...a huge video screen is behind the stage...there is a live crowd facing the stage...a man is counting them down, they get to one and the crowd begins to cheer...*

Announcing Voice: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Miller Time!

*more cheers*

AV: And here is your host, Mad Hugh Miller!

*Miller comes out as the crowd claps, he has a few note cards in his hand, and a mic...the video screen lights up saying Miller on it*

Miller: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the third installment of Miller Time, I am your host Hugh Miller. Tonight we wil have a special guest. A giant sized monster who will be facing the devious AlliSabbah in a hardcore match. Please welcome Deathshock!

*Deathshock stalks out to loud cheers. As stares angrily at Hugh with the mere mention of AlliSabbah.*

Miller: Shock I am sure you have a few words for our audience out there an.....

*Deathshock grabs the Mic from Hugh and.....*

SQUUUEEEEEEE *Thats the sound of feedback from the mic as it shorts out even as Deathshock is ranting into it silently.*

*Suddenly the screen behind Hugh lights up and we see a familiar face smiling into is as he twirls his blue mustachio. One could call it a "winning" smile.

Alli: Ah my good friends out there in T.V. Land here is another example of how your hero AlliSabbah is protecting you from evil. I will not allow Deathshock to fill your ears with his lies. Instead I Alli have some words to bestow upon you in all my glory.

*Deathshock is turning purple with anger as he sees and hears Allis voice. The crowd is booing up a storm but the more they boo the louder the volume of Allis voice gets and he can still be heard.*

Alli: My friends there has been a grand conspiracy as of late. I feel as though I am the Superman of this federation yet I am trapped in Bizarro world! I left the arena last week due to not wanting to face a mentally handicapped opponant such as Juice. I lay down in my bed to sleep and when I wake up I am covered in bruises and find out I had wrestled a match.

*The crowd begins an Alli sucks chant but he continues as if nothign is happening.*

Alli: I see now what is happening. Mr. Smith knows that he needs me! He has stooped to the lowest of depravity by no doubt drugging me and causing me to wrestle in matches in order to boost up his failing federation. I mean look at the types of people that are wrestling here nowadays.

*Deathshock is yelling at Hugh about something as Hugh seems to be attempting some sort of explanation.*

Alli: Lumbering oafs such as Deathshock, mental retards who cannot even speak a complete sentance such as Juice, evil traitors such as Judge, Josh and Jason. Its become a sad joke and I refuse to be manipulated anymore. I will be there to face you Deathshock. I will be there to enforce justice and thanks to Hugh Miller here I have finally gotten to say my peace in front of the whole world. Thank you Hugh and your check is in the mail.

*With that the Screen blinks off and the crowd can hear the microphone again as clear as can be. Deathshock is advancing upon Miller with fury.*

Miller: (In a Panic) I don't know what he was talking about Shock I swear...Gack!

*Deathshock grabs Miller by the throat and Chokeslams him right onto the chair behind him then grabs the other chair throwing it right through the video screen with a loud explosion.*

Deathshock: AAAAAAHHHHHHH I will bury you AlliSabbah! You are a dead man. Heres what Im going to do to you.

*Shock pick up Millers unconcious body and throws him diractly at the camera. There is a loud crash and static.*

-------------------------

Special Thanks to Alli Sabbah for helping out with this week's Miller Time.
Old 08 Dec 2007, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

your goin down, sabbah.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

another great show.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
another great show.
yes i really added to the progream this week, dont you think?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 03:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

That was a great show, DC and also props to Sabbah. Good stuff.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>