ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 18.3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2007, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 18.3

Promos will be due on Saturday the 24th of November at 4PM EST.

I know the holidays are coming up, but hopefully everyone will have enough time to promo this week.

Elimination Tag Team match for the #1 Contendership
Thugged Out vs. Team Earthbound vs. Josh & Jason vs. Strictly Business

Hardcore Title Match
Juice (c) vs. Judge

Singles Match
Demon Alexander vs. Death Shock

Singles Match
Alli Sabbah vs. Cryptic

15 Minute TV Title Match
Unstoppable Force (c) vs. The Solar Con Don Smith

Singles Match
Crusher vs. M Shadows

Hardcore Match
Black Dragon vs. Corey Taylor

Off - DC
Old 17 Nov 2007, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Can promos always be due on Saturday, because that really fucked us up last week

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I usually try and give at least five days for promos...I will try and do it on saturdays, but I usually try and get the show up on saturdays when possible. I can try and keep it like this for future weeks, but sometimes it has to be adjusted. But for now it looks like saturday due dates should be fine. Especially with the way we write the matches now.
Old 18 Nov 2007, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*A few blocks away from the IWO arena.*

*The camera shows Cryptic sitting peacefully on a wall with a cape and a Robin mask placed across his eyes, while gazing up at the sky as he clutches his tag title belt which is rested upon his shoulder.

The Peaceful One appears to be day dreaming, hes smiling almost as though hes dreaming about something fantastic. His smile turns into giggles as he turns his head slightly and focuses on the camera.*

This is great!!

*Cryptic stands on the wall and jumps down while acting like a super hero as his cape moves through the air. As he reaches the ground he pulls of a cheesy super hero pose and throws up the peace sign towards the camera.*

This is great. What is great you may wonder? Why being a hero of course, something of which Sabbah wants to be, yet he is unable to fully grasp the meaning of what a hero actually is, he is unable to even begin to comprehend how one must be to be an actual hero.

*Cryptic pulls of another cheesy pose and pulls of a grin to add that extra spice!!*

You see ladies and gentlemen, your saviour, your shining light, your...hero has a match tonight against the preposterous Ali Sabbah tonight at Redemption!! Ali Sabbah a man that believes he can be a hero, yet he is unable to stand his ground against an opponent, a man who runs from the sight of danger. Well Sabbah, let me tell you now...a hero is not a man who runs from danger, but a man who runs towards danger and removes it before it crosses path with the innocent, that Sabbah is a hero, but you are a villian. A villian, a danger to society, an unpeaceful fiend that shall be hacked down with my peaceful powers!!

*Cryptic does a summersault, along with ball room twirl!! He then slightly readjusts his belt before going into another pose.*

I'm gonna go pow, ka plow, wak and hi-yah until your villianious ways are no more and once you are defeated and you scream out, "i'm melting, i'm melting!!", i'm gonna pick you up before you face your end and i shall heal your wounds, why would i act in such a way? So that i can make you become peaceful and then we can have tea parties together. I like chocolate chip cookies, if you don't like them just let me know, i can buy white chocolate chip cookies or i might just have some brownies left over from last month, i kept them in the fridge under the fresh fish so it should still be ok...

*Cryptic looks up a little as he thinks, while still remaining in his pose.*

...but that won't be until after the match and after my hand is raised in victory!!

*Cryptic stops his pose and pulls of a massive grin before quickly going back into his pose.*

Now Sabbah, do not fool yourselve anymore, do not feed your mind with illusions of something you are not, because as peaceful and as noble as your intentions may be, i can tell you now as i am hero to the people, a saviour, that you are not a hero, you are not even peaceful and someone who is not peaceful can not be a hero, it is the way it is, you lack the required mental and physical strength to be a hero, your mind set is not correct and your actions are of that of a coward. Last week you ran away from the sheer force of mother nature, i can not blame you, if i was you my legs may have took over as well and would have guided me to my nest so that one can sit and think to themselves what just happened. Well Sabbah, its been a week since that match and though you may still not know what happened, i shall tell you.

*Cryptic looks straight at the camera and speaks in calm, soothing voice..*

You got beat mentally. You got beat the moment you felt the presence of mother nature, she broke you from within, so much so that the physically part of you did not even need to feel a scratch from I, Cryptic before your mind acted on impulse to inform that you had been beaten.

*Cryptic smiles dashingly at the camera before going back to speaking normally.*

And that was what happened. Now that you know you'll most likely be sitting there in the janitors closet watching this on a black and white handheld TV monitor and thinking to yourself, "how am i gonna get through this mess? If only i was peaceful", well, Sabbah, ease your mind for one moment, because i shall fill you in on a little secret, a superb stragedy, a plan that is quite simply fantastic and yet...rather peaceful, one may say its peace-tas-tic!!!.

*Cryptic stands straight and readjusts his belt before looking back at the camera*

The secret, Sabbah...is lay down and accept the defeat, being a coward an all, i am sure this will not bother you, so do this before the wrath of mother strikes and defeats you not just mentally, but this time physically. Because those who cross my path, those who cross the path of mother nature and those who attempt to decieve the peaceful people of the society by claming that they are a "hero", are not peaceful and if you ain't...

*Suddenly from out of no where a masked man runs along with a handbag, hes clearly in a rush, as a woman is seen chasing after him!!

Cryptic looks on like "what the fuck?!". The woman sees him and runs up to Cryptic.*

Distressed woman: Please...*breathing heavily*...help me..get my bag back. Its got...all my personal details as well as..*breaths heavily*..some sentimental...value things...

*Cryptic grins and pulls of a cheesy pose!! The woman looks at Cryptic like "oh great, what do we have here?!!".*

Cryptic: Of course i shall help you!! As The Peaceful One, the hero, the saviour, the...

*Woman interrupts Cryptic*

Distressed woman: THEN JUST GO PLEASE!! Catch him before he gets away.

*Cryptic looks a little surprised*

Cryptic: Right then!! Here i go!

*Cryptic sprints off towards the masked criminal, dodging cars in the road and jumping through bushes. Suddenly Cryptic sees a butterfly fly past and stops running..*

OooOooh, a butterfly!! Nope, i have to catch this villian first!!

*Cryptic carries on running. He begins to gain up on the masked criminal who appears to be slowing down due to fatigue. He sees Cryptic who is still dressed as a superhero and laughs!!*

Criminal: Ha ha, whats this?! Super Hippy!! Don't make me laugh.

*Suddenly Cryptic stops running as the criminal continues to run while staring and laughing at Cryptic. Just then...WHACK!!!..the criminal runs into a lamp post and knocks himself out.

Cryptic calmly walks up the unconscious criminal and picks up the handbag as the woman arrives in a police car. Cryptic hands over the bag to the woman who grabs Cryptic in a hug, much to his surprise as he looks at the camera.*

Cryptic: Moral of the day, people and especially to you, Sabbah; if you ain't peaceful...

*Cryptic looks at the criminal as the police take him away.*

...YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!!

*Camera fades as the woman smothers Cryptic in hugs as he attempts to release himself from her grasp!!!*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2007, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Alli is walking around in a costume store when he sees a Robin costume and begins to chuckle.

"Ah a costume of the Boy Blunder. It would figure that is the one superhero Cryptic would have aspirations towards being."

He walks on till he sees a superman costume.

"Ahhh this reminds me of something. Yes it does. I remember when Superman died. There were four imposters I believe. One in particular comes to mind. That one would be the Cyborg. That is what Cryptic is. The Cyborg to my Superman A villian trying to pass himself off as a hero in order to destroy society. he bakes his brownies with its addictive ingredients and poisons our youth."

He turns and points at the camera looking angry.

"Is that what you want. A dirty,smelly,drug addled false hero that will never amount to anything other than being a bane on society while forcing hard working people like yourselves to pay his bills as he sits on welfare. Cryptic is a joke and I refuse to dirty my hands fighting him."

He claps his hands twice and a man in a suit appears before him carrying a large package. Alli turns and whispers to the man trying not to be heard even though he can still be heard clearly.

" Make sure this gets to Cryptic. By the time he finishes with that theres no way he will be showing up for our match."

The man walks away as Alli turns back to face the camera.

" So think to yourself. Who would I rather have as a role model for my children. A drug addled loser or a successful businessman like myself? You shall realize that there is only one choice for the future. That is Your hero AlliSabbah!"
Old 19 Nov 2007, 03:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Now Josh and I did this one together so it counts for both us...

*The camera pans into the view of Jason and Stacy's house. A car pulls up and Josh steps out of it and goes to the door*

Jason? Hey Jason? I'm here for Thanksgiving!

*Jason and Stacy answer the door together and greet Josh and let him in*

Thanks for inviting me over. April was going to cook and let me tell you, last time she cooked, I couldn't get off the toliet for a week.

So she was only good for one thing then?

I'd tell you, but I don't want you cheating on Stacy with her.

I wouldn't cheat on Stacy if you told me but I don't need to know right before I'm about to eat...no offense man

None taken. So, Mr. Smith said he had something for our asses this week at Redemption. Any guesses on what he wants to do to his best tag team?

The nice thing he could do is give us a shot at the tag team titles

Exactly

Come on, guys, you know he's not out last boss. He's a vindictive prick that wants our heads on pig poles. I bet he sends some curtain jerkers after us.

We've done nothing but bust our asses for this company and he's done absolutely nothing for us, and if he thinks he can do something to us then I say bring it because we have proved that we are the best tag team in the IWO so what's the worst he can throw at us?

Well, he could send someone like Boogieman after us. *laughs*

*Jason and Stacy laugh together*

Maybe he could hire some of the guys from TNA that don't get TV time to attack us.Oh wait, he'd want real workers

I'm sure they would be willing to do it too so they can get some TV time and get some money to put food on their table...though knowing the cheap ass that he is Smith probably won't pay them a dime

Good thing we did our contracts before we attacked Smith. No telling how much he'd cut out of the checks if we hadn't

He wouldn't have the guts to do that to us

We would sue if he did actually have enough guts to do it

Yeah, but I got feeling he would have screwed with our pay and called it a night.

Then we would have to pay him a nice little visit at his home

I'd hire a few guys to make sure his house wasn't standing.

So...about our match this week

Number 1 contendership for the Tag Titles. Us vs. Thugged Out vs. Strictly Business vs. Team Earthbound. How are Joe and John in the match?

[COLOR=BLUE]They must've met with Smith in his office for a special meeting to get in it[/BLUE]

How many times have you guys beaten their asses now?

Too many to count.

I'll say and now we gotta face two punk kids...what is this?

By the time you two are through with them they'll be having nightmares for weeks

I think they might call child services on their parents for the ass kicking they'll get from us.

That would be funny to see

*in a high pitch voice* Ness what did you get me into this time? And what are all the bruises from? I swear those kids are going to regret ever coming into life.

Exactly

Don't forget about those sleaze ball wannabe thugs Thugged Out

Don't you mean Fagged out?They try to act all macho and shit. I swear their entrance music should be Macho Man by the Village People.How much you want to bet those punks after hearing this will make an In the Navy joke about me?

Not only do they give it to each other in the ass but I bet they let DC get in on a little bit of that action too

I wonder who has the bigger dick in that relationship: DC or Wilma?

I heard Wilma

Nice to hear that joke not being used on me anymore Josh

Well, I had to make the fans think we hated each other, Stacy. The gulible ass clowns they are.

I know I was just messing with you...I understand how stupid these fans are

*The timer goes off on the oven*

Sounds like the turkey is ready

Good I'm starved

Sweet. Should we all say what we are thankful for first?

I'm thankful for having the sexiest most cutest man in my life,my hunny bunny Jason

*Stacy kisses him on the cheek as Jason just smiles and blushes*

I'm thankful I'm with my friends and not at home trying to recover from April's cooking in the bathroom with a bucket next to me.

I'm thankful I never had the chance to try April's cooking and I'm also thankful I'm here with the most sexiest woman on the planet Stacy,and also thankful that my best friend and partner Josh is here to spend this day with us...I wonder if Mr Smith had anything to be thankful for? or opponents for that matter

Maybe he'll let us have the week off?

That's something the three of us would definitely be thankful for

Oh wait, we'd need him out of lives for that.

Again that's something we'd be thankful for

*Stacy pours some wine into three glasses and the three of them take the glasses*

A toast

To friends, and to Mr. Smith. May he sleep with one eye open.

Here here!

*They cling the glasses together*

Now let's eat shall we

Let us. *starts to carve the turkey as the camera fades out*

Last edited by Jason; 20 Nov 2007 at 12:59 AM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2007, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Schmo and Public arrive at the arena again, this time they get out and walk in the building without saying a word to each other, inside, Schmo grabs Public by the shoulder*

Schmo: John, listen I know things have not been going our way lately and tonight we have the oppurtunity at getting a tag team title shot at High Risk...and well I want you to know that I am going to do everything I can to win this match.

Public: That's nice to know.

Schmo: John, look I don't know what has gotten into you lately, but this is serious...we have to be on the same page.

Public: The same page. Joseph, I am on a level that is unreachable at this point..you have to step up your game or we will continue to lose...Just let's go get ready.

*Public walks off leaving Schmo watching*

--------------------------

*DC and Wilma pull up in a limo and get out...They walk into the building as Chad tries to get a word with them, but DC just shrugs him and heads on in.*
Old 21 Nov 2007, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*Thugged Our are in the back of the Hummer. Exo and Stick both have huge Turkey drumsticks in one hand, and crunk cups full of beer in the other. The crunk cups are iced out and emblazoned with their names...

Exo: Well, it's that time of year again. Time to show thanks and appreciation for all of our good fortunes this year.

Stick: Thas right. And we are a thankful couple of thugs.

Exo: We thankful we showed up and dominated this little IWO for as long as we have.

Stick: We fuckin' showin' our most heartfelt thankfullness that we be ridin' in this tight ass whip and chowin' on some bird as juicy as the finest pussy.

Exo: And we definitely thankful for all the opportunities to kick some ass and bag some ladies that we've been presented with.

Stick: But what I'm not thankful for is the goddamn bullshit that faggot assed little hippie and crossdresser are doin' with our muthafuckin' belts.

Exo: So we gonna make some changes around here. Call it, our little list of gift suggestions for this here holiday season.

Stick: And get yo fuckin' pencils ready cause we ain't gonna repeat this shit.

Exo: Number 1. Our belts. We taking them back. And that shit starts tonight. No little kids...

Stick: "hmmmm, according to my calculations, we have zero probability of winning..."

Exo: No JJ bullshit...

Stick: "ooooooo Stacy, let me put my cock in your asshole baby please I need it so bad..."

Exo: And no Strictly Bitches.

Stick "get the suitcase, what are we gonna dooooooo"

Exo. Nope, tonight, it's all about Thugged Out taking back our championship. Then we are gonna kill that tree hugging faggot and fairy.

Stick: Yep, dead, bye, adios, sayonara, peace my niggaaaaasss.

Exo: Number 2. Mr Smith.

Stick: Mayne, we fuckin' warned you, but you didn't wanna listen. Now we figure maybe you be in a better mood to start thinkin' about some personal security.

Exo: And little Miss A...yo babe we never talk anymore, what up?

Stick: You know where to find us sweetie. We know you miss us. We here for you. Holla at ya boys.

Exo: So Smith, A, let's work somethin' out here and have ourselves a little agreement down on paper soon.

Stick: Shit baby, we all gots ourselves a common enemy. Win win situation.

Exo: Number 3.

Stick: Sleeping Pills.

Exo: huh???

Stick: Force, Judge, Crusher. Mayne, some you fuckers are so boring you be puttin' niggas to sleep. Step it up bitches.

Exo: Sleeping pills?

Stick: Fo Sho.

Exo: Number 4. Juice.

Stick: Shit my nigga, hook us up dawg, we got some partyin' coming up.

Exo: And Number 5, DC.

Stick: Yo man, thing's just ain't been right. We gots to remedy the situation.

Exo: So our last item is really our gift to you. For all you've done for us.

Stick: We gonna make you a promise.

Exo: We gonna bring it. Every night. No more fucking around...

Stick: Well, maybe a little fucking around...

Exo: We aint gonna be taking nothin for granted these days. We promise nothing but beatdowns day in, day out.

Stick: So really, it all comes back to being thankful.

Exo: For realizing what's at stake, and what we're here to do. What we were brought here to do.

Stick: To be the top dogs.

Exo: Leaders of the pack.

Stick: So all you bitches better be thankful, for now.

Exo: Because you fags can count on it happening, sooner or later, all ya'll gonna get...

Exo and Stick: Thugged Out.

*Thugged Out step out of the Hummer, toss the turkey legs to their dogs, toast their crunk cups, then smash the cups on the ground and crush them as they walk to the arena looking pissed off and focused.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2007, 10:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

**a video clip plays on the titontron screen**

**the words "last week" flash across the screen**

**a montage of deathshock argueing with M. Shadows plays**

**plays shock getting beat down**

**plays a clip from the back in the medics office**

**officer: sir, how do you know your attacker?
Shock: hes my brother....**

**"brother" echoes out getting quieter untill its gone and the screen goes black**

**red spotlights roam the arena**

**pulse of the maggots plays**

**deathshock comes out**

**bursts through the curtain rippnig it back with sch force, almsot tears it off the wall**

**steel pipe in one hand mic in one hand**

**rolls into the ring and taunts a little bit**

**pacing back and forth, music stops**

Shock: so this is how its gonna be? this is how things between us are gonna go down? huh? what the FUCK matt? yeah fuck the gimicks im usin your name matt, what the fuck? i havent seen or heard from your ass in over fifteen fuck years....fifteen...years matt..and now you just wanna show up out of nowhere and decide to pick a fuckn fight? im not the one who walked out on you matt..you dipped the fuck out on the family after shit went down. you fucked everything up, not me. and now you wanna come and attack me, causing me a match. well fuck you matt, you selfish dirty worthless piece of shit. i got morals and principals, that would never EVER allow me to fight, let alone attach and mutalize my brother like you did to me last week. so im gunna put a damper on this little fire between us matt, i dont cxare that your here, i dont care that your in the IWO. but matt, you will never be a part of my life, and you will never be awknoledged by me passed this point. and jsut so everyone knows, no, i will never, EVER....step in the ring with you matt. so if its a fight your lookni for, might as ewll leave, cause you will never get what you want.

**the crowd goes off into a "fight, fight fight!" chant**

**shock ignores and changes the subject**

demon alexander...haha...tag team champ? good job, IWO's #1 jobber won a match with the assistance of a partner..good job, now you can jsut have your parter win matches so you can up grade from dogshit to human shit, good job. ya know, your ass is the only reason i lsot the parkinglot brawl a few weeks ago, i was too busy kickin your ass to realzie a pin was goin down. but this week, ill be getting the pin on your ass liek i intended to in the brawl...see im done with this tag team bullshit, like last week. the lack of skill in my partners brought me down drastically, causing me to get my 2nd loss...

**shock cringes in anger**

but that shits done with. im more foruced now then ever, the deah trains back on track baby, and ya know WHAT DEMON! your ass is tied up on the tracks, and your little imaginarry friend, whats her fuck, isnt gunna save you, shes not gunna be there to make you look better then you are. see week after week, you bitch and moan about loss after loss, and by the end if your promo your psyched, and this weeks gunna be your week, well guess wha, no amount of encouraging words could save you from me. your nothin demon. your shit, and when your pumped, your jsut glorified shit. nothing more. demon, im pretty pissed off lately, and i dont have time to deal...with SHIT. so ya know what im gonna do, im gunna beat your ass from psot to post, im gunna throw your around like a dog whippin around a dead rabbit, im gunna make you wish that id jsut pin you and end the match because im gunna put you through such amounts of hell your not even gonna wanna come back to this place. im gunna beat you so bad, hearing my name is going to make you shake is such alrge amounts of fear you wont be able to sleep at night. i got alot of pent up anger and emotion, that got rehashed last week, and sadly demon, your the first guy to get in my way since then, better wear a helmet buddy, cause by the time its all done, the middle if the rings gunna look like a fuckn car crash....no, its gunna look like a fuckn train wreck..demon your on the deathshock express, but sadly, you got yourself a one-way ticket to hell. see nobody gets off the deathshock expresswhere they wanan be, everyone gets off in hell. and if you dont belvie it...jsut wait...

**crowd finishes "and bleed!"**

and....bleed......

**pulse of the maggots hits and shock makes his way out**

(no spellcheck yet, sorry, had to type it fast, as usual)
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2007, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Dirty Window by Metallica hits and Judge wakes his way down to the ring with a steel chair. He sets it up in the centre of the ring and begins to talk to the live crowd.*

Judge: I told you all. I told you, and I delivered. Last week I took a step towards becoming one of the IWO's greatest by proving that I can work as a team. This week I take an even more definitive step, when I beat one of the toughest son of a bitches on the IWO block, Juice. I've proved before that I can go hardcore in a classic main event against Demon, but this time, there will be no doubt. This time its for the hardcore belt and this time its for a chance to prove that not only do I excel in the hardcore realm, but I'm at the top of that food chain. Just like I'm at the top of every other damn chain here in the IWO and I won't stop till Smith has no choice but to recognize it.

This week Juice I finally get vengeance. Because this week we face off for your Hardcore title and I get to give you your moment of humiliation. I get revenge for the darkest moment in my IWO career at the Thugged Out PPV. Roll the footage.

*A clip shows of Judge dominating in his TV title match at the Thugged Out PPV. Then it goes into slow mo as Juice slides into the ring and attacks Judge from behind. The clip then stays slow mo and goes black and white as Judge slowly falls to the mat as everything goes silent. Judge hits the mat and a crashing sound kicks in. The clip then cuts to Thugged Out getting the cover on Judge as DC as the special ref counts in slow mo with the only sound that is heard being the thud of DC's hand on the canvas. 1...2...........3. The bell rings and Thugged Out raise the TV title with DC and Juice over Judge as the clip fades out.*

*Judge's lower lip has started to tremble in rage whilst watching the clip* You didn't think that the triple threat title match we had solved anything did you Juice? You avoided my wrath, you avoided my vengeance. But this time there is no escaping it. I'm coming for you and there isn't a damn thing you or the ref can do about it. I can do whatever I want to you, and I can take my time doing it, and all you can do is scream and bleed mother fucker, as I pick you apart piece, by mother fucking piece.

This time there will be no excuses. There will be no stealing a cheap pin over some useless jobber. There will be no way out.

The only thing I resent is that after this match, which will no doubt go down as one of the most epic hardcore match ups of all time, you will become part of history Juice. You will be remembered as the guy who took the most brutal beating ever in the history of the IWO, no, the history of pro wrestling.

Its a shame that you are going to gain credit for this match. That this match may very well, whilst breaking you physically, also make you. But I guess thats the way it has to be, because I refuse to let my vengeance be anything less....than historic.

You have a choice to make this week though, in how it all goes down. You can either leave your Guru Girls and that stupid Seven loving freak at home and come to the ring alone and put your mitts up, and put on the best damn match of your life. Or you can try and hide behind your goons like you have so much in the past. But I'm warning you, if you decide to put up and fight like a man, you might just live to see another day in the IWO. But, if you try and use your goons, if you try and get the upper hand through your little posse, I will take you down and make you experience a pain like no other. I will prove to you that Corey isn't the real monster in the IWO....I AM MOTHER FUCKER! If you fuck with me, putting up will never be an option ever again. Cos you will be physically unable to do anything other than shut the fuck up, shit into a bag, and eat through a tube confined to your hospital bed.

So is everyone ready to see Judge go hardcore on Juice's arse this week? *Crowd yells 'yes'* Does everyone want to see Juice put up and give the Judge the fight of his life, man on man, eye to eye? *Crowd screams 'fuck yes'* Then Juice, I guess the question is thrown over to you. How's it all going to go down? What you gonna do? What you gonna do? When the Judge....comes...*Crowd joins in* For you!

*Judge gets off the chair and folds it up and smashes it into his skull busting himself wide open. The blood runs down his face and he licks it up and as he gets the taste of his blood he smirks as the camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 22 Nov 2007 at 08:34 PM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2007, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

All is well. All is good. All is fine..All as it should. Thats the memo. See..I've gotten a lot of calls the last week..A lot of mail..from performers...past and present...Who in one way or another have commented on my "draw" against Crusher last week. They've told me how dissapointed they were that I didn't perform better..Or laughed about how I needed to escape with my title by the skin of my teeth. And thats cool with me. I give all the credit in the world to Crusher..I really do. He took me to the limit unlike the way anyone has in a long time here. Like I said..I made him famous that night..One way or the other. But with all the things you can say..The result remained the same..The way I said it would..I left with the TV title around my waist..Once again.

Now it goes to this week..Where once again I defend my TV title..Against Solar Con..Who I just happened to beat just a week or two ago. You know..It's a funny thing when you face a scare like I faced last week against Crusher. There are a couple ways to react..You get scared..You begin to think you're not as good as you once were..And you trip up again...Or..You get better. You focus more..You want it more. Thats what I have done all this week. I have gameplanned for this match more intensely than any other match this year...Not because I need to..Because lord knows against my opponent this week that I don't..But because I need to get back to dominating. Public perception is very important. The public perception last week was that I was invincible..A dominating champion..and this week..Maybe I have a few glaring chinks in my armor. Well you can forget that..Because that perception isn't staying around for long.

Someone above must like me..Someone above must really..really like me...As they feed me Solar Con this week. Yes..Feed me. Solar Con Smith is like a poor poor man in the gladiator ring against the Lion. See..You all don't want to watch the carnage..You don't want to watch the destruction..But you will. You will because it's bloodlust..You will because its a sick perverse pleasure you can find nowhere else. You all know I'm not losing this match..You all know that the only thing my opponent has ever done in his career is sit on his ass and collect an IWO paycheck. He makes Kevin Nash look like a 200 day worker. But you all will still tune in..Why?..To see how bad it will get. To see how far I will go. Thats why you love me. Not because I pander to you...But because I provide you with violence that you can see nowhere else.

The Solar Con is going to come out guns blazing. I know this..I faced the guy once. And thats exactly what he did..I should also mention that I beat him soundly that night. See..in life..There are just some matchups that are so one-sided that there is just no way an upset is possible. Like Ohio State vs. Youngstown State in College Sports..Or the Dolphins vs. well..Anyone in the NFL. You know the result going in. This is one of those times. I know you feel helpless Solar Con..and I don't blame you. Because there is no help for you..There is no hope for you. You are facing me at the wrong time..You're facing me at a time that not a whole load of people get to..You're facing me..When I have something to prove. And there is not a person on this earth, more dangerous than me..when I have something to prove.

So Con. I'd make sure my insurance was all good this week..Because you're going to need every absolute penny of it. This week..I prove to everyone that I am what I say I am..the most dominate force in wrestling..And that one draw can't change that inevitable fact. You Solar Con..You will be the first example of that. Your blood will spill..Oh it will spill..And every drop of it will mean nothing for you. Because you will never be anything in this business..You will never have what it takes...And once I prove that to you this week..Hopefully..You'll just leave..for your own sake. There is no way..You come to MY TV title. I'm going to put on a massacre at your expense..Walk away with my TV title..And Pain..as always..Will be Mandatory..For you.
Old 24 Nov 2007, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::We face in to see Juice, alone, sitting on a steel chair in front of a brick wall. Juice gets up and begins to pace, every so often looking into the camera:::

Yayah...iss yo boy, Juice. An diss week, iss juss yo boy Juice heeyah.

Heeyah it iiyah. Diss da match riii heeeyah. Me an Judge. Fo da strap. Live on Redemption. Da mufuckin world gon be watchin. An finally...finally mufuckas, you gon find out. Ya gon have no choice but ta cop to da strengf o yo boy, Juice.

Dass riiii Judge. I had diss shiii riii heeyah pinned since day one. Ee'ry damn week...you be talkin shit about da "Guru Girls." I'm ain' nevah heard no Guru Girls befo. I mean, dere be da GURO Girls...but iss not like ya got lotsa famili'yarity wif women as it is, so I jusss figgured it muss be yo punkass tryin ta be a comedian o some shit.

Problem iiyah yo shit juss ain' funny. I saw dat shiii, den I took one look at yo ass an said, "Dass da mufucka I needs ta knock da fuck out." An finally da mufuckin day heeyah. Iss on.

But mo impo'tantly, I'm'a cement mah mufuckin legacy heeyah. I seen yo punkass Judge. I heard da shit yo ass be talkin. All day long, you juss be like yak, yak, yak, yak and den ya yak some mo. All day long runnin dat fuckin mouf o yo's.

Go 'head. Underestimate me, bitch. But ya gots ta undastayand. I ain't 'fraid no mufucka be wearin a fuckin helmet to da ring. People like me be da reason people like you be walkin round wif dey helmet on, bitch. I put mufuckas like you in da back of da babmolance. I send mufuckas like you to da dentist.

Ya just keep talkin yo shit. I gots diss belt cuz I's da mufucking Hardcorinist mufucka up in heeeyah. I'm'a da hardest mufucka in heeyah, beeitch. Yeah, yeah, you bigger dan me. Dat don' confront me, doe. I'm fuckin smarter dan you is. Fo all yo size...fo all yo shit be comin out yo mouf...you ain' beat me. I's beat you, I's cost you matches, I's cost you titles befo...but you ain' beat me.

An you know why dat iiyah?? Cause I'm a mufuckin finisher, beeitch. I's be da total fuckin package. Call me UPS mufucka cause I deliver. I cain't help dat lass week I was burdened by a team wif a few below par wrestlers an diss Sabbah char'cter. I's da mufuckin moneymaker in diss unit, hook. I'm'a fuckin work you over beeitch. Bel'ee dat.

You tough Judge, you tough. I's gives you dat. But ya cain't finish. Ya strong right up until da time ta make vict'ry yo's come. Den you be foldin like origami. I'm'a fuckin wax dat ayass. I'm'a show you what a finisher is. I'm'a show you what it takes ta win a match. Den I'm'a fuckin beat da fuck outchyoo.

Bel'ee dat, son. You bouta get dealt wif. You steppin in da ring wit da wrong mufucka. Sho...sho...I's got my boy Gritz and da Guro Girls ta watch mah back in case you be comin wif da shadiness...but I's gets it done in da ring. An afta diss match...yo punkass gon find out like ee'erybody else who underestimated a mufucka...yo punkass gon see dat yo boy Juice don' play around.

Diss ain' no game, punk. Shut da fucks up. Juss brang dat punkass to da ring an I'm'a show ya exactly what I'm gon do when Hulkaman...oh...heh...ooops...sorry...I juss refrenced da wrong boring promo. My mufuckin bad.

But yeah. I'm'a show yo ass juss what happens to bitches like you when ya get in da ring wif a Finisher. Bring whatever ya gotta bring, punk. I'm'a stomp da shit outchyoo anyway. An you gon take diss ass whippin. You cain't run no mo. You cain't hide behind yo tag team partnah or da third wrestler in da ring. Iss juss you and me an diss ass whuppin I'm'a bout ta deal out.

Get fuckin ready Judge, cause I'm'a beat yo ass like I's yo father. Word.

:::Juice stands up and walks off screen left as we fade out:::

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2007, 04:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*A little boy is tieing a string from wall to wall and runs to sit down at an empty table* Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Elias...Ha...People walk in the room with a cake with candles, singing happy birthday. The woman carry the cake trips on the string and falls over, face first into the cake with the candles...Om God...Help me...it hurts...who put that string there? ELIAS! WHY? YOU LITTLE DEMON...Demon...Demon*

Demon, wake up.

*Demon startles out of a dream*

Oh Laila, I guess I was daydreaming.

Daydreaming? Your late for your match!

Shit!

*Alexander gets up and gets ready*

I guess something is bottering me. I was dreaming of the past.

You got to shake it off, Demon. The past is no more...you are now one half of the tag team champions.

I know. Who is my opponent tonight anyway.

Your blood buddy Death Shock.

Oh good. I could let loose some aggression. I don't understand this guy. He can't talk...can't type...to lazy to fix his errors in life, but he still has a good win lost record. I don't even know why he cares about his record...I sure don't.

When you first wrestled you did.

That's true. I guess he's just a rookie that needs to mature like all of us did.

*Looks over at Laila*...or maybe we all didn't.

Hey!

Tonight, I guess I'll just have to beat some maturity into this Death Shock. He'll learn what the flames of hell are all about.

After he feels those flames...he'll mature very quickly.

I got to go.

*Demon runs out of the locker room into the ring*

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 24 Nov 2007 at 04:35 PM.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote