ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption 18.2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2007, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption 18.2

Promos will be due by Friday November 16, 2007 @ 5PM EST

6 Man Tag Main Event
DC & Thugged Out w/ Wilma vs. Corey Taylor & Team Earthbound

20 Minute TV Title Match
Unstoppable Force (c) vs. Crusher

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
Black Dragon vs. Don Smith vs. M Shadows

10 Man Tag Match
Alli Sabbah, Juice, Josh, Jason & Death Shock vs. Cryptic, Demon, Strictly Business & Judge

Plus Mr. Smith updates us on the main event for High Risk.
Old 10 Nov 2007, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

How the fuck am I becoming a mid card jobber? boo. promo will be up later.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2007, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

why am i on the team with the super heels in the iwo? haha whatever ill still kick ass. rest of you fuckers better do the same, i dont feel like being 5-2!
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2007, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
why am i on the team with the super heels in the iwo? haha whatever ill still kick ass. rest of you fuckers better do the same, i dont feel like being 5-2!

Are you suppose to be a face? Cause I took you as a heel.
Old 10 Nov 2007, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Are you suppose to be a face? Cause I took you as a heel.
eh ive been attempting to turn over to face cause ive got an idea for something later. its no problem though i can work around it. keep up the good work though man im havin alot of fun with the fed
Old 10 Nov 2007, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I think the 10 man tag match will be a great opportunity for new feuds.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2007, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera pans to Judge's locker room door which slowly opens to reveal Judge he is watching the last weeks hardcore title match on his TV. Suddenly, and without warning, he picks up the TV and chucks it against the wall smashing it into pieces. He then starts tearing the room apart. He finally sees the camera and manages to calm himself down enough to cut his promo.*

Judge: Screwed over again. Another victory snatches away at the last second by yet another coward. Week after fucking week. Day after fucking day. PPV after fucking PPV. I put it all out there. I give it my all. I leave it all in the ring. I fight, I suffer, I win, I lose, I bleed, I sweat and I scream. But still I don't have a IWO Heavyweight Title opportunity. What does it take?

*Judge grabs the camera and pulls it right up close to his face and screams in to it*

WHAT DOES IT FUCKING TAKE!?!?!

*Judge calms himself down again but is still breathing heavily*

I made this company what it is. I brought value to the main event. I brought class to the TV title. I brought classic matches the likes of which have never been seen before and I brought them here, to the IWO. Only to find myself sliding down the scale. Only to find myself once again crammed into a card on which I should be headlining.

But you know what? I'm not gonna complain. I'm not gonna chuck in my boots and call it a day. I'm not gonna give the fans the proverbial fuck you and just abandom them for the sake of a few cheap wins and a little bit of extra cash. Cos I'm not like that....DC. I'm not like that....Thugged Out. I'm not like that....Juice. Cos I'm something your not. I'm strong. I'm resilient and I will keep on coming until I get what I want.

You see last week I must admit you made me realize something Juice. I actually learned something from your dip shit drawl. You suggested that I was soft. That I had no friends. That perhaps as much as I can talk a good game on the stick I can't actually back it up.

Then I realized it. It came to my like an epiphany. I realized the next step. The final barrier I have to break to get on top of this fed. To bring IWO Heavyweight gold to its rightful resting place, my waist.

I have to prove that I can work as a team. Ha...haha....so simple. But there it was all along. I thought that I could do it alone and that was true enough but what I didn't realize is that by doing that. By refusing to work as a team from time to time all you do is show weakness. To be on top of the IWO, to hold the biggest prize in the industry you can't just be good at fighting alone. You can't just be good at fighting hardcore. You can't just be good at raking eyes and kicking guys when they are down. You have to be good at all of it.

Well this week the talking stops and the arse kicking begins proper. This week I go against five men with four other allies including the recently crowned tag team champions. This week I drop the mike and lace up my boots and take things to the next level. This week I prove I can work as a team. I complete my character sheet as one of the IWO's finest by proving that I can work as a team and by getting the victory over whoever is stupid enough to stand in my way.

*Judge sees Corey walk by his dressing room and he goes out to stop him*

Corey: Judge, I got shit to do. What the fuck do you want?

Judge: I wanted to wish you good luck in your tag team match tonight and again when you face DC for his title.

Corey: Well that's swell but if that's all I got some mother fucking arse to....

Judge: But if you don't get it done this time. If you don't take DC out this time and even if you do. Just be ready. Cos I'm coming for that title and there isn't a thing that anybody can do about it.

*Corey sniggers and pats Judge on the back before continuing to walk down the corridor as Judge turns his attention back to the camera*

Sabbah prepare to get your arse whipped for the one thousandth time courtesy of the Judge.

Josh you pathetic excuse for a human being, if you think that turning into a prick last week is gonna change things up around here, I'm afraid the unstoppables have other ideas *Judge looks at his left and right fists but doesn't even crack a smile*

Jason, you took out Smith but your gonna find out that its alot harder when picking on someone your own size. I'm hungry for victory and if you get in my way of it tonight. I'll eat you alive like the little whiny weak arse bitch you are.

As for Shock, you are aptly named because that's exactly what your in for when your IWO career goes 5-2 this week.

And last, but definitely not least, Juice. You showed some fucking nuts last week kid. But you didn't get the pin fall over the man who really mattered. The Judge. Well try your luck again this week and we shall see who's all about the talk. I dedicate this victory to you Juice. Me and my friends are gonna take you down so fast you won't be able to see straight for weeks. Which is a shame, cos you might not even notice when I take that hardcore title from you. Oh its on Juice. You better believe its on. I beat you I not only send a message to DC but also to the whole IWO and most importantly to Smith.

So Smith watch what happens this week when the Judge shows that he is the whole damn show. Watch and learn who your next no 1 contender for the IWO Heavyweight Title should be. Watch as a team of five men, even with all their combined strength and knowledge fail to answer the question that, mark my words, will soon be on the mind of the IWO champ. What question? What you gonna do? What you gonna do? When the Judge...comes...FOR YOU!

*Camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 10 Nov 2007 at 11:00 PM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2007, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.M Shadows , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

**backstage an extremely hot woman is standing infront of a camera**

woman: ladies and gentlemen, its my pleasure, and honor, to introduce to you the IWO's newest rookie, none other the M. Shadows!

**shadows walks up next to the woman and checks her out for a second**

shadows:why yes, it us your pleasure to introduce the next big thing, M. Shadows.
**he winks and gives her a little smile, causeing her to giggle a bit**

woman: so, how are you enjoying the IWO thus far? i heard this is your very first time in a mainstream wrestling FED, is this true?

shadows: yeah thats true, here tonight ill step into the IWO ring for the first time and lock up with some real competition. see ive gone through all the basics. ive done the hours of boring bullshit training, ive done the uncountable wreslting class's and practice sessions. ive spent so many hours in the gym its like a second home to me. but tonight, i get my first taste of an IWO match up. here tonight i step into teh ring in a triple threat hardcore match and im pumped. the second that bell rings im gunna start bustin skulls. im asuming being a rookie inm obviously looked down upon but ill teach teh IWO quickly that M. Shadows is a force to be fucked with, so starting now everyone should watch there backs, cause ya see, i dont give a fuck if your record is a million to zero, or zero to a million, i don t give a fuck if your a 5 time world champ, 3 time tv champ, 17,000 time hardcore champ, 2 and a half time tag team champ, 8 time dipshit champ, 11 time dick suckin champ, 42 thousand time ass whipe champ, i dont give a fuck if your beat the devil to his knees whipped out your dick and made satan your bitch for the night. anything you motherfuckers can throw at me, i can break down, chew up, spit out, and throw right back at you and i wont hesitate a millisecond to do it. see im here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to sucseed, that is to advance and climb the ladder to teh top, meet with the champ, DC. BC, EC, ABCDEFG, whatever his fuckn name is, and im gunna tear him off his throne, knock his ass off that ladder place that belt around my waste, that crown on my head, and im gunna get my ass nice and comfy in that royal throne and im gunna stay there till my body gives out and my heart stops pumpin life into my veins. see im not here to fuck around, im not here to waste time, im not here to say "im gunna slowly work my way to the top" NO, fuck that. im here for one god damn reason and that is to be the MAN, and to be the man, you gatta beat the man. and around here thats supposedly DC...so "the man", get Thugged Out to stop double teamin there dicks up your ass and pay close attention to the little monitor your watchn me on and listen reeeeeal close..i dont care who i have to beat, where i have to beat them, or the what match i have to beat them in. whatever i have to do, to get to the top of the mountain and face to face with you, im gonna do. and once im at the top, im gonig to do things to you that are to grusome for me to explain on public telivision...wait that gives me an idea..i cant explain it to you, but next week, in my match, i can show you. next week im going to bring a new meaning to the word hardcore, dragon....smith...i hope your ready for the ass beating of a life time. because this rookies no joke. your both gunna walk your gay ass's to the ring and get more of a beating then youve ever experienced or witnessed in your entire life and its going to be my pleasure to give it to you. so DC....."champ"...."the man"... watch my match reeeal close, cause the exact sick brutal beating your gonig to watch me put on these to fuck stains, is only half as bad as what your gonna get when my time arives..this interviews over babe.....ive got something to take care of..

**shadows walks away down the hall and swings a door open, when the doors open you can read a sign on the door saying "Death Shock" apparentally his dressing room**

**yelling can now be heard**

shadows:HEY MOTHER FUCKER!

Death Shock: whoa, what the fuck are you doing here!

**camera fades**

|***break***
M Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2007, 01:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

**red spotlights roam teh arena and the fans start to explode**

**a montage of the 9 man number 1 contenders match plays**

**it shows deathshock battleing back and forth with all teh members of the match**

**then showing the eliminations he made**

**nearing the end of the video corey and shock face to face**

**battleing back and forth with devistating blows**

**shock down corey for the cover**

**1**

**2**

**screen goes black and pulse of the maggots hits the PA system**

**fans explode in cheers**

**shock runs out on the ramp looking pumped and full of energy**

**running back and forth on the stage screaming at the crowd**

**makes his way down the ramp hight 5'ing everyone on the left side**

**lights go back to normal as he sldies in the ring**

**mic on 1 hand steel pipe in the other he raises his arm in the air**

**going from turnbuckle to turnbuckle raising the pipe pumpnig the crowd**

**music stops and shock paces back and forth in the ring**

**puts the mic up to his lips and the crowd quiets down**

shock: well...i got some good news, and some bad news....bad news i suffered my first loss last week, at the hands of whats his name...good news, i did exactly what i set out to do, and that was to make a mark. i outlasted 7 of the other men and i battled it out in the final 2, one on one with corey, and i held my own and i gave him hell...but sadly i fell short, and corey got the best of me, so corey...congratulations on winning teh numbet 1 contender spot, good luck in your title match.....and one last thing...i jsut hope you know, that i respect the shit out of you, and that you really deserve to be where your at...see i live by a guideline, that talk is cheap, but we will never stop talking, actions are proof, and we need more proveing..and you did jsut that, you proved your words to me, there fore youve earned my respect, and i look forward to hopefully noe day getting you in the ring one on one, fesh off the bat, and then we will see who walks out with the W, but for now youve got mu number, so ill drop the subject and move on to more important matters..how bout this 10 man tag match..im teaming up with the creepy ass clown who tried to sit around the locker room watching all the guys change, but he claims he has no cntract so he shouldnt have to fight...sounds fishy to me man, but hey im not here to judge...wait, speaking if judge...i couldnt help but notice your short but not so sweet one line coment about me...shocking me for my 2nd loss..well you may be the judge around here buddy, but im the exicutioner, and these fans are the jurry, so how many of you motherfuckers wanna see the exicutioner, take the judge OUT?!

**crowd pops and a "fuck judge" chant floods the arena**

shock alright alright settle down, lets not start a war with the judge, hes a very busy man..talknig about his title match and him coming after DC dispite his mid card matches and being ignored by the upper level management to evr get clsoe to teh title at all...but hey like i said, lets not start a war...on to my next set of partners, josh and jason....haha you shifty mother fuckers you, you had a large number of peple suspecting me for your little assault on mr.smith..but hey, we all gatta fuck some people over to get where we want, so im not mat atcha for it, i jsut hope you bring some more of that A game you used on smith for this 10 man tag match...now lets move on to another onew of my opponents crypt......

**all the lights go out and blue spot lgihts roam the arena**

**bat country by A7X hits and shock drops the mic holding the pipe ready to swing**

**shadows walks out from teh curtain and stands on the top of the stage**

**music stops but the lights stay blue, with a white spotlight on shadows at the top of the stage**

shock: you again? what hte hell do you want now? first you bust in my dressing room talknig about some secret now your cutting me off? youve got a set of balls if you think your punk ass is going to disrespect me liek this, why dont you come on down to this ring and we will talk face to face!

**crowd erupts into cheers and cants of "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"**

shadows: shock shock shock...this is MY game were playing, so this will go by MY RULES OR ILL TELL THE ENTIRE AUDIENCE YOUR LITTLE SECRET!

shock:secret? what the fuck are you talking about?!

shadows:dont play dumb bitch! the secret of your past..you know, who your really are....

**shock gets an emotionless face for a second then looks at shadow with fear and confusion**

shadows:thats right, keep quiet...what your thinking right now, what you are hopeing i dont know, is EXACTLY, what i know shock..i know what happened that night, i know what you did.. and soon enough, everyone here WILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID! EVERYONE WILL KNOW AND YOUR CAREER WILL BE RUINED!

**shock drops on his back and rolls out fo the ring, steel pipe in hand he runs up the ramp at shadows**

Shock:YOU MOTHER FUCKER, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

**half way up the ramp the lights go out**

**the lgihts come back on and teh crowd gasps in shock as deathshock layed out at the top of the ramp in a pool of blood, as the blood spreads officials swarm the ramp screaming for a medic**

**out of nowhere shock sits up, and gets to his knees**

**slwoly makes his way to his feet pushing the officials out of the way**

**tehy try and tell him to not move and wait for a doctor but the more they try and stop him the more mad he gets**

**eventually hitting 3 of the officials with a shock box and 2 medics woth spears, shock makes his way to the back**

**camers following a trail of blood on the floor behind shock, the wound on his head busted so wide open his blood poors a trail on the floor behind him**

**he busts the door to teh medic office and demands a doctor**

shock:get me a fuckn doctor and stitch my head up NOW! i got a match tonight and im not about to miss it..

**an officer walks in**

officer: do you have any idea who this man is, or do you have you had any problems with him in the past? this is a serious assault issue and it needs to be resolved

shock:yeah i know him...and yeah, weve got serious issues from the past...

officer: how do you know the offender..?

**shock spitting a bloody loogie on the floor, hunched over sitting on a hospital bed, tilts his head up at the officer maknig eye contact, pauseing a moment before saying**

shock:hes my brother...

***camera fades off***

*****break*****

(ill spell check later)
Old 11 Nov 2007, 02:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*A camera shows Jason and Stacy walking through the hallways of the IWO arena past while looking at all the dirty looks they're getting from the superstars they walk past,they stop and Jason gets in the face of some jobber*

Jason - What are you looking at?

Jobber - Nothing man

Jason - Why must you lie? You look down on me now just because of what I did to Smith? Is that how it is now?

Jobber - Nah it's not like that

Jason - You know I really don't care what you or any of these people think of me,I never have and I never will! So all of you can look down on me all you want now because I really don't give a shit what you think...just like I don't give a shit with what I'm about to do now

*Jason punches the jobber knocking him to floor*

Jason - What are you going to do now?

*Everyone just continues to stare*

Jason - That's what I thought

*They continue to walk on as they run into Chad Williard*

Jason - Hey babe look who it is,it's our old buddy Chad Williard

Chad - Look I don't want any trouble

Jason - Oh come on it's no trouble at all buddy...is it any trouble hun

Stacy - No trouble at all hunny bunny

Jason - See Chad? Give us an interview for old times sake

Chad - Uh okay...why did you do what you did?

Jason - Um you're gonna have to be more specific there Chad

Chad - Why did you attack Mr Smith?

Jason - O right...I'll answer that question in due time but right now is not the time

Chad - Uhh...why did you and Josh reform your partnership?

Jason - I'll let Josh fill you in on that one buddy

Chad - I mean after the way you've treated him over the past 2 months

Jason - You actually believed all of that...he and I have had this planned since Absolute Power and we've acting like we hate each other until Smith came back and then our perfect plan came into play...but like I said I'll let Josh fill you in on that one

Chad - Any thoughts on your match tonight?

Jason - Well I'm all very familiar with two of my teammates except for Deathshock and Juice but I've seen there work so I can assume a victory for our team tonight...I mean look at the team were facing Cryptic,Demon,Strictly Business and Judge...sounds like the reunion of The Village People

*Jason and Stacy laugh as Chad just stands there looking confused*

Jason - What that wasn't funny Chad?

Stacy - I thought it was funny babe

Jason - Thanks sweetie...get ready to watch the reunion of The Village People come to a end tonight

Stacy - You're so funny babe

Jason - Yeah I know...now if you excuse me Chad I got a match to prepare for

*They shove Chad out of the way and walk down the hall to their dressing room*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Whatchoo know bout seven?

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

:::We fade in to Juice and the Guro Girls seated in luxurious recliners in front of a brick wall, while Gritz N' Gravy has a bullhorn and is leading a Full Gospel Choir and their band (organ, bass and drums) in song. The choir's robes are all white as are the suits that the band is wearing:::

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAH!!! SEVEN!!! SEVEN!!! I SAY AND I SAY IT AGAIN, MY BITCHES!! SEVEN!!!!!

:::The band and choir take it down to a two point beat...the choir humming "uh-huuuhhhhhs" on every fourth beat in a subtle yet classy tone. Gritz preaches into the bullhorn:::

Yes yeeeeeeees, ladies an gen'men. Y' heard it said...tiiiime an tiiiiime an time agaayan!! Butchya di'dn't bee'leeeeeeeee it!!

Well bitches I's'a seen it fo ya an I's heeeyah t' tellya da shit is rrrreeeeeeeeyaaalll! Fo sho!!

:::The band and choir erupts in jubilation for a couple of moments, only to take it down again and allow Gritz to resume:::

Aaaalways da doubtahssssss-ah. Y' nevah thought twice-ah. Nevah gave yo boy Juice a chance-ah. Thought...thought yo boy was lost-ah. Taken adrift-ah. Run off course-ah. Moved to da leee wit da tide-ah.

Well ladies an gen'men, dass some dark, dark thoughts deeyah.

:::Gritz paces to the other side of the screen stoically before breaking into a yell:::

BUT YOU WAS WRONG!

:::The band and choir again erupt in jubilation and then take it back down:::

HA HAAAAAAAAA!!! YES, BITCHES...SEVEN!!!!

:::The band and choir again erupt in Jubilation and this time sustain for a few moments before taking it down again:::

And now people...

And now people...

This week's sermon is from our most beloved...

ISS FROM YO MUFUCKIN BOY, JUICE!! GIVE IT UP!!! DASS RIII PEOPLE GET THAT SHIIII UP, SON!!!

*applause*
Old 12 Nov 2007, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::The band and choir positively exhalt and declare before the presence of the Lord, and Gritz beatificates into the background as Juice gets up from his recliner. The Guro Girls applaud and the choir sustains a high "C" note as Juice smirks and pops his collar a couple of times. Juice rubs his thumb once to the tip of his nose and gestures at the camera:::

Yayah. Sss yo boy Juice heeeah. Once again...da shiii is incumbent upon me...ta letchy'all know...

Ya done me wrong.

:::The choir gasps incredulously as the band keeps the beat subtle, Gritz N' Gravy is dancing joyously and happily clapping his hands to the beat in the background:::

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

Gritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of FamerGritz N' Gravy is a PWF Hall of Famer

AWWWWWW SHOW HIM PRAISE!! SEVEN!!! SHOW HIM PRAISE!!! PRAISE HIM, BITCHES...PRAISE HIM!!!!
Old 12 Nov 2007, 12:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

I done toll y'all.

:::The choir sings: "He done told y'all.":::

I mufuckin toll y'all.

:::The choir sings: "He mufuckin told y'all.":::

I done toll y'all mufuckin bitches.

:::The choir sings: "He told y'all mufuckin bitches.":::

I...TOLL...ALL...Y'ALL...MUFUCKIN...BEEITCHES!!!

Again an again an again an some mo. I been tellin' y'all.

AN AGAIN AN AGAIN AN AGAIN AN SOME MO I'S BE MUFUCKIN RIGHT!!

Y'alls fuckin witness to da troof up in heeeyah. Reckkanize.

My man Gritz been out on da street lasss week, buooy...I'm'a here ta tell you.

Last edited by The Glue; 12 Nov 2007 at 12:26 AM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 12:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

CALL IT!! CALL IT LIKE IT IIIIYAH, BALLA!!!