ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Month 15 Week 3 August 17, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2007, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Month 15 Week 3 August 17, 2007

*Fireworks go off as Redemption goes live on the air, we head down to Marv Rome and Tater Inberg.*

M: Welcome everyone to Redemption and we are one week away from Absolute Power and you can just feel the tension in the air here tonight at the IWO Arena...and Tater in the main event, we are going to get a little preview of what to expect when unlikely partners team upl

T: No doubt Marv, tonight a huge six man tag match featuring...

M: Sorry to interrupt you Tater, but we have a commotion going on backstage, Do we have a camera back there?

T: What's going on?

*A camera finally shows the backstage area, where Miss A is screaming for help as personnel are running up...Mr. Smith is seen on the ground bleeding and unconscious*

M: Oh my god Tater, that is the commish and he is laid out.

T: Looks like he has been attacked!

*EMTs run up and checking on Smith*

M: This is not good, who would do such a thing?

*The camera pans over to see Thugged Out standing near by and watching, Miss A gets up and walks over to them visibly upset*

Miss A: What did you two do?

Exo: Whoa Babe, we ain't done shit!

Stick: hold on Exo, I gots this...what you think we done went and did, we told that busta he better answer us or else some shit was going down...I guess he got our message.

Miss A: So you did this?

Exo: No woman, we didn't do this.

Stick: Fuck that, we got to bounce, you want us, you know where to find us!

*Thugged Out walks off as Miss A goes back to see what is happening with Mr. Smith*

M: I can't believe those hoodlums.

T: Hey they said they didn't do it.

M: Yeah I bet that didn't, those thugs, I don't put anything past them.

T: I don't know marv, I just don't know.

M: Folks we got to take a break we will be right back

*break*

--------------------------

*Backstage Mr. Smith is seen on a stretcher and he is being loaded into an ambulance...Miss A watches as the door closes to the vehicle...she watches the ambulance drive out of the back door and out of the arena...she turns around to see Crusher standing there...the crowd pops*

Crusher: Miss A, sorry about what happen to Mr. Smith

Miss A: It's ok, hopefully he will be alright, is there something I can do for you?

Crusher: Actually there is, with Mr. Smith not available, I would assume that you are now in charge.

Miss A: Well....I guess I am...what is it you need?

Crusher: Need, I just want an answer, I just want to know since I am the new Hardcore Champion, who my opponent is going to be at Absolute Power?

Miss A: Actually I haven't even thought of it, you know since I just came into this interim role just now...but I tell you what, give me a little bit and I will come up with a decision...ok?

Crusher: Sure, I got a match to prepare for anyway, good luck to you.

Miss A: Same to you Crusher.

*Crusher walks off as we go back to the ring*

M: I still can't believe what Thugged Out did

T: Marv, they said....

M: I heard what they said, but I don't trust them

T: Well the show has to go on, so lets get ready for this first match ok?

M: Alright

*Music hits as Ricky Thunder comes out to the cheers from the crowd*

M: This guy was on a roll when he arrived here, but lately he has hits a low point.

T: Just a setback, tonight he can change all that if he is able to defeate the Vanilla Gorilla.

*Peabody comes out next to boos as Gorilla is rolled in a cage to the ring.*

M: Tater, this is a huge match for Gorilla, because he needs the win, not to mention that next week his services will be on the line, when he takes on Masque.

T: That's right Marv, if Gorilla wins next week, then Peabody will take over Alli's Cult, but if Masque wins, it will be Alli becoming the new owner of the Gorilla.

*Peabody unlocks the cage door and Gorilla climbs into the ring, the bell sounds and Thunder and Gorilla go to lock up low, only for Gorilla to kick Thunder in the package at the last second. Thunders hands go instinctively to his balls as he sinks to his knees, then keels over half fetal on his side, his face a crumpled definition of “excruciating.”*

M: What a low blow, and this guy doesn't have to fight like this

T: Why not Marv?

M: Because it is cheating!

T: Only if you get caught.

*The ref scolds Gorilla, who raises his fist at him, then wheels deftly 180 degrees and surges toward Thunder, launching his knee directly into Thunder’s still squelched face. Thunder rolls onto his back, sprawled and nearly unconscious....Gorilla leaps up onto all fours and strafes counterclockwise around Thunder, eyeing his prey. Thunder shakes his head groggily and makes to get up, only for Gorilla to slam his body on top of his chest. Gorilla begins to club Thunder about the head wildly with his fists and forearms.*

M: Stop him ref, where are the rules at in this match

T: Thrown out the window maybe?

*Thunder comes to and instinctively raises his hands in front of his face, then he brings his knee up and slams it into the small of Gorilla’s back. Gorilla screams and flails to the mat, clutching his kidney. *

M: That had to hurt

*Thunder slowly gets up and delivers swift boots to the chest and head of the incapacitated Gorilla. Thunder pulls Gorilla’s carcass toward the corner. Gorilla stirs and Thunder throws a couple of more boots into his chest. Thunder picks Gorilla up for the quick slam, but Gorilla cartwheels over him and grabbing the scruff of Thunder’s neck, hip tosses him right out of the ring, facedown on the concrete.*

T: The pain he must be in Marv

M: Thunder has to be in trouble, and Gorilla might have this in the bag

*Gorilla exchanges a few primal grunts with the audience before jumping down to the floor. He rushes Thunder, grabs and lifts the back of his head off the ground and slams it down with a sickening Thud. Gorilla grabs Thunder, who babbles incoherently as Gorilla rolls him into the ring....Gorilla jumps to the canvas and reaches down for Thunder, picking him up to lock in the Bear Hug. As Gorilla is pulling him up, Thunder lets off a defensive headbutt, sending Gorilla to the mat, clutching at his brain.*

M: Wow, a headbutt.

T: That took some guts to perform on a guy like Gorilla

*Thunder gets up, still a little woozy from the beating he’s taken, but quickly brings more boots to Gorilla’s head. Thunder quickly pulls Gorilla up and hits a snap suplex, slapping Gorilla to the canvas in front of the north turnbuckle....Thunder gets up and climbs to the top rope, giving the signal for the Triple X. Thunder dives off the turnbuckle, only for Gorilla to bring his knees up into Thunder’s back.*

M: What a counter.

T: He needs to capitalize, and take advantage of that misoppurtunity.

*Thunder rolls off, clutching at his back while Gorilla still lays where he was, sucking wind.

Thunder slowly starts to pull himself up by the ropes as…*

M: PEABODY!!! PEABODY’S COME UP TO GORILLA AND…HE’S…HE’S FORCEFEEDING HIM SOMETHI…

T: HE’S DOPING THAT HAIRY APE UP, IS WHAT HE’S DOING!!!

*Thunder gets to his feet and turns, and swoons as he sees Gorilla, already up, in full lurch, sizing him up for a final pounce....Gorilla leaps at Thunder who is too spent to do anything but watch Gorilla’s fist smack right between his eyes with a crushing force. Thunder crumples to the ground in an oblivious heap. Gorilla starts clubbing his head some more, only to realize Thunder isn’t moving. Gorilla drops on top of Thunder, hooking the leg with authority as the ref counts 1…….2……..3!!*

M: It's over thank god

T: no it's not Marv!!

*Gorilla jumps up and down for a few moments and then jumps back on top of Thunder’s chest and resumes brutally clubbing him about the face, without remorse or any hint that he will stop. Officials and referees converge on the ring, surrounding Gorilla and eventually prying him off Thunder’s non responsive frame, ushering Gorilla out of the ring.*

*break*

----------------------

*backstage we see Wilma walk up to Alli Sabbah*

Alli: Ah Miss Wilma, what may I do for you today.

Wilma: Cut the crap Sabbah, I have a business proposal for you.

Alli: For me, come now my dear, I have my hands full with next week's big match where my Masque will take care of that Gorilla, and I rid the IWO of Peabody once and for all.

Wilma: I know about your match, but trust me this will be worth your while, I just need your cult for a few minutes.

Alli: Well...If you could buy some stuff from my Emporium perhaps I could help you out.

Wilma:...Fine, whatever, lets go somewhere and talk.

M: What was all that about Tater.

T: I guess Wilma needs some help from Alli, duh!

M: Sometimes Tater, I worry about you.

T: yeah, yeah but we got another match to call.

M: yes we do Tater.

T: Here comes Cryptic who was recently defeated for the first time in his career by Unstoppable Force.

M: It doesn’t seem to have dampened his hippy spirits though as he is giving flowers to the crowd as he comes down to the ring skipping.

T: I’m not sure he’ll be smiling for much longer considering his situation. A hardcore match with Corey who gave new meaning to the word hardcore last week in his match with Demon.

M: Here comes the man of the hour now with his trade mark barb wire baseball bat. He is not looking like he wants to muck around.

*Corey climbs into the ring and looks at Cryptic who gives him a peace sign and then opens his arms asking for a hug. Corey looks around at the crowd and they are cheering at him to hug the hippy. Corey slowly bends over to put down his barb wire bat as Cryptic nods at him. Corey comes over and hugs Cryptic.*

T: What the hell is this? I never thought I’d see Corey show compassion.

*Cryptic all of a sudden starts to look troubled and releases the hug but Corey keeps on squeezing as Cryptic starts to freak out.*

M: Corey is squeezing the life out of Cryptic!

*Corey then hits a big time belly to bell suplex on Cryptic landing him back first onto the barb wire bat. He screams out in pain. The ref rings the bell. Corey pulls out the bat from under Cryptic and places it on his nads and then double leg drops it into his nads.*

T: I guess Cryptic won’t be having any kids!

M: Do we really need any more guys like Cryptic around though Tater?

T: Point taken.

*Corey slides to the outside and gets a table from the outside. He slides it in and climbs in and sets it up on one side of the ring whilst Cryptic slowly gets to his feet. Cryptic stumbles over and taps Corey on the shoulder who has just finished setting up the table. Corey turns around and sees Cryptic grinning happily like a kid who’s just discovered the joys of masturbation. Cryptic gives the peace sign to Corey and Corey punches him in the face. Cryptic gives him the peace sign again. Corey punches him in the face again and Cryptic stumbles back but comes forward again with the peace sign. Corey punches him a third, fourth and fifth time. Cryptic with the peace sign again.*

M: What the hell is Cryptic doing now?

*Cryptic out of nowhere changes his expression from a smile to a frown and uses his peace sign to poke Corey in the eyes and starts unleashing rights and lefts on Corey backing him into one of the corners and then stomping him into the corner as the crowd goes crazy.*

T: He just Peaced Up Marv?

M: Peaced Up? Sounds like Hulked Up. Do you want the Hulkster coming after you for gimmick infringement Tater?

T: Last I heard he couldn’t even get up from an inflatable chair without injuring himself yet alone sue someone.

*Cryptic pulls Corey up in the corner and hits a muscle buster on him and then locks in the Walls of Peace on Corey. Corey looks confused more than hurt and quickly gets to the ropes and shakes Cryptic off. Both men to their feet and Corey eyes Cryptic angrily. Cryptic blows him a kiss and then bows to him before charging in with a clothesline but he just bounces off Corey who then returns the favour with a big time clothesline turning Cryptic inside out. Corey pulls some knuckle dusters out of his tights and puts them on he then climbs onto Cryptic and starts hammering him with closed fist knuckle duster blows to the face which eventually bust Cryptic open. Corey gets off Cryptic and goes to the outside and climbs back in with a chair which he lies in the ring. He goes over and pulls Cryptic up and power bombs him onto the chair. He then covers Cryptic. 1…2…….Troy charges down the aisle and slides in and quickly breaks up the count. Corey gets up and Alston hits the Alston 3:16 on him sending him staggering around into Cryptic who has gotten back to his feet and hits a boot to the gut and the Blissful End*

M: Cryptic covers and thanks to Troy this one is about to be all over.

*1…2…………………………………………………….Troy pulls Cryptic off the cover. He signals to him to wait one sec and Cryptic looks confused. Troy goes underneath the ring and pulls out a second table and slides it in. He then comes back into the ring and pulls a bottle of lighter fluid out from his tights. Cryptic goes up to Troy and talks at him trying to convince him that it isn’t necessary but Troy just boots him in the gut and hits The Trendsetter on Cryptic!*

T: Troy doesn’t give a shit about Cryptic he just wants to send a message to Corey!

*Troy gets the table and sets it up on top of the table set up earlier and squirts lighter fluid all over it. He pulls out a lighter and is just about to light it but then decides not too and goes to the outside again. He pulls out a huge ladder and slides it in the ring and sets it up near the two stacked tables. He then pulls a lifeless Corey up and gets him on his shoulders and pushes him up the ladder resting him on top of it. Meanwhile Cryptic is staggering to his feet. Troy lights the top table and begins ascending the other side of the ladder. He gets to the top and looks to set him up for The Trendsetter but Corey struggles free and pulls a fork from his trunks and stabs Troy in the face several times with it. He then hoists Troy up into a power bomb position putting the fork back in his trunks. Meanwhile Cryptic has the mike and is looking up at Corey and Troy.*

Cryptic: Look I know we have both done some mean things to each other in this match but I want to make peace. Because who are we if we cannot feel love and compassion for one another? So Corey could you please put Troy down. I don’t want to have to come up there. I’ll count to three. One….two…….come on now Corey….

*Cryptic says ‘three’ and Corey power bombs Troy sending him not towards the tables but towards Cryptic. Cryptic scampers out of the way*

Cryptic: What have you done to my peaceful brother? I’m gonna give you the spanking of your lifetime young man!

*Cryptic scales the other side of the ladder and starts exchanging blows with Corey. He starts to get the advantage but then Corey pulls the fork out of his trunks again and stabs him in the face. He hoists Cryptic up into a Fireman’s Carry and jumps off the ladder towards the tables hitting the Duality Driver on Cryptic sending him through the two flaming tables as the crowd chants ‘holy shit’. Corey is in quite a bit of pain himself but manages to stumble over and cover Cryptic. 1…2…3. Corey wins.*

T: Oh my god! The hippy just got destroyed and Troy got power bombed off that massive ladder for his efforts! Corey is an absolute animal!

*Break*

-----------------------------

*We see Hugh Miller walking down the hall he knocks on the door of Miss A's office, as Public and Schmo walk out...*

Public: I can't believe she questioned us.

Schmo: yeah, what was she thinking.

Public: you know, women in power, what a waste.

*Hugh looks at them as they walk down the hall, he then enters the office*

Hugh: Miss A.

Miss A: Hello, Hugh, can I help you with something?

Hugh: Yes ma'am, we want to know if you have decided who Crusher will defend the title against at Absolute Power?

Miss A: Actually Hugh, I have...Crusher will defend the Hardcore title in a two ring hardcore battle royal.

Hugh: Wow, two rings

Miss A: That's right and the only way to win is to eliminate every opponent over the top rope...

Hugh: that's a huge announcement.

Miss A: But that's not all.

Hugh: Really?

Miss A: Nope, after watching that last match involving Corey Taylor, I have decided to make a rematch between Corey and Troy Alston for next week, but this time it will be no DQ and no countout...since they put on a great match last time, I feel they can top it this time.

Hugh: This is great, I don't care what Strictly Business says about you.

Miss A: What do you mean.

Hugh: ummm...nothing.

*hugh runs out of the office as Miss A looks pertubed.*

M: Well Hugh almost got in trouble

T: Enough about hugh lets get on with this next match!

*Josh is standing outside the ring while Public stands inside. Stick is on his way out down the ramp, Josh walks to the other side of the ring. Public looks on in fear of getting attack from behind.

T: Look Marv Stick is pointing to Josh.

M: Josh is nodding his head.

Both men head for the ring as Josh slides in and stick fakes sliding in. Public begins stomping Josh.

T: Oh my Stick just completely made a fool out of Josh.

Stick shakes his head in laughter and slides in the ring. Public now has Josh up and whips him to Stick, Stick jumps up and lands a huge dropkick to Josh. Public looks at Stick, they both continue to work on Josh. Stick throws Josh into the turnbuckle. Public hits a hard clothesline on Josh and Stick comes in right after with a huge cross body.

M: It looks like these two are forming a pact for tonight.

T: I wouldn't go quite that far Marv, they are just making this into a one on one match up.

Public begins mud hole stomping Josh in the corner. Public lifts Josh up and whips him against the rope, Stick and Public set up a double clothesline but Josh ducks under and reverses into a double DDT. Josh is up and begins stomping on each opponent. Josh picks up Public and starts throwing punches. Stick is up behind him, but Josh turns and lays a huge right hand into Stick. Stick falls back into the corner. Josh whips Public into Stick and the both collide. Public turns back and Josh is coming in for a clothesline when Public ducks turns and hits a flashback.

M: Oh my Tater!!!!!

T: All three men are out on the mat. Josh is in trouble again.

Stick is the first one up and he goes over to Josh. Josh elbows Stick in the gut but then takes a knee to the face from Public on the other side.

T: Well it looks like all hopes Josh had are now gone.

Stick and Public begin stomping Josh again. Stick begins to tell Public something.

M: Oh great what is this, now what are they planning.

Public picks up Josh and whips him off the ropes he comes back and Public launches Josh over his head to the mat below. Josh bounces off the ground and lays face down. Public starts to climb out of the ring, but Stick stops him. Stick tells Public something and motions at Josh. Public runs to the ropes with Stick standing in line with him on the rebound. Public rebounds at Stick, and Stick hits The 88.

T: I told you Marv you can't trust anyone in this match.

M: Your right Tater, Stick just hit one half of The 88. What a backbreaker.

*April Century comes down the aisle and she is yelling at Stick...Stick turns to look at her*

M: It's April, why is she out here?

T: Maybe she is mad about what Thugged Out said about her earlier

*Stick comes to the ropes and begins to yell back at her...She yells back at him..meanwhile Josh quicly crawls over and cover Public..the ref drops down to count.....1......2.....3...the bell rings as Stick turns around to realize he just got screwed*

M: It was a trick, April just helped Josh win this match.

T: hey, hey, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

*Stick is going nuts as Josh slides out of the ring..April runs and hugs him as the crowd is cheering..Stick is pissed off in the ring kicking the ring ropes as Josh and April go halfway up the aisle before he turns back and raises his arm to the cheers from the fans*

*Break*

-----------------------------

*Crusher is in the ring, as King of Kings plays...Force comes out to cheers and gets in the ring...The bell is rung as Crusher looks up towards the larger man Force, who immediately smacks Crusher with a kick to the side of the face as Crusher falls to the mat. Crusher ushers himself up as Force attempts to hit Crusher with another kick, only for Crusher to duck underneath and attempt to strike Force in the back of the knee, but Force show no effect of the move. Crusher hits himself off the ropes, only for Force to catch him and slam to the mat with a spinebuster. *

M: such strength from Force, and the hardcore champ has to be reeling from that move

*Crusher is momentarily laid out in the middle of the ring, with Force standing over him. Crusher is picked up to his feet, as the larger man Force lifts him high above his head and keeps him there before slamming Crusher hard into the mat, as he goes for the first pinfall of the match.

One....

NO! Crusher gets his shoulder up very early, but this make Force work even harder to take victory, as Force's advantage continued through the match. Force grabs Crusher with one hand around the neck going for the chokeslam, but Crusher delivers some hard elbows to the chest of Force forcing him to release his hold of Crusher’s neck. Crusher runs against the ropes and causes Force to stumble backwards with a flying forearm. With Force still on his feet Crusher tries to knock Force down with another flying forearm which causes Force to stumble backwards to the ropes using them to keep on his feet. *(

T: Force barely able to hold on Marv.

M: This match could go either way at this point.

*Crusher comes running at Force for a third time, but Force lifts Crusher high above his head over the top rope. Crusher lands on the ring apron which Force fails to realize. As Force turns around he gets surprised when Crusher pulls his head down onto the ropes. Crusher slides into the ring and covers Force.

One…….

NO! Crusher stands up pulling Force up with him. Crusher smacks Force in the chest which appears to have no affect. Crusher rights himself, smacking Force in the chest, yet again no effect, Crusher slaps the chest of Force a third time, but this time Force slaps him back hard. Crusher and Force go back and forth with chops to the chest before Crusher Irish whips Force against the ropes. Force uses the ropes to stop himself from bouncing back to Crusher. Crusher comes running at Force full speed, but Force manages to get his foot up which Crusher runs into. Crusher hits Force’s boot and falls to the mat. Force picks Crusher up onto his shoulders and then slams him down hard to the mat connecting with the powerbomb. Force decides to add insult to injury as he sets up Crusher for the Unstoppable Drop. Force gets Crusher into the tombstone position and drops him head first onto the mat. Force covers Crusher as the ref begins to count.

One……

Two……

Three! *

M: And this one is over, Force gets the victory, but you have to wonder, if Crusher was focused knowing that he has to defend his title in a battle royal next week.

T: yeah Marv.....

*the lights go out in the arena as they come back on, Force is in the center of the ring with Masque standing right in front of him...Masque is breathing heavy as Force tells him to bring it on...but behind Force is Joker with a pipe of some sort, he smacks Force in the back with the pipe making him drop to a knee...he then smacks him again in the shoulder with it...force clutches his shoulder, as Masque grabs him by the neck, he lifts him and then hits a chokeslam*

M: What is going on, these guys are attacking Force

T: Could this be what Wilma wanted with Alli's Cult?

*Force is laying on the ground as the ref tells Joker to get out of the ring..Joker then decks the ref*

M: What is he doing, he just hit the ref

T: Look Marv, he is taking the ref's belt off

*Joker has the belt and begins to whip force with it across the chest..force is flinching as Joker continues to wail on him*

M: he is beating him like Michael Vick beats dogs.

T: Marv, we don't know that Vick did that.

M: oh come on Tater, you can't really think Ron Mexico is innocent.

T: You're right that mofo did it.

M: finally here comes security

*they get in the ring and make Joker stop the whipping...Joker drops the belt and him and Masque leave the ring.

*break*

----------------------

*backstage we see Chad Willard with Curry Muncher*

Chad: Curry, it has just been announced that you will be taking on your former partner Gel Mibson next week at Absolute Power, what are you thoughts?

*Curry looks at Chad, then speaks some Spanish before spitting on him and walking off...back at ringside Tater is laughing his ass off*

M: Tater what is so funny

T: That damn wetback spit all over Chad...I hate that guy..

M: Hey you can't call someone a racist term.

T: You just convicted someone before they have even been to trial, so don't tell me what to do Marvin.

M: You know what, I'm not going to argue with a guy that is named after a fucking vegetable, let's just call the next match.

T: Fine, Marvin!

*the lights go off again and this time both Joker and Masque appear in the ring...The riot Makers come out next to cheers from the crowd...they slide into the ring and stand on the turnbuckles...*

M: Well here are those no good Cult members again

T: Why do you despise them.

M: Maybe because they just whipped a man with a belt a few minutes ago.

T: Good point.

*The match starts off with Kage and Masque in the ring for their respective teams. The two men walk into the middle of the ring, their eyes locked on each other. Masque toys with Kage by slapping him hard in the face. Kage puts his hand on his cheek, and then kicks Masque hard in the stomach. Kage throws Masque into the corner, and hits him with hard right and left hooks to the face as the ref tells him to open up his fists. Kage Irish whips Masque into the opposite corner and goes running at him, but Masque moves sending Kage into the corner. *

M: Good awareness by the veteran

*Masque takes Kage down with a bulldog after he missed the clothesline in the corner and then Masque tags in Joker. Joker comes into the ring and begins stomping a mud hole in Kage. Joker picks Kage up, but Kage elbows Joker hard in the ribcage. Kage kicks Joker in the midsection and hits the twist of fate on him. Kage covers Joker.

One…….

Two…

NO! Kick out by Joker. Kage tags in Sledge. Sledge and Kage take Joker the mat with a double DDT. Sledge picks up Joker and locks him in a German suplex hold and sends Joker flying in the air only to come crashing down to the mat. Sledge lifts Joker into the last ride position and sends him down with great force into the mat. Sledge knows he just won the match for his team as he goes for the pin on Joker with a grin on his face.

One…….

Two……

Three!*

M: I guess all that whipping they did earlier wore them out for this match.

T: Aren't you just clever.

*Backstage Force busts into Miss A's office*

Miss A: Excuse you..

Force: No...listen here, I am demanding a match next week with that clown Joker...

Miss A: No, you listen, no one demands anything from me...I am in charge not you!

Force: You're right, you are in charge...but I am telling you right now, either you make the match, or I will take matters into my own hands!

Miss A: You want a match, fine!...next week you and Joker one on one...in a strap match!!!

M: Whoa what a blockbuster announcement.

*force smiles, then walks out of the office*

Miss A: good grief.

*break*

------------------------

*The theme from Braveheart plays and the crowd gives a cheer for Gel Mibson*

M: Here comes a guy we haven't seen since his partner turned on him

T: Gel has to still be upset about the breaking up of the spice boys.

*Can't Stand the Heartache plays as a cowboyish rocker comes down the aisle, the crowd claps a little for Don "The Solar Con" Smith*

M: And making his debut Tater, is this newcomer Don Smith

T: No relation to Mr. Smith, I think

M: Hey this isn't a Vince McMahon Storyline.

*Smith gets in the ring and the bell sounds...both men shake hands*

M: Some sportsmanship right there

*They lock up and Smith with an armdrag takes down Gel...Gel to his feet and Smith with a punch then another...he whips him into the ropes and Smith tries a running clothesline, but Gel ducks it...Gel off the ropes and Smth off the ropes...Smith with a flying cross body for a one count...*

M: Smith now with a headlock on Gel

T: He has to take Gel out of his element Marv

*Gel to his feet, and backs Smith up...he pushes him off, Smith off the ropes, and Gel misses a chop...Smith ducks under stops himself and kicks Gel...he hits the DDT....Smith gets up and picks up Gel...a standing suplex on Gel takes him down...Smith heads to the top rope*

T: What's he doing here?

*Smith comes off with the elbow drop and covers him*

M: The ref in place, and Gel kicks out at two

*Smith to his feet and picks up Gel he hits the russion leg sweep and covers for two*

M: Smith just can't put him away

*Smith up to his feet, he runs and hits the ropes...he nails rolling thunder...he covers him and one....two....kickout*

M: Smith looking impressive right now

*Smith picks up Gel, and Gel with a right and another..a chop and another...Gel with a standing dropkick...He tries to cover and gets a one count...Gel to his feet and trying to get the crowd excited...he waits for Smith...he runs at Smith, and Smith takes him down with a drop toe hold...he grabs the legs and locks in the boston crab*

M: It may be over,the boston crab

*Gel manages to make it to the ropes to break the hold...Smith lets go as Gel rolls around on the mat holding his leg*

M: SMith not going after him right now

T: He is wasting time

*Smith goes outside the ring to the apron...Gel has managed to get to the center of the ring...he is trying to get to his feet...he slowly gets there, and Smith jumps onto the top rope and flies with the midnight tornado*

M: Oh my god, a 360 into a dropkick

T: This guy is crazy!

*The crowd goes nuts...Smith grabs Gel and pulls him towards the turnbuckle...he gets up to the top rope and looks to the crowd...Smith leaps and hits the Solar Flare*

T: A 450 splash!

M: The cover and it's over, Smith gets a win in his debut

*Smith stands up and has his hands raised*

*backstage we Judge walk into DC's lockerroom*

DC: Judge, good to see you we need to discuss tonight's match, but first I need to know that me and you are on the same page.

Judge: yeah we are on the same page

DC: Good, because you got a little carried away last week.

Judge: Me? Me?

DC: yeah you..

judge: Screw you man, I don't need this..

DC: Hey...hold on there...we have a match in a little bit.

Judge: Don't worry, I will be there to carry your ass to a victory like always.

*Judge slams the door as he walks off, as DC stands there steaming*

*break*

--------------------------

T: Here comes Juice who had an impressive table match victory over the psychotic Joker last week. This week he has a much more hardcore opponent in a hardcore match.

M: That’s for sure Black Dragon is a tough son of a bitch as he showed in his hardcore title match last week even in losing the belt. He will definitely looking to get a win here tonight and put himself back on the right path here in the IWO.

*Bell rings. Dragon tries to kick Juice in the head but Juice catches his boot but Dragon brings up the other leg and hits an enzuguri on Juice who stumbles back against the ropes and then stumbles back towards Dragon who hits him with the Fists of Fury sending Juice to the mat. Dragon hits a standing moonsault pin on Juice. 1…2……………………………………..kick out by Juice. Dragon slides to the outside and gets a steel chair and slides back in meanwhile Juice is up on his feet. Dragon comes over to Juice with the chair but Juice drop kicks it back into his face and Dragon drops the chair and bounces off the ropes and comes towards Juice who tries to level him with a lariat clothesline but Dragon ducks it and bounces off the other ropes. As Juice turns around he is levelled with a big boot. Dragon gets the chair and chucks it on top of Juice’s ribs. He goes up top and signals Dragon Twist.*

T: The former hardcore champ has had control all this match and is looking to end it quickly now going for his finisher. He better hope Juice has been beaten on enough.

*Dragon jumps off looking for the Dragon Twist but Juice rolls out of the way but leaves the chair in perfect position so that Dragon lands on it gut first as he hits the mat. Dragon clutched over on the mat in pain. Juice sees his opportunity and crawls over and covers.*

M: What a turn of events and now Dragon in a lot of trouble it could be over right here.

*1….2…………………………………………………..kick out by Dragon. Juice gets up and pulls Dragon up and hits a snap suplex on Dragon landing his back on the chair. Juice goes to the outside and gets a table and slides it in whilst Dragon gets to his feet using the ropes. Juice slides in and bends over to pick up the table. He straightens up in time to see Dragon take two side steps towards him and then hit a massive super kick on him making him drop the table and fall to the mat. Dragon covers. 1….2………………………………………..kick out by Juice. Dragon argues with the ref for a bit and Juice still isn’t stirring. Dragon goes and sets up the table in the middle of the ring and goes and tries to pull Juice to his feet but Juice with punches to the mid section of Dragon fights to his feet. He then hits a swinging neck breaker on Dragon and quickly picks him up and bends him over the table. Juice bounces off the ropes and hits The V8 on the bent over Dragon which puts him through the table. He covers. 1….2……………………………………………kick out by Dragon just in time. Juice wastes no time in chucking the chair onto the ribs of Dragon running up top and nailing The Chaser on top of the chair into Dragon. He covers again. 1….2……………………………………………..3. Juice gets the win.*

T: Great work by Juice showing his persistence and picking up a huge win tonight.

*break*

-------------------------

T: You ready for this one? One of the potentially most interesting six man tag matches is about to take place as Wilma, DC, Judge and Exo are all making their way out to the ring together. It looks like their maybe some unity between them after all.

M: You heard what DC and Judge said. All is cool between them I’m sure.

T: Well this match will certainly test that theory as they have to taken on three of the men who will be challenging them for their respective titles at our next PPV.

M: Firstly here comes Jason with Stacy who will be part of a tag team challenging Thugged Out for their tag titles at Absolute Power.

T: Speaking of Absolute Power that is exactly what this next man Jack ‘The Beast’ Crawford has who will be keeping Judge’s hands full looking to take his TV title at the PPV.

M: But here is the man who perhaps has the most golden of opportunities. Jhonny Blade who after losing the TV title has a big chance at winning the World Title at Absolute Power. All challengers will have to work together to take on all the champions. This one should be interesting.

*Bell Rings. Judge and DC have a little fight over who wants to start which ends when Wilma tells Exo to start it out. Jason decides to start it out for his team. The other men go to their respective corners.*

T: Exo and Jason starting this one off with a preview of their tag match at Absolute Power.

*Exo and Jason lock up briefly before Jason ducks behind Exo with a waist lock but Exo with two elbows to the face ducks behind Jason. Jason grabs Exo’s head though and lips him over with a headlock take over bringing him to the mat. Jason goes over to Exo but Exo with an eye poke and gets back to his feet. Jason staggers around and Exo comes over and hits a choke slam on Jason. He covers. 1…2……………………….kick out by Jason. Both men to their feet and they begin exchanging blows in the middle of the ring with Exo getting the advantage. Exo goes off the ropes and looks for a clothesline but Jason ducks Exo comes back and Jason floats over him, Exo comes back again and Jason nails a drop kick sending Exo to the mat. Jason signals for Exo to get up and Exo staggers to his feet and Jason charges in and hits a Spear on Exo. He covers. 1…2…………………………………………….kick out by Exo.*

M: What a spear but Exo kicks out and now Jason is signalling for the JKO.

*Exo gets up and Jason goes for the JKO but is pushed away into Exo’s tag corner and Jason hits the top turnbuckle face first and staggers around so he is facing Exo who comes in and spears him into the turnbuckle. Exo tags in Judge who climbs in and they both double stomp on Jason before Exo gets out of the ring. Judge whips Jason hard across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle back first and Jason bounces off and hits the mat. This proves to be a dumb move though cos Jack Crawford makes the blind tag and Jason rolls out of the ring. Judge is showing off and turns around in time to get levelled with a big time clothesline turning Judge inside out.*

T: Now we have the TV champ and his challenger in the ring. What an impressive man Crawford is as not too many people can turn the Judge inside out with a clothesline!

*Crawford signals for Judge to get to his feet and he slowly does but just then Wilma jumps on the apron and distracts Crawford who goes over and gets pissed with her and tells the ref to get her off the apron which he does. Crawford turns around and Judge hits a short arm clothesline and then keeps the grip and pulls Crawford up and hits another one and keeps the grip and hits a third which sends Crawford flipping around.*

M: Judge can certainly match Crawford’s brute strength there is no doubt!

*Judge goes up top of his corner and signals for the Guillotine leg drop. DC tags him just before he can hit it but Judge doesn’t realise and flies off the top executing it perfectly. He covers Crawford but the Judge refuses to count saying DC is the legal man as he climbs in. Judge gets off Crawford and gets in DC’s face but cooler heads prevail and Judge climbs back onto the apron.*

T: A bit of team tension their Marv and I thought that might happen between these two egocentric individuals.

*DC goes over to Crawford who has gotten back to his knees. DC bends over and Crawford grabs his head and hits a DDT on DC. He pulls DC back up and whips him across the ropes and puts his head down. DC comes back and kicks Crawford in the head sending him staggering around and DC hits a boot to the gut and looks for The Bust but Crawford slides out and hits a boot to the gut on DC and quickly hoists him up and hits the Belly of the Beast powerbomb. Jhonny Blade is on the apron and is eager to come in and shouting at Crawford who obliges and goes over and tags Blade in. Blade comes over and pulls DC towards his corner. He then goes up top and hits the Suicide Stop on DC.*

M: Wow what a move as the challenger for the World Title making a big time impact!

*Blade covers DC. 1…2………………………………………………..Exo breaks it up chucking Blade aside and quickly pulling DC to his corner. Exo climbs back onto the apron and quickly tags DC who rolls out. Exo comes in and charges at Blade who is ready and quickly uses the ropes to hit a springboard reverse elbow on the charging Exo sending him to the mat. Exo staggers back up to his feet and Blade gets the big man up and hits a repeating power bomb pin on him. 1…2…………………………..Exo kicks out with authority sending Blade flying back into his corner where Crawford makes the blind tag on Blade and comes in and charges at Exo hitting a cross body take down on him. He then runs over and hits a big time lionsault on Exo.*

T: There’s a move we don’t see often by Crawford but impressive none the less as Exo could be in trouble.

*Crawford signals for the Blackout and goes to the turnbuckle but Wilma is on the apron again.*

M: Damn that Wilma someone needs to do something about this!

*Stacy climbs into the ring from the other side and charges across spearing Wilma off the apron into the barricade and then following up with rights and lefts as the two ladies brawl on the outside. Jason jumps off the apron and runs around to try and pull Wilma away from Stacy. DC jumps off the apron and goes to help out Wilma. Crawford goes back to climbing the turnbuckle but Judge gives the ropes a big shake causing him to crotch himself. Jhonny climbs into the ring and charges at Judge on the apron but Judge sees him coming and hits a boot to the gut and then suplexes Blade to the outside. Judge goes over to Blade on the outside who rakes his eyes and gets up and both men exchange blows brawling around ringside. In the ring Exo is getting back to his feet and so is Crawford using the ropes to support him.*

M: All hell has broken loose Tater!

T: The ref is trying to keep control but has lost it.

*Stick comes running down the aisle...as Crawford is up..the ref at the ropes yelling at DC and Jason to get the girls to stop fighting...Crawford runs towards Exo who is getting to his feet...Stick is in the ring and meets Crawford with a huge boot to the face...*

M: It's Stick and he just took Crawford's head off with that kick

*Stick yells at Exo, who picks Crawford up, they toss him to the ropes and nail the Last Call on him...Stick rolls out of the ring, as Exo covers...Exo yells for the ref, who turns around and drops down to count...*

M: no not this way.

T: They stole another victory Marv

*The ref counts the three, as Exo gets up and Stick slides back in the ring, they hug, as Judge and DC with Wilma get in the ring as well...Jason is holding Stacy as he looks on...DC, and Judge exchange some words, but then they all smile as they hold arms and raise them...*

T: If there was a problem, it doesn't look like there is one now.

M: Well, next week we will find out when these four men will be on opposite sides inside of the Structure of Doom.

T: It's going to be one hell of a show next week Marv.

M: Yes it will Tater, well from the IWO arena, this is Marv Rome saying good night everybody!

*end show*

-------------------------------------

Thanks to Corey for the Redemption banner, we are working on some more, to give the show some flavor.

Props to Glue for writing the Gorilla match..

Big ups to fox for his writing of the Josh/Public/Stick triple threat match.

Thanks to Skill for writing the Riot Makers match and the Force/Crusher contest.

and thanks to DrDoom for writing the main event, Corey/Cryptic match and the Juice/Dragon match.

Hope everyone enjoys, and if you have any questions are feedback please let us know..anything to make the fed better is appreciated.

Last edited by DC; 17 Aug 2007 at 09:31 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You messed up my entrance song.

Good match though. Good work guys on the show.
Old 17 Aug 2007, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
You messed up my entrance song.

Good match though. Good work guys on the show.

What is your entrance song?
Old 17 Aug 2007, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Awesome show as always.

Keep up the great work guys and I can't wait until Absolute Power
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Very nice show. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2007, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
What is your entrance song?
Can't Stand the Heartace* - Skid Row
Old 17 Aug 2007, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Can't Stand the Heartace* - Skid Row

That's what it says