ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption Month 15 Week 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2007, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption Month 15 Week 1

Promos are due by Saturday August 4th @ 5PM EST

World Title Match
DC (c) vs. Cryptic

15 Minute TV Title Match
Judge (c) vs. Jack "the Beast" Crawford

Tag Team Match
Josh & Jason w/ Stacy vs. Strictly Business

Singles Match
Unstoppable Force vs. Demon Alexander

Hardcore Match
Johnny Blade vs. Joker

Tag Team Title Match
Thugged Out (c) vs. Spice Boys

Hardcore Title Match
Black Dragon vs. Vanilla Gorilla w/ Peabody

Singles Match
Troy Alston vs. Crusher

Hardcore Fatal Fourway
Corey Taylor vs. Alli Sabbah vs. Ricky Thunder vs. Masque

Tag Team Match
Juice & neXus vs. Riot Makers
Old 30 Jul 2007, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

*The camera pans into the backstage area of IWO Redemption and the crowd roars with cheers from the sight of "The Epitome" Troy Alston. Troy stands humbled, yet beaten from his brutal match at Championship Dreams against the madman Corey. Troy got a spike shoved to his head multiple times, slammed into steel and fell from nearly 40 feet in the air. He is covered in multiple bandages and his face is somewhat of a mess. Chad Willard begins to speak.*

Chad: Here I am, with The Epitome, Troy Alston!

(massive pop)

Chad: Now Troy, we all saw your incredible...match if you want to call it, against your long-time rival, Corey. That match was simply one of the best of all time and I speak for the fans when I say, thank you and congratulations.

(chants of 'ALSTON')

Troy: Not a problem Chad. The Epitome is glad to hear that you all...approved of his match. Quite frankly, I do not care if my match against Corey was pretty, a technical masterpiece, or an all-out street fight. The fact of the matter is this, Troy Alston...is still in....the I-W-O!

(huge pop and continued chants of 'ALSTON')

Chad: And we are all happy to see that. I think the fans want to know, "How is Troy Alston feeling after the horrendous fall from the top of a ladder onto the announce table?"

Troy: How the hell do you think I feel? I fell from 40 feet into the air, smack dab onto a hardass announce table. Troy Alston is hurting from head to toe, arm to arm, my face is a mess, limbs aching, my vision fading. Hell yeah, Alston's hurting. Shoot, I ain't no superhero. You believe in superheroes Chad?

(crowd laughs and Chad looks hesitant to talk)

Troy: Who was your favorite one Chad? Wonder Woman?

Chad: I-I-don't believe in them...Enough of that. How do you feel about your opponent, Crusher, on this week's edition of Redemption?

Troy: You know Chad, what's with all these "feel feel" questions? You some kind of perv Chad? You wish you could get busy with the Epitome? You sick freak!

Crusher, I saw your match at Championship Dreams against Primate. And I saw you take him out indefinitely. And if you think, for the slightest second that this week will be a repeat, you're in over your head. I'm not Primate. A typical man would lay low for a while after experiencing what I did at Championship Dreams. My face is fucked, my legs, arms, ribs, back you name it. But am I going to stop just because I'm hurting. You bet your ass I won't!

Because the fact remains this, Troy Alston is BACK at Redemption, BACK even from all the injuries sustained at Championship Dreams, BACK to please the millions(and millions!) of the Epitome's fans, and BACK to whoop your sorry ass all over the arena!

(Troy shoves the mic back to Chad)

I think you have a new superhero to look up to Chad. And I'm standing right here...

*The crowd roars and the camera fades as Troy Alston's music plays...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The camera is once backstage as Jason and Stacy are seen,by the cheers from the crowd it seems as though they are delighted to see the #1 couple in the IWO*

April - I'm here with Jason where tonight you will team up with my man and a good friend of yours The Josh to take on Strictly Business,Jason what is going through your mind tonight just 24 hours after Championship Dreams took place?

Jason - First of all I'd just like to congratulate Cryptic on his win last night,it was a hard fought battle by the four of us but the better man won last night and that man just so happened to be you

*Crowd cheers for Jason's good sportsmanship*

Jason - Now as for tonight I team up with my good buddy The Josh to take on two wallstreet rejects who like to call themselves Strictly Business

*Crowd boos at the sound of the name*

Jason - Tonight they will learn why Josh and I are one of the greatest tag teams to ever step foot in this company,they may have had their title opportunity last night but they didn't come out successful,and the same can be said for tonight because they won't be walking out of the ring winners after Josh and I are through with them

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - You two are gonna learn a valuable lesson tonight...and that lesson is you don't mess with the team of Josh and Jason

April - Good luck tonight

Jason - Thanks

*Jason and Stacy walk off as the camera fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2007, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera comes into Judge's dressing room and we see Judge sitting in a chair with the TV title slung over his shoulder he is watching a TV showing his TV title match with Blade at Championship Dreams and rewinding and replaying the brutal moments from the match like both men going through the tacked table and getting beaten on whilst handcuffed and getting decked out with the barbwire two by four. The cameraman coughs and Judge turns around and sees him and gets up and faces the camera with the TV title still slung over his shoulder.*

Judge: *Judge claps slowly three times and then begins to speak*. Well done Blade. Last night you truly made me earn this title. You truly put me to the limit. But at the end of the day, like I always say, you can't escape Justice. You know, if it wasn't for all the backstabbing and cowardice you've shown me over the weeks leading up to our instant classic match last night I would have possibly even felt something I haven't felt for many people in the IWO in a long time....respect. But I'm sure we will meet again and I look forward to it. I look forward to bleeding again, I look forward to another concussion, I look forward to the sound of my bones crunching and dislocating, but most of all, I look forward to fighting through that pain and causing even more on your sorry arse and finally getting the pinfall and standing victorious again with the TV title held high screaming JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED! *Judge laughs as the crowd boos*.

You know the IWO fans were very lucky last night. They witnessed the formation of what I'm sure will be the IWO's greatest stable. Thats right. Myself, the TV champ, Thugged Out, the tag team champs, and the World Champ the one and only who defeated Force just like he said he would, despite all your stupid doubts and boos of jealousy, DC *crowd screams abuse and boos extremely loudly, Judge just smirks and waits for it to die down*. We are now The Unstoppables. That's right. We have taken the moniker of a the big man who's career we have finally ended. Unstoppable Force *fans pop for the name*. But enough about our dominance you need only to watch Championship Dreams to realise it.

This week I take on a man who has savagely torn through the ranks in the IWO. A man who refers to himself as 'The Beast'. A man who I'm sure would like nothing more than to obtain gold in the IWO and who's passion and drive is unquestionable. Such a shame for your career that you had to be booked against me though.

See Jack whilst you are indeed a beast here in the IWO you know, when you look deep down, that your not the only beast, not even the most ferocious and courageous beast. Oh no. You know that that right belongs.....to me *crowd boos*. Last night I fought through tacks, a barbwire 2 X 4, a garbage can, a steel chair, handcuffs, multiple concussions, the loss of litres and litres of blood and at the end of the match I still got to my feet and was the victor.

So I hope you are ready to lose blood Crawford, I hope your ready to feel pain, to go through hell and back with me this week cos I won't be giving you a choice. This is a battle of the beasts and we are about to see who is the biggest beast of them all. Who is the baddest man here in the IWO, the most brutal, and I assure you at the end of the day you will discover that no matter how hard you fight me, you cannot avoid the inevitable, my final sentence.

So Jack 'The Beast' Crawford, you have a big question awaiting you this week and I'm going to force you to answer it in the squared circle. What question you ask? Have you been living under a rock? I'll tell you the question alright and when your covered in blood and ashamed in defeat you'll know the answer. What you gonna do, what you gonna do, when the Judge...comes...FOR YOU!

*Judge points at the camera and then hoists his TV title up above his head as the camera fades out*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2007, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey
Default It Continues...

*The camera fades in on Corey stitching up the gash on his forehead from his match with Troy last night. As he threads the final stitch he lets out a subtle giggle and puts his trademark mask back on, stands up and heads for the exit of the boiler room. He is making his way back up to the main level of the arena and is met by long time nemesis The Joker.*

J: You really dissapointed me last night Mr. "Pure Insanity" Why is Troy still in the IWO? Why were you laying flat on your back when it was all said and done you has been piece of shit Corey Muhahahahahahahahahaha!?

What you are forgetting you make up wearing shit stain, is that I too am still here. The terror and havoc will still plague the IWO for years to come Joker. Remember some of the times you tried fucking with me Joker? Do you remember the feeling of that ever so sharp blade piercing your skin over and over as you screamed in pain? Do you remember being helpless and not being able to do a fucking thing about it! How about the time I threw you off the scaffold and through all those tables? What was Joker doing after that? LAYING ON HIS BACK LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! *Corey walks Joker until his back hits the wall and Corey gets right in his face* MAYBE THE TIME I MADE YOU FEEL MY PAIN WHEN I SET YOU ON FIRE IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT CLOWN BOY?! MAYBE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN EXACTLY HOW MUCH GREATER I AM THAN YOU EVEN ASPIRE TO BE. PERHAPS YOU NEED A VERY UPFRONT AND HONEST REMINDER OF MY ABILITIES JOKER!!

*Corey lunges like he is going to deck Joker in the face and as soon as Joker raises both hands to protect his face, Corey smiles and slaps Joker directly in his balls! The crowd and Corey are laughing as Joker falls to his knees holding his groin. Corey tiltls his head to the side a little bit and takes a step forward putting his hand behind Joker's head.

While that is very kind of you old friend. I will have to sadly decline your quick job offer until after the show. I have heard you smile like a donut better than anyone in the IWO.

*Crowd is erupting in laughter as Corey continues through the arena as it seems he is heading for the ring. Corey seems suprisingly peppy and isn't showing much fatigue from his match last night. Corey is nearing the curtain when a hand grabs him from behind and turns him around. Corey is suprised and looks ready to go 12 rounds with a bull. As he turns around he realizes that it is DC. The IWO champ is standing frim in front of Corey with the World Championship drapped over his shoulder. The crowd is cheering in anticipation as the two are face to face. DC smirks and shakes his head in a positive manner and simply walks away from Corey. Corey looks confused as he turns around and dashes through the curtain.*

"I push my fingers into my eyes...
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
But it's made of all the things I have to take...
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside...
If the pain goes on...
Aaaaaaaah!"

*Pyro explodes as Corey emerges through the curtain and stalks towards the ring. As usually the small group of Corey marks are going crazy and messing with the other fans. Corey slides into the ring, bitchslaps the announcer and takes his mic.*

I DON'T HEAR IT ANYMORE! WHERE IS IT YOU ASS RAMMING BUTT FUCK FANS?! I HEARD IT ALL FOR MONTHS! "Corey isn't what he was", "Corey has lost his swagger", "COREY'S CAREER IS DOWN THE TUBES!". I sure do not hear any of this talk after last nights amazing display of blood and violence. Troy and myself for the second year in a row put on a match for the ages on the biggest stage in this buisness. I'm sure there were some skeptics but as usual I shut them the fuck up. As much as it pains me to actually say this...Troy actually showed some brutality last night. That just goes to show what time in the ring with me can do to a man's mind. He was a rutheless human being last night and for maybe 2.5 seconds I enjoyed it. He still has quite a bit of toughing up to do though, being as I feel as great as can be while he looks like a one legged homo could take him down in a heart beat. While he appears weak....I'M STILL PUMPING! FURTHERMORE, I WILL BE HERE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME AND ONE DAY...ONE DAY I WILL CLIMB BACK TO MY SPOT AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT...OR YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT! Tonight is another step on my road to fulfilling my destiny. I am in a match that any idiot could see is in my favor. Any contest that does not consist of rules is my fucking game. The opponents that butt bandit Smith is intending on feeding me tonight does not make this very god damn difficult! Maybe they could do something to all of you pathetic fans out there but T......

*Crowd erupts in boo's and a huge fuck you chant can be heard throughout the arena.*

That really hurt...but we must be honest with ourselves sheep. First off, we have that towel head Alli. When was the last time that missle hugging faggot did anything for this buisness? He is old, he is past his prime, he needs to be sent back into the caves of the middle east with all the other Taliban faggots where he belongs. Next we have a n00b rookie bitch by the name of Ricky Thunder. This kid isn't ready for someone with my abilities, my determination, and my psycosis. Every new pup needs to get broken into this buisness I guess though. Smith must not like you kid...He sure is feeding you directly to the wolves by putting you in a Hardcore match with me. Look at it this way though Mr. Thunder. After this match you will then be a better and stronger man. Taking a beating from someone of my stature will do nothing but toughen you up and bring you one step closer to being ready for the main stage. Take this all as nothing more than a learning opportunity kid. Get ready to feel pain that you have never imagined. I hope your ready Ricky because you had better bet your bottom fucking dollar that I am more than ready for you!

*Corey smiles a bit and looks up into the lights and lets out a big sigh and shakes his head as he looks at the ground*.

Last...but certainly not least. The man who thinks he can be like me, that piece of shit "monster" known as Masque. I don't even know where to begin with this fucking guy. There has been so many attempts made by Masque to end my career, of course none of these attempts were a fucking success. I have had it out with Masque so many times and who the fuck always came out on top when it was all said and done? Thats right it was Corey, the real monster. The only time this fuck stick has ever had one over me is if he came at me from behind or had extra help on his side. Masque has pretty much tried everything possible to take me out, from him teaming with IWO's BJ queen The Joker to trying to scare me with some cunt that I burned in a fucking trash can. Lets just save the drama and fucking chalk up another win on the board for Corey since everyone knows in the back of their mind that I WILL MAKE THEM SCREAM, I WILL MAKE THEM CRY, AND I WILL FUCKING MAKE THEM BLEED! THE ROAD TO MY DESTINY CONTINUES AND IT WILL NOT END UNTIL I AM ONCE AGAIN THE IWO CHAMPION! IF ANYONE DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE IT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHERE YOU CAN GO FUCKING SUCK IT BITCH!

*Duality blasts on again as Corey makes his way up the aisle taunting fans*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!

Last edited by Corey; 31 Jul 2007 at 09:03 PM.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*Strictly Business are seen in their office as Public is tossing boxes of papers around*

Schmo: Calm down John, it's not over.

Public: Are you kidding me, do you realize that our shot is blown, that we probally won't get another chance at Thugged Out and the tag titles.

Schmo: That's not true, just because Plan C came up short, doesn't mean that Plan D won't work.

*Public stops what he is doing and looks confused he turns to Schmo*

Public: Plan D?

Schmo: Yes, Plan D, see Mr. Public you aren't the only one that can come up with a plan...and tonight when we get in the ring with Josh and Jason, they will personally see what it is like to hit rock bottom!

-------------------------

*Out of the shadows of a dark corner of the arena steps Joker*

Joker: Johnny Blade....Blade you stand here tonight humbled...humbled at the loss you took to a man that is weak...a man that has done nothing execpt beat you....

*Joker begins to laugh but holds his groin, and rubs it*

Joker: My pain is your pain Blade, you will feel the full effects of the dark side...the Cult is on a roll and now you will see what evil is all about....

*Joker tries laughing again but again crouches over*

Joker: And Corey you son of a bitch, I haven't forgotten about what you did to me earlier, your time is coming!

*Joker walks off*
Old 01 Aug 2007, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*Backstage*

*A discussion is being heard coming through a dressing room*

*Camera zooms onto a personalised name panel, designed with the peace logo to reveal that the occupant of the dressing room is none other than the peaceful one, Cryptic!*

*Camera man opens the door*

*Cryptic is seen talking to his mother*

Cryptic: Yes, mommy i changed my underwear this morning, i'm wearing my lucky pair of briefs for my match tonight, you know the pink silk ones that Granpa Joe passed down to me? Its really comfortable, but has a few brown stains on it, maybe its brownies or part of the design..

*Cryptic pauses as he listens to what his mom is saying. Cryptic smiles like hes pleased by what she has to say*

Cryptic: Yeah, i took those brownies you made for me, thanks. It was great, tried to have it with milk, but it was stale, so i fed it to Fluffy the cat, its eyes seemed to roll to the back of its head soon after it drank the milk, not sure why, guess the milk just tasted too good for him...

*Cryptic's mum quickly hangs up the phone...presumably to check on the cat*

*Cryptic hears a dial tone*

Cryptic: Mommy, you there? Hello? Oh.

*Cryptic then turns round and sees the camera man standing there. Cryptic puts the phone down and stands up*

*Cryptic smiles and pulls out the peace mic from his shorts*

Cryptic: Hello, peaceful camera man. I wanna talk to my peaceful brothers and sisters.

*Camera attempts to walk way*

*Cryptic interrupts*

Cryptic: No, wait, wait. At Championship Dreams the peaceful one entered a battle against three talented IWO wrestlers in what was an epic match in which my hand as i predicted was raised due to the aid of mother nature. Jason, Crawford and Giggles attempted to stop the unstoppable in my quest to restore peace to IWO so action had to be taken accordingly, though the peaceful one was very careful in taking such actions as i do believe each of my opponents are currently up and well, much to my delight, as causing injury to another is just not peaceful.

*Cryptic smiles like a man filled with joy*

*Cryptic walks up to his table which has a replica IWO title placed upon it*

*Cryptic picks up the belt and puts it around his waist*

Cryptic: My mommy got me this replica after my match. I wear this belt to show the peaceful people what the future IWO champion will look like once Redemption comes to an end tonight. You see tonight your saviour, your inspiritaion, your hero with no weakness to kryptonite... the peaceful one, Cryptic, goes into a match against that unpeaceful villian DC for the IWO title and tonight a new IWO era filled with peace and tranquillity begins.

*Cryptic looks up and smiles like some happy kid, likes hes imagining the future*

How do i know you wonder? Because with peace you can achieve great things and scale great heights while does who are not fall before the their make they last step to the top and DC shall fall tonight and he shall by the hands of the peaceful one, mmm, speaking of fall, i fell down yesterday and scratched up my new sneakers, i only got them the other day to celebrate my glorious victory at Championship Dreams. The store never let me get a refund, can you believe those darn unpeaceful fiends?! How could they rob a fellow human being? Now i feel that i've lost $10.95.

*Cryptic stamps his feet and has a grumpy look on his face, almost like a child*

Cryptic: But anyway, once i win tonight i can buy myself a better pair of sneakers, yay!

*Cryptic jumps around likes some happy and excited kid*

Cryptic: But on the topic of DC and the IWO title. I shall attempt to avoid the same actions i took against my opponents at Championship Dreams, by negotiating a deal, if DC surrenders which will be for a good cause and will benefit all once peace restored is in IWO. The deal will be i'll offer four shiny Yu-Gi-Oh cards to DC which are rare and diffifcult to obtain and all he has to do is either forfeit or just lay down and accept a defeat. This is the best deal and DC can still look at the IWO title whenever he wants and he can even touch it from time to time, can't get any better than that, right?! But should, DC decline then another deal can be negotiated...

*Cryptic grabs a remote control from the table and switches on his LCD screen*

*The LCD screen shows Cryptic taking offensive action against Jason at Championship Dreams*

Cryptic...but should no deal be made and me and mother nature feel action should be taken, then action shall be taken in the name of peace, because if you ain't peaceful, you ain't...NOTHING!

*Cryptic's phones starts ringing*

*Cryptic answers the phone*

Cryptic: Oh, hi, Mommy, guess what?! I was speaking just now and i never drooled once, i also...

*Camera fades as Cryptic continues his conversation*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mowin mufuckas down.

Juice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICKJuice is a STICK

:::Juice and neXus stand in front of a brick wall, discussing and exchanging unseen commodities, neXus' back to the camera. Juice looks up and the contraband is deftly moved to the saftey of the two gentlemens' pockets as they face the camera:::

Yo allright. Bou time you got here.

What I been tellin y'all? It comin. You ain't gonna know...you sho ain't ready, but this bitch about to hit, and you gon find out. Fo realz.

Some y'all might seen this at the show last week. Some y'all. That's allright tho. There'll be plenty of time for spotlight before this right here's said and done. I ain't gotsta worry bou that ri now. I got all the time in the world, and this ri hiahh...this bout what in front of me.

This it. The waiting is over. Fo all y'all that wan't at the Show last week...you missed some serious shit. Yo teevee di'in't do it justice, bra. Thas why you got to make them road trips fo shit like that.

But it's not about that. Championship Dreams was fun to watch, but now I gots to move forward. Live...for the first time on your...very own...teevee.

Riot Makers...Diet Fakers...I don even know what the fuck these clowns is all about, but they bout to catch an ass whuppin. Just like back inna day when ma'd send a cracka out to the backyard to find her a switch, mufuckas bout to get buss in they mouf wif that hardcore shit.

I might just spare one, or give a brother a fair one, but in the end, somebody gotta suffer.

And it ain't gon be me.

So when you sit yo fat greazy grille on yo couch, and you gettin ready to watch you some hardcore...you ain't gonna be able to do it, but try to be ready.

You gonna see shit erupt. You gonna feel it through your screen. It's gonna be cata-motherfucking-clysmic, so I hope you watching, and I hope any y'all fatasses with heart conditions and shit be sittin the fuck down, cuz the shit you gonna see gonna be fi'in to blow your busted ass pump UP!

Thas ri...you don't know...but this week...at Redemption...FINALLY...

...you gon find out. Try not to crap your pants, bitches.

:::Juice steps back, staring down the camera, neXus nods curtly, turns around and resumes the discussion with Juice while bringing back out the unseen items they kept from view:::

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

*The camera cuts to an empty courtroom where Jack Crawford is sitting on the Judge’s chair with a black suit and tie on holding a black briefcase.*

I feel like a different person when I sit up here. I feel like I have authority. With one bang of this gavel I could completely change….no ruin somebody’s life. And this would be my courtroom what I say goes, and if you don’t listen to me I will send your fucking ass to jail. Inside these walls tears would be shed as peoples lives will change all because of me. I can see why you would like this Judge it feels good to sit here in your big boy chair in an empty courtroom pretending you run this place. I mean look at me I pretended to be a Judge for what 30 seconds and I had a blast. You do this all day and every day, but I guess your mommy and daddy told you could be anything when you grew up. A doctor….a lawyer and probably even the President of the good old United States of America.

*Jack Crawford gets out of the chair, and walks to the back of the courtroom and sits in the very last row.*

Well you are 27 years old now and what have you done with your life? Are you a doctor? Fuck no. Are you the President? Fuck no. Are you a real fucking Judge? Fuck no. Judge I don’t hate you. You are a good man, and we are even both from the Big Apple. We both grew up watching the Mets and the Yankees, playing in the streets, and if you wanted Chinese Food at 3 in the Fucking Morning you could get up walk down your street and get it. You have to understand that this is business. This is my chance to make something of my career. I lost a match that would have made me number one contender for the heavyweight title. The little fucker, Cryptic who until yesterday hadn’t even done a real move somehow managed to win the match. What a bullshit ending to a classic match. But that was in the past…If I had won that match then we wouldn’t be facing each other. But the fact is that I lost that match, and now I have the opportunity to win the TV Title and I am not about to let that opportunity slip through my hands.

*Jack Crawford stands up, and pushes open both doors of the courtroom.*

Gene Smith made this decision to give me a shot at the TV title even though I lost my match at Championship Dreams. That has to tell you that Gene Smith has been impressed by my matches, because I worked my ass off not only in the fatal four way, but in every single match I wrestle. I give 110% every time no matter if I am facing some jobber or if I am fighting for a title each and every match of mine leaves the fans wanting more. This is why Gene Smith is giving me this golden opportunity. He knows that I am the future of this business and in a matter of years I will be carrying this company on my back. He knows that 30 years from now the kids who grew up watching me will be able to tell their kids that they got to see the hardest working, most deserving soon to be champion they will ever see. On and Judge you will soon learn that you do not want to get on my bad side especially after the night you had last night. You survived tacks, a barbed wire 2 x 4, a garbage can, a steel chair, and handcuffs not to mention all of the blood you lost. So if you think you can survive 15 minutes in the ring with “The Beast” tonight you are dead wrong. There is never a good night to step into the ring with “The Beast, but you have never seen me after a loss. After just 5 minutes with me in the ring you will be begging for mercy, and you will not get mercy from me.

*Jack Crawford walks out of the building. Jack steps out in the bright sun and puts on his aviator sunglasses.*

And now Judge that I have stepped out of the courtroom, and back into reality I am ready to go 15 minutes with you for your title hell I go 60 minutes for that title or whatever the fuck it takes to walk out of Redemption tonight with that TV belt around my waist. Judge you go around asking people what they are going to do when Judge comes for you, but I will give you answer. When you come for me I will hit the Belly of the Beast, and Blackout on you and send you to the hospital. Then what the fuck will you do when your medical bill comes for you?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*DC is walking through the backstage area when turns a corner and runs into April Century*

April: DC, I was just looking for you.

DC: Well you found me, what do you want?

*April looks around with a confused look on her face*

April: Where's Wilma at?

*DC laughs for a second*

DC: You know that's the thing with you people, week after week all you had to say was where is Wilma? Then you just stopped asking, now you want to know again...well don't worry about where she is, because it's none of your business...I don't go around asking you where that loser boyfriend of yours is...now do I?

April: Hey that's not fair!

DC: Life's not fair, now did you have something to ask me?

April: Yes I did, is Wilma the client?

DC: You just don't get it do you?...You know what, I will talk about all that next week, but if you don't have something important to say then...

April: No...no...I mean...last week DC, you beat Unstoppable Force, and now....

DC: That's right I did...last week I once again put Force in his place and shattered his dreams, when I walked out with the World Title!

*DC pats the title on his shoulder*

DC: You see once again Force choked, and now, well as long as I am the champ I don't plan on defending this title against him again...I have beaten everyone, and I will continue to do so...Go down the list...Force, Jason...Troy...no one has been a challenge to this belt...

*April interrupts him*

April: What about Corey, the man that beat you for the title over a year ago?

*DC looks at her and a perturbed look comes on his face*

DC: Corey Taylor...Corey is nothing but...

*a phone rings...DC stops talking, and reaches down to check his phone he picks it up and answers it*

DC: Hello?.....yeah hey Exo....what?...what do you mean Stick just broke into a volkswagon van?....yeah.....he took some Yu-Gi-Oh cards...no, I don't know how much they are worth...yeah...look tell him not to do any more damage alright?...a peace sign?....Yeah, I will be there in a few minutes...alright...cya

*DC hangs up the phone and turns to April*

DC: Where were we? Nevermind, look tonight, I will be defending the title against the Peaceful One....another guy that has never been pinned...well if he can stop smoking that mary jane, and put the pipe down, he should do a little studying...he should go back and watch a PPV...a PPV that had a world champion take on another world champion....a PPV that had a man that had never been pinned take on the greatest wrestler in the IWO today...a PPV that saw a streak come to an end...you see April I have been there before and tonight Cryptic finds out the hard way that his streak is over, tonight I will continue to be the World Heavyweight Champion, and as far as his little surrender comment...well Cryptic there will be no surrender...and just because you can pull off a move means nothing to me...our match tonight will be everything but peaceful...I am going to put on a clinic, and tonight you will see first hand what the dogpound is all about...Prepare yourself for the fight of your life Cryptic, because after tonight it may very well be your last!

*DC walks off leaving April standing in the hallway alone, thinking about how damn sexy he looks*...
Old 03 Aug 2007, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

* Blade obviously pissed off is in his locker room and seen throwing a chair against a wall causing a hole*

Damn i wasnt expecting that to happen, ah who gives a fuck anyway. Well if ya couldn't tell that jack off beat me for my title THE TITLE I BROUGHT A NEW GLORY TOO!! Judge you dont deserve that title considering i beat your ass how many times??!! The only thing that makes me happy was knowing i annihilated your ass when i beta you senseless with that steel chair, and honestly if i could i would do over and over again until your skull was fractured into many pieces.

But with the IWO seemingly being on a hardcore high for tomorrow's show it looks like i have to do this hardcore shit all over again, but what will make me happy is i get to just kill this wuss bag joker. Man i dont know if your gay by making those motions with your hand but i plan on beating you senseless like i did with Judge, all this frustration I have right now is going to be taken out on you and i dont care how many chair shots and how much barbwire, how many tables it takes and how many times i kick and punch you so I can feel good again. Your going to be a human punching bag for me tomorrow to take my aggression out on and i cant fucking wait.

Maybe it is a good thing that our match is going to be hardcore rules because im going to handcuff you to the ropes and take this chair...

* Blade picks up a chair wrapped with barbwire *

And smash your skull in and make you a bloody mess, the "Chair shot heard 'round the world" is going to be nothing compared to what ill do to you. Joker all you are is a joker and after tomorrow you'll be lucky if you can even be back in the IWO.

*Blade throws the chair on the ground, camera pans in on it and fades out*
Old 03 Aug 2007, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

What more is there to say?..I lost..I couldn't get the job done. I don't blame anyone else but myself for it. Did DC cheat?..Sure..But he got away with it..And that is really all that matters. .So...Where do I go from here?..With all the hype that I put into my match at Championship Dreams..It was more than lame to watch me fall flat on my face. I can do a couple things really..I can go through my career with a sullen, beaten attitude..Or I can continue being who I am..Which is the Unstoppable Force. I choose the ladder...I choose the ladder because I know that on any given night I am still the best in this business...Iknow on any given night I can beat DC and take his title...And eventually..Hopefully..I will get another chance to do so.

So..My way back to the top starts tonight with Demon Alexander...One of the absolute most overated guys I have ever seen in this company. He used to have it all..But somewhere he lost it..Let it slip..and never recovered...Now..this week...He will be notihg more than my own personal whipping boy. I need to take out my frustrations..My anger for not getting the job done at Championship Dreams. He will feel the pain..The dispair..the anguish that I failed in making DC feel. Demon..As far as I'm concerned..This week..You're not Demon Alexander. For when I stare you down in that ring..You are..DC..You are the man who robbed me of my destiny..Who robbed me of what everyone in this locker room knows I rightfully deserved..The IWO title. I will not only pin you Demon..I will take you apart limb from limb..And when I'm done with you..Your face will be unrecognizable..Your career will be over..And everyone will see...That I am still the best damn wrestler in the business today.

And then..Whether it is DC..Whether it is Cryptic..It doesn't matter. When you hold that IWO title..You're holding my property..And I want my property back. I made that title what it is..That title belongs to me..And whoever holds it will always have my attention. DC knows he lucked out big time at Championship Dreams..And if we ever faced each other again..The result would be very, very different. Cryptic..You may be the peaceful one..But if you want things in your life to stay that way..You'll lose this week. Because I guarntee you..If you win that title..I will take your head off and spit it down your neck so fast you won't have any idea what just happened. I am the Unstoppable Force..I will run over Demon this week..And I will..Reclaim my property...Demon..Pain is Mandatory..For..You.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is laying on the alter in the cathedral*

Am I going to complain...am I going to bitch that I did not get pinned, but I still lost the hardcore title? Oh Fuck'in no! I just extract vengeance on the souls who cross me.

I'm not going to goto the power that is, drop to my knees and suck his dick, so I could get the title back like other wrestlers do.

I got splinters in my ass from being slammed through a bunch of tables, but I'm not the kind of guy to bend over and wait for a nasty surprise from a prison inmate.

I applaud Dragon for his win and congratulate him on being new hardcore champion, but it means nothing to me. If I want to win the title back I'll just take it back when I want...if I want a title that someone else is holding, I'll just go out and take it. I'm not going to just lay around talking to the spirits that live here in the cathedral...I'm going to go out and take out any wrestler that wants to step up and face Demon Alexander.

*Alexander gets up and walks to the podium*

Speaking of getting screwed and complaining and bitching, my opponent this week is the Unstoppable Force. Force, you sure got screwed by 3...4...5 guys and you still have the nerve to stay here in the IWO...

...but than again, maybe you liked it, maybe you like getting screwed by multiple men...you sure want to try to wrip me tonight and I sure like a good S & M session, as long as its with one of the ladies of the IWO...not you Force.

Maybe you really want to goto bed with DC...that is why you going to be so illusionary in our match, you're going to think I am DC. Well let me tell you Force, you couldn't beat DC, so thinking that I'm DC is not going to help you much, but soon your illusion is not going to be fake for long because you're going to see me as the IWO champion and after I beat you and go on to take on DC with the title on the line, I will be IWO champion.

Force the pain that will be felt is you burning in the debts of hell.

*Screen Fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 07:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*Thugged Out are seen backstage, stepping out of the stretch Hummer, gold draped over their sholders...

Exo: Championship Life. Now that’s how this shit gets done. We rollin, and the client was very pleased with how things went down last week. Very pleased.

Stick: Yizzir. Thugged Out left as tag champs to continue living the Championship Life. DC retained his title against Farce. Judge is now the TV champ. The client is definitely pleased.

Exo: Now we got a couple issues that we need to tend to. Number 1. What’s the status with Smith:

Stick: I dunno, but Smithy needs to come the fuck on. Give us the Benjis, Smith and we'll have your back against anyone. CREAM nigga, ya ever heard of it? Cash Rules Everything Around Me. You give us the cash, we'll take care of the rest. You don't give us the cash, you could up hurt real bad, homie. Stop fuckin' delayin' this shit.

Exo: Yea I don’t know what the fucking delay is all about, but we gotsta get this shit taken care.

Stick: Time is money Commish. Our time is very valuable to us. Answer us soon, or the consequences could be severe. We're losing our patience. Give 'em the next issue.

Exo: Issue number 2. Our boy Jason. What up hommie? You ain’t lookin so hot these days. Ain’t touched gold since we took these belts off a you. Look around who we hangin with. Nothing but bling. Looks like there’s still a little hardcore belt out there you might wanna start thinkin about...

Stick: Speakin' of hardcore...we've been rakin' in all kinds of loot from Jason and Stacy's Sexcapades. The demand is so fuckin' high to see that ass, we've got a back order as long as my johnson! Now Jason, if you want a cut of this chedda, you gon' have to put that fine ass broad of yours up on the Friday and Saturday night showcase pole. You think the IWO pays good, wait til you see moneyflow from a sexy ass woman dancin' for a bunch of horny ass niggas.

Exo: Hell yea man, you might be able to afford that little outfit she's been dreamin' of. By the fuckin' way...what is this “Lost to the better man” bullshit? We seen you in action. You lost to a goddamned tree hugging faggot.

Stick: You need to stop all that sportsmanship homie. Look at Thugged Out, DC and Judge. We take care of number one, and fuck the rest. We all got gold, you don't got shit. What's next patnah?

Exo: And Issue Number 3. What the fuck are we doing fighting the spic boys again???

Stick: Fuck these gay ass clowns. We've destroyed them time and time again. We're sick of kickin' their sorry asses around. We ain't fightin' them bitches anymore after we kick their asses again.

Exo: Now let’s make this easy. I still got a little hangover from all the celebratin we been doing.

Stick: Fight hard and party harder. That's our way of life. That's the Championship Life. Join in, or get Thugged Out.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 08:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*Dragon is shown with Hugh*

Hugh: Dragon, let me be the first to say congrats on the title win. What do yo.....

*Dragon cuts him off*

D: Yes I won the title. I risked a lot in my match but I pulled it off. I planned the tables the whole night of the match, but it wasn't meant for Demon. I planned those tables for Josh. He was going to be the person I put through those tables, but in a turn of events in was Demon.

H: Well either way it helped you out in the end.

D: Yes, it helped me tremendously. See Demon at one point stole the title from me. Fair and square, well in hardcore terms anyways. Well I wanted to win it back fair and square. By taking Josh out of the picture, I could have focused on Demon one on one.

H: Well you did defeat a top wrestler in Josh for the title.

D: Yes, but Josh isn't hardcore, Josh doesn't know how to take a chair shot and get back up. When I sent the two off the ladders, and Demon flew, just flew like super man into a vat of kryptonite. Josh was left in a battle of wits. A battle of which I can say I hate. The punishment all of us took was worth everything to hold the title, but two people came up short, and lost it all. All was lost, but not to me, not to The Most Athletic Man in the IWO.

H: Well what about tonight, tonight you defend that title already against the Vanilla Gorilla, how are you gonna stop this machine?

D: You know I have been thinking about that, how do you stop this guy. Well, how many shots to the head can a man take from a chair, bats, pipes, and other objects. I guess we shall find out tonight. I have speed over this guy, there is absolutely no way this guy will beat me. Gorilla is on a run I will give him that, but Gorilla in the end I'll smash right through your spotlight.

*Dragon walks of screen with the title*

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote