ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption Month 14 Week 4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2007, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption Month 14 Week 4

Promos are due by Saturday July 21 @ 2PM EST

card subject to change

Tag Team Match
Jason & Cryptic vs. Masque & Joker

Tag Team Match
Black Dragon & Alli Sabbah vs. Jack Crawford & Mr. Giggles

Tag Team Match
Strictly Business vs. The Jingling Brothers

Tag Team Match
Thugged Out vs. Riot Makers

Hardcore non-title
Demon Alexander vs. Troy Alston

Table Match
Josh vs. Corey Taylor

Singles Match
Crusher vs. Vanilla Gorilla

Singles Match
Judge vs. Oko

Hardcore Match
Primate vs. Ricky Thunder

Off this week - DC, Force, Blade, Spice Boys
Old 16 Jul 2007, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

*Chad Willard, with an ice pack to the back of his head, hesitantly approaches Troy Alston's locker room. As he reaches the entrance, the door swings open and knocks Willard in the head, causing him to fall backwards. The crowd gets a laugh and Troy comes out, looking surprised.*

Troy: Chad, my boy! I was just going to look for you. You know, I felt kinda bad for kicking you from behind the other week, and I was wondering if I could make it up to you. One second....and watch the door.

(Troy retreats inside and brings out a suitcase)

Chad(snottily): Great, now you're going to tell me to pack my bags and get the hell out of here right?

Troy: Whoa, whoa, whoa Chad. A little bitter are you. I sense a lil anger towards the Epitome. That's understandable. Everyone gets a lil rattled after a 23 to their dome. I get it. But, let's see how angry you are after seeing this.

(Troy opens the suitcase and unveils $20,000)

Troy: You know what I want you to do Chad? Take this 20Grand, spend it however you want, and don't let me catch you working at the zoo again, alright? Now you won't need to. Look, it's all in one dollar bills just in case your raging hormones get the best of you and lead you to a strip club.

Chad(exuberantly): THANK YOU! OH MY GOD! Thank you! I don't know how to thank you! I'll pay you back I promise!

(Chad goes in for a hug but Troy pushes him away)

Troy: Yeah, yeah. Get the fuck on out of here. Free-loader...

You see Demon, I just made that man's dreams come true. I make many people's dreams come true. Every single woman I've been with. Everytime I step out to the ring, every IWO fan's dream is fulfilled. The fans have been catching on- and they have been paying me my respects as of late.

You, however, Demon, have no dreams at all. No ambitions. To me, you are a worthless piece of shit who gets hard on trying to scare and intimidate other people. Back when I first joined this biz, I was one of those people. Upon facing you in the ring, you were nothing but hype. I've faced you countless times which resulted in countless victories...for me. My dreams of becoming IWO champion were fulfilled...and you were one of the stepping stones to achieve it.

You may be the hardcore champion, and this match may not mean anything to your title, but Demon, get ready for your beatdown that everyone wishes in their wildest dreams.

Speaking of. Championship Dreams, is another step closer. And Corey, for how long your dream in the IWO has been, I will finally do everyone a favor, and turn it into your nightmare...

*Troy walks off to a mix reaction from the crowd with chants of 'Alston!' as the camera fades...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2007, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Jason and Stacy walk into the arena together smiling and laughing as they are approached by April Century*

April - Hey you two

Stacy - Hey

Jason - What's up April? How's it going with you and Josh?

April - Things are going great with Josh and I thanks for asking...I was wondering how you feel about tonight's match where you team with that weirdo Cryptic?

Jason - Heh..Well Cryptic sure is an interesting character and tonight we'll make quick work of those two clowns Masque and Joker,honestly I'm getting a little tired of beating their asses now but alas I'll do it once more tonight

April - At Championship Dreams he'll be one of the four men you'll be facing in a fatal four way...how do you feel?

Jason - I said it once before and I'll say it again and that's we may be partners now but at Championship Dreams that will all be put aside and it'll be every man for himself,and I'll do whatever it takes to win that match

April - Well thanks for the time you two!

Jason - You're welcome

Stacy - It's always a pleasure

*They walk off together still smiling as the camera fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*Joker is buring something in a trashcan*

Joker: A miscalculation that was what cost my team...Therefore, we are stuck without a shot at the gold. But revenge is in store, and this week Jason and your peaceful friend will find out that the darkness never rest and it never sleeps...Evil will prevail and the Ultimate Mindfuck will consume both of you

*Joker pushes the can over and laughs as the fire spreads on the ground*

---------------------------

*Schmo and Public are seen in an office talking about their match last week*

Schmo: it was great, we won the fatal fourway and now Strictly Business is in line for a shot at the tag titles

Public: Like I said Joseph, Plan C is working. Now this week we take out the Jingling Brothers and then it will be a piece of cake making it to Championship Dreams

*they both nod their heads*

--------------------------

*DC is in his locker room at the IWO arena*

DC: Tonight, is the last stop before Championship Dreams, tonight is the final chance for Force to back out of his match with me. Tonight will be the last night that Force can dream about being a champion. Tonight is his last supper. Tonight, Force will find out that next week, his destiny will shattered!

*DC walks out*
Old 18 Jul 2007, 05:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*Dragon is seen leaving the arena*

Hugh: Dragon? Hey, where are you going? You have a match tonight with Alli.

Dragon: I have something I personally need to take care of, I will be back to take care of Crawford and his pathetic partner.

Hugh: But Dragon you can't just leave.

Dragon: I have been reduced to a threat of a low card good for nothing wrestler. Giggles wouldn't be afraid of me anymore, I have something to take care of, and when I'm back nobody will remember what I used to be.

*Dragon gets in his car and drives off*

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Team Millen emerged victorious...does this suprise anybody? It was obvious which team was going to walk out of Motor City Madness with championship gold on their minds. For once is his life Matt Millen can celebrate a win, and now he goes back to his disappointing Lions, and lead them to another losing record. It was a great win for Team Millen, but I am letting each and every one of you know that now that one of you can possibly be standing in my way...denying me my shot at the title...I want to guys to understand one thing. Nobody is going to stop me from facing DC for the title at Redemption. Nobody.

However I seem to be jumping ahead of myself, because Championship Dreams is still a few weeks away. This week I will be teaming up with a superstar who I will be wrestling at Championship Dreams, Mr. Giggles. We will be facing two jobbers, and I plan on making quick work of these fools. Mr. Giggles, stay out of my way or pay the consequences.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*Backstage*

*Cryptic is seen pulling up to the arena on the peace mobile"

*Chad sees Cryptic pulling up. Chad approaches the van*

*Cryptic steps out grinning like he just won a $1m bucks

*Camera zooms in*

Chad: Cryptic, excuse me Cryptic, i was wondering if i can ask you some questions about your previous match and about your pending match tonight in which you team up against Jason?

*Cryptic looks at Chad and pulls out the peace mic from his pants*

Cryptic: Hello, oh peaceful one Chad, the questions you have asked me two quite pleasent questions so i shall answer them.

My match at Motor City Madness was an epic encounter that could and only had one outcome of which the peaceful along with my peaceful brothers, Jason, Crawford and Giggles emerged victorious. The result was already set before the bell rang because it was within my destiny to be on the winning side so that i can advance on to Championship Dreams and claim a number one contenders spot for the IWO title.

*Cryptic smiles and acts out that he has the title around his waist*

Chad: You, Jason, Crawford and Giggles made for an impressive team in your match and at one point it seemed that you were all friends, after creating such a bond how will if effect you in your fatal fourway against them?

*Cryptic smiles like a man full confidence*

Cryptic: Why it shall help me greatly...

*Chad interrupts*

Chad: How on Earth would it help you? They'll want that number one contenders spot, its all for one.

Cryptic: All for one, yes, but what we all want is something we have in common...and thats peace. Jason, Crawford and Giggles know that my quest is to bring absolute peace within IWO, especially after all these unpeaceful events involving DC and Thugged Out. Because of the objective i am trying to achieve Jason, Crawford and Giggle shall not stand in my way and may in fact aid me to victory, once the match is over we can go back to my place and celebrate, i've got loads of Disney dvds, gotta love Bambi.

*Cryptic looks up almost like he is imagining the future*

*Chad looks at him like wtf*

Chad: Well, one can dream, one sure can dream. Anyway, Cryptic, about your match tonight. Tonight you team up against the familiar face of Jason and you take on Masque and Joker in what should be a difficult match, what are your thoughts?

Cryptic: Difficult? Its only difficult when you lack faith in your ability, when you lack faith in mother nature and when you lack peace within yourself. Tell me, Chad, do you have faith in your ability to carry out an interview?

*Chad looks pissed*

Chad: Yes, i do whats that supposed to me?!

*Cryptic laughs*

Cryptic: Chill, dude, chill, gotta remain peaceful, don't allow your doubts to effect your sanity. But you see i have no doubts and with the aid or Jason and Mother nature by my side victory is a must and it shall be achieved. But i shall not underestimate Masque and Joker, they'll put up a fight and may even test me to my fullest potential, but defeat for them will happen, why you may wonder aside from me and Jason being better? Because those two men are not peaceful, especially that menace Joker and those who are not peaceful can not defeat the peaceful one cause if you ain't peaceful..you ain't..nothing!

*Cryptic starts walking away, a cool, calm walk*

*As Cryptic walks off he trips up on his shoes laces, Chad starts laughing*

*Camera fades*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 02:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*Thugged Out are seen walking backstage when they notice Jason and Stacy walking by, holding hands, and blowing kisses at each other tee hee...Just then, Chad Willard approaches with a suitcase full of money, Exo slaps him on the back...

Exo: O, hi Chad, how are you my man? You know, we never really get to talk.

Chad: um, hi guys, I’m uh...it’s great to see you!

*Chad smiles and tries to hide his suitcase while looking for a way to escape...

Stick: What ya got there Chaddy? Anything important? Is it something embarrassing? I bet it's your drag outfit that you wear to the bars after the shows. Come on Chad, tell us what it is...we won't judge you man.

Chad: Well guys...it’s uh, it’s really nothing...

Exo: I don’t know man. Somebody like you, walking around with something like that, might get you in a little trouble. But we be more than happy to offer our services of protection.

Chad: Uh, thanks guys...that’s uh...that’s really nice of you, but I think...

Stick: Here ya go Chad, it's our card. It has our number on it in case you ever need protection against people like...us.

*Stick smacks Chad across the face, kicks him in the gut, grabs the briefcase and slams it across his head*

Stick [opening briefcase]: Now what do we have he...OHHH SHIT!!! It's a whole gang of....Washin'tons? Man nigga this is chump change. Fuck it though, this'll come in handy at the strip joint tonight!

Exo: Stuff them bills in some fine pussy. Now, let’s move on to other matters. Next thing we gotta take care of is our boy Jason. Now jason, we wanna put your girl up in lights. We gonna see her name on the marquee, drawing some bennies. Of course, we gonna give you a cut of the take.

Stick: Man that broad Stacy is one prime piece of ass just beggin' to be showcased on the main stage Friday and Saturdays. She would bring in the loot man!

Exo: Just a little sometin ta think about. We’d hate to have to take anything from you, like your friend Chad down here...

*Thugged Out pick up Chad, dust him off, and give him a double spinebuster through the coffee table, which ends up spilling hot coffee all over Chads crotch.

Chad: ooooooooooooooowhyyyyyyyyywhaaaaaaaaa....whaaaaat. ...whaaaat abouuuuuuut yoooouuuuurrr maaaaatch toniiiiiiiiiiight...???

*Chad's eyes roll back into his head from the pain

Exo: What? What the fuck you doin askin about our match tonight? The Rotted Bitches? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Stick: Man fuck the Rotted Bitches. They ain't shit compared to Thugged Out. I've lost count of how many times we've beat their asses. I just want some fuckin' competition for a fuckin' change. Is that too much to ask?

Exo: Shut the fuck up Chad.

*Exo takes the briefcase from Stick and smacks Chad upside the head with it again.

Stick: Aside of makin' money and gettin' pussy, the client's happiness is top priority. We take care of the client's interests and the client takes care of us. It's a very easy formula for gettin' ahead and protectin' ourselves.

Exo: We watchin our own. Shit be looking like the Judge, Jury and Executioner out there last week in that shithole Detroit. We keepin the client happy. Sorry bout all this Chad, but you know how it goes.

Stick: Invest a little money Chad...if you had our services, you wouldn't be layin' there like a pussy that just got Thugged Out.

*Thugged Out walk off carrying the briefcase*

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 02:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Peabody is seen backstage near Gorilla's cage
"I know the damn fool has been losing a lot lately, but I'm changing that right now." Peabody holds up a cattle prod as two cops appraoch, one limping.

"Jereliah Peabody, you're under arrest for animal abuse."
"But, he's mostly human."
"Then you're under arrest for wrongful imprisonement and practicing medicine without a liscence."
"What if I gave you some of the pills?"
The cops then take the prod and shock the Gorilla.
"Good luck in the next match Mr. Peabody."
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to boos, he grabs a mike.*
Judge: Again I destroy another individual in a dominating performance and again I still wear no gold. But no matter, my time will come at championship dreams when I will win back the TV gold from Blade and my geatness will never be doubted again. See last week I escalated my intensity, I raised my anger levels, I brought the violence up another bar. Well Oko, this week I planned to do the same to you. But it turns out you got lucky and due to testing positive to steroids you won't have to face me. But it doesn't matter. Whoever I end up facing this week I am going to bring a level of violence to that not a word in the dictionary can describe.

Then at Championship Dreams with all the momentum on my side I will annihilate Blade and send him out of competition for good. Quite simply from now on, you stand in my way of gold I will not only destroy you, I will erradicate you from the IWO in entirety.

So come on all you jobbers and so called talent make a line and be the next one to proudly mutter through your broken face that you got destroyed by the one, the only....Judge.

So my mystery opponent for this week and Blade you both have a question which your careers and lives themselves depend on in the coming weeks. What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...for you!

*Judge leaves the ring to loud boos with a sadistic grin on his face*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 19 Jul 2007 at 11:22 PM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2007, 01:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

A week off..A week to rest..A week to gather my thoughts. A week to make sure I am the most focused I have ever been in my entire life. DC..There is no backdown..There is no backout..There is no retreat. I've told you and the IWO for months..That I was placing a bullseye on you..And on that title. Next week..I hit my target..And I will hit it perfectly. DC..Enjoy your last week with that title. Make sure you get all you can out of that feeling of being on top..Because soon..I will take it from you. I will end your run as champion..And start my own..once again. DC..You can't stop Destiny..And a week from now..My destiny..Will be fufilled. DC..Pain is Mandatory..For you.
Old 20 Jul 2007, 04:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*All the lights in the arena go out and a familiar and echoing laugh rages throughout the sound system...Many fans are yelling in anticipation as a single blood red spot light shines in the middle of the ring above Corey who is sitting on a table*

I'm the one talking right now so all of you fucking cum sucking homos so SHUT THE FUCK UP! *boos*

I must admit that I have been on a little bit of a slide compared to what I was when this company first reformed again. I was without a speck of a fucking doubt the most feared champion this place has ever fucking seen. Everyone of these "superstars" that has bled with me knows deep down that it was one of the worst nights of their lives, but what agony and suffering for most is fucking bliss for me. Everyone is going to fucking feel it again. The fear that I know is in the back off all of your minds will flourish. You all better start getting ready. Pack your fucking lunches, take your vitamins, and damn sure better get laid once or twice because.... *Climbs to a turnbuckle*....STARTING RIGHT FUCKING NOW! THE DARK DAYS OF THE IWO WILL COME UPON US ONCE AGAIN!

*Boo's shower throughout the arena again as Corey eats it up and waives his hands saying he wants more*

PATHETIC!! The IWO fans I remember were much much louder than this sorry ass excuse for a crowd. Almost as pathetic as that soldier ass ramming wanna be Josh. Give me a fucking break, I don't even know how many times I've put soldier boy in his place in my time around here. Your time in the IWO is clouded with nothing but dissapointment and dispear. What have you accomplished Josh? You have never been the top dog. You may be in the hearts of all the mindless sheep fans that applaud anything that is put in front of their stupid fucking faces but that means nothing Josh. Sometimes I really wish you could just fucking give it up already. Go back to boot camp and rape some new inductees like im almost positive you are used to. YOU ARE WHAT THE WWE LOOKS FOR ON SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT! A WORTHLESS BITCH WITH NO TALENT OR CHARISMA! *Corey points at the table* I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU FEEL AGONIZING UNDENIABLE PAIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL BE BEGGING ME TO PUT YOU THROUGH THAT TABLE BITCH!

*Corey marks are screaming in delight while many fans are still booing. Corey pulls a camera really close to his face*

Do not think I am forgetting about pretty boy Troy. If I am not mistaken, we tangled for my heavyweight title and when it was all said and done he was fucking laid out and I was the one carrying the gold. YOU BETTER ENJOY WHAT YOU HOLD DEAREST TO YOU WHILE YOU CAN TROY! THOSE HIV INFESTED WHORES, YOUR CARS, YOUR HUGE HOMES, YOUR FUCKING RICH COOL FRIENDS! Sooner than later you will lose it all. The feeling will crush that cocky arrogant persona you put out. You will be nothing Troy. You will be reduced to fucking the local ugly street whores at 25 bucks a pop while working at some piece of shit modeling agency. Of course queer porn would never be out of the question for you buddy. I can't wait to get my fucking hands on you one last time.

Josh...you are just the beginning. Everyone else is going to feel pure insanity once again. All of you better fucking watch and take fucking notice because there are no friends in this, you are all going to feel it. *marks join in* AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT BITCHES!!

*Duality plays over the PA system as Corey walks down the aisle to the back with purpose*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!

Last edited by Corey; 20 Jul 2007 at 05:00 PM.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2007, 05:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

* A bug is crawling on the ground when suddenly a foot comes down and squashes the bug. The camera pans up the leg to show that it is Demon Alexander*

Squashed...that what I feel the match last week was. Josh you just plainly suck...you got squashed. My head is still ringing from getting blasted, but Josh you suck...you couldn't hold your own in the ring, but I must move on to better things.

*Looks at the wrestling card for this week*

I guess I spoke to soon...I'm fighting Troy this week. Troy says I have no dreams. Well Troy, you are right, I have no dreams...I have nightmares....I have nightmares of seeing you as IWO champion again, but it is my chance now to make sure that does not happen.

While you are to busy giving your money away to hopeless individuals, I'm destroying everyone who wants to try to take this hardcore title away from me. Sure, the title is not on the line, but that does not mean I'm not going to be a total bad ass and take you to hell.

Josh, it seems you care about what the people think of you...it seems you care about what the women say about you...it seems you care about what you give to others...it seems you like to give what people wish for themselves.

Well I think you're nobody who thinks a lot about himself...women are evil, I wouldn't base my reputation on them...what you give, I just take...I wish you will just die.

I will get my hard on when I'm bashing you in the face with a chair and smeeling yor flesh burn in hell. Troy, believe me when I tell you this...this time you are my stepping stone and you will be squased like that bug.

*Screen fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2007, 08:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

*Camera zooms in on neXus who is in a training ring, leaning on the ropes*

neXus: That's right you fat pig, zoom in so all the retarded hick fans of this promotion can see me.

Finally all of you morons in the stands have someone to cheer for, and you so called "IWO superstars" have something to fear! My name is neXus and soon everything in IWO will run through me. I will do whatever it takes to win.

See you soon IWO...

*neXus punches the camera and the screen goes black*
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2007, 09:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hi...ummm...I don't usually do this, but I was given this videocasette in a paper bag. The guy just broke off a grip and told me to make sure you all watched it.

I was like, "DAAAAAAMN, that's it?" He was like yugh...he said it was gonna blow the roof off everything. I asked what he thought everything was...and he just got in my grille and said "EVERYTHING, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Typically I gets pissed at shit like that but I was just like..."Self, you need to take this man's money, deliver this man's goods and just get the hell on."

So here it is. Check it out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote