ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Month 13 Week 3 June 18, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2007, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Month 13 Week 3 June 18, 2007

*Fireworks go off in the arena and we go backstage to see Mr. Smith in his office on the phone*

Smith: Yes, yes trust me the IWO is on top of the world right now. I mean think about it, people are quitting TNA left and right, and the WWE just saw the death of Mr. McMahon...I have guys calling me everyday asking for a job...Yes, believe me this will be a great business decision for you Mr. Millen...Yes...I will see you at the arena in two weeks and we will go over what will happen in Detriot...yes...alright..goodbye...

*Smith hangs up the phone and smiles*

-----------------------

*Backstage we see the Mr. Giggles in his locker room, and on the table is a plate of brownies with a note that says enjoy...Giggles looks at them and smells them, then takes a bite..he sees the camera and gives a thumbs up...he continues to eat them as Tech Nine plays and we go back out to the arena*

M: Welcome everyone to Redemption and here comes the Tag Team Champions!

T: And the boos from the crowd are deafening...They hate Thugged Out

M: And why not Tater, after the tactics they have been using as of late.

*Thugged Out in the ring and here comes Johnny Blade the TV champion, he is met by cheers and then he is followed by the Hardcore Champ Demon Alexander*

M: What a team this will be

T: Two champions and there sure is a lot of gold in the ring tonight Marv

*Exo and Blade start it out as the legal men. Exo looks up and down Blade and laughs and then turns away. Blade rolls him up from behind. 1..kickout by Exo who gets up quickly and both men come in hitting simultaneous clotheslines laying each other out. Both men to their feet on the count of 3 and start exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. Blade with a boot to the gut goes to hit a DDT on Exo who blocks it and brings Blade up into suplex position. Showing his power he holds Blade in the position and walks over to his corner where Stick tags him and goes up top hitting a cross body on Blade as Exo finishes the suplex. Blade in a pinning predicament. 1…2..kickout by Blade with authority who sends Stick across the ring.*

Marv: Wow that a kick out both men really showing their power so far Tater.

*Blade attempts to run across to tag Demon but Stick runs up and grabs his shoulder but Blade turns around and hits a massive Yakuza kick on Stick and tags Demon who comes in and pulls up Stick and hits the heading straight to hell pile driver on him and covers. 1…2...Exo breaks it up and then heads back to his corner as the ref pushes him back. Demon goes to get Stick up again and behind the refs back Stick hits a big low blow on Demon followed by a enzeguri on Demon sending him to the mat. Stick pulls Demon up and pulls him by the head over to Exo in the corner who tags him and goes up top and they hit the 88.*

Marv: What a great tag move and this one is over if Blade can’t break up Exo’s pin attempt.

*1…2…Blade breaks it up with a baseball slide knocking Exo off to the outside of the ring. He helps Demon up and then is pushed back into the corner by the ref. Demon sees Exo on the outside getting to his feet and runs across and bounces off the ropes and runs up and vaults over the top rope with a flying cross body to the outside. Stick sees it coming and dives off the apron pushing Exo out of Demon’s path causing Demon to crash and burn on the outside. Blade climbs in and sees Stick and Exo getting up on the outside and charges in and hits a springboard tope con hilo to the outside collecting Exo and Stick perfectly.*

Tater: All men down and hurting badly as the ref starts to count.

*The ref starts the count. 1..2...3. Exo on his feet and goes after Demon who is back on his feet. Stick gets up and balances on the guardrail and hits a moonsault on Blade as he gets back to his feet. Meanwhile Exo gets the better of Demon and power bombs him onto the steel entrance ramp. The refs count is up to 6. Blade and Stick are up again and Sitck hits a boot to the gut and goes over and smacks Blade’s head on the apron and then goes to do it again but Blade blocks it with and elbow to the gut and goes to feed Stick back into the ring but Stick stops himself on the apron and using the bottom rope as leverage kicks back sending Blade into the guardrail. Ref is up to 8. Meanwhile Exo has Demon up and tries to feed him into the ring but Demon blocks with an elbow to the gut and turns around and DDT’s Exo into the ring apron which Exo bounces off and hits the floor. At the other side of the ring Stick goes to climb into the ring to break the count for his team but Blade manages to grab his leg, but Stick kicks him and slides in...the ref counts the ten and Thugged Out are the winners by countout.*

Tater: What a match and Thugged Out sneaks out a victory

Marv: I don’t think they care Tater I think they just wanted to beat the living shit out each other and their not done yet either!

*Demon realises its over and goes under the ring and pulls out a table and sets it up as Exo gets back to his feet. Boot to the gut and the Demon’s Dance through the table! Security rushes for Demon who gets a chair and starts beating on Exo with it before security get to him, grab the chair and hold him back. Meanwhile Stick is up and Blade gets the steel steps and smashes them into the head of Stick busting him wide open and sending him down to the mat. He pulls Stick up and goes over and hits the Death Drop onto the steel steps before security comes and holds him back. Both Exo and Stick are pulled to their feet by security and all men are pulled up and away from the ring with frequent break outs by all men trying to get the final beat down in.*

Tater: Wow Thugged Out won the match but I think its safe to say that Demon and Blade got the final word in there. Will that hardcore beating give the advantage to the Riot Makers when they take on Thugged Out for their tag titles at End of the Road? I can’t wait to find out.

*Demon and Blade celebrate until a voice is heard*

Smith: Wait a minute

*Smith appears on the video screen as Blade and Demon look up*

Smith: I see you two have felt the need to try and hurt my tag team champions...well I don't agree with your actions

*boos from the crowd*

Smith: It seems to me that as of right now neither one of you have a match at the PPV next week...well I have decided to change that...Next week both of you will be in action and both of you will be defending your titles....Against each other!

M: WOW! What an announcement

*crowd pops huge*

Smith: Next week it will be title vs. title in a 25 minute hardcore match with the winner becoming both the TV and Hardcore champion...good luck gentlemen

*The screen turns black as Blade and Demon stare at each other*

*break*

---------------------

*Public, Schmo, Joker, Corey, and Gorilla are in the ring...the lights go out and when they reappear Masque is in and the bell rings...the battle royal begins as Corey goes after Gorilla and both men throw haymakers at each other...Joker and Masque pair off against the tag team now called Strictly Business of Schmo and Public*

M: And all six men going at it in this battle royal

T: And Marv I have my money on the team of Strictly Business

M: Tater only one man can win

T: I know, but one of those guys has to pull out the victory

*Masque is trying to toss over Public, but Schmo comes up from behind and nails him...Just then Alli's security team runs in, they attack Schmo...Schmo trying to fight them off but to no avail..Joker helps out and they eliminate Schmo...just then Corey clotheslines Gorilla over the top eliminating him...Joker and the team, attack Corey who is trying to fight back but is overwhelmed...Masque tries to big boot Public, but Public ducks and Masque gets his foot stuck on the top rope..Public grabs him and tosses him over eliminating him*

M: Public with the elimination and he just tossed out one of the security guards...

*Public attacking the other one, but Joker tosses Corey out of the ring...*

T: It's just Joker and Public now

*Pubilc tosses the guard out of the ring, and turns around only to get dropkicked over the top rope and let Joker become the winner*

M: That was quick and Joker with the help of Alli's goons has just won the match

T: The evil cult wins again Marv

*break*

------------------------

*Josh is in the ring with a mic...the crowd cheering him*

Josh: It seems that each week, I have been screwed over...each week someone is trying to one up the king of all battle...well no more...

*Primate's music hits and out comes Primate and Oko*

T: Looks like Josh spoke too soon

Primate: Shut the fuck up....

*boos*

Primate: Each week you don't get screwed...each week you bore everyone to death with these accusations...and you know something Josh I am tired of your mouth...Tonight, just like next week I am going to beat the hell out of you...because tonight is a sample of what me and our guest ref Oko has in store for you punk ass!

*boos*

Josh: Oko as the guest ref, you have to be kidding me

Primate: There's no joke, It's pretty much a gurantee

Josh: I don't know how to tell you this, but you are wrong...You see I know who the ref is going to be for next week and it's not Oko

Primate: You know, how the hell do you know...

Josh: In fact let me introduce you to the special guest referee!

*the video screen comes on, as a clip runs saying that next week Crusher returns*

M: Oh my Tater, Crusher is going to be the special referee

Primate: this is bullshit!

*Josh is laughing in the ring*

Josh: Looks like I got the last laugh

*Primate and Oko seem pissed, but Primate stops Josh*

Primate: Hey Josh, hey josh...I wouldn't laugh so hard right now, because you don't have the last laugh

Josh: What do you mean

Primate: I mean that you might have known who the ref was going to be, but you had no idea about your gear bag.

Josh: what about my bag?

Primate: It's like this...I took a shit in your bag

Josh: What the hell?

Primate: who has the last laugh now bitch!

*Primate and Oko leave as Josh is pissed off in the ring*

*break*

----------------------

*We see Jed Jingling in the back laying on the ground as EMTs are checking on him...Mountain Song plays as Alli and Dragon come to the ring*

M: This is not good for the Jingling Brothers

T: You can say that Marv

*Ted Jingling rushes the ring...he slides in and is nailed by a shining wizard from Dragon...the bell rings..Dragon on top and punching away at Jingling's head...he then gets up and picks Ted up..he hits the fist of fury sending Ted to the ground..Alli is begging for the tag..Dragon tags him and Alli runs in and locks in the Camel clutch...Ted with no where to go taps out*

M: this one is over, and Sabbah and Dragon get the victory

T: Yeah but you have to think they were the reason that Jed didn't make it

*break*

*ad runs for End of the Road*

------------------------

*Cryptic stands in the ring as Giggles comes down the aisle, Giggles gets in and is staggering around*

M: the bell sounds and Giggles can hardly stand Tater

T: He seems a little out of it marv

*Cryptic talks to him, and helps Giggles lay down...he asks if he is alright, and covers him..the ref counts.....1....2...3...*

M: Cryptic just pinned Giggles in one of the oddest things I have ever seen in a wrestling ring

T: Very odd Marv indeed

M: none the less, Cryptic is still undefeated

T: how long until Cryptic gets a title shot Marv?

*backstage we see Alli talking to his guys...*

Alli: Trust me tonight is the beginning, it won't be long and Smith won't be able to ignore us anymore

*break*

-----------------------

Tater: Here come the Riot makers Marv who are scheduled to compete here against the Spice Boys tonight. They are an impressive tag team for sure and last week even handed beat thugged out their first loss. The Spice Boys are a tough team too though Marv, when they get going. It should be a good old fashioned tag match Marv.

Marv: Here come their opponents who look more ready than ever this week, perhaps looking for a rebound victory after last weeks defeat at the hands of Alli and Joker. Let’s see if they can pull it off Tater.

*Bell rings. Kage and Curry start it off. Curry runs in and hits a clothesline on Kage turning him inside out and starts pumping up the crowd as Kage gets to his feet. Curry comes in again and hits a second clothesline turning Kage inside out again. Then the same thing and he hits a third. Curry goes for the cover. 1..2..kickout by Kage.*

Marv: The Spice Boys out of the box on fire here Tater with some brutal clotheslines but the Riot Makers aren’t going down that easy.

*Both men up to their feet and start exchanging blows. Kage starts to get the advantage but Curry with a kick to the gut followed by a dropkick to the face sending Kage back to the mat. Curry Muncher pulls Kage up and whips him to the Spice Boys corner. Curry charges in but Kage gets his boots up and hits a german release suplex. Kage goes up top and waits for Curry to get to his feet and turn around and hits a moonsault landing on him, pushing him to the mat and in a pinning predicament. 1…2…Gel breaks it up, ref gets Gel back in his corner. Kage pulls Curry up and drags him over to the Riot Makers corner and tags in Sledge and they hit a double suplex. Sledge pulls him up and sets him up for a chokeslam. Curry Muncher manages to fight it with a boot to the gut and pushes Sledge back into the riot makers corner but Kage catches him with a chokehold from the apron and climbs in as Sledge tags him. They both hit a double chokeslam on Curry. Gel runs in and dropkicks Sledge sending him over the ropes and to the outside. Kage chucks Gel through the middle rope from behind. Curry is up and bounces off the ropes and charges in at Kage who turns around in time to get speared through the middle rope to the outside. All men up on the outside as Curry bounces off the ropes again and charges in and flips over the top rope crashing into everyone on the outside.*

Marv: everybody down and who will take advantage?

*Curry and Kage, the two legal men climb back into the ring and Sledge and Gel exchange blows on the outside. Curry Muncher charges at Kage who moves and Curry crashes shoulder first into the steel post and stumbles out towards Kage who whips him against the ropes and hits a drop toe hold setting him up for the Oakland sweep. He hits the 619 and then goes for the hurricana pin finish. Meanwhile Sledge hits a boot to the gut on Gel on the outside and sets him up for the pile driver and moves over to the steel steps and walks up them.*

Marv: Sledge is looking to hit one of his finishers on the steel steps as Curry is in trouble with Kage looking to complete the Oakland sweep for the win. Can the Spice Boys fight out?

*Sledge hits the Sledgehammer on the steel steps on Gel at the same time as Kage hits the hurricane pin on Curry. Sledge covers a bloodied Gel on the outside at the same time as Kage has the cover on Curry. The ref counts. 1…2…3. Riot Makers get the win.*

Marv: Wow. A big win by the Riot Makers here tonight and the Spice Boys just didn’t quite have enough in the tank.

Tater: The Riot Makers are a powerful team and at End of the Road Thugged out are going to have their hands full.

The Main Event tag match:
Tater: This next match is our huge main event 8 man tag match Marv. Here comes Primate and Oko who look set to give a beat down to Jason and Josh in preparation for their match at End of the Road.

Marv: Now here come their opponents, Josh and Jason who had a bit of bad luck in the tag team match last week and I’m sure are looking for revenge, and more than capable of carrying it out this week Tater.

Tater: Now here’s a man I don’t want to mess with. Its Judge and he looks more focused and more intense with each week leading into End of the Road. He’ll be looking to prove a point against Force here tonight.

Marv: For sure Tater and now we have the dominating powerhouse aptly named ‘the beast’ making his way to the ring and this is his first time to shine in the main event Tater lets hope he lives up to the hype.

Tater: Only two men left to go and here comes the World Champion DC who’s actions of late have been nothing short of despicable. I wonder how he will work with Judge here tonight and whether their alliance will continue and they will be able to take down Force and his team again this week.

Marv: Speaking of Force here he is! The one and only….Unstoppable Force! He looks pissed and slides into the ring and signals to his team mates he wants to start this one off. He is pointing at DC who he obviously wants to get a early beating to here tonight. But DC brushes him off and tells Judge to take out the trash. So we have Judge and Force starting this one off. What a way to get things under way in our main event.

*Bell rings. Judge charges in but Force hits him with a power slam and covers. 1..kickout by Judge who is quickly back to his feet as both men exchange blows with Judge getting the better of Force. Judge off the ropes and charges in at a groggy Force for a clothesline but Force sees it coming and ducks, Judge off the opposite ropes and comes back and takes a massive belly to belly suplex flipping Jude right over. DC starts to climb in the ring but the ref sees him and goes to stop him telling him to hold the tag rope. In the ring Force goes over to Judge and goes to pick him up but Judge with a massive low blow followed by a big time DDT. Judge then spits a few times on Force before moving over to his corner and tagging in Oko.*

Tater: Nothing but disrespect from Judge who of course couldn’t keep things above the belt but we have come to expect that from Judge.

*Oko comes in and does the all around stomp on Force and then pulls him to his feet but Force pushing him off and whips Oko against the ropes and puts his head down to flip him over but Oko kicks Force in the head sending him stumbling back. Oko off the ropes charges in and hits a cross body on Force. Covers. 1..kickout by Force sends Oko flying across the ring. Oko straight up to his feet and charges in again at Force who gets him in a chokehold and hits a massive chokeslam on Oko. Josh wants the tag and Force goes over and tags him in. Josh charges in and hits a few elbows on Oko before bringing him to his feet and moving behind Oko and he hits the three Germans as the crowd counts them. Josh signals for the Call for Fire as the crowd cheers.*

Marv: This could be it, it could be over if Josh hits this!

*Josh pulls Oko up but Oko with a thumb to the eye causing Josh to turn his back and Oko hits a back cracker on Josh and covers. 1…2..kickout by Josh. Both men to their feet and lock up. Power struggle lock up with Josh pushing Oko’s shoulders to the canvas. 1..2..Oko pushes back and gets Josh’s shoulders on the canvas. 1..2..Josh pushes back and twists Oko around and out of nowhere hits the Call for Fire! Josh covers. 1…2…Primate comes in to break it up and is pushed back to the corner by the ref. Josh pulls Oko up again and goes for a scoop slam but Oko drops behind Josh and goes for a schoolboy roll up. 1..2..kickout by Josh and Oko and Josh both scurry for the tag. Josh tags Crawford who runs over and pulls Oko back into the middle before he can tag out and locks in the Crawford Cruncher.*

Tater: Oko in a world of trouble now as ‘The Beast’ has been unleashed!

*Crawford pulls back hard on the hold but Oko fights it and gradually pulls himself to the ropes and gets there and Crawford breaks the hold. Oko staggers to his feet and is turned inside out with a big clothesline by Crawford. Crawford goes up top and signals for Oko to get up which he eventually does and staggers towards Crawford’s turnbuckle. Crawford leaps onto him and hits a hurricana which Oko stumbles back up from and walks straight into the Belly of the Beast! Crawford goes up top and signals for the Blackout.*

Marv: Oko is gone. He is in no condition to get out of the way and is about to be blacked out by ‘The Beast’!

*Primate runs in and pulls Oko back into their tag corner whilst the ref is counting Crawford to get off the turnbuckle. DC tags the annihilated Oko as Crawford who hasn’t seen that Oko has been pulled out of the way flies off the top with the Blackout and he crashes and burns badly.*

Tater: Now DC in to pick the bones of Crawford that’s just disgusting!

*DC picks Crawford up who is nearly lifeless after crashing hard and points to Force before hitting The Bust on Crawford. He staggers back arms raised in arrogant victory and Judge makes the blind tag and comes in and covers. 1…2…DC pulls Judge off of Crawford and asks him ‘what the hell he thinks he is doing’. They get up in each others face and push comes to shove.*

Tater: Uh Oh I thought the egos of these guys might clash. What’s going to happen here?

*DC pushes Judge on his arse and waves him off and climbs through the ropes and starts walking up the ramp. Force sees what’s going on and drops off the apron and charges in and hits a double axe handle clubbing blow from behind on DC sending him down on the entrance ramp. DC staggers up and Force starts hailing in with the big right hands. DC catches one and starts fighting back. They brawl all the way up the entrance ramp and out of the arena.*

Marv: Force and DC have just left the building! They don’t care about the match they just want to beat the holy high hell out of each other! Meanwhile Judge and Oko are the legal men.

*Whilst Judge is watching Force and DC fight up the ramp Oko makes the tag to Jason who charges in as Judge turns around his the JKO! He covers. 1...2..Primate breaks it up this time with a baseball slide knocking Jason off. Primate goes back to the corner. Jason and Judge both up on their feet and Jason charges in but Judge hits him in the face with a big boot and Jason goes down hard. Judge goes up top and goes for the Guillotine leg drop saying ‘this ones for you Force’ before he leaps off. Jason rolls out of the way at the last minute and Jude crashes and burns. Jason goes up top now as Judge to his feet and Jason hits a missile drop kick on Judge from the top rope. Judge goes down and Jason again goes up top and this time goes for a frog splash on Judge. Judge gets his knees up and Jason rolls off in pain and into the corner where Josh tags himself in and climbs in. Meanwhile Judge tags in Primate who charges in and Josh looks up and….*

Marv: Spear! Spear! Spear! Primate just broke an already beaten down Josh in half with that Spear and he covers.

*Crawford comes in and tries to break it up but Judge also runs in and hits a dropkick on Crawford sending him over the top rope. The ref counts for Primate. 1…2…3. Its over.*

Tater: Wow that a match but in the end Primate picks up the win for his team. We’ll see you all next week at End of the Road!

*end show*

---------------------

Thanks to DrDoom for writing the Riot Makers Tag Match, the Thugged Out Tag Match, and the Main event

Last edited by DC; 18 Jun 2007 at 03:08 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2007, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

cool and all, but just curious. How'd we get our asses kicked by someone who didn't promo??? Am I missing something?

Also, am curious, how we "sneak" a victory when we tried to put our opponents back into the ring?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2007, 08:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Don't look at me thats a modified ending to the match I wrote...ask DC.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2007, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

yea i agree with the guys above, how did I kick your asses and i didnt promo. I wish i was able to but i had a really busy week and every time i started the promo i never finished cause i had something to do. Ill definitely have a promo up this week for sure. Good show tho

Last edited by John_In_HIFI; 19 Jun 2007 at 02:15 PM.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Thugged Out won the match, but afterwards they got beat down...the promo only had to do with who won the match...Blade didn't promo and his team lost...promoing has nothing to do with moving a storyline along...trust me on this guys...it will all make sense eventually...I know it doesn't seem to make sense right now, but belive me it will all makes sense in the end...Give it time and be patient, I ain't the WWE, I'm not trying to rush a storyline...
Old 20 Jun 2007, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Thugged Out won the match, but afterwards they got beat down...the promo only had to do with who won the match...Blade didn't promo and his team lost...promoing has nothing to do with moving a storyline along...trust me on this guys...it will all make sense eventually...I know it doesn't seem to make sense right now, but belive me it will all makes sense in the end...Give it time and be patient, I ain't the WWE, I'm not trying to rush a storyline...
o, ok. I didn't really understand. We're still new to this and are figuring it out. I thought that maybe, because we post our promos as a team, that it only counted for one or something. I trust in you DC

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote