ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption Month 13 Week 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2007, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption Month 13 Week 3

Promos are due by Thursday at 9PM EST

8 Man Tag Match
Judge & DC & Primate & Oko vs. Josh & Jason & Force & Jack Crawford

Tag Team Match Non-Title
Johnny Blade & Demon Alexander vs. Thugged Out

Tag Team Match
Alli Sabbah & Black Dragon vs. Jingling Brothers

Tag Team Match
Riot Makers vs. Spice Boys

Singles Match
Cryptic vs. Mr. Giggles

Battle Royal
Joker vs. Masque vs. Schmo vs. Corey vs. Public vs. Gorilla
Old 09 Jun 2007, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Jason and Stacy are shown sitting in a room with Mad Hugh Miller*

Hugh - Well Jason you asked for this interview time

Jason - Yes I did

Hugh - First of all I'd just like to wish you good luck in your World Title match with DC

Jason - Thank you but were not here to talk about that right now

Hugh - Yes well tonight you team up with Josh,Force,and Jack Crawford in an eight man tag match against Primate,Oko,Judge,and the World Champion DC...what is going through your mind right now?

Jason - Well the first thing is to win obviously and to get some revenge at the same time

Hugh - How did it make you feel last week when Primate and Oko cost your team the match against Judge and Thugged Out?

Jason - It pissed me off and I plan on getting some revenge tonight against those two pieces of shit and the same goes for Judge who I'm just getting so tired of beating the crap out of,I've faced Judge so many times it's lost all meaning to beat him but I will do it again tonight

Hugh - Do you think you will be able to co exist with your partners tonight?

Jason - Well of course I know I can with Josh and I learned I can trust Force but I'll just have to wait and see with this new up and coming rising star Jack Crawford,I hope I can trust him and be able to get along with him tonight so we can go out there and kick some ass

Hugh - One more thing and I know I've mentioned this before...how are you feeling going into your World Title rematch in two weeks in DC's hometown?

Jason - I know going into it I won't be very well liked but I won't let that stop me from becoming a two time World Champion

Hugh - Well Jason and Stacy I'd like to thank you for this time

Jason - You're welcome

*They get up and shake hands and leave as the camera fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2007, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

*The shot opens up with Primate opening an envelope. He takes out a piece of paper, and instantly looks pissed.*

Primate: Oh what the fuck!?

*Oko comes into the shot from somewhere.*

Oko: What's wrong?

Primate: Look at the god damn card for tonight. Look who we face. Fucking Josh and Jason, along with Force and that Jack Crawford kid.

Oko: Well what's so bad about it?

Primate: How many times to I have to beat Josh's ass until he gets it? How many times will it take until he realizes that this beast is not one to be messed with? How many times will it take him getting his head pounded in by the animal until he realizes that you don't stick your fingers into the cage. God dammit. *crowd boos*

Oko: We're facing two previous world champs and your worried about Josh?

Primate: Oh I'm not worried about him. I know I can beat that little piss ant into the ground. I'm just getting tired of doing that.

Oko: Dude don't worry about it. Look, in a few weeks you'll have Josh in the most debiacle structure ever thought up in this business. Not only that, but I'll be the speical guest referee, and you can put your money on that. Josh won't stand a chance, there is no way Jason can interfere the beatdown, we'll finally put Josh in the hospital, and we'll be done with him, and can move on to bigger things. Don't worry about Josh man, he's not competition. He's just some dumbass jobber who's riding on Jason's coat-tails. That's who I'm worried about. Him and Force.

Primate: So what do you intend to do with them?

Oko: Oh I have a few ideas. You've teamed with DC before havn't you?

Primate: Yes, and we made a damn good tag team too.

Oko: Excellent. Not only that but we should have Thugged Out on our side as well. Also Judge has proven before that he can hang with the best, maybe not beat them, but he won't be in the way at least. From my perspective, if we play our cards right, we should come out victorious. Also not to mention, I have a little wild card to throw into the mix.

*Oko pulls out the stun gun. Primate smiles.*

Primate: Awsome.

*camera goes black.*
Old 09 Jun 2007, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

*A fire is burning in a trash can*

Joker: You see this is just sample of what happens tonight...Because tonight, the flames get high, and the heat turns on...Alli Sabbah has made me see that evil can go down another road to success.

*Joker then pushes the can over and the fire catches on to the yard*

Joker: tonight, the fire spreads and for those in the battle royal, your flame gets extinguished tonight, because the Ultimate Mindfuck is your future!

----------------------

*Schmo and Public are backstage arguing*

Schmo: Look the plan backfired, but tonight we can change all that, we get back on the same page and tonight I win the battle royal

Public: You? Why not me?

Schmo: Have you forgotten who the leader of this group is?

Public: Yeah well...

Schmo: Calm down, just stick to the plan and everything will pay off in the end, now come on

*Schmo leaves the room as Public watches*
Old 11 Jun 2007, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge is seen backstage and is approached by Hugh for an interview*
Hugh: I just wanted your thoughts on this week. Again you are in a tag match. This time an eight man tag. Do you think you can pick up the win again this week?

Judge: Do I think I can pick up the win again this week? I know I can pick up the win again this week and then I'll be one more step towards finally sending Force away from the main event into the mid card where he should have gone along time ago. See last week Force had all kinds of up and coming talent to hide behind. He had the Josh, my own personal favourite jobber but hey I'll give the kid one thing he keeps fighting his way back into the scene and of late hasn't looked to bad. Then he had Jason who really has all the talent in the world but somehow has this dellusion that he keeps whipping my arse despite the fact I've pinned him to the mat on several occasions. I guess keeping track of his win loss record ain't high on his priorities. But hey, if I had as many losses as him on my record I wouldn't want to think about it either.

Hugh: In the end you pinned Josh for the 3 and Force didn't get the chance to play a very big role in the match.

Judge: That's cos Force doesn't want to play a big part in the match. I'm sure he was elated when he discovered he'd have another face to hide behind in this weeks match. The face of Jack Crawford who has been dominating on his path of destruction here in the IWO against jobbers and new comers alike. I ain't no jobber Crawford so prepare to be intiated into the real world of wrestling, Judge style. But back to Force.

See Force will do anything to avoid wrestling me until he has to. Cos deep down he knows he's scared of me. He knows I've grown in talent and surpassed him and he just doesn't want to give it up cos he's too damn selfish Hugh. TOO SELFISH TO GIVE UP THAT PAYCHECK, TOO SELFISH TO MOVE ON FROM THE MAIN EVENT, TOO SELFISH TO LET THE FANS GET BEHIND A REAL CHAMPION, TO SELFISH TO LET ANYONE BUT HIM GET AHEAD!

Hugh: But...but...he's a favourite of the people. He's a true hero in the ring.

Judge: Yur just another delluded fan aren't you Hugh. Too happy to buy his merch and cheer his name because you realise that deep down your just like him. Another disillusioned hack who's career is coming to an end. Well at End of the Road I end your career Force and there will be no one to hide behind. Last week I took your dignity. This week I take your moniker and at End of the Road I take your dream and your career with it. So anyone who decides they wanna stick up for Force in this match. You have been warned. So all of you delluded idiots better ask yourself the question you will all be facing this week if you step into that squared circle with me. What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...for you!

*Judge looks over at Hugh and the camera zooms in on Hugh's shirt and we see its an Unstoppable Force T. Judge shakes his head saddened. All of a sudden a look of fierce range comes over him and he grabs the mike from Hugh and starts beating the shit out of him. He then rips off the Force, which is covered in blood, and tears it in half before storming off. Camera fades.*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 11 Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*DC climbs out of the limo steaming, he slams the door as the camera man comes up...DC looks around, then at the camera*

DC: What the hell is this? The champ shows up and no one is here to interview me? Figures, I get no respect, not from the personnel here, not from the fans and not from you people!

*DC points to the cameraman*

DC: Just like this week, what respect do I get one week before a PPV? I get stuck in a match with the four guys that the IWO hails as its good guys...A rookie...

*DC laughs*

DC: A rookie in the ring with me? Are you kidding me? Smith has lost his mind...you see no fancy nickname can make you be on the level that I am on...Crawford, tonight you get your first taste of the main event, and don't get used to it, because it will be your last...As for Jason and Josh, well how many times do I have to beat you guys? Come on Josh should be disabled by now...and Jason you got lucky, you understand..you got lucky that Smith decided I should defend my title..but Jason luck won't win you the world title....

*DC takes the world title belt off his shoulder and holds it then shows it to the camera*

DC: This belt is mine, and Jason you won't take it away, just like Force won't take it away...Force you lost last week, a trend you are starting to become familiar with..you see the road you are on has a lot of bumps, and tonight you get one more, another bump that is going to take a little piece of you...a little piece of you that will hurt you...you see Force when you get to Championship Dreams, if you get to Championship Dreams...you will be broken man...Tonight I make damn sure of that...because my teammates are proven, these men have been on a roll, they have taken out Josh and Jason, they have proved to everyone that they are main eventers, tonight the Dogpound is open and tonight, you check in, but you won't check out!

*DC pushes the camera guy then walks off*
Old 11 Jun 2007, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Masque….you need to learn to stay out of other people’s business. It was supposed to be Demon vs. Dragon one on one for the hardcore title. You come in with a barbed wire bat, and raise hell. You almost took Demon’s head off with your swing, and then you grind his face against the barbed wire. Then comes Mr. Giggles to kick your ass. Then Ali and Joker come and all of a sudden it is a 4 on 1 handicap match. Then yours truly comes, and cleans house until Masque takes a cheap shot at me with the bat.

As the match finishes for Demon and Dragon it was just beginning for me and Masque. You used that cheap shot with the baseball to take advantage of me during the beginning of our match, but in the end the better man prevailed like he has for the past two months.

Now this week I have my first real test as an IWO superstar. All of the other challenges IWO has sent as me I have overcome with no problems at all. Now as Judge & DC & Primate & Oko face Josh & Jason & Force & myself I will finally have the opportunity to show the IWO what Jack "The Beast" Crawford is made of. No worries though, because Jack Crawford takes shit from nobody, and Judge, DC, Primate and Oko are the definition of nobodies....atleast when I am done with them they will be.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2007, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Everyone stumbles..Everyone falters. It's a fact of life..You just can't win them all. Thats what everyone says. But..I don't believe that..Why?..Because I should win them all. I shouldn't have a problem winning them all. Now..I lost...Technically. Was I involved in the finish last week?..Obviously not. I was way too busy beating Stick's oversized head into the ring steps on the outside. Now..at first glance..Eh..No big deal..nothing was really on the line in that match..Right?..Wrong. Because of that loss..And..My uncontrollable temper..My title shot is now hanging in the air...I now have to defend my title shot against Judge at End of the Road. Let it be a lesson to you everyone who had to watch this unfair travesty last week. Don't lose...Ever. Because that'll just give them an excuse to screw you out of what you've earned.

Am I upset about the whole thing?..It's obvious I am..And I think rightfully so. But..I am the farthest thing from being afraid of Judge. See..This big bastard thinks he'll be my judge and jury at End of the Road..But he won't. I'm sure he was jumping for joy when he heard about the match..I'm sure he already has a title celebration marked on his calander. Cancel your plans. I've beaten you before Judge..And it is no sweat off my back to go ahead and do it again. Judge..You can't get in the way of what you can't control..And you can't control destiny..You can't control fate. And my fate is to meet DC at Championship Dreams in the biggest match in the history of the IWO. The bastard thinks I'm selfish?..Too Selfish?..You're even a bigger moron than I thought. You have to be selfish here. Thats what it is all about baby. You want those planes?..The women?..The money?..The titles?..You have to put yourself first. Judge..You're not coming anywhere near my title..Bank on it. In two weeks..I'll show you that.

But..On to this week..Another big tag match. Another waste of time. Now don't get me wrong. Do I want to win?..Absoulutely..Will I go in there and be my ass-kicking self like I am every single week?..You bet your ass. But this is all just a prelude to the inevitable main event of championship dreams. There are 8 men in this match..But you have no clue...How bad I wish it was 2. Just myself and DC. But I know that DC doesn't feel the same way. He loves these matches..He loves getting others to do his dirtywork for him. He loves the fact that he doesn't have to come in contact with me, and can still watch me be beaten down in a match. That time is slowly comng to an end DC. Soon..You won't have 6 other men in the ring..Soon...it will be just me..and you..and your title...And believe me..that day cannot come fast enough.

To my partners this week..The message stays the same...You watch my back..And I will watch yours. I know we have a rookie to take care of in there..And we will all have to be on our best to pick up his slack..No offense to ya kid. I know you'll be on your game Jason..And lets just hope that Josh is able to at least show up. To my enemies..Primate..Your big dumbass is as sure as done for if you dare to get in my way..So I suggest you don't...And Judge and DC..I'd love nothing more than to weaken both of you before our confrentations..And thats exactly what will happen this week, take it to the bank. Whether my team comes out on top or not..This week..Judge and DC will be taken down a notch...The countdown is on to Force regaining his gold..And the journey starts..Now. Pain is Mandatory..For you.
Old 14 Jun 2007, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

[Thugged Out, along with a confused IWO referee following, are shown walking down a street,mid-day with a few people scattered about]

STICK: Yo nigga, we gotta fight these two broads tonight, Juanita Blade and Dame Alexandria or some shit. Our tag titles aren't on the line, but it wouldn't matter anyways. Watch this my nig.

Exo [talking aloud to himself]: O shit man, what the hell you got going on now?

[STICK attacks a balding white guy, smashing him in the face with his title belt and then covers him]

STICK [to ref]: Yo nigga, get over here and make the damn fuckin' count!!

[referee runs over and reluctantly makes the three count]

STICK: Yeah!!! This nigga can't be touched!

Exo [laughing]: What the hell are you doing? That’s pretty funny but we gonna get busted or some shit.

STICK: Nah dawg, ain't none of these pussies gonna say nothin'. Give it a shot yo. Shit is fuckin' easy as the pie we was hittin' last night.

Exo: What??? Nah man, I don’t need that kinda trouble.

STICK: Fuck that man. Don't be a pussy like that nigga Force.

Exo: Yo, back the fuck up man and check this shit out!

[Exo attacks a hispanic from behind with a chop block, then picks him up and hits a powerbomb on the curb and covers him]

STICK [to ref]: Yo make the fuckin' count for my nigga, I don't wanna hurt your punk ass!

[referee reluctantly makes the three count again]

Exo: Damn, beatin down that wetback was a breeze. I don’t think we gonna get much of a challenge tonight either. Just splitting skulls.

STICK: Now let's show Juanita and Dame what we're really gonna do to them tonight...

[STICK low blows a black guy with an afro, then picks him up and hits a spinning backbreaker]

STICK: Yo Exo, finish The 88, nigga!!!

Exo: Shit dawg, we aint even in a ring!

STICK: Hit the boot off that fuckin' busted ass car yo. You touchin it might add some fuckin' value to it!!

[Exo jumps onto the hood, walks up the windshield and onto the roof, then jumps off hitting a boot to the guy's skull, flipping him onto the sidewalk]

[referee gets down to make the three count]

STICK: No count needed nigga, this dude is out for ten. Lights out man.

Exo: You know what Stick? I feel just a bit more interested in beatin down little Johny and Alex. Then we headin down to Alanta and hittin some o them sweet Georgia peaches. Got a chance to take a little revenge on the Ridiculous Makers. Things just keep rollin. Now let’s get to the ring and Thug these punks Out.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2007, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is standing in a dark area with a bright glow in front of him*

Call it luck...call it help from above...call it whatever you like...I'm still hardcore champion. Many thought I would not make it through the night, but I'm still standing bright in front of this light...hey that rhymes...that reminds me of my opponents at Redemption this week, but first lets mention that this match is a tag team match and everyone knows what I think of tag team matches.

*A video is shown of the siturations Demon Alexander got into with his tag team partners in tag matches in the IWO*

I tell my tag partners time and time again, not to get in my way. Do they listen? Apparently not. I hope...well I don't care if this Blade dude will listen to me or not...he will get sent to hell just like anybody else. Johnny Blade, you can do your own thing in the ring, but just stay out of my way...hey I rhymes again...Did you hear that?

*Demon Alexander turns his head as the camera pans out it shows Alexander standing in front of a can filled with fire trying keep warm with a bunch of homeless guys standing next to him*

Did you hear that?

YYY.......es, mr. Alex....ander

You guys look like those two rappers...crappers...bangers...whatever these kids like to call themselves these day.

Tttttth....ugged oot....

Yeah, I think that's what they're called...just a bunch of sinners to the flesh. Talking about driving their dicks from a chicks ass to out of her her mouth...that sure is a long member...

I llll....ike them

Well, with no teeth in your month and can't even speak you're probably related to them.

I no re...ated

Shut-up already.

*Demon Alexander shoves the homeless guy's head into the fire*

Ahhhhhhhh....

Thugged out, I don't care about how many woman or men you like to jack up with your loads or how many animals you like fuck and get you dick stuck in a goat's ass...believe me it happens...I've seen it when I walked in hell and that is where you two are surely headed.

Hot pokers up your ass and there is plenty of your kind down below getting roasted, toasted and burnt to a crisp and when they ask you why are you down here...you can say Demon Alexander showed you the way, bitch.

*The homeless guy is screaming in the background as the screen fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2007, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*Music hits*

*Cryptic walks down to ring, cool and calm as ever and with a bag of brownies*

*crowd pops*

*Cryptic steps into the ring and pulls out the peace mic from his shorts*

Cryptic: Last week i picked up another impressive victory. With one glance into my focused eyes, Joe quickly realised that he wasn't up against just a peaceful man, no, no, he realised that he was also up against mother nature and this resulted in him taking drastic measures to escape my wrath!

*crowd pops*

Cryptik: Tonight, the peaceful one, i Cryptic shall celebrate my dominace within IWO by endulging in some home made brownies, so come on up kids, come take some brownies!

*kids from the crowd run into the ring and plunged their hands deep into the bag, grabbing brownies in the process*

Cryptik: Be sure to save me one.

*Cryptic smiles at the kids and jumps around like some kid*

*the kids finish taking brownies*

Kids: Thanks, Cryptic, you're the best!

*Cryptic smiles*

*Kids leave the ring and go back to the seat*

Cryptic: Ah, enjoy them kids, my mom made them and its very yummy. I'm gonna have one now as well...

*buts as Cryptic puts his hand in the bag, he realizes that they no more brownies left*

Cryptic: Oh...the brownies are finished, what a shame. But anyway, tonight i am up against that Giggle guy again. This is a man i have defeated before, each time the challenge being less than the last, so tonight set your cameras up my peaceful brothers and sisters cause you're gonna need a camera to catch my photo finish.

*Crowd laughs and pops*

*Cryptic smiles and throws up the peace sign*

Cryptic: How am i so confident? Because i am one with peace and one with mother nature whereas Giggles man is one who lacks peace in their heart and those who lack peace, are not peaceful and if you ain't peaceful, you ain't...

*crowd finish off sentence*

crowd: nothing!

"music hits*

*crowd pops*

*Cryptic leaves the ring*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2007, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*Dragon is seen walking into the parking lot*

Dragon: Each week you guys end up helping me. Thanks, but you know I don't need you to become champion.

Alli: Yes, but my services are in need of a great power, your young, and your really pushing to become a name in this business. We are here to make that happen.

Dragon: Well yes I am a great wrestler and I have always proved that, and now I will be a 2 time hardcore champion with or without your help. All I know is that tonight we have the Jingling Brothers.

Alli: Yes tonight we will destroy the Jingle Bros and then later we will win you that hardcore title. Joker is ready on my signal to come in and help out at any moment.

Dragon: I'd rather not use it, but if we really need him call him, but I have one thing, why did Masque attack Demon. What did you do to get him to follow you?

Alli: I didn't Masque acts on his own drum I have no idea whats going through that beasts mind.

Dragon: Alright, well I'd hate to be on the bad side of that, but its time to get ready, call Joker and let him know the game plan.

Alli: Our team of DARKNESS will spread chaos throughout the IWO tonight.

*Dragon and Alli walk into the arena*

*Sledge walks into the Riot Makers locker room*

Sledge: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Kage is seen dancing to the Spice Girls*

Kage: Tell me what you want what you really really want? .................................................. ......The Tag Team Titles.

Sledge: Your an embarrassment to society you know that?

Kage: Yeah, but hey we face the twins of this band tonight, I'm finding loopholes.

Sledge: Tonight we have to continue winning, to go into the PPV with a winning streak. Then we have to beat Thugged Out for the titles. Get your head out of your ass and concentrate on winning.

Kage: I got these two bitches no problem. For what it's worth these guys are the laughing stock of the IWO. We can take them easy.

Sledge: Then lets go take them now.

Kage: Yeah boy, it's on Spice Boys, Y'all can't fuck wit us.

*Riot Makers get pumped and rush out of the locker room*

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2007, 10:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The show will be posted on Monday, sorry for the delay.