ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption Month 13 Week 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2007, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption Month 13 Week 2

Promos will be due by Thursday June 7, @ 8PM EST.

As we get closer to End of the Road, the IWO is graced with two title matches for Redemption

15 Minute TV Title Match
Johnny Blade (c) vs. DC
-DC uses his rematch clause to go after the television title. Will DC hold two titles after this week? Will Blade be able to prove that he should have a shot at the World Title?

Hardcore Title Match
Demon Alexander (c) vs. Black Dragon

-The champ has to be exhausted coming into this week. Will he be in any shape to compete after that brutal match last week with Judge? Will Dragon's new stablemates play a role in the match?

Singles Match
Jack Crawford vs. Masque
-The Beast has been on a role, but now he must face a man that feels no pain. Will Crawford once again overcome the odds? Or will Masque show Alli Sabbah that evil is the path to greatness by making an example out of The Beast?

Tag Team Match
Alli Sabbah & Joker vs. The Spice Boys

-Sabbah teams with his new team member and try and put away the fan favorites. Will the Spice Boys extract revenge for the assault they took last week?

Singles Match
Cryptic vs. John Public w/ Joseph Schmo
-Can the hippie remain unbeaten? Will the plan finally work for Public? What part will Schmo have in all this?

Six Man Tag Match
Thugged Out & Judge vs. Unstoppable Force, Josh & Jason w/ Stacy

-Thugged Out want revenge on Force for costing them the match last week, can they coexist with Judge in order to get it? Is Judge part of the client's plan? Is this DC's way of stopping Force from getting to Championship Dreams? Jason has been on a roll, will it continue, and is Josh in any condition to compete?

Singles Match
Primate w/ Oko vs. Kage w/ Sledge
-Primate and Oko were denied last week, but now the animal gets a chance to rebound in singles action. Kage and Sledge got a huge win and now a title shot, will their streak continue, or will Primate get the best of Kage in one on one action?

Tag Team Match
Jingling Brothers vs. Corey & Gorilla w/ Peabody

-The Jingling Brothers picked up a win last week, can they do it again? Corey and Gorilla have been losing lately and now two of the most brutal men in the IWO team up. Can Peabody get them back on the right track?

Off this week are Oko, Schmo, Sledge and Giggles
Old 03 Jun 2007, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*This Fire Burns hits and the crowd goes wild as Jason makes his way onto to the ramp with Stacy by his side of course,they walk down to the ring together and Jason grabs a mic as they both get in the ring*

Jason - Man this crowd is hot tonight!

*Crowd begins to cheer louder as Jason just smiles*

Jason - Now I'm just going to get right down to it and not going to waste anytime,tonight Josh and I team up with the man known as...The Unstoppable Force!

*Crowd cheers at the sound of that name*

Jason - We take on the team of Thugged Out and Judge

*Crowd boos at the sound of those names*

Jason - Now I know when Judge comes out here later to talk he's going to do the same old boring routine about me and call me the "walking STD" and yata yata yata...well tonight Judge once again I face you and tonight it won't be different from any of the other numerous times I've faced you...well actually it is because I'll partners but the only thing that won't change is that I'll have no other choice but to kick your ass again

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Then we got Judge's partners the so called gangsters Thugged Out...who are always talking how many bitches they're gonna fuck or how drunk they'll get at the club or about the time where they both got so drunk they sucked each other off

*Crowd laughs and so does Stacy*

Jason - This time Thugged Out it's not for the tag team titles...this time it's just about doing what I do best and that's beat the living the hell out of whoever stands in my way and tonight it's you two clowns along with Judge and after it's all over you'll wish that you never got in my way

*Jason puts down the mic and leaves the ring with Stacy,the walk up the ramp together holding hands the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 05:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge is seen backstage being stitched up after his brutal hardcore match with Demon*
Judge: Last week I sent a very clear message to you Force. This week I give you a tasting of the beating that is to come. A taste of the end of your own medicine, a taste of pain, a taste of your own blood, a tase of the end of your main event career, a taste of...the end of the road. This week I will take a little of the respect you've lied to obtain. Next week I will take your moniker. I will become the new Unstoppable Force. Then I will take your title shot. Finally, we will come to the end of the road Force...the end of the road...for you.

See I'm even prepared to team with thugs for hire to take you out Force cos I will do anything to get my hands around your neck and never let go. I WILL CHOKE OUT ALL YOUR DREAMS! I WILL CHOKE OUT ALL YOUR AMBITIONS! JUST LIKE YOU CHOKED OUT MINE, JUST LIKE YOU CHOKED OUT MY CAREER BEFORE IT COULD EVEN TAKE OFF YOU SELFISH SON OF A BITCH! *Judge calms himself again*

You see Force there is nothing left that you can do to stop me. I have already accepted pain is mandatory for me. Hell we have both seen our fair shair of physical pain in our careers here in the IWO. But I've had to endure something much more than physical pain Force, oh yes. I've had to endure watching my dreams fly out the window, watching the fans turn on me, watching the pay check that should have been mine go to you, watching all my effort amount ot nothing but the odd TV title shot against a man who won't even take me on man to man.

But Force, you are yet to discover this type of pain. But my quest to change all that is about to begin. *Judge pushes the doctor away and stands up with the needle the doctor has been using to stitch Judge up left swinging still attached in his forehead*

Physical pain is mandatory for both of us Force, I've accepted that. The question is have you? You haven't even experienced true pain yet Force. But you will.

As for you Jason I don't need to call you a walking STD thats like calling an apple an apple there is no need cos everyone knows what it is. But in fairness I realise you've come along way. Its just a shame that you too have fallen under the deceptive spell of Force and as a result, if you get in my way, I'll be forced to make you see the truth about Force, and I will have to do it in a way that will not be pretty. So stay out my way Jason and let the big boys do the fighting.

With that said I guess there is only one more question to ask yourselves. What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes *Judges pulls out a stitch* for*he pulls out another stitch*...you! *Judge pulls out his remaining stitches and the doctor freaks out and tries to attend to him as he is bleeding profusely. Judge pushes the doctor away and looks into the camera. He licks his blood of his lips and storms off. Camera fades.*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2007, 06:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

It looks like the IWO management has other plans in mind for me, and I will have to wait my turn for IWO championship gold. I guess I can't complain, because I will get my shot, and when that time comes IWO will be wishing they had given me my shot sooner. I will draw ratings like you wouldn't believe, because face it the fans love me. I would be a freshing face in the main event picture instead of the same old 3 or 4 people every single week.

IWO will keep throughing these challenges at me, and I will keep knocking them out of the park. Last week I demolished Vanilla Gorilla, and this week I will do the same to Masque. Masque is nothing more than a fucking outcast who got lucky and made something of his life...I guess. I mean IWO jobber doesn't exactly look good on your resume, but it is better than nothing. And after this week Masque, you will wish you had never signed that deal in IWO.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2007, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC is sitting in a room with cameras all around, he turns to the camera as the World Title is around his waist...he smiles*

DC: All of you watching are probally wondering, DC why the smile? It's simple tonight, I am smiling because despite the little setbacks that have plagued myself and Thugged Out, tonight will truly be our redemption...You see the client has worked out all the details and tonight, some of our biggest rivals will pay the price!

*DC pauses and laughs to himself*

DC: Tonight, Force you will have your hands full with the Tag Team Champs, and the guy that should have won the battle royal, Judge...You see Force you are going to have a tough road ahead of you, and tonight will be the first stepping stone in a path full of boulders.

*DC looks down and takes the title off, then holds it in both hands and stares at it*

DC: This is what you want Force, this title...this title is what everyone wants.

*DC puts the belt across his shoulder and looks back at the camera*

DC: This title is what Johnny Blade wants..but Blade you don't deserve this belt, you don't deserve to be a champion at all...that's why tonight I take away your gold...tonight you lose your status as a champion when I walk away with the title i made famous...You see Blade you came here and I made you what you are...I took away the hardcore title from you and I gave you every oppurtunity to win it back...Finally you did, and you made a name for yourself..but that was last year Blade, and while you might be better now, the fact is that so I am...

*DC rubs the title*

DC: I am the World Champion...the best in the business...and Blade tonight I will win...tonight I get a another victory over you...and this time I take home more gold..this time I show everyone that a garbage wrestler like yourself can't compete in this league..you have proved nothing about being a true wrestler..week after week you have barely kept your title...the time limit is all that saved you Blade, and trust me fifteen minutes is all I need to break you and make you humble...Blade tonight you go to the Dogpound, and when you leave you will be neutured!

*DC laughs and walks off*

-------------------------

*Joker walks out of the Emporioum*

Joker: Finally pain will come to those who laugh at me...

*Joker walks around towards the back of the building and through a gated alley as the camera man stops following him*

-----------------------

*Public and Schmo are sitting in an office, Schmo begins to talk*

Schmo: So tonight, you get that hippie.

Public: Yes I know.

Schmo: So you know I will be in your corner.

Public: yes.

Schmo: We have to do something.

Public: don't worry about tonight, our time will soon be here.
Old 06 Jun 2007, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Oh..Thugged out..I'm so so so....Soooooo...Sorry. I mean..Did I really cost you your match last week?..Was that really my bad?..Oh Goodness..I guess it might have been. Maybe you didn't catch the little warning that I gave about watching your back?..I mean..I didn't think you guys had motor skills..And this pretty much proves it. I bet you're pretty upset..I bet you want to just get your hands on me worse than you have ever wanted to get your hands on anyone else...And I know why Thugged Out..Because I took your invincibility cloak away. You were running roughshod through this company..And no one was able to oppose you..Until I came along. But hey...The show is called Redemption right?..and I guess you'll get your shot at yours this week.

Now let me put to rest all the rumors right now that I won't be able to get along with my two partners..Because I believe I will..I know I have had had a storied..Bloddy past with Jason..And I've roughed Josh up more times than I am even willing to count...But when it comes down to it..We all share a common interest..Our interests can all be moved along by winning this match. It's quite simple..They watch my back..I watch their's..And we just don't have a problem...And if Josh isn't in any "condition" to compete..Thats fine as well. I don't need to Josh to take down Judge's big fat ass..Or Thugged Out. Sit it out my friend..It's surely no problem for the Unstoppable Force.

But Thugged Out..Is there a problem for you?..I think there is...Where was your assistance when I came out and royally screwed you out of your match last week..Where was DC..Where was your partner this week Judge..Where was anyone to back you up?..What?..You can do all of DC's dirty work..Yet when it comes time for him to give it back..He doesn't come through?..You're walking a fine like Thugs..You've made a lot of enemies backstage..And no one seems to be willing to risk their hide to give you assistance. That's just not good now is it..Thugs?..How much faith can you have in your boy DC when he obviously doesn't have any in you?..Think about it..If you're smart enough to comprehend it.

DC..As you as you go..The countdown is on to our showdown my man. I am more than ready..And I know you better be. I'm glad you're still mentioning my name though..Really lets me know that you care. Whatever path you try to put in front of me..I will foil it..And whatever boulder comes in front of my path..It will get tossed out of the way...Your time with that title is about to come to an end..And very..very..soon. But hey...You might want to worry more about that Crazy sumbitch Blade tonight..He just might sneak up on you. Now onto Judge..Who is obviously still steaming over the fact that I beat his big dead ass in the battle royal. Get over it buddy..I have the number one contendership..And you don't. Life moves on..Get a hobby..A House..Go get a girlfriend..Oh wait..I don't know about that one either. Listen Judge, don't worry about how much pain I can handle, because I assure you that I can handle enough..Just worry about how much pain you will be in once my team destroys yours. Good luck this week..With those wimps "having your back."

I personally took it upon myself to destroy this whole Thugged Out/DC faction..And I take the second step towards it tonight. I made no secrets about my plan..I told you all to watch your backs..And if you weren't able to do so..Than so be it. Thugged Out..My team and myself will take your pride from you tonight. You will be humbled..Because it must be done. Then and only then will you earn any kind of respect around here. Judge..You don't need to be humbled..You just need a reality check..One my team is more than willing to give to you...And then..DC..I will take your title from you...And no..Not the TV title you hope to win..I want the big prize..And you know that. I will send you back down the ladder of this company..Because you never deserved to move up it..And I will..Be the next IWO World Champion..And pain will..Be Mandatory..For you.
Old 06 Jun 2007, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

* we see blade calmly standing in front of the Camera *

DC while i may not be getting exactly what I want here i still get a chance to kick your ass and show you whos boss now. I had heard what you said about me saying you made me, no one makes Johnny Blade, I made Johnny Blade, I proved to them that I am a tough son of a bitch and showed i can hold a title of my own. What did u do? you screwed me out of a title and I won it back kicking YOUR ass in MY match!! doesn't sound to me like you made me, sounds like you got your ass kicked by me if i have to say so my self. Now this "garbage wrestler" shit lately Ive been taking to heart because in case your blind ass doesnt notice what garbage have i shown in the ring? What moves have I been doing? Who beat two former TV title holders with wrestler moves? Once more In case you couldnt figure out who that was, it was me. Now when you say garbage I take that to heart because Ive been proving lately that Im Not a garbage wrestler and I can stand with the best of 'em. This belt around my waist I earned the right way and wrestled for it and won it. I asked for a championship match and made sure i walked what i had talked.

*Blades takes his belt drops it to the ground and smashes his fist into a locker next to him*

It dumb mother fuckers like you who make me pissed off and what you said is going to bury you down into a hole.

*Blade smashes his fist into the locker several times causing it to dent in*

See that? thats what i plan on doing to your face when you get into the ring with me because when you piss me off you will regret it. I beat your ass in the razor and barbed wire match with a wrestling move and now with out barbwire and razors and straight wrestling i will beat the hell out of you and pin you or make you tap out. That belt you have around your waist everyone wants but Im the one who deserves it more than anyone else because I fought to where i am now and dropped the hardcore shit cause I knew that to get the big time you need to advanced. You said that you've gotten better too well just wait till you get into the ring with me because I plan on pulling out all the things I know on you and beat you this time and show you what can happen.

*Blade takes his belt and secures it around his waist*

I figured you forgot about this, but the last time i faced a World Champion i beat him not once but twice, even though both times were not title, but if they were you'd be seeing me as world champion. DC your on a higher level than him and i will beat you this time because you arent any match to me. We've got two different styles and when my hard hitting/high flying style is used on you, you wont know what to do. This title here means more to me than anything and I plan on keeping it for a long time and simultaneously holding it with your World Championship when I take it from you. Your not gonna be able to stop me DC, and to me your just another bump in my road and I will take you out now and then again for that belt. Spend sometime getting to know that belt because soon enough its going.

*Blade stares coldly into the camera, screen fades to black*
Old 06 Jun 2007, 05:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is shown sitting in from of a tombstone in a graveyard wrapped in bandages*

I applaud you Judge you were able to defeat me...barely...but you did beat me in an hardcore match...that won't happen again.

In that match with Judge last week...in the hardcore match at the last ppv I received many cuts & bruises...wrestling in tumbtacks...getting driven through tables...getting whipped with barbwire...I have these bandages to proove it.

Now I step into the ring again in a hardcore match and I hear everybody from every walk of life saying that my time is up...that I can not continue this way and plan on staying the hardcore champion. Well, I say to you that I will be able to continue with this way of life, even after your life is over. You all will be six feet under and I will still be standing high, being hardcore and pissing on your grave.

My life is hardcore and I really don't need this title to grab a bat and bash someone's brains in...I don't need this title to drive someone to their hell, but it does make being hardcore a little more fun.

So, will I remain hardcore? YES! Can I continue this way on through my championship dream? You fucking better be saying YES!...but do I hear a faint no out there? Oh yes I do...I hear the cry of my opponent this week...the cry of this one who calls himself Black Dragon.

I've fought many dragons before in the debths of hell...there were all blowing smoke...and I guess this dragon likes to blow much more than that.

Dragon, I applaud you also becuase you won the number 1 contender match for the hardcore title. I also though give you a tumbs down for how you like to use your new clan of butt buddies to get your wins...that tumb goes straight down to hell.

*The camera pans back to show a line of dug up graves*

As you can see there is a whole bunch of holes heer for you and your clan. Dragon, you rely on the talks of others that I'm a broken man...well let me tell you I'm not a man...I'm a Demon and I'm going you all stright to hell.

*Screen fades to black*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2007, 10:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*Outside the arena*

*Cryptic is seen standing next to a tree with his head rested upon the timber*

*A cameraman walks past and sees Cryptic, suddenly Miller is seen walking towards Cryptic with a mic*

Miller: Urgh, excuse me Cryptic, but what are you doing resting your head on this tree?

*Cryptic removes his head from the tree to talk to Miller*

Cryptic: Last week, i was attacked, a sneak attack in fact by someone who i thought was a peaceful and funny man, but it seems that my judgement on him was incorrect as he tried to kill your saviour, the peaceful one, Cryptic. So today i stand here by this tree, because i am giving mother nature the opportunity to heal my wounds.

*Miller looks at Cryptic like "wtf" and laughs*

Miller: Yeah right, thats some funny stuff.

*Cryptic looks at Miller with a disappointed look on his face*

Cryptic: Whats so funny? Before i stood beside this tree my wounds were severe, but now after standing here for 3 hours, 32 minutes and 28 seconds my wounds are no longer severe and i am now ready and fully motivated for my match tonight against John Public!

*Miller looks at Cryptic with a "yeah right" look on his face*

*Cryptic looks back at him with his head up, like a man full of pride*

Miller: Anyway, speaking about your match with Public, tonight you have an opportunity to prolong your unbeaten record, how do you feel about that?

*Cryptic grins*

Cryptic: I feel great and full of confidence, i have slayed many fiends in my quest to reach the top and John will be another after tonight. Tonight, i'll use this opportunity to show those who dare cross my path, just who they dealing with, because with the aid of mother nature by my side it'll take an entire army to keep me down and prevent the inevitability of the peaceful one restoring absolute peace within IWO.

Miller: You've been rather lucky with your victories, some have resulted in lucky pin fals, whereas some like last week have resulted in DQs, surely this luck will eventually end and when it does will you be ready to actually wrestle your way to the top in order to bring "absolute peace"?

*Cryptic looks at Miller with a puzzled look on his face*

Cryptic: I haven't been lucky. Pinning an opponent is not based on luck, it takes skill and talent to retain someone in a position of which they can be pinned, just like at the olympic wrestlers, when they pin someone, they is no luck in that, just skill, talent, stamina and strength and the peaceful has every box ticked.

As for the DQs, well, opponents face me in the ring toe to toe, they suddenly look into my eyes and see that mother nature has blessed me with the eye of a tiger and this strikes fear into their hearts and what does man do when he is scared of something or someone? He kills it. This is what has happened, only that they were unsuccessful in killing the peaceful one because this hero has no weakness, no kryptonite, nothing and why...

*But before Cryptic can finish his sentence Miller interrupts*

Miller: Let me guess, because "mother nature is by your side"?

*Cryptic smiles like a proud man*

Cryptic: Yes, thats its my peaceful brother, because mother nature is by my side aiding me to victory and preventing those who try to vanquish the peaceful one. Now Miller let me ask you in a question do you want and do you expect me to defeat John tonight?

Miller: Honestly. No, your luck is out tonight, i've made a bet for $1000, you had a slim to none chance of winning so i had to make the bet.

*Cryptic looks on disappointed at Miller.

Cryptic: Miller, Miller, Miller, such lack of faith resembles to me that you are not very peaceful and you know what...if you ain't peaceful, you ain't...nothing!

*Cryptic walks away from the tree and into the arena*

Miller: Oh, i'll be something after tonight, when i win that bet, you'll see, you'll see!

*Camera fades*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2007, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*Thugged Out are seen sitting at a table, playing a game of cards...

Exo: Got any “Cracker assed, knocked knee’d skinny bitch that I still wouldn’t mind busting one up inside of?”

Stick: Nope, I ain’t got no “Crack ho wantin a pearl necklace” action. Go fish hommie. Got any “I wish I could please get laid before my dick falls off boy?”

Exo: Nah man, go fish. That boy must be backstage somewhere getting ready for the prom or somtin. Hopin to finally lose that cherry he been draggin around for too long. Got any “Wish my I didn’t get booted from the army for crawlin inta sarge’s bunk?”

Stick: No sir go fish. That nigga stuck his dick in’a a goat an got dragged a mile down the road. Got any “Why’d I get beat down wit an ugly stick and split from my meat curtains to my brown eye?”

Exo: What? You talkin bout some “Crippled, bloodied, stretched out to nothin, moanin ho-bag?” Go fish bro. Got any “My sorry ass aint been able to win jack shit since Thugged Out been pimp slapping me all across the IWO?”

Stick: Huh? You mean the “Big bad, I just can’t seem to get one over on Thugged Out and now I aint got my title or a chance in hell a’ winnin it again boy” Fuck-a-Force? Here ya go...

*Stick tosses out the queen of spades...

Exo: Well goddamnit, this game just aint very satisfying. We got a little while before we get this shit rollin. Got a match against 2 fags we already stomped out for these belts. They aint been doing nothing since but begging for BJ’s and hoping they get a little affection. Won’t be long before they start lookin for it from each other.

Stick: Man I aint ever seen two bitches on a tighter leash. These boys can’t go 2 feet without their momma’s ridin em.

Exo: Yeah, and this sorry douche bag the Unstoppable Farce just keeps cryin and cryin. Oh boo fucking hoo. Bitch be thinkin he walkin tall but the truth is, he still aint nothing but a sorry punk. Sorry he got his shit handed to him. Sorry he aint got his belt. Sorry he aint got no place to go but back to his motel and cry about the pain. Just pathetic. Every week it’s the same routine. “Oh my belt, Oh you’ll see, Oh it’s the pain.”

Stick: Nothin new. Always the same when some sucker loses everything he had. His woman. His dreams. Just makes em beg harder and cry louder, but never really gets em any closer to what they used to be, back when they were a man instead of some Undignified Fuck.

Exo: And the real sad thing is, this motha fucker thinks he’s gonna be aight. He thinks it’s all about some fucking belts. The Laughable Force don’t even know what the fuck is happenin. He still thinks he got some say in the matter. I’m almost sorry to see this whiny fucker paired up with a couple scrubs. 3 on 1 aint exactly a fair fight and all.

Stick: Shit nigga, bein paired up with those bitches just makin his life harder. But it’s all good. A little warm up before puttin him down like a beat dog, again, aint nothin.

Exo: You see Flop, pain is easy. Pain is nothin. Pain is what some weak ass emo bitch turns to when he aint got nothing else to stand for. But you know something Uncurable Fag? Pain is only temporary...

*Thugged Out hoist up their belts*

Exo: ...we after glory. And that shit is forever.

Stick: 3 at a time be getting Thugged Out tonight.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2007, 08:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*Dragon is in his room getting ready for his match*

Chad: Tonight you dragon take on Demon Alexander for the hardcore title you once held. What is your preparations for this match?

Dragon: Yes I do face Demon for the title, and I have to say I'm baffled at the fact that I have not once faced this man one on one, but all the same its a hardcore match, a trash lid, a kendo stick, a chair can take any man down sooner or later. Also, the good ole' table works wonders. Tonight I walk in with nothing but out with the title.

Chad: Do you think you can outlast this hardcore extremist know as Demon?

Dragon: Everyone has been saying his times up, how much longer can he really hold on, and etc. Yes, his time is up, he is done, the beating he took last week is it. No matter what he is goin to end up losing this match and with out a doubt drop this title to a man that fully deserves it. ME! These weapons as well as these hands will defeat Demon and walk away the champ tonight, and all of you can count on that.

Chad: We wish you luck Dragon.

Dragon: I don't need luck. I don't even need to try. Ha! Now move I have a match.

*Dragon walks out of his room*

------------------

*Riot Makers is seen walking down the hallway*

Kage: Shit we won that match against Thugged Out no problem. We are the first to beat those bitches.

Sledge: Don't get to cocky, I have your back tonight, but you go one on one with Primate.

Kage: Yeah, I forgot about that, but shit we beat Thugged Out, No doubt I'm gonna be Primate.

Sledge: We have shots at the titles this PPV and the last thing I need is you not focusing about your match up ahead and getting hurt. So focus, if anything happens I will be there.

Kage: Thanks man thats why I keep you around.

*Sledge rolls his eyes as he keeps walking*

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 07 Jun 2007 at 08:57 PM.
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote