ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

King of the World PPV May 25, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2007, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default King of the World PPV May 25, 2007

*Fireworks explode as live from Washington D.C., King of the World kicks off...*

M: Here we are Tater, where the road to championship Dreams begins

T: That's right Marv, one of the biggest PPVs of the year, and tonight all the questions will be answered

M: What a night we have for you folks, including four title matches

T: Exactly and it doesn't get any bigger than the World Title, where tonight Marv, DC takes on the man he stole the title from Troy Alston

M: Yeah but DC feels confident with Troy coming into tonight's match with an injury

T: But let's not forget DC will be by himself since Mr. Smith banned Thugged Out from ringside.

M: Speaking of Thugged Out, the tag champs will defend their belts in a table match against Primate and Oko

T: THe challengers are at a disadvantage, with Josh attacking Oko last week.

M: That's right and tonight we have The Josh in action as he takes on Judge for Judge's TV Title rematch

T: That should be a good one Marv

M: THe winner of that could cash that shot in against the winner of the match he have to start with the TV Title Match between Johnny Blade and the challenger Jason.

T: Jason is using his rematch in a match that will last up to 25 minutes.

M: Plus Demon Alexander defends the Hardcore Title against 3 other men

T: That's right and one of those men is Alli Sabbah, who has been trying for weeks to buy back that title

M: Then the main event, the 30 man over the top battle royal with the winner getting the main event spot and a shot at the World Title at Championship Dreams

T: Everyone wants to win it, and it should be a great one Marv

M: Let's kick things off right now with the TV Title Match

*Jason and Stacy come to the ring to start off King of the World*

M: here comes some fan favorites to start off this PPV

T: Yeah Jason looks ready for what could be a grueling match with the TV Champion

*Johnny Blade comes out to some cheers and some boos from the audience, he gets in the ring and hands the TV Title belt to the ref…the bell sounds…Jason kisses Stacy as she leaves the ring, and Blade attacks from behind*

M: Blade getting an earlier advantage

T: He will do whatever it takes to get the win

*The whip to the ropes, and Blade tries a Yakuza kick but Jason rolls under..Jason goes for the JKO..but Blade pushes him off…Jason turns back and Blade with a kick to the gut..Blade hits a knee lift and Jason stumbles back..Blade runs at him, but Jason with a droptoe hold into the middle ropes..Blade hung on the ropes and Jason runs bounces off the other ropes, comes back and goes for a 619..Blade moves out of the way and Jason holds on, swinging through…Blade then gets up and Jason with a springboard into the air going for what might have been a west coast pop, but Blade hits a dropkick to knock him down…*

M: What a dropkick to reverse the West Coast Pop

T: Blade covers and Jason gets his foot on the rope

M: Good awareness by the challenger

*Blade can’t believe it, and goes for a chin lock…he keeps the hold on, but Jason gets his senses back and gets up…Jason with an elbow to the midsection and another…Jason runs and hits the ropes, and Blade tries a roundhouse, but Jason ducks it, Jason bounces off the ropes and then hits a spear to take down Blade, the cover..1..2..kickout*

M: Jason almost picked up the victory

T: We almost had a new champ Marv

*Jason gets up as Stacy cheers him on..Jason heads to the turnbuckle and climbs up it…he looks back and goes for a moonsault..Blade rolls out of the way…Jason lands on his feet..he runs at Blade who has his back turned…Blade somehow manages to nail a yakuza kick to Jason and both men fall to the mat*

M: Nice kick by Blade and he needs to cover

*Blade slowly over to make the pin…the cover..1….2…kickout*

T: How does he do it Marv

M: Tater, this is why Jason is a former world champion

T: Yeah but he only has about 12 minutes left in this match to beat Johnny Blade

*Blade with Jason up and hits a snapsuplex…he then hits a spinning leg drop and covers again…1…2.kickout…Stacy worried and up on the apron to cheer on Jason..Blade gets up and sees her..he tells her to get down or else*

M: Blade screaming at Stacy

T: She needs to get away from there

*Blade goes over to her, and she slaps Blade..Blade holds his face and turns back furious..just then a rollup from behind…the count…1….2…kickout…Blade up and Jason slowly up, but Blade with a swinging neckbreaker…Blade then runs and slides out of the ring and goes after Stacy..she tires to run but Blade follows and catches her…he grabs her by the head of her hair then lifts her up and hits an atomic drop…she falls to the floor outside holding her backside as Johnny Blade laughs*

M: there is no sense in that

T: What I wouldn’t give to touch that ass though Marv

M: Tater compose yourself

*Blade climbs back into the ring, and is nailed by a running dropsault from Jason with 8 minutes left in the match…Jason then runs and ala Super Crazy bounces off the turnbuckles and ropes and tries the moonsault…Blade gets his knees up and Jason crashes down hard on them…*

M: That has to hurt and Jason holding his gut

T: Blade is up and Jason might be in trouble

*Jason holding his gut, and Blade picks him up, he knees him in the gut again, and Jason falls to a knee…Blade then backs up and hits a kick to the head, that almost knocks Jason out..Blade then hits a standing shooting star press and covers…1…..2…..3….*

M: Blade has just retained the TV Title and with about 6 minutes to go

T: I tell you what the Champ has a good chance at winning the rumble later tonight

M: Yeah I wouldn’t want to mess with him

*Blade gets the title and leaves the ring as Stacy still holding her ass slides in to check on Jason*

---------------------

*backstage EMTs are checking on a bloody Josh who is laying on the floor bleeding from his head...April is back there as well, as Hugh runs up to the scene*

Hugh: April, What happened?

*April sobbing*

April: Hugh, someone attacked Josh

Hugh: how bad is it?

April: Pretty bad, I don't know if he will be able to make it to the ring tonight

Hugh: He's a trooper, I'm sure he will be okay

April: thanks Hugh

*April hugs Hugh as the EMTs still check on Josh*

-------------------

M: That's not good for Josh, who has not one but two matches scheduled tonight

T: Oh well, shit happens

M: Tater!

T: What?

M: That wasn't nice

T: It probally wasn't

M: Forget it!

Tater: Oh no I’d know that music anywhere here comes Thugged Out looking to add some more victims to their resume by taking on Oko and Primate for the tag titles.

Marv: Yeah for sure Tater and if the last few weeks are any indication they have a very good chance at doing that. But here come their opponents Oko and Primate who are all business tonight. An impressive tag team if ever I saw them with a very hardcore style. You have to wonder who a table tag match favours though Tater. This will sure be interesting and no doubt bloody as well.

*Bell rings. Oko and Exo start exchanging blows whilst Primate starts hitting clotheslines on Stick. Primate hits his third clothesline on Stick turning him inside out he then goes to the corner luring Stick to get up so he can hit the spear. Meanwhile Exo gets the better of Oko and hits a scoop slam on him. Oko gets back to his feet and Exo bounces off the ropes charges in and hits a massive running spine buster on Oko. Primate runs in to hit the spear on a groggy Stick but Exo sees it and bounces off the ropes and shoulders Primate mid charge sending him flying to the outside. Stick is recovered and turns his attention to Oko. He picks him up for Exo who unleashes blow after blow on Oko. Exo signals for the night cap and Exo and Stick hit it.*

Marv: Wow thugged out showing their dominance in the early going but the only way to win this match is to put an opponent through a table.

*Primate runs in with a table and smacks Exo in the back of the head with it sending him to the mat. Stick runs in but is met with a table to the gut and he goes to the mat. Primate goes over and helps Oko up. Stick and Exo slowly to their feet. Oko whips Stick against the ropes as Primate does the same to Exo. They both hit spinning backbreakers on their opponents simultaneously. Oko sets up the table in the middle of the ring while Primate picks up Exo and rolls him onto the table. Oko goes up top and goes for a splash on Exo as Primate chucks Stick from the ring. Exo rolls out of the way just before the splash connects though and Oko goes through the table.*

Tater: This match is not over yet though as an offensive move must put your opponent through a table.

*Primate turns around and sees Exo and charges him but is met with a big boot to the skull which busts Primate open. Exo goes and gets a table as Stick climbs into the ring with another table. Stick sets up his table in the corner and Exo sets up his in the middle of the ring. Oko is up to his feet but is quickly taken down again by a double clothesline by Stick and Exo. Exo rolls out and grabs a chair and sets it up on the head of Oko as Stick goes up top and hits a Leg drop on Oko’s head busting him open as well. Meanwhile Primate is getting to his feet. Stick turns around and nearly cops a speared through the table in the corner but manages to avoid it and instead Primate spears through the table. Exo laughs and high fives Stick. Exo picks up Oko and sets him up on a table and Stick goes up top. Exo goes up top the other turnbuckle. Stick hits a moonsault on the bottom half of Oko at the same time as Exo hits a leg drop on the top half sending Oko crashing through the table as the bell rings.*

Tater: Well all you bitches and hos in the hood better be down because the tag team champsare still here brother, word up!

Marv: If you ever say that again I swear I will bitch slap you out of your seat. But nonetheless Thugged Out are still the champs, but Oko and Primate shouldn’t be ashamed they put up a great showing but in the end were outdone by one of the most dominant tag teams in recent wrestling history Tater.

Tater: You have to wonder though Marv, if one of these teams is responsible for what happened to Josh?

*backstage we see Chad with Crusher who has a mask on...Crowd pops*

Chad: Welcome at this time my guest a man that has been on the injured list, Crusher

Crusher: thanks Chad

Chad: Crusher I have to ask you, what is with the mask?

Crusher: Well Chad, since Oko and Primate messed my face up in a barbwire match, I have had to have surgery

Chad: I see, so Crusher when can we expect to see you back in action

Crusher: Chad, I will be back to please all my fans at End of the Road!

Chad: Great...

Crusher: hold on, I want to say one more thing...Primate you son of a bitch

*crowd pops*

Crusher: When I get back don't think I haven't forgotten about you and Oko...I haven't forgotten what you did to my face, and when I return next month I will make sure that you two are the first to pay!

*Crusher walks off as Chad looks on*

-----------------------

*Josh comes to the ring to cheers from the crowds…He gets in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle to more cheers*

M: Josh is out here and he looks ready despite the fact that he was beaten badly a little while ago

T: He’s been bandaged up, and the blood has stopped but we will find out if he is really ready

*Judge comes down the aisle to boos from the crowd…Judge runs and slides in the ring and goes after Josh..the two exchange blows…Judge gets the upperhand as the bell rings..Judge has Josh hunched over and is clubbing his back..Judge gets him up and whips him into the ropes he tries a clothesline but Josh ducks…Josh hits off the ropes and tries a crossbody, and Judge catches him…Judge hits a backbreaker and then covers…1..2…kickout*

M: Judge dominating Josh

T: I can’t believe that Josh even came out here

M: Well he has the opportunity to win a TV Title Match should he win

*Judge on top of Josh and clobbering him…Josh is busted back open..*

M: the bandages are leaking and the blood is pouring

T: Judge is punishing Josh

*Josh is picked up and Judge with a headbutt and another..Judge backs up and nails a monsterous clothesline to take Josh down, the cover and only a two*

M: Josh is in trouble

T: It’s a good thing that Smith didn’t make this a hell in a cell match like Josh wanted, or else he would be in major trouble

M: Judge has Josh up and whips him into the ropes

*Josh hits the ropes and ducks the big boot from Judge..Josh jumps on the back of Judge and applies a sleeperhold*

M: Sleeper hold, Josh with the sleeper and Judge is in trouble

T: Judge backing into the turnbuckle and rams Josh back first into it

M: He’s not letting go and again Judge runs Josh into the corner

*Judge then turns and drops straight back to the mat…Josh lands on the mat but still holds on…Judge is on top of him, and ref counts the pin while Josh still holds onto the sleeper…1…..2….3..*

M: Josh just got pinned

T: yeah but Josh is holding on to the sleeper and Judge is passing out

*Josh holds on and Judge’s loses his consciousness…Josh keeps holding onto the hold as the ref tries to get him off…finally some more refs come out and they pull Josh off as he gets up and gets pumped to the crowd*

M: Some adrenaline pumping through Josh

T: You know Marv, Josh might have lost be he doesn’t look like it

M: yeah but how much damage has a bloody Josh suffered

T: You’re right he might have blown his wad to soon..he still has another match tonight

*Josh leaves the ring to the cheers of the crowd as he continues to bleed*

*Backstage April looks a little disappointed about Josh's loss, when Thugged Out and DC walk up*

Exo: Look at this ass

Stick: Yeah I would tap that ass fo sho

April: Excuse me?

DC: Don't mind them sweetheart, but let me ask you something

April: What is it?

DC: Do you really think that your boy Joshy, is going to win the rumble tonight

April: I think he has as good a shot as anyone, why?

DC; Just asking

Stick: Because we going to fuck him up that's why

*Exo and Stick laugh as April looks disgusted, just then Josh walks up*

Josh: Is there a problem

Exo: Yeah there will be if you and your bloody ass tampon self don't hit the bricks

Josh: What did you say to me?

*April grabs Josh*

April: Come on, not right now baby

Stick: yeah listen to your whore you pussy whooped motherfucker!

Josh: I'll see you two later, and then we will see who the whore is!

*Josh and April go down the hall as the other three men laugh*

Exo: We so own that bitch

DC: Listen guys, before you celebrate we have my match plus the rumble left

Stick: Don't worry bro, we got this under control, you just go run things on that sorry sack of shit Troy

*Judge walks by the three men, and they turn and look at him...Judge gives them a look back and nothing is said, as Judge keeps on walking*

DC: Come on guys we got things to do

*The three men walk off in the other direction*

--------------------------

Tater: Next up at King of the World is a match that may just crown the king of hardcore. A fatal 4 way hardcore match up. Here comes the first competitor Joker who is carrying two light globe tubes.

Marv: Now here comes Alli who has his faithful magical salami in hand. Followed by Demon who is holding a chair wrapped in barbwire.

Tater: Finally Giggles is making his way to the ring and it appears that he is miming holding a baseball bat.

Marv: I’m not sure an imaginary weapon will help him out but we are about to find out as this hardcore blood fest is under way.

*Bell rings and Giggles takes a mime swing at Joker who ducks and comes back up laughing. Giggles starts miming that he is in a box but the imaginary box doesn’t protect him from Joker who smashes the two light globe tubes over Giggles head and Giggles collapses to the ground. Alli looks across at Demon and Demon charges in with his barbwire chair held high but Alli hits a salami to the gut and Demon goes down after a second salami shot to the back. Alli turns around and sees Joker charging and smacks him over the head with the salami busting Joker open. Alli turns his attention back to Demon and drops the salami and goes for the cover. 1…2 kickout by Demon. Giggles charges in and leaps on Alli throwing wild punches.*

Tater: Wow Giggles really not happy after his invisible box failed to protect him Marv.

*Demon is back up and gets his barbwire chair and crowns Giggles with it busting him open as well. Alli staggers up to his knees and begs Demon not to hit him. Demon looks to the crowd who cheer wildly and Demon smashes Alli in the head with the barbwire chair busting him open as well. Joker meanwhile has rolled out of the ring and he comes back in now with a Table under one arm that he has wrapped in barbwire and a bag of thumbtacks in the other hand. Demon charges in at Joker who drops the table and smacks Demon in the head with the bag of thumbtacks sending him to the mat. Joker sets up the barbwire table in the middle of the ring. He then proceeds to empty the thumbtacks onto the table. Giggles is back up and charges in from behind. He glides over the table and bulldogs Joker face first through the table he had just set up as the crowd chants ‘Holy Shit’. Alli is on his feet though and grabs the bag the tacks were in and runs up behind a celebrating Giggles and puts the bag over his head and chokes him out and chucks Giggles nearly lifeless body to the outside. Alli turns around to cover Joker but is met by a pissed off Demon who delivers a boot to the gut and hits his heading straight to hell pile driver on Alli over the tacks on the ground prompting another ‘Holy Shit’ chant from the crowd. Demon walks over the twitching Joker and picks him up and hits the demon’s dance in the tacks on Joker just for good measure and pins him. 1..2..3.*

Marv: Wow what a match and there is no doubt who won that one.

-------------------------

*ad runs for Redemption next week at the IWO Arena*
*a promo for End of the Road PPV live from Atlanta next month*

---------------------------

Tater: Next up at King of the World is our main title bout of the evening pitting the brutal DC against Troy who has been very impressive of late but will he have what it takes to overcome the champ here tonight.

Marv: Well here comes the champ looking smug as usual and I really hope that Troy can pull this one out DC’s actions of late have been despicable. I don’t know what has gotten into him but I hope the man coming to the ring now, ‘The Epitome’ Troy Alston can beat it out of him.

*Bell rings and Troy and DC lock up. Troy hits a snap suplex on DC and then hits a leg drop. Troy pulls DC to his feet and hits a DDT. He covers. 1..2 kickout by DC. Troy heads in the direction of the turnbuckle but DC comes in with a chop block on his left leg. DC gets up and walks over and starts stomping on the left leg of Troy. He then pulls Troy by the leg over to the turnbuckle and rolls outside and starts smashing Troy’s leg into the turnbuckle. The ref tells him off so DC grabs both of Troy’s legs and crotches Troy on the turnbuckle. He rolls back in.*

Marv: look at that disrespect DC is well aware he keeps the title if DQ’d.

*DC splits Troy’s legs and stomps on his nads. Troy rolls around in pain and DC signals that its over. He goes up top looking for his trademark DC elbow. He leaps off the turnbuckle but Troy rolls out of the way and DC crashes and burns. Troy bounces off the ropes and hits a splash on DC then goes for the pin. 1...2 kickout by DC again. Troy goes up top as DC gets to his feet. Troy leaps off the top turnbuckle with a cross body attempt but is caught mid air by DC who runs him into the turnbuckle and in the process clips the ref who goes down hard. Troy is on the mat in pain and DC sees the ref is down. He rolls out of the ring and looks underneath it. He pulls out a metal chain as the crowd boos.*

Tater: He doesn’t need that advantage but is taking it anyway Marv.

*DC climbs back into the ring and starts whipping the left leg of Troy with the chain. He then wraps the leg up in the chain and starts pulling on the chain as Troy screams in pain. The ref starts to come to and DC disposes of the chain. He locks in a figure 4 leglock on Troy as the ref comes over. Troy fights it and tries to make it to the ropes but is pulled back into the middle by DC. Troy is about to tap out but then with a last push manages to switch it round on DC who quickly slides out of the hold. Troy gingerly gets to his feet. DC sees his opportunity and walks over and grabs Troy by the hair and sets him up and hits The Bust*

Marv: DC isn’t going for the pin? I think he wants to send a message.

*DC stomps on the left leg of Troy a few more times and locks in the Texas cloverleaf. Troy slowly inches towards the ropes but DC clinches in the hold tighter and Troy taps.*

Marv: God damnit DC is still the champ can anyone stop this man?

*DC let's go of the hold and snatches the title away from the ref..he holds it up to the boos from the crowd..DC smiles as he exits the ring while the ref checks on Troy's leg*

Tater: troy could be hurt badly Marv

Marv: He may be Tater

Tater: But hey coming up next the rumble match and we find out who gets to take on what may be DC at the Championship Dreams PPV in a few months

Marv: That's right, the main event right after this folks

*a promo stating that Crusher returns at End of the Road airs*
*ad for Redemption next week airs*

--------------------------

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the 30 man over the top battle royal.

*crowd pops*

Announcer: The winner gets a world title shot in the main event of Championship Dreams...In order to win you must eliminate your opponent by throwing him over the top and both feet must hit the floor

*More cheers*

Announcer: Now introducing the man who drew number 1

Marv: Here we go Tater, this is huge

*Taking Back Sunday's Liar plays as Black Dragon comes down the aisle to boos*

Announcer: From Alberta, Canada weighing in at 225 lbs, he is a former Hardcore Champion, Black Dragon!!!!!

Tater; And Dragon gets the task of being the first man in

Marv: He could be in trouble Tater, as he has to outlast 29 other men

T: Well, it will be okay depending on who he has to face first

M: The next man in will determine how the first few minutes of this match will go

*King of Kings plays as the crowd pops...Dragon seems to go pale, as he watches the rampway where Force walks out*

Announcer; And the man drawing number 2, from Spokane, Washington, weighing in at 280 lbs and standing six foot eight, he is the former two time World Champion, ladies and gentlemen, Unstoppable Force!!!!

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Tater: Nevermind, Dragon might as well head to the back now

Marv: What an unlucky number for both men, and now these two men must go 5 minutes, before the next entry comes in, and then every minute after that another man enters, until all 30 have gotten in the ring

T: and Then Marv it will be the last man standing that wins this match

M: Force in the ring and there is the bell and both men looking at each other

T: They have a history Marv, remember the last time these two met, Force got the better of Dragon

*Dragon unsure of himself, begins to circle Force, Force does the same...they go into a collar and elbow tieup, and Force so strong just pushes Dragon to the corner..he releases and then nails an elbow to the face of Dragon, and another...Force with a chop in the corner, then he grabs Dragon and whips him into the opposite corner..Dragon manages to get both feet in the face of a charging Force...Force stumbles back and Dragon hops to the second turnbuckle..he comes off and Force catches him*

M: Force with the bearhug on Dragon

T: Smart move by Force, because he can rest while wearing down Dragon

*Dragon in pain as Force holds on...Dragon reaching for the ropes*

T: He wants the ropes but they won't help him

M: Force is doing what he should be doing, making Dragon a non-factor in this match

*Dragon trying to get out of the hold..he rears back and nails a punch to the head of Force..slowly he does it again..but Force just wrenches the move in more and Dragon in more pain*

M: Dragon being punished

*Force moves Dragon closer to the ropes, and gets him to lean on them..Force then trying to move Dragon over the top, he let's go of the move and grabs the legs of Dragon trying to force him over the top*

T: Force going for an elimination

M: He said he wanted to eliminate everyone in the match singlehandly

*Dragon trying to hold on...the crowd is counting...5......4....3....2....1..*

Buzzer Sounds/Entry 3

T: Who is it Marv

*The crowd pops huge as Johnny Blade comes running down the aisle with a kendo stick in hand*

M: It's the TV Champion, and he is armed

*Blade gets in the ring, and whacks Force in the back with the stick, he nails him again, and Force rears back and falls to his knees..Dragon comes back in the ring, and Blade nails him in the gut...another shot, then nails across the back of the head making Dragon fall forwards to his knees...he nails him again in the back of the head and the stick breaks in half...Blade then takes a sharp broken part and stabs it into the head of Dragon and just keeps pushing the stick in the head of Dragon until he bleeds*

M: Dragon bleeding, as Blade going back to his roots

T: Looks like Dragon might not last much longer

*Blade turns his attention to Force, he goes to stab Force in the head, but Force catches Blade's arm...Force trying to keep the stick from going into him...Blade struggling, and then Johnny kicks Force in the stomach..Force hunched over, but a bleeding Dragon jumps on the back of Blade and tries for a sleeper...*

M: Blade in the sleeper

T: He just reached back and stabbed Dragon in the head again with that stick and Dragon bleeding heavily

M: A huge clothesline from Force takes Blade down

*Force kicks the stick out of the ring and drops down to pound on the head of Blade as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 4

*Jason and Stacy come down the aisle at a regular walking pace as the crowd cheers*

M: And Jason is coming down the aisle next, and you have to think that both Blade and Jason are at a disadvantage, because they have competed once already

T: Yes they have, and Stacy giving Jason a kiss

*Jason slides in, and picks up a bloody Dragon he tries to get him over the top rope, but Dragon still fighting to hold on...Force gets off Blade and comes over to help Jason*

M: Force and Jason working together

T: They are trying to get Dragon out of here

*Dragon holding on, and Force clubbing him with heavy rights...Blade is up and runs and hits a flying forearm to the back of Force's head..blade with some stiff kicks to the legs of Force, as Force tries to get away...Blade keeps kicking, but Jason lets go of Dragon and nails Blade from behind..Blade and jason exchanging blows, until Force joins him...Force and Jason get the upperhand then they whip Blade into the ropes, they try a double clothesline and connect..They turn around and a bloody Dragon leaps off the top with a Dragon Twist landing on both men*

M: All four men are down on the mat

T: And there is the buzzer marv!

Entry 5

*Boos are heard as a smiling Ravage comes down the aisle*

M: This is not good for the men in the ring

T: Ravage is a master of hardcore, and these guys are in a vunerable position

*Ravage looks under the ring first and finds a trashcan, he puts it in the ring, and then gets in...Blade is up first and he gets nailed in the head with the trashcan...Dragon trying to get up and he gets hit in the back with the can from behind..Jason gets clunked on the head as well as he was sitting up..Force to his knees, and Ravage puts the can right on top of Force*

M: Force stuck in that can

*Ravage runs and hits the ropes, and then hits a dropkick right into the can knocking Force to his back...Ravage runs again and hits the ropes then nails a huge splash onto a helpless Force*

T: Force in trouble, with that crushed can on him

*Blade up and bleeding, and Ravage hitting some shots on him...Jason is up and gets the can off of Force..Force seems to be in lala land, and Jason attacking Ravage from behind...Blade nails a chop to Ravage...bloody Dragon is trying to use the ropes to get up...Jason and Blade whip Ravage into the corner...Jason runs in and hits a clothesline..then he whips Ravage towards Blade, who hits the Yakuza kick*

M: what teamwork

*the buzzer goes off again, as Dragon gets to his feet..meanwhile, Blade runs and nails Jason in the head with a fist, and then hits a chop*

Entry 6

M: Listen to this crowd

T: They do not like Primate

*Primate runs to the ring and slides in..Dragon is up and bleeding even more, he turns and Primate hits a spear..*

T: SPEAR!!!!

M: He just took Dragon out with that shot

*Jason has Blade in the ropes punching on him making him bleed some more..Primate comes up from behind and locks in a full nelson on Jason..*

M: Look at that strength

T: Primate holding Jason for Blade to nail with some hard punches in the ribs

*Ravage is up and runs and hits Blade..he has him in the ropes nailing him, as Primate tosses Jason down..Primate clubs Ravage and pounds on him...Blade and Primate trying to get Ravage over the top rope....Force has gone to the ropes and is pulling himself up...Dragon holding his ribs as is Jason on the mat...Ravage trying to hold on...the buzzer goes off*

Entry 7

*Cult of Personality blares as Miss A. walks out leading Equalizer*

M: Uh oh Tater, looks like this is what Smith meant by he had a plan

T: This guy is huge Marv

*Equalizer stalks his way to the ring..Stacy is telling Jason to get up..Force is up and sees Equalizer..he just leans against the ropes...Dragon is on all fours holding his ribs...Primate releases Ravage, as Blade continues to pound on him...Equalizer on the apron and climbs over the ropes...Primate sees him and quickly on the offensive punching away*

M: Primate trying to rock the big man

T: Oh what a shot, he just about knocked Primate down with one shot

*Primate stagger, and Equalizer grabs him by the throat and tosses him to the mat...Blade takes Ravage and whips him towards the big man..Equalizer grabs him by the throat with one hand, and then chokeslams Ravage right over the top rope making him hit his back on the apron before falling to the floor*

Ravage Eliminated

M: Oh my god, what a move

T: This is trouble Marv

*Blade looks shocked, and he goes and hits some kicks to the legs of Equalizer..they stun him for a second, before a headbutt opens Blade up more and sends him to the mat..Primate up to his feet and he turns and gets hit by a big boot to the face*

M: This guy is dominating Tater

*the buzzer sounds, just as Dragon gets up...Equalizer grabs him by the arms from behind and lifts him in the air, then plants him face first into the mat*

Entry 8

*More boos as Oko comes down the aisle*

M: Here comes Oko

T: I think I would wait a while if I was him

*Oko jogs and slides in..he tries a punch at the big man, but it's blocked and a clothesline takes Oko down..he then grabs Oko by the head and lifts him to his feet...he grabs him and hits a huge belly to belly suplex to take him down..Equalizer on his knee, and Force comes after him..Force raining down rights and lefts on the big man*

M: Force was waiting and now taking his chance

T: He seems to be making some progress with the big guy

*Jason is up, and sees Blade getting up..Jason nails the JKO on him*

T: JKO!!!

M: Jason just took out Blade and now he is punching away at Oko

*Equalizer to his feet, and now both men going at it...Equalizer with a punch, then Force, back and forth rocking each other...Primate to his feet, and nails a spear that sends the big man back a bit as the buzzer goes off*

Entry 9

*Curry Muncher runs as fast as possible to the ring...he slides in and goes straight at Primate he is up and hits the Curry Rush*

T; CURRYYYY!!!!

M: Can you say more than one word Tater?

T: Sure Marv

M: Asshole

*Primate falls backwards, as Force looks on...Equalizer with a kick to the gut of Curry, and then picks him up...he has him over his head and tosses Curry over the top and makes him land on the barricade*

M: He could have killed him

T: Curry may be hurt marv

Curry Muncher Eliminated

*Force goes after him, and Jason does too...Dragon up now and he joins in...all three men hitting at Equalizer and they have him at the ropes..trying to get him over..Primate finally up and he joins them...all four men trying to get him out..Blade to his feet and he joins...they do it and Equalizer gets tossed out*

Equalizer Eliminated

T: What teamwork

M: Oko attacking Jason and Primate joining in...

*Blade hits the Yakuza kick to Force to take him down and he falls against the middle rope..Dragon with a punch to Blade and the two go at it, as both men bleed..Oko whips Jason and Jason off the ropes, ducks the clothesline but is nailed by a clothesline from Primate...Primate orders Oko to slap his finisher on him as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 10

*Alli Sabbah comes out with his security and Swinn...Swinn runs ahead and slides in the ring...he goes after Force and hits at him on the middle rope*

M: Swinn isn't in this match

T: He must be now, and here are Alli's Security team

*They get in as Alli encourages them from the crowd...They go after Blade and Dragon knocking both men down..they kick away..Meanwhile, Force is up and has Swinn and hip tosses him over the top rope to the ground*

T: I guess that could be an elimination

M: yeah if he was in the match

*Meanwhile, Jason is in the full nelson/camel clutch by Oko, as Primate kicks away at him..Alli's Security goes after Force teaming up on him to keep him against the ropes with punches..Alli urging them on...Force pushes one away, then hits a punch, then nails the other..Force trying to come back..but Alli runs around and gets on the apron..he grabs Force from behind and rakes his eyes...Force is staggered, and Alli gets in, the goons and Alli stomp away as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 11

*Peabody leads the Gorilla to the ring, as the crowd boos*

M: Look at this monster

T: He is salivating Marv

*Peabody slaps Gorilla and points in the ring..Gorilla gets in and from behind hits a belly to back suplex on Primate...Oko sees this and gets pissed, he drops the hold on Jason and nails some lefts to Gorilla..he tries to whip Gorilla, but he is too strong, and he kicks Oko..Oko hunched over, and Gorilla tosses him right over the top rope*

Oko Eliminated

*Gorilla pounds his chest as he sees Blade getting to his feet...he runs and nails a huge gore on him*

T: GORE!!!!

M; Don't you mean SPEAR?!!!!

T: No, I said GORE!!!!!

*Gorilla then grabs a security guard from behind and tosses him through the ropes...the other one tries to hit him, but it's blocked, and a headbutt rocks the guard..Gorilla then hip tosses him over the top rope...Alli tries to plead with him and offers a handshake..Gorilla stares at him..then grabs his hand and jerks him towards him..he hits a belly to belly that sends Alli right over the top and to the floor as Peabody cheers his man on*

Alli Eliminated

Entry 12

*The buzzer sounds as Peabody looks back and Judge comes walking down the aisle*

T; Here comes a man having a good night

M: Yeah and he is one of the biggest in this match

*Dragon is up and gets caught in the bearhug by Gorilla...Judge gets in and sees Force he begins to punch away at him and drags him to the ropes..he rubs Forces eyes on the middle rope then chokes him with the rope...Jason is up and sees Gorilla toss down Dragon...Jason runs and nails a dropkick that sends Gorilla into the ropes...Blade up and he runs and hits a dropkick that sends gorilla flying over the top rope*

Gorilla Eliminated

*Primate and is up and he goes after Blade and Jason...Primate trying to get Jason over the top rope, Blade gets him from behind..but Primate nails a DDT to take him down.

*the buzzer sounds as Judge on top of Force beating him in the head, then choking him*

Entry 13

*The crowd cheers as a bandaged up Josh comes charging down with a chair in hand*

M: You talk about being prepared, Josh isn't alone

*Josh slides in with the chair and whacks Judge in the back of the head from behind making him hit the mat hard...Primate has his back turned with Jason holding on from going over the top..Josh looks to the crowd as they cheer, then he nails Primate in the back with the weapon..Primate lets go of Jason and rears back in pain...he stumbles as Josh nails him again in the back*

M: Josh is a man possessed

*Primate falls to the mat, and Josh looks like he is about to end it all right here...just then Dragon is up and soaked in blood, he bounces off the ropes and hits a flying roundhouse kick that takes Josh down and sends the chair to the mat...Dragon feeling his second wind is up to his feet and met by a spear from Jason*

M: Jason with a spear

T: Dragon wasn't watching for that

M: how can you in a match like this

*Jason picks up the chair and looks at Stacy who is telling him to nail Primate..Primate is up to his feet, and slowly turns around to get the chair to the gut...Jason drops the chair and hits a JKO face first onto the chair...Primate is out and bleeding..Josh was busted back open and bleeding, Dragon and Blade bleeding as Jason lets out a scream...Judge to his feet, and Jason with the chair high over his head, gets lowblowed by Judge*

M: What a low blow

*a ref at ringside reaches in and grabs the chair, which pissed Judge off as he looks at the ref..the buzzer sounds*

Entry 14

*Sledge of the Riot Makers runs down the aisle, he gets in and goes right after Judge with some punches, he whips him but it's reversed...Sledge off the ropes and is caught by a big boot from Judge...Judge sees Force getting up and he goes for a running clothesline, but Force with a drop toe hold sends Judge into the middle rope...Force up on his feet bounces off one rope and then straddles Judge making him choke on the middle rope..Force is off of him as Blade gets up..Blade sees Primate laying there..he runs and hits a double hop moonsault off the top rope and connects...*

M: What a high risk move

T: Blade pulling out all the stops

*Josh is to his feet and along with Blade and now Jason they stomp away at Primate....the buzzer sounds*

Entry 15

*Cheers are heard in the arena as Demon Alexander comes out...he stops and watches from the top of the ramp for a few seconds then smiles..he walks to the ring*

M: the hardcore champ is the next entrant

T; And he is taking his time

M: Can you blame him Tater

*Force going after Judge and nailing him with some hard chops and punches...Demon finally gets in the ring, after about 20 seconds...Demon goes right after Dragon and is beating him senseless*

M: Demon punishing a bloody Dragon

*Sledge is up and just then the lights go out*

M: What is going on in here

T: They didn't pay the light bill or maybe the Democrats are saving the earth by cutting the power off in the nation's capital?

*the buzzer goes off*

Entry 16

*The lights come back on and Masque is in the ring....Sledge runs at him and is caught with a throat thrust....Sledge stammers back and Masque grabs him choking at him...he then lifts him with two hands and sends him flying over the top*

Sledge Eliminated

T: Masque in the ring, and Now Demon and him slugging it out

*Demon going toe to toe with the deadman in the middle of the ring*

M: They have a history together

T: yeah they are no strangers either Marv

*Masque rakes the eye of Demon then whips him into the ropes...he nails a clothesline to take Demon down..he then gets on top of him to choke him...Meanwhile, Judge has turned the tide on Force and has him in the corner, stomping on him...then choking him with his knee...Jason and Josh trying to eliminate Primate..but Oko after hitting a back breaker on Blade hits Josh from behind*

M: the ring is getting crowded Tater

T: And there is the buzzer and we are about to get another man in here

Entry 17

M: Oh great a clown

*Ted Jingling is getting the crowd pumped as they cheer for him..he is jumping up and down to the ring then he hops on the apron and leaps to the top rope, he comes off and hits a high cross body on Josh taking him down*

T; Jingling making an impact

M: Hardly Tater

*Jingling is up and getting pumped, as Primate with a low blow to Jason nails a spear on Jingling*

M: and the spear and Ted Jingling goes down like a sack of potatoes

*Judge trying to get Force over the top rope, but Dragon comes up from behind...Dragon punching at Judge, and now Force joins in and they get the upperhand they try to get Judge out, and they hold on to him...Meanwhile, Masque whips Demon into the ropes, but Demon with a boot to the face, and then with Masque turned around he hits the Demon's Dance*

M: Demon taking down Masque

*the buzzer sounds*

Entry 18

*The crowd cheers as dressed in his braveheart outfit, Gel Mibson comes to the ring, he slides in and gets in the middle of the ring and lets out a huge yell, as he rips off his shirt thing...he has painted his body in blue and yellow and screams again*

M: What is this idiot doing?

T: Maybe he had to much to drink again

*Mibson pointing at each person telling them that they will die...as Mibson turns in a circle, he is met with a kick to the gut from Demon, and then a huge DDT takes him down*

T: So much for that

*Ted Jingling leaps off of the top turnbuckle with a moonsault landing on several men again...Dragon with the fists of fury on Judge, but then Force kicks him and hits a powerbomb to take him down..Force feeling it once again and he is blindsided by Johnny Blade who hit a lionsault off the middle rope...the buzzer sounds*

Entry 19

*With briefcase in hand John Q. Public goes to the ring he climbs in and nails Demon in the head taking him down...a shot to Jason takes him down, and one for Oko...he then drops his case and grabs Gel Mibson and runs and sends Gel over the top rope*

Gel Mibson Eliminated

M; Public has a plan

T: Yeah eliminate people just like everyone else

*Public turns back and Blade nails him with his own briefcase taking him down...Masque is slowly up at the ropes and Blade runs and with the briefcase nails him in the head and the force of it sends him backwards over the top to the floor*

Masque Eliminated

M: And another one gone

T: The action is furious Marv

*Blade begins to beat himself in the head with the case to get pumped and cause more blood to come out...Just then Jason nails a dropkick and from behind to send Blade flying..the case falls to the mat, and Jason grabs it and launches it to the outside...Judge has fought his way back and he comes at Jason with a punch, and another...Jason blocks the next one, and connects with one of his on..back and forth, until Judge gets Jason in a headlock he locks it in as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 20

*The crowd is alive as Cryptic showing peace signs walks gingerly to the ring*

M: Here comes a man that is undefeated

T: And he has never had to throw a punch

M: I don't know if that will work in this case

*Cryptic climbs in the ring after 30 seconds, and Judge with Jason still in a headlock looks at him..Cryptic trying to talk Judge out of the hold...Just then Ted Jingling jumps on the back of Judge..Judge releases the headlock and stammers forward towards Cryptic..Cryptic grabs him and turns him around..which causes Judge to go backwards towards the ropes...Jingling goes too, and Judge with a punch to the head of Jingling causes him to go right over the top as the ropes save Judge*

Ted Jingling Eliminated

M: I don't believe that

*Cryptic looks stunned and tries to calm down Judge, but Judge nails him with a right and sends him to the mat...Josh is up and comes flying at Judge but he ducks and Josh goes over the top rope, but holds on..he brings him self under the rope but Judge sees him and stomps at him...Primate goes after Force and some punches start the bleeding.

T: Force bleeding

M: who isn't Tater

*As he pounds on Force, the buzzer goes off*

Entry 21

M: more clowns

T: oh yes, it's Mr. Giggles

*Giggles does his mimicry while the action continues in the ring....he finally gets to the ring and climbs in as the buzzer sounds..Giggles in amazement turns around to see who is next*

Entry 22

*Tiger comes down the aisle, as Giggles watches..just then Demon dumps Giggles over the top rope*

Mr. Giggles Eliminated

*Tiger in the ring and together with Demon they go after Judge...Judge backed into a corner, as Jason now comes over, and with Josh as well they are trying to Judge out of the ring*

M: Judge holding on for dear life

*Primate sees this and leave Force alone..they come over to attack the good guys and get them off of Judge..Blade is up and is nailing Cryptic with those educated feet..Cryptic begging him to stop and be peaceful..Dragon nails a lowblow from behind and Blade falls down to the mat*

T: Another low blow, and blade won't be having children

*Cryptic scolds Dragon as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 23

*Joker comes out and the crowd boos, he quickly gets to the ring and goes after Demon*

M: joker has to be sore after that brutal match with the hardcore champ earlier

T: he isn't showing it right now Marv

*Joker fighting with Demon, and nailing some forearms to the gut and chest area...meanwhile Force is up and goes after Judge, he pushes him into the corner and just like Lashley, Goldberg, Brock, Bastista and any other big man that pisses you guys off...Force begins to lower the shoulder and ram into the stomach area of Judge in the corner and the buzzer sounds*

Entry 24

*Kage comes out and full steam towards the ring...as he gets almost there, Primate sends Tiger flying over the top to the outside and he nails Kage....*

Tiger Eliminated

M: Tiger just got eliminated and Kage got the full effect of it

*...the action continues in the ring as Kage finally gets to his feet, he climbs in the ring just as the buzzer sounds again*

Entry 25

*Jed Jingling runs and goes up to the top rope, he looks and leaps onto a pile of superstars*

M: Now that is crowd diving

T: He probally parties like a rockstar too Marv

*Kage feels it, and goes and pushes Force out of the way...he begins to unload on Judge as Force stares at him..Force grabs Kage from behind and tosses him over the top*

Kage Eliminated

*Force whips the blood away and is caught with a thumb to the eye from Judge..Judge then hits a clothesline and both men on the mat..Jed Jingling feeling good runs and hits the ropes like Taijiri would and with a backspring elbow to the face of Demon....*

M: Jingling is all over the place

*the buzzer sounds*

Entry 26

*The boos are heard as Stick comes down the aisle, he gets in the ring, and immediately nails a big boot to take down Jingling...he then grabs Jason from behind and hits a release german...Judge is up and Blade and Dragon working together have him and try to get him over...Josh is met by a big boot to the face from Stick...Crytpic is in the corner begging for mercy from no one, as Stick picks up Primate and hits a slam on him...the buzzer sounds*

Entry 27

M: I don't believe it here comes Exo

T: THugged OUt are in the house

M: Shut up Tater

*Exo slides in and Judge barely hanging on outside the ring..and Stick and Exo stop Blade and Dragon...Exo pushes Blade into the corner, as Judge pulls himself back in under the bottom rope...Stick pounding on Blade's back...Exo choking Dragon in the corner...then climbing up the top and unloading with punches as the crowd counts them off...Jed Jingling sees Judge just getting up and runs at him..Judge ducks and a back body drop lifts Jingling up and over to the floor*

Jed Jingling Eliminated

*Exo gets down and motions to Stick they whip Dragon into the ropes and then hit the Last Call on him as the buzzer sounds*

Entry 28

*Corey Taylor comes down the aisle charging fast, he jumps onto the apron and climbs in, and Thugged Out hit a double clothesline sending him backwards over the top rope to the outside*

[/B]Corey Eliminated[/B]

M: That was short lived

T: That had to be the quickest elimination yet

*PUblic is getting pummeled in the ring by Demon and John taking a beating...Blade and Force going at it...and Thugged Out go and help, they all gang up as Judge comes over as well*

M: this is gang warfare

T: I can't believe that the first four entrants into this match are still going at it

*Josh and Jason overcome Primate and they have the advantage they get him near the ropes and hold him over..Dragon comes over and together they eliminate Primate*

Primate Eliminated

*The buzzer sounds and another entrant comes out*

Entry 29

M: no shocker who this is Tater

T: It's Joseph Schmo with a briefcase

*Schmo in the ring and he clunks Demon in the head with the case...he then drops the case and helps Public up..together they come behind Josh and grab him and toss him over the top rope*

Josh eliminated

*Jason runs at them and they duck with a double back body drop send Jason flying over the top rope to the outside floor*

Jason eliminated

M: Oh my and Stacy checking on Jason and Josh who both just got eliminated

T: But Thugged Out and Public and Schmo fighting now

*Judge is left with Force and he hits a chokeslam on him...*

T; Huge chokeslam

M: Force can't take much more, and neither can Dragon as those two along with Blade have been in the longest of any of these competitors

*Joker has some kind of string and is choking Demon with it...Joker laughing as he chokes the lift out of Demon..Dragon comes up from behind and kicks Joker to break the choke, the buzzer sounds*

Entry 30

M: the last man and the crowd is loving this

T: Jack Crawford, The Beast baby!!!

*Crawford takes his time getting to the ring, just then Exo and Stick toss Public over the top rope*

Public Eliminated

M: And another elimination and there will be no more entries

T: look at Crawford in the ring and he points to Dragon

*Dragon looks at him, but Cryptic tries to say something to Crawford..Crawford looks at him and is attack by Dragon..Dragon getting the upperhand, and tries to whip Crawford, but it is reversed..Dragon bumps into Joker sending him back to the ropes...Crawford runs up and hits the backcracker on Dragon taking him down..Demon is up and sees Joker and Clotheslines him over the top rope*

Joker Eliminated

*Force has Judge teetering on the ropes, as Thugged Out once again save Judge..they pound on Force some as Judge pulls himself back in...Johnny Blade holding onto the ropes and Crawford nails a clothesline on him and sends him over the top backwards*

Blade eliminated

M: So much for the TV Champion as he is eliminated

T: Nine men left Marv

*Cryptic over and telling Schmo something...Schmo looks at him as Demon grabs Schmo from behind and tosses him to the outside*

Schmo eliminated

*Cryptic claps for Demon, who then kicks Cryptic in the gut, and picks him up trying to get him over...Crawford comes to help and Cryptic is tossed to the floor*

Cryptic Eliminated

M: Seven men left in this match

T: You can tell everyone wants to be the winner

*Crawford and Demon run at Thugged Out and attack them from behind leaving Judge to try and Get Force out...Thugged Out win the battle and get Crawford on the ground...Exo tells Stick to hold Demon and he runs to the ropes as he goes to bounce off them, Dragon manages to pull the top rope down causing Exo to go backwards over the top and to the outside*

Exo Eliminated

M; Dragon with a smart move to eliminate one half of the tag team champions

*EXo is upset outside, and Demon picks Stick up and hits the atomic drop...Stick holding his but as Demon kicks him in the gut and goes for the Damnation..Exo slides back in and nails a big boot....*

M: Come on he is eliminated

T: I don't think he gives a damn

*Exo says something, and just then Crawford from behind dropkicks Exo through the ropes...Crawford excited as he goes over to tell Exo what he thinks...Dragon is up with blood all over his face, he sees that Force just pushed Judge down..Dragon charges at him, and Force sidesteps him and helps send him over the top rope*

Dragon Eliminated

*Exo yelling at Crawford who is pointing over the top rope at him..Stick is up and from behind dumps Crawford...Exo pounds on him...and then force runs over and dumps Stick...*

Crawford Eliminated

Stick Eliminated

*Force telling him how it is, and he turns around and gets kicked then ddted by Demon*

M: Demon with an oppurtunistic shot on Force

T; Yeah but here comes Judge

*Judge grabs Demon and hits the Final Sentence..Judge picks Demon up and slowly takes him to the ropes..he slowly tries to get him over the top rope*

M; If Judge gets rid of Demon then it will be him and Force left

T: He does it, he just got Demon out

Demon Eliminated

M: here we go, this is what we have been waiting for, the last man standing will be the winner and get that World Title Shot

*Judge picks up Force, and tries to whip him but it is reversed...Force misses a clothesline, and Judge off the ropes and caught with a spinebuster by Force..both men on the ground*

M: Both men down, but what a move

T: Force is starting to stir

M: Whoever gets up first has the advantage

*Force slowly to his knees, then he slowly gets to his feet, but DC slides in the ring and levels Force in the face with the World Title*

M: What the hell?!!! DC just about took Force's head off

T: THe World Champ isn't in this match

M: He must not want Force to win

T: of Course not, he doesn't want to fight Force anymore

*The crowd is booing like hell as DC drops the gold..DC gets Judge up and tells him that they got to eliminate Force*

M: This isn't right

T: Maybe Judge was who the client wanted to win

M: What connection is there

T: Judge and DC pulling Force to the ropes

M: He came in at number 2 and now he is going to fall just short

*They pick him up and they try to get Force's body to go over the top rope..the crowd pops as Johnny Blade with a bandaid on his forehead slides in the ring..Blade nails Judge, then he goes after DC...Blade and DC exchanging right hands...Blade gets the advantage and a spinning heel kick takes the World Champ down..Blade is pumped and turns around to get leveled with a big boot*

M: Blade coming out here to extract revenge on Judge, and it failed

T: miserably Marv

*Judge spits on Blade, then turns and sees Force lifeless leaning on the ropes...Judge runs at him with a clothesline, but Force manages to duck down and pull the top rope down as well...Judge's momentum was too much and he goes tumbling over the top rope and landing hard on the floor outside..the bell rings*

M: OH MY GOD!!!

T: Force just won this thing

Announcer: Here is your winner, Unstoppable Force!!1

*The crowd erupts with cheers and whistles as Force bleeding can hardly stand*

M: Force did the unthinkable and DC and Judge's plan backfired

*DC gets up as Force is trying to stand..Force turns and DC kicks him in the gut..he lifts him up and spins and hits the bust on him.....the crowd begins to boo as DC shakes his head...he picks up the World Title and stands above Force holding the belt high as the crowd boos and Blue on Black plays*

M: Force has won the rumble, but DC has once again got the upperhand

T: Marv, is this the future for Force at Championship Dreams

M: Only time will tell Tater...Folks we will see you live next week from the IWO Arena, have a goodnight!

*End show*

------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the show

thanks to DrDoom for writing the World Title Match, the Tag Title Match and the Hardcore title match

Last edited by DC; 25 May 2007 at 10:26 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2007, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Great show so far

I want the rumble
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2007, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Me vs. Force.........SHIT THATS UNLUCKY!!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2007, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Show is finished hope you all like it, post feedback it is much appreciated
Old 25 May 2007, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Stacy still holding her ass
That made me laugh

Great show guys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2007, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Great show. Thugged Out are still tag team champs~!1
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2007, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Great show DC, fell short at 6th to last, it was a good run though.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2007, 03:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Great shit man that ending was intense. Very good rumble work DC.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2007, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Excellent show DC, and Doom.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2007, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

Fantastic show. Was a good read, very entertaining...and rather peaceful.

Peace and love
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2007, 02:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Great show DC..I moreso than anyone can appreciate the writing that had to be done for that Rumble..Pulled off flawlessly.
Old 27 May 2007, 08:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Great show DC..I moreso than anyone can appreciate the writing that had to be done for that Rumble..Pulled off flawlessly.
Thanks, I had to work parts of it out several times to get to where I wanted it. I think the bold eliminations and entries make it easier to read.
Old 29 May 2007, 02:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

:

Damn, that was a pretty long match. Must've taken a hell of a lot of planning and keeping track of everybody. Nice work man.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote