ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

standings for May 9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2007, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default standings for May 9

1. DC (World Champion)
2. Unstoppable Force
3. Jason
4. Johnny Blade (TV Champion)
5. Judge
6. Josh
7. Demon Alexander (Hardcore Champion)
8. Joseph T. Schmo
9. Alli Sabbah
10 Joker
11 Primate
12 Mr. Giggles
13 Cryptic
14 Gel Mibson
15 Troy Alston
16 Masque
17 Exo (tag Team Champion)
18 Stick (tag Team Champion)
19 Oko
20 Corey Taylor
21 Vanilla Gorilla
22 Jack Crawford
23 Black Dragon
24 Ted Jingling
25 Jed Jingling
26 Ravage
27 Curry Muncher
28 Tiger
29 Scorpion
30 John Q. Public
31 Kage
32 Sledge

Last edited by DC; 09 May 2007 at 04:18 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2007, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Are Primate and Oko glued to their spots in the rankings?
Old 09 May 2007, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

No but depending on what people do above you it might seem like that...after the upcoming ppv I will reset the standings, meaning i cut everyone's points in half, so it is eaiser to catch up, or pass people and shake the standings up a little bit. Sometimes when you get back or join it seems like forever to catch up to the top spot even if you win each week, so after 100 points are accumulated by a couple of people i reset the points by taking half of everyone's.