ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo thread for Redemption week 2 month 12

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2007, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo thread for Redemption week 2 month 12

Promos due Wednesday May 2nd at 1PM EST

Tag Team Title Match
Thugged Out (c) vs. DC & Unstoppable Force

singles Match
Primate vs. Josh

singles match
Oko vs. Jason w/ Stacy

Hardcore Match Non-Title
Demon Alexander vs. Masque

Tag Team Match
Joseph Schmo & John Public vs. Spice Boys

Hardcore Match
Alli Sabbah w/ Swinn vs. Joker

Singles Match
Judge vs. Mr. Giggles

Singles Match
Jack Crawford vs. Tiger

Singles Match
Cryptic vs. Ravage

Off this week
Troy, Corey, Black Dragon, Riot Makes, Jingling Brothers, Scorpion, Johnny blade, Vanilla Gorilla

Remember just because you are off doesn't mean you can't promo.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Chad Williard walks into a gym where he finds Jason lifting some weights*

Chad - Jason can I have a word with you?

*Jason continues lifting weights*

Chad - Uh...Jason?

*Jason realizes who's there and takes off his headphones*

Jason - Oh hey Chad sorry I didn't see ya there

Chad - It's okay can I have a word with you for a moment?

*Jason grabs a towel and puts it over his head*

Jason - Sure...what's on your mind?

Chad - What are your thoughts on Primate and Oko?

Jason - Well I think Primate is a no good piece of shit and I feel the same way about Oko

Chad - What about what they did to April?

Jason - If there's one thing I hate it's a man who hits women and if Primate or Oko even think about laying a hand on Stacy the next place they wake up will be in a hospital bed...and tonight Oko will only get a taste of what I'll bring to the supershow in two weeks where Josh and I will become the number one contenders for the tag titles

Chad - Anything else?

*Stacy comes walking up looking like she just got done working out*

Jason - Yeah

*He turns to Stacy*

Jason - Baby I want you to be careful out there during my match tonight...okay?

Stacy - Yeah

Jason - I don't want what happened to April happening to you too

Stacy - Okay

Jason - Let's hit the showers

Stacy - Sounds good to me

Jason - Later Chad

*He throws the towel on Chad's head as they run off*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2007, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

So my long awaited debut match is now over, and I emerged victorious. I defeated one of the IWO's top superstars fair and square. I must give him props though he did put one one hell of a match, but when the dust settled I came out on top, and that is all that matters. A win is a win. And now as I start my journey to become IWO heavyweight champion, I must keeping impressing IWO management.

So they keep throwing challenges at me, and I will keep knocking them out of the park. This week I face Tiger. Tiger...is that name supposed to scare me? I face the big bad Tiger, ooooh I nearly shit my pants. But if IWO wants me to embarrass Tiger in the ring this week, like I did last week to Josh then so be it.

Tiger, you can say whatever you want about me. You may think we expose me for my inexperience, but isn't that what the Josh said he was going to do last week? Watch all the tape on me you want, but you will find that I am flawless.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2007, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Joker comes out of a dark room, he sees the camera and quickly runs the other way

-------------------------

Schmo and Public are talking and then see the camera

Schmo: Good that someone finally showed up. Last week we proved that thinking smart will win you matches. This week we will prove it once again.

Public: The Spice Boys are a joke. Like any good business plan you expose weakness in your opponents, and tonight that is just what we will do.

*the two men walk off*
Old 28 Apr 2007, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

*We see Primate in a kitchen of a dressingroom suite. He's dressed up like Josh, also with a chef's hat and oven mitts on. He's stirring something in a pot, then stops. He grabs the salt shaker.*

Primate: IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL WHAT THE JOSH....*shakes some salt into the pot*....IS....*shakes more salt into the pot*...COOKIN!

*Priamte sets down the salt, grabs a wooden spoon, and starts to stir.*

Primate: This must be THE MOST ELECTRIFYING recipie I've cooked up yet! Hell, the is the PEOPLE'S recipie! I've got to share this with Jason and Stacy.

*Primate picks up the pot and a fork. He walks into the other room where Oko is sitting on a couch dressed up as Jason, kissing a blowup doll.*

Primate: Jason! You've got to try this. The Josh has just cooked up something that blows away both Pie and Stroodle!

*Oko ignores him and continues to kiss up the blowup doll.*

Primate: Did you hear me? It's ELECTRIFYING!

*Oko keeps kissing the blowup doll, moaning "oh Stacy" in the process.*

Primate: God dammit how can I share the people's recipie with the people if the people won't listen?

*Primate stabs the blowup doll with the fork, popping it.*

Oko: NOOOOOOOOOOO STACY! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Primate: Why don't you listen to me?

Oko: I can't anymore. Stacy was my ears! My heart! My soul! I'm dead without her!

Primate: Guess your going to lose your match tonight then against Oko.

Oko: My wha? Oh...yeah...that wrestling thingy. You're right. I'm going to lose. How am I ever going to get by without my beloved Stacy?

Primate: All you ever talk about is Stacy! What about your match tonight!?

Oko: Why do you care!? All you care about is your stupid cooking and asking if people smell it!

*Oko smacks the pot Primate is still holding. Some sort of soup spills all over the floor.*

Primate: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS THE PEOPLE'S RECIPIE!

*Primate gets on the floor, trying to scrape the soup back into the pot with the fork.*

Primate: HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?

Oko: BECAUSE YOU KILLED STACY!!!!

*The two begin to argue. The camera goes black with the two still yelling at each other.*
Old 28 Apr 2007, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
*We see Primate in a kitchen of a dressingroom suite. He's dressed up like Josh, also with a chef's hat and oven mitts on. He's stirring something in a pot, then stops. He grabs the salt shaker.*

Primate: IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL WHAT THE JOSH....*shakes some salt into the pot*....IS....*shakes more salt into the pot*...COOKIN!

*Priamte sets down the salt, grabs a wooden spoon, and starts to stir.*

Primate: This must be THE MOST ELECTRIFYING recipie I've cooked up yet! Hell, the is the PEOPLE'S recipie! I've got to share this with Jason and Stacy.

*Primate picks up the pot and a fork. He walks into the other room where Oko is sitting on a couch dressed up as Jason, kissing a blowup doll.*

Primate: Jason! You've got to try this. The Josh has just cooked up something that blows away both Pie and Stroodle!

*Oko ignores him and continues to kiss up the blowup doll.*

Primate: Did you hear me? It's ELECTRIFYING!

*Oko keeps kissing the blowup doll, moaning "oh Stacy" in the process.*

Primate: God dammit how can I share the people's recipie with the people if the people won't listen?

*Primate stabs the blowup doll with the fork, popping it.*

Oko: NOOOOOOOOOOO STACY! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Primate: Why don't you listen to me?

Oko: I can't anymore. Stacy was my ears! My heart! My soul! I'm dead without her!

Primate: Guess your going to lose your match tonight then against Oko.

Oko: My wha? Oh...yeah...that wrestling thingy. You're right. I'm going to lose. How am I ever going to get by without my beloved Stacy?

Primate: All you ever talk about is Stacy! What about your match tonight!?

Oko: Why do you care!? All you care about is your stupid cooking and asking if people smell it!

*Oko smacks the pot Primate is still holding. Some sort of soup spills all over the floor.*

Primate: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS THE PEOPLE'S RECIPIE!

*Primate gets on the floor, trying to scrape the soup back into the pot with the fork.*

Primate: HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?

Oko: BECAUSE YOU KILLED STACY!!!!

*The two begin to argue. The camera goes black with the two still yelling at each other.*

Old 29 Apr 2007, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge makes his way to the ring to loud boos and grabs a mike*
Judge: Shut up! All of you shut up I don't have the time for this crap! Now down to buisness. Kelly if I could request your presence in the ring for a moment. Yes you Kelly, the time keeper, up here now please, bring a chair and that time keepers bell of yours. *Kelly looks frightened but timidly makes her way into the ring and sets up the chair*. Take a seat *Kelly sits with the bell on her lap*. Now, Kelly, as I'm sure your well aware last week I sent a strong message to the IWO, a simple but strong message. I beat the living shit out of Blade and whilst I didn't win the title I've already proven that the TV title is still mine I'm just letting him borrow it for a bit until I've got the 'time' to come back to it.

Cos you see Kelly, its all about time really when you think about it isn't it? *Kelly looks confused but nods* See currently I'm out of time to continue cashing in my rematch clauses and takin on Blade much like Giggles will be out of time in his career, after I'm finished with him this week. I have bigger thing to move onto like securing a victory at Flying High in the battle royale to send me on to face the cocksucking DC for his gold at Championship Dreams.

Come to think of it something happened to do with 'time' in my match last week didn't it Kelly? *Kelly nods slowly* Perhaps you would like to take some 'time' to explain exactly what happened in that match last week Kelly? *Kelly shakes her head no* I hope your not wasting my 'time' Kelly. Go on tells these fans what happened in my match with time last week. *Kelly slowly grabs the mike and speaks*

Kelly: Well...uh...It was a 15 minute time limit match for the TV title and it...uh...came to a draw when...uh...the time limit ran out so I had to...uh...ring the *all of a sudden Judge grabs the bell and smashes Kelly across the head with it tipping the chair up and busting her open*

Marv: Oh my god that's monstrous, she's a defensless women for christ sake. Judge has lost his mind!

Judge: I'm sorry I guess we ran out of 'time' for your boring speech. Maybe if you learnt to do your god damn job and actually kept the time properly this wouldn't have happened. But then again you are a stupid bitch what was I to expect *crowd boos rioutously and starts piffing stuff at Judge*. I might have run out of time last week but I assure you next time we meet Blade that's not gonna happen. Cos I'm calling you out at the Flying High supershow, if the commissioner will pull his cock out of DC's mouth for a moment and sanction a match, I have a request. At Flying High I want it to be Blade vs Judge in a match where the best man is sure to win, a match where there will be no draw, a match where there are no pinfalls and no submissions, a match where the better man...me...will show his dominance, a...last...man...standing match!

I'm sure its eating you up inside that your not the real champ until you beat me fair and square in the middle of this ring. So accept my challenge blade and let the fun begin. I hope your ready to experience pain like never before cos Justice is coming to your door and you better be ready cos my special breed of Justice is final!

As for you Giggles I hope you can mime yourself up a miracle cos nothing short of a miracle will allow you to walk out of that ring after I'm finished with you, let alone get the win. Giggles better mime yourself a casket kid cos your gonna need it by the time I'm through with you. Blade and Giggles you both have something in common now, you have to search your sould and answer my question. What question you ask? What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...for you!
*Judge storms out as drinks and rubbish are thrown at him*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2007, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

*Hugh Miller is standing behind a podium as he looks into the camera*

Hugh: Ladies and Gentlemen your World Champion DC!

*DC walks up and joins Miller behind the podium*

Hugh: DC, welcome and I know you have asked for this time to talk to the people

DC: That's right Hugh, as World Champ, I think it's time I give back to the fans

Hugh: But DC, lately the fans have been booing you, they feel you sold out

DC: Hold it right there. I didn not sell out. The fans are wrong, they turned on me for no reason. I have done nothing but take the belt off of a kid that wasn't ready to carry this company.

Hugh: Yeah but you had thugged Out attack Force so you could win your match with him.

DC: What? I did no such thing. I have nothing to do with those two punks. In fact that's what I am here, to talk about how this week me and Force will beat Thugged Out and take the World Tag Team Titles off of them.

Hugh: If you do that you would be the only person in the history of the IWO to hold every title.

DC: That's right Hugh, I would be. In fact I will be. The Two Man Power Trip will put an end to the shenagans that Stick and Exo have been dishing out week after week. Those two thugs think they can do what they want, when they want, well they are wrong.

Hugh: But can you trust Force?

DC: I thought I could. I know he feels he can trust me, although I have done nothing to indicate such a need for it.

Hugh: Last week Alli Sabbah offered Force a chance to join him, does that effect your teaming with him tonight?

DC: No it doesn't Hugh. Can I trust Force, well who knows, maybe he has other intentions. I know that Sabbah wants to hold gold, and I know he wants control of the IWO. What better way than to get a former World Champion in your stable. But tonight it's not about trust, or sabbah or anything else for that matter. Tonight, i promise you history will be made!

*DC walks off as Hugh shakes his head in a yes motion.*
Old 30 Apr 2007, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'll have mine up tomorrow afternoon/evening.
Old 01 May 2007, 07:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Gel and Curry are just coming off the stage from a concert.

Random Reporter: "Spice boys. This is Dan Seltzer from the Wrestling DisServer and I had a few questions for you."

Curry : " Eh wrestling DisServer? Wheres Rolling Stone?"

Seltzer: "Uh yeah. Anyways... There is some word that you will be facing a new challenge in your wrestling career in the form of..... Oh dear I seem to have forgotten thier names."

Gel: "Whosh dis Guy?"

Curry: "Don worry Gel I got him dealt with."

Gel: "Ish goin get tanksh tanke agh drunkshhh."

Seltzer: "Um is he alright?"

Curry: "He is fine. Anyways the guys we are facing are named Schmoe and Public. Basically they seem to be just what the names say. Nothing special."

Gel: "Ish gonna KEEERRRPPLllAAAAHHHHH dem."

Curry: "Yes basically we are tired of being the stepping stones of wrestling and plan to teach the entire federation a lesson they just wont forget."

Gel: "KerrPlahhhhhhhhhhh"

Seltzer: "Um well ok guys. I suppose Id better end this interview before I get any more confused.

He then kneels down to tie his shoes.

Gel: "KEEERRRRPLAHHHHHHHH!"

Gel comes running up and gives Seltzer a spear of Destiny and then picks him up giving him a crucifix powerbomb.

He then stumbles off as Curry looks down at Seltzer shaking his head.

Curry: "People never learn. When Gels drunk dont kneel down in front of him of he thinks you a midget."

The camera fades as curry pulls out a cell phone to call 911

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man dressed in a high fashion suit has arrived at Mr. Smiths office with a briefcase.

He is stopped by security however after a few unheard words and a pat of the briefcase they let him pass.

Smith sits in silence looking angry as the man enters and pulls out some papers from the briefcase.

Suit Guy: "Greetings Sir my name is William Huan and I am one of the attornies for a Mr. AlliSabbah SellMoore. I do believe that the papers in this briefcase are very important to you."

Smith reads over them for a while and then very angrily states that he cant believe it.

Huan: "Oh yes dear sir it is true. As of right now we are also representing the wrestler known as Unstoppable Force and we intend to see that he gets everything that he deserves."

The camera fades as we hear the two of them begin to haggle over things. The only words that can be made out are title shot and new theme music.

Last edited by Mr Giggles; 01 May 2007 at 07:28 AM.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is standing in front of a video screen that has minature skeletons doing the Russian Jig(You know 80's wrestling interview scene)*

A salami?....A salami....I've been burned by hell fire...stretched piller to post, up and down from Heaven to Hell....and you, Ali think by attacking me with a salami or whatever it may be that you have Demon Alexander defeated...well let me tell you my friend, that at Flying High I'm going to stick that salami where the sun don't shine....

...And speaking of the sun not shining...the darkside of our existance...yes I've roamed there myself for awhile and it seems it still has the lower rungs of the food chain still clinging for hope...hope that one's beautiful life's crumb may roll off the table, so they can taste what true beauty is...

What am I talking about? Well let me tell you...Masque...what I'm talking about. Your life is a disgrace...all you do is follow...you follow what that thing to do is at the time...but you're fake. You try to copy me...you try to be me...you even tried to take me out, but I'm sure when you saw me rise from the ashes and become hardcore champ...you knew your days are numbered.

You have to kill that snake when you have the chance because if it still has bite...you're dead...and Masque, this week I may just bury you alive, so you can feel how it is to be dead. Then I'll dig you out of the grave, beat you up some more and bury you once again.

There are wrestlers that are no longer here in the IWO, Masque...and you know why? Because they've been a thorn in my side like you are. Masque I hope and pray that you don't show up...yes don't show up for our match this week because I may just give you a pay per view quality beating on free television and then I'm going to be called into the powers that are's office to explain why I killed an animal on live TV and I really don't want to do that, but if I have to I will because I'm Demon Alexander and I'm going to take you straight to hell.

*Screen fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The word "sold out" is used an awful lot in this business. It's used to describe some of the scum of wrestling..And lord knows I have used it more than my fair share over these past couple of weeks with DC. Did I mean it when I said it?..Yes..But alas..DC and I find ourselves teamed up once again..This time against Thugged Out. Do I like the decision?..Not really..But it's something I can live with...Why?..Because it's for a championship. Singles or tag..Gold is Gold..And being a champion is the ultimate goal of everyone here. So if that means I have to share that gold with you DC..I can live with it. Will I be your partner?..Will I be a partner that can be trusted?..You bet your ass. But..Don't think things between DC and I are all great and good..Because they surely are not.

You see DC..I thought you had my back..You claimed you did. But when I needed you..When I really needed you..You didn't have my back at all. Now I understand that you have your own persoanl interests to look out for..And thats fine. But don't lie to me..Don't lie directly in front of my face about it. I knew you didn't have much character..But I thought you could at least give me that. But don't worry DC..I'm not with Sabbah. Why?..Because I don't need to be with Sabbah. I can take control of this company just fine by myself without the help of a little twit like him. I thought that would be quite obvious considering how I have trashed him in the past..But apparently it wasn't.

Now..We come to Thugged Out. They seem to have taken the IWO litterally by storm. They've come in..Won gold..And are maybe the hottest tag team in the business. I'm sure they see this as a great oppertunity. An oppertunity to take down Force and DC while they are at each others throats...But that oppertunity won't arise. You see..As much as DC and I may be at each other throats..When we are on the same page..There is not one tag team on this planet that can stay with us in a wrestling ring. As much as DC seems to have changed..I know that one thing about him remains true..And thats the fact that he really, really..doesn't like to lose..And of course neither do I. Put that together..And Thugged Out is in some major trouble.

Now I respect you guys Thugged Out. That may come as a shock to you..But really..I do. I respect anyone who can make the kind of immediate impact that you guys have made..Just as I did when I first came into the IWO...But like anyone else here..You have to pay dues. Your cocky attitudes must be broken..And there are no two better guys to do that than DC and myself..Because I'm pretty sure that no one here has paid more dues than us. We will break you down piece by piece..Until we make sure that you have learned a valuable lesson..That you aren't gods among men. You are below us...No matter how much you think you are..And you will learn the hard way..Without your titles around your waists.

I'm ready to be a champion again. I've been very few days without a championship..and I want one back. So if the tag titles are what I can get..I will take them. If I have to forget about what has gone down between DC and myself..I wlll do it. DC..Don't worry. You can trust me. I will not lose..But I won't win for your benefit..I will win for my own. And Thugged Out..As tuggish as you are..You won't be able to handle the torando coming straight for you. It is truely..Unstoppable. So kiss those titles goodbye. And DC..I have..Your back. Thugged Out..Pain is Mandatory..For You.
Old 02 May 2007, 06:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK

*Backstage*

*Cryptic is seen with snitches on his head, walking to his locker room*

*April runs up with a camera man and stops Cryptic*

April: Cryptic, Cryptic! Excuse me, but would you be able to asnwer a few questions about your match with Tim Ross and perhaps about your upcoming match tonight with Ravage?

*Cryptic stops walking and turns around to face April*

Cryptic: Why of course, April. I can answer any questions you wish to ask the peaceful one.

April: Ok, first off, how are you after your brutal assualt?

Cryptic: The peaceful was a little hurt, just a few bumps and bruises, nothing major.

*April looks at Cryptic as if to say "what the fuck"*

April: But i've heard you just recovered from a consussion and had 12 stitches placed on your head wound?

Cryptic: Oh, yes i had that as well and some bumps and bruises, how could i forget? But the peaceful one is still here and standing tall. Mother nature has healed my wounds to perfection and in the process and has given me new found strength and determination to reach my goal of peace in IWO.

Tim Ross is a villian, a fiend, an enemy to society and should we cross paths again i shall strike him down and hand to him to the feds. Though i do believe during our encounter, he realised he was unable to kill the mighty Cryptic so he ran and left the company, not that i can blame him. Villians and foes a like, fear the peaceful one.

April: Oookay...anyway, tonight you are up against Ravage, a man who poses a threat to your rise up the ladder as well as your streak. How do you feel about this upcoming match?

*Cryptic smiles like hes just won the lottery or something*

Cryptic: Tonight i go 8-0 against a man who calls himself "Ravage". This is the same name my neighbour's 16 year old son named his dog. So with this in mind Ravage may just be like a dog. In order to deal with such an animal all i will have to do is show it love and affection. I shall stroke the animal as my own pet and feed it scooby snacks. This will be my route to victory.

*April looks at Cryptic in a dumbfounded way*

April: Urgh, Ravage is not actually a dog or even close to one, hes a man and a wrestler that stands in your way, i'm not sure if scooby snacks will work. But perhaps wrestling him in the ring might?

*Cryptic looks at April with glum look on his face*

Crptic: Well if that is the case, then tonight, Ravage prepare yourself to go toe to toe with the peaceful one. When you step into the ring to wrestle the son of mother nature be prepared, be well prepared, bring some tablets for the back pains you'll get when i body slam you, bring some asprins for your headache when i hit you with a ddt, bring some ankle supports for when i lock you in an ankle lock and bring some cash to call a cab to the hospital after i hit you with the peaceful drive. Cause tonight i shall retain my winning streak and my impending dominance within the company shall continue until we realise absolute peace.

*April smiles*

April; Much better.

Cryptic: I also forget to say bring a PSP so we can play Harvest Moon together. We can link it up and play two player. I played a game with my cousin yesterday after he finished kindergarden and it was sooo cool. So don't forget, bring the PSP, thats the most important thing.

*April looks at Cryptic with a look off "is he serious"*

Cryptic: Oh and also April, you can play too. We can to do a three player mode, how cool is that?

April: Not cool. Well Cryptic thank you for taking your time to do this interview and good luck with your match...you'll need it.

Cryptic: Thank you, April. Maybe afterwards we can go back to mine, go up to my room and drink some coffee? My mom makes an excellent cup with a hint of apple added to it, yum!

April: Urgh, how about no?

Crptic: Oh, ok, more for me i guess. But before i go, Ravage, get ready to change your name from Ravage to Peacey, why? Because if you ain't peaceful, you ain't nothing. I just had to get that in there as the fans like it.

*April shakes her head*

*camera fades*
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2007, 07:27 AM   #14 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Masque is standing in the rafters of the arena. He gives a derisive chuckle before speaking.

"Does this impress you demon? I thought perhaps it might. You claim many things about yourself... Only to completely contradict yourself a short while later."

Masque jumps from the rafters and disappears. The camera goes dark for a second and suddenly refocuses upon Masque perched upon a tombstone.

"Ahhhh this is more to my liking. You must understand Demon. You are still a mortal, you have never been through true hell nor been resurrected. You are a gimmick a show for the gullible masses who fall prey to your trickery. I have been around longer than you have. Much longer than you seem to realize. Your goals stretch as far as the gold around your waist and the approval of your superiors."

He pauses to listen to the sounds of moaning from somewhere in the graveyard.

"Your mortality is your main flaw Alexander. I lost my mortality long ago. I have no desires for a simple golden bauble to wear. Your claim is that you are going to kill me. My question to you is......"

Masque pulls out an ornate dagger and cuts his wrist only to show dust trickle out of it.

"How will you kill that which does not live?"

The camera falls to the ground landing so that we see the legs of whoever was operating it running away then it goes to static and dies.
Old 02 May 2007, 10:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*Thugged Out arrive backstage. Exo and Stick step out of their Hummer and admire their belts before discussing tonights events.

Exo: So some punk got jacked, courtesy of us, and now we gettin in the ring with him and his buddy tonight. Shit man, this is all business for us, but these 2 got some real “personal” issues to work out.

Stick: I think he's called Force because that's what he uses when he's pounding Dick Catcher's ass when they roleplay he's the innocent bitch walkin' down the street. Hey, if they wanna be little fairy ass faggots, that's none of my business. I'm just happy they're comfortable enough to express their true feelings.

Exo: It’s cool and all. They wanna shake hands and slap each others asses after a match, they can. I ain’t gonna judge. Better fo them they keep their eyes on each other tonight. Don’t know if we gonna have to thug out DC before we even get to the ring.

Stick: I wouldn't mind kickin' DC's ass for free. We got the time right now, no clients as of this moment to take care of. But damn, that last client...man they had some loot cuz we got PAID for kickin' Force's punk ass. That was some nice ass money there. We need to send Force a thank you card for makin' it so damn easy.

Exo: Shit man, a job’s a job. This boy Force just taking things a little to personal is all. We beat down DC, everything’s even and we move on. If they wanna press the issue, We aint got no problem steppin up and smackin them down.

Stick: Yeah, fuck Dick Catcher. Our client wanted Force taken out, it happened to benefit you, and now you wanna act like a bitch about it? You should fuckin' be grateful to us, cuz from our perspective, Force would be holdin' that belt you claim is yours. Fuck it, we'll just have ta kick both of your punk asses. We've never minded handin' out an ass kicking.

Exo: We got plenty for both of em. DC, you wanna take a beat down to show how innocent you are, we take care of it tonight. Force, we put your ass out once and you walked away with nothin, we gonna take care of that again. Both you punk asses gonna have something real in common now.

Stick: Hell yeah nigga. Both of them punk ass bitches will know what it feels like to be THUGGED OUT!

*Thugged Out slap their belts over their shoulders and walk off.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote