ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Month 10 Week 3 March 10, 2007

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2007, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Month 10 Week 3 March 10, 2007

With a very poor lack of promos this week and just not enough time for me to type a whole show, I will post some results from this week. The people that promoed your rankings will show that as well as your match results. I appreciate it. I feel that the lack of promos is just sad being that a PPV is next week. I hope you can all get it together. As for this week here is the rundown.

---------------------

The show started by showing The Spice boys outside the building. Security is keeping them from getting inside as Gel is yelling and Curry is trying to calm him down.

The first match is a hardcore match between Black Dragon and masque. the lights go out and Dragon is attacked from behind. Lot of blood spilled by Dragon and Masque dominates most of the match. The end comes when Dragon uses the ring bell to knock Masque out.

winner: Black Dragon

--------------------

Backstage Highlight approaches a Black man outside of a limo

Highlight: So you guys realize that I am the Highlight of the show, and you are wasting my camera time right?

*The Black man looks at him, then looks him over, he then grabs Highlight and knees him in the gut...the man rams Highlight headfirst into the back window glass shattering it. A white man seated inside looks at the other man and blows a puff of smoke*

White Man: You know that we are going to have to pay for that window!

Black Man: yeah I know

*guys yelling off camera*

White Man: Come on bro!

*the black man jumps in dropping something on the ground as the limo speeds off...some personnel backstage checks on Highlight who is bleeding from his head...one of the backstage workers picks up a card that says:

-------------------

Cryptic is awarded a win by forfeit when Gel Mibson is not let in the building

DC and Crusher take on Judge and Tim Ross in a classic tag match...the action is back and forth until Oko and The Jingling Brothers show up...DC and Ross are fighting outside until DC is thrown over the railing, from there the RWA guys attack him...Judge has the RWA title in the ring as the ref is distracted by Ervin and Mr. Oldschool from the RWA..Crusher is laid out with the title belt and Judge gets the pin

Winners: Cryptic wins via Foreit

Winners: Judge and Tim Ross d. DC and Crusher

------------------------

Corey is interviewed and talks about how he will become the next world champion

Joe the Schmo battles Joker after Highlight is taken to the hospital and Curry is banned from the building. Joker gets the early offense but messes up and gets rolled up by Joe who gets the win.

Winner: Joe the Schmo

---------------------

*video shown of troy superkicking Josh last week, and then of Josh getting his revenge*

Josh and Johnny Blade tag up and they make short work of Alli and Giggles after Alli leaves Giggles alone in the ring...Blade gets the win, and Johnny and Josh stare each other down in the ring

Winners : blade and josh

*a promo is shown for next week of the arrival of the Vanilla Gorilla*

--------------------

*promo hyping the PPV*

Force and Corey battle on the ramp, then take it to the ring, a 25 minute grueling match that sees Corey bleeding...Force hits Hell from above to pick up the win.

winner: force

Smith comes out and tells Force that next week his wish is granted and he gets a match to determine the #1 contender for the world title, against Black Dragon!

-------------------

*Judge and Ross interviewed, and Ross says that next week the IWO will be no more*

Main Event

Jason and Stacy come to the ring, but Jason sends her to the back, Troy attacks from behind...Troy controls the match, and the ref gets knocked down..Stacy comes out and Troy has a chair, she tries to protect Jason, but Troy is going to hit her, until Josh comes in, Josh ducks the chair, and kicks Troy he goes for the call of fire, but troy reverses and ends up superkicking Josh...Troy turns around, and Jason nails him with the chair...he covers and stacy revives the ref, and Jason beats the champ

winner: Jason

*show ends with Jason and Stacy celebrating the victory*
Old 11 Mar 2007, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Succint but good. Though wtf with lack of promos I noticed that.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote