ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo Thread for Redemption Month 10 Week 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo Thread for Redemption Month 10 Week 3

Promos are due by Friday March 9 at 8PM EST

The last stop before Pittsburgh

Singles Match
Force v. Corey

Will Corey be the first to pin Force, or will Force put a wrench in Corey's plans to become the next World Champion?

Tag Team Match
DC & Crusher v. Tim Ross & Judge

Mr. Smith ordered that DC and Crusher team up to take on RWA Champion Tim Ross and wannabe traitor Judge

Champion vs. Champion Match non title
Jason v. Troy

TV Champ Jason accepted the challenge of World Champ Troy, but will the former New Blood Members give us a classic or will World Champion Troy even be able to compete after last week's brutal fall from the stage.

Hardcore Match
Black Dragon v. Masque

Dragon got a win over Force and got back on Track but now he must take on the evil Masque in his own backyard.

Tag Team Match
Josh & Johnny Blade v. Alli & Giggles

Josh payed back his favor to Blade and the two will meet for the hardcore title at the PPV, but first they team up to take on Alli and his former associate Giggles.

Singles Match
Cryptic v. Gel Mibson

The hippie picked up a win and now if Gel can get in the building we could see one of the most boring matches in IWO history.

Fatal Fourway
Curry Muncher v. Highlight v. Joe the Schmo v. Joker

All four men need a win, all four men are on a losing streak.
Old 05 Mar 2007, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*The camera shows Jason and Stacy sitting together watching some old tapes in their dressing room,as Jason notices the camera man Stacy says she's gonna step out for a moment to get them some food and drinks from the concession area,the camera zooms in on what Jason is watching and it shows footage of The New Blood*

Jason - You know Troy I always knew you were jealous of me as soon as I met you...deep down inside you knew I was always better than you when it comes to anything and I know how much that eats you up inside and I knew I would be better suited for the role of the leader of The New Blood but you decided to take it upon yourself and take the role yourself...at the time you probably thought that I didn't think anything of it but deep down inside what you didn't know is that I could've made a better leader of our little group and if I was the leader we would still be together today but unfortunately that didn't happen

*Jason ejects the tape and puts in a new one*

Jason - Now look at us Troy...I'm a former world champ and current TV champ,your the current world champ and Skill is now in some second rate fed where he belongs...but this isn't about him Troy it's about us and something that alot of people didn't know is that there was always alot of tension between the two of us...sure we didn't show it when we were on TV but behind those cameras we were two totally different people and the tension was because like I said before you knew I was better than you but you didn't want to admit to anyone...

*The tape is showing footage of Jason winning the world title*

Jason - Then after the whole New Blood disbanding I became the youngest world champ in IWO history sure my reign didn't last long but where were you...you see after our disbanding you became nothing because without me that's all you'll ever be...NOTHING!

*Jason stops the tape and turns off the TV*

Jason - You see Troy I was in that group to make you look good and I bet it eats you up inside even more to know I became the world champ long before you did...so I hope you keep your keep the belt after the PPV because I just may use my rematch clause against you but tonight it's not about titles...it's about me personally kicking your ass and personally showing you how I'm far more superior to you

*Stacy comes back in with food and drinks as the camera fades*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2007, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC is sitting in his locker room watching a replay of the beating he took last week*

It's all clear now...Judge you crossed over the line...But I understand...You think if the RWA wins, that you will become a big star...you will finally get recognition..and if you win the TV Title, then you would already be a champion in that federation if they took over...

*DC watches some more then turns off the tv*

This week Judge you and that worthless champion Tim Ross you step into the Dogpound....I understand I team with Crusher, and that's fine, he's hurt but it doesn't matter...because the end result will be the same, you will finally understand that you don't matter...Tim Ross will see that he is nothing but a wannabe champion and in two weeks the RWA will be out of business thanks to me!

*DC gets up and starts to walk out the door but turns back around*

And Judge when we beat you this week, don't worry about winning the TV Title, because that belt will do you know good when I kill the RWA! So think about what you have done, because justice well it might be served, but revenge is best served cold, and you have a whole plate waiting for you this week

*DC walks out of the room*

----------------------

*Joe the Schmo is seen in Mr. Smith's office at HQs*

Joe: Thanks

*Joe walks out and Hugh Miller catches up with him*

Hugh: Joe what was that about?

Joe: It's about respect and this week Hugh, I plan on teaching respect to three individuals that need some, now excuse me I have some things to attend to.

*Joe walks off*

*The lights flicker on and off and Hugh goes down the hall as he passes Joker steps out of a room*

Joker: Idiots...this week they will all pay

*he laughs maniacally*
Old 08 Mar 2007, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Mad Hugh Millar is seen standing next to Judge in the backstage area*
Millar: I am with my special guest at this time. He is a man who will be contending in a triple threat match at Iron Steel for the TV title against Crusher and Jason and will also be in a tag match with RWA champion Tim Ross facing off against the IWO's representative DC and one of his opponents at Iron Steel, Crusher. Judge many have branded you a traitor for your involvement in the match this week, I just wanted your thoughts?

Judge: My thought? I'll give you my thoughts *snatches mike off Millar*. Last week I sent another message to the commissioner and the TV champion, hell, I sent a message to the IWO world champ, to the whole IWO roster, to the fans, to everyone. When I defined violence in front of everyone last week my message was clear. I will stop at nothing to get vengeance upon Smith and acquire the title I never should have lost in the process.

Now in calling me traitor Hugh you and all the fans simply prove your stupidiy *fans boo*, you prove the need for me to be your champion, to bring order to your criminal existences *fans boo*. I have not betrayed anyone. I simply consolidated my plan. I thought to myself what would be better than holding the IWO heavyweight championship and the TV title whilst standing over a knocked out and bloodied Smith. Then it hit me. If I could aid in the destruction of his fed and have him be forced to come over to the RWA to work for a lowly wage, as an interviewer, or even as my own personal punching bag, there could be no truer form of vengeance.

So this week I'm not coming out to play by the rules, I'm not even coming out with the intention of necessarily winning, I'm coming out with the intent of sending a very violent message, a message that I hope shelves DC and possibly even Crusher before their match ups at Iron Steel. When I beat you down DC, its gonna be a piece of cake for Ross to beat your arse sensless at Iron Steel, and that, will be my first taste of true Justice.

So I hope your ready to get a hurting put down on you. Cos the Jury is in and their sentence of intolerable pain is final. So DC and Crusher ask yourself the question, cos after this week you won't be able to ask yourself anything from your comatose states, What you gonna do...what you gonna do...when the Judge...comes...For You!
*Judge shoves mike back in Millars hand and walks off confidently*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2007, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Theres nothing like a little Nastalgia to get things going. Matchups of the past..Dream matchups..Seem to effect a show more than any other. This week..That is what we have going down. Corey..Force..Two of the biggest names that were here at the beginning of the IWO...The Beginning...Will go after each other in a dream confrentation. The greatest thing about this?..It's on free TV. You don't have to pay to watch us go at it..The IWO has made a fine decision...Which is quite a rare thing for them..To put this on so everyone can see it. And you know what..I wouldn't have it any other way.

I want the world to watch this Corey. You see..you were very similar to me..Dominant early in your career..And then you took some time off...And now..You're right back on top of the card. Does that speak to the power you have in the IWO?..Possibly. But..My comeback was complete..And do you know why?..Because I won the IWO title..I made it back to the mountain top..And you haven't even had a title match since you've returned. I feel your jealousy Corey..I can't say I blame you either. It's tough to watch someone surpass you as easily as I have. But you have to get over it..I know you are relishing this oppertunity. You get to kill two birds with one stone. Take me out..And ascend up the ladder to the IWO Title..but if I were you..I surely wouldn't be counting by chickens before they..Hatch.

I know you Corey..We've had our battles before. Back in the day..You were one sadistic human being...Hell...People questioned sometimes if you were even Human at all. You would maim your opponents..You would go through some of the sickest matches this company has ever seen. But Corey..Things evolve. People change..Things change. And I'm sorry to say Corey..But the IWO..Has passed you by. This is a new breed of IWO..One led by myself. And as sadistic as you were back in the day..There are 3 or 4 guys now here that are as sadistic or more than you could ever dream of being.

Now Corey..I'm not trying to downgrade your accomplishments..Because lord knows you have more than a few impressive ones. I boast quite a bit about mine myself. But those are things of the past..Professional Wrestling is now a sport that has become what have you done for me lately..And the fact is Corey..You've done nothing. While I was winning championships here..You were probably in some dungeon listening to Slipknot and slitting your wrists. See the difference?..My ring rust is gone..It's been gone for quite a while...And I think everyone knows that. The question is..How confident are you that yours is gone?..The Unknown is one of the scariest things a person can face Corey..Do you really want that weighing on your mind when you go against me?

You see Corey...In the time you have been gone..I went on a winning streak unparalled in this company..And I still have not been pinned..I still have not been made to submit. And you know why?..Because like you once were..I have become a sadistic monster. I've isolated myself from family..from friends..For one reason..And thats to become the IWO champion..To get back on top. I feel nothing anymore..When I bleed..It's only liquid..When I break a bone..I pop it back in. I'm the new you Corey...When you face me..When you look into my eyes..You will be looking into the eyes of someone who is a more efficent..Perfected version of yourself.

So Corey..You have two choices..You can show up off your game..And be afraid of a modern day you..Or you can come into this thing as the sadistic monster you once were..You can put on that mask..Cut off all interaction from the outside world..And come at this Unstoppable Force with every evil drop of blood in your body. But even if you do..It still won't be enough. I will not....I refuse to let some has been from the past destroy the reputation I have built up here. You will not get my shoulders to that mat for a count of 3 Corey. You will not make me tap out..That is not a threat..It is not a promise..It is a fact. Becuase as Sadistic and dirty as you want to get..I will match you, and then surpass you. Yes it's a dream match..But the dream dies for you Corey..Go home..Go back to your dungeon..Because the IWO..And I..Have simply passed you by. At Redemption..Pain is mandatory..For you.
Old 09 Mar 2007, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

*Blade is walking around in his dressing room, he then sits down and starts taping up his wrists for the match*

As you all know Im going to be in my first tag match here in IWO. Im not used to having buddies with me in wrestling and personally i dont need them either but ill make due here. Josh we are having a match for my hardcore belt which will come into the hands of the rightful owner of that belt, and I dont care if even have to steal that damn thing, that fucker is mine! Its THAT simple because when I face you its going to be my match so get prepared for a fight of your career cause you should know im no slouch here. But we have to work as a team tonight because we face the best..oh sorry i meant worst tag team here in IWO so this should be simple.

Here you have two hardcore guys who go all out in matches and we get to face two of the greatest jobbers in IWO so I know for a fact this will be an example of how damn tough we are. Im not going to go after Josh much in this match because i need to make sure im gettin a fight and not another match where i hit a few stiff kicks, suplex, trashcan shot and its over. But if he trys to attack me during this match Im gonna knock his ass out.

So there ya go, pretty much me and Josh are gonna kick their asses walk out an that at the PPV im gettin my title back. Well i got business to handle.

*Blade gets up kicks the chair away and walks out as the camera fades to black.*
Old 09 Mar 2007, 11:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

*Lights flicker down a dark, dead end corridor*

Dragon: "You see last week I gained victory, but paid an ultimate sacrifice. I was battered and beaten with weapons and I experienced the pain from someones anger. All I wanted was to be a part of that upper echelon of wrestlers, the legends. I got my shot against Force, and was destroyed. I remain here still in pain from my match, still battered and still beaten, but the hell if thats going to stop me from reaching my goal. My soul purpose now is to beat every opponent that gets in my way no matter who they are, and one day I will again face Force, and one day I will destroy him the way he destroyed me. My rage will only lead me to victories, my potential is greater than anyone here, my ability to see what is coming, and what series of attacks are next will only lead to the downfall of every wrestler here. My quest to destroy every single wrestler in the IWO starts tonight, and it begins with Masque. I will not stand for defeat, I will not let it happen, I will do anything possible to win, and if that means risking my life to do so it's gonna happen. Masque, you have a death wish. My ascension to become the greatest of all time is now and you will feel my wrath, my potential, MY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL PARISH AT THE HANDS OF THE DRAGON!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*The lights all shatter and the corridor goes black*

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote