ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Important announcement regarding the efed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2006, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Important announcement regarding the efed

I hope you all enjoy the latest ppv and that each of you promo for the next redemption. If you are not in the efed and want to join please you the signup thread or shoot me a pm.

now some announcements

1. During the past couple of months the shows have been drawn out by different people. Thank you all for participating in what has been an exciting two months. I appreciate each person that helped book a card.

2. We are returning back to a normal schedule sort of. If you have any storyline ideas are questions about storylines, let me know. Suggestions are always welcome and if you ask around, you will see I usually try to work them in when possible. Sometimes you guys get upset about something that is written in the show. Don't worry, you have to be patient, there is always a reason behind each storyline. So if you promo good that week or feel that something might not be right with your character, know that i have to do some things to further storylines. It is nothing against you.

3. Promoing. Right now we have 21 characters on the roster. That may or may not change. However with this many characters it takes time to write the shows, and get everyone involved. I will cutting the roster some the next month, to give everyone a fair chance. However, cutting deadweight is not the only way to reward those people that promo and participate each week. Starting with this redemption coming up, if you fail to promo or you promo late, you will be docked points in the rankings. This rewards those people that promo each week, as I reward them already. It also sends the non-promoers to the back of the line. The rankings have kind of been worthless, but will start playing a major part in how i do fueds and what not. They will not start to take more importance.

4. Banners and graphics. I have enlisted people from outside the efed to do PPV posters. Please rep these people as they do a great job and it brings more people in to read the shows. They really do their homework and it shows. If you are intersted in a doing a banner or have a graphic for redemption please let me know. I have Xero working on a logo for the fed, but if you want to give it a shot for those of you in the graphics realm please feel free to do so.

5. Writers. It has been difficult the past few months writing the shows by myself. I am sure One is still interseted in doing it, but with each week being really non-scripted for the most part determining who will win has been last minute decisions. If you want to write a match(es) please let me know. any help you can bring to the efed takes the workload off me. I want to get everyone involved. This will be important after the first of the year, as I will have 3 classes until I graduate from Junior college. I will be busy as ever, and any help will make sure that he efed carries on in a timely manner.

6. More members, If you know someone that wants to be apart of the efed get them to sign up here. I know we have former members of the fed, that are still posting here but for some reason never joined back up. let's change that.

7. Thank you. I appreciate all of you that participate and help make this thing work. I know sometimes things happen and you might miss a week or two, but all of you promoing and giving feedback helps. I want this fed to keep going strong. Thank you.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I actually sketched up a logo, and if I can ever get it scanned, and then maybe get Sparx to help me out with a few things, I'll post it. Then maybe we could have a vote between my logo and Xero's.

Also, if you ever need help writing a show, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help out.