ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Month 7 Week 2 November 25, 2006

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2006, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Month 7 Week 2 November 25, 2006

*Mountain Song is being heard as Alli Sabbah walks down the aisle, he sits down at the announcers table and puts on a headset. He turns and begins to speak to Gel Mibson*

Alli: Gel, my friend, I see you are alive and well.

Gel: Yesssh, Alli Sabbwah, I am fine.

Alli: Yes, well tonight we have a match for you my friends and it is brought to you by Alli's Emporium. It seems that Crusher has announced that our announcers are going to have a tuxedo match. Gel you like guys in tuxedos don't you?

Gel: Alli, you keep on twalking to me likes thats and it is KERPLUNH for yoush!

Alli: Are you threatening me Gel?

*meanwhile in the ring, Tater Inberg and Marv Rome dressed in tuxedos stare at each other as the ref calls for the bell. The crowd has no reaction as both men just look at each other confused.*

Alli: What did you say Gel?

Gel: I said KERPLUNH!

*Just then a fan jumps the barricade and begins beating on Alli, Gel drops his headset and joins the fan...the two pound on Alli, when the fan's hat falls off and reveals that the fan is really Razor. Razor and Gel keep the attack going as Alli is trying to defend himself. Alli's security runs down the aisle, and Razor and Gel jump the barricade and go through the crowd. the security team checks on Alli, and then they all jump over the railing and head after Gel and Razor....Tater and Marv watch, and then turn back at each other. Still confused about having to wrestle the two men start circling each other. They lock up in a collar to elbow tie-up when King of Kings comes on the speakers. Tater and Marv stop as the crowd goes crazy. Unstoppable Force comes out carrying the World Title over his shoulder he has a mic in one hand. He walks down the aisle to a huge ovation, he climbs in the ring...*

Force: I know that some idiot back there didn't think that this crowd wanted to see two announcers fight each other. Is this what you wanted?

*crowd boos*

Force: Why don't you two go take a seat.

*Marv and Tater thank Force and climb out of the ring and head to the announce table.*

Force: Now, onto the real reason I am out here. This whole Lion's Den Match seems ridiculous. In fact I don't even see a separate lion's den pit anywhere. So If there is no pit then what is the point. Personally, I think we should just hvae a good old fashion match, right here, right now!

*crowd goes nuts, and cheers*

*Crusher appears on the video screen*

Crusher: Force, Force...what are you doing?

*crowd boos*

Crusher: You think you can come out here and ruin my show. Well that's not going to happen. You see Force, maybe you misunderstood. First of all I am in charge.

*crowd boos*

Crusher: Yeah like I care what you people think.

*more boos*

Crusher: Second, Force the lion's den match is right above you.

*Force looks upward to see an elimination chamber style cage without the smaller chambers hanging above him. Force looks at the video screen confused.*

Crusher: that's right Force a cage match, a match where I have you all to myself. As you can see, there is no door, and should you get tossed from the ring you will be landing on hard steel. Oh and in case you missed it, there are weapons attached to the cage, for my personal dismantling of you.

*crowd boos*

Force: You think this intimidates me. Crusher you are dumber than you look. It doesn't matter if we fight in the ring, in a cage, in a....

*Force keeps trying to talk but nothing is being heard, Crusher laughs*

Crusher: It's good to be in charge, as you can see your mic just got cut.

*crowd boos, and chants asshole*

Crusher: this is just the beginning...Tonight Force in the main event, I plan on not only giving you your first loss, but becoming the new World Champion. Now get out of my ring!

*crowd boos as the video screen goes blank. Force's music plays as he walks out fo the ring pissed off.*

*commercial break*

---------------------

M: Welcome back to Redemption folks, Marv Rome and Tater Inberg here with you finally, and thank goodness for Force.

T: Thank goodness for Razor Marv, I didn't want to hurt you.

M: Hurt me? Nevermind all that Tater, as you can see the ring ropes have been replaced with Barbwire and several farm tools are placed at ringside.

T: That's right a Sheep in a Pen match for the hardcore title and here comes the challenger.

*Josh comes down the aisle to cheers from the crowd. He high fives some people in the crowd, then carefully gets in the ring.*

M: Josh getting the oppurtunity to wrestle Johnny Blade tonight, who has become more than just a backyard wrestler.

T: He still lives up to the hardcore expectations, but he has made his moveset expand the past few weeks Marv.

M: And here comes the champ, and you can see he has rested up from that exploding ring match a few weeks back.

T: he also got lucky by not having Masque toss him off the scaffold last week.

*Blade gets in the ring and shows the belt to Josh, he then flicks him off, and josh goes after Blade the two exchange blows as the ref calls for the bell. The ref picks up the hardcore title and tosses it to the outside. Meanwhile, Josh gets the upperhand, he tries to push Blade towards the barbwire, but Blade pokes Josh in the eye. he then dropkicks Josh in the knee, taking Josh down.*

M: this is such a dangerous match, with barbwire surrounding the ring, you really have no room to move Tater.

T: that's right, and you have weapons that are legal as well.

*Blade attacking Josh's leg, and puts him in a spinning toe hold...he locks it in and continues to add pressure, finally Josh reaches up and gets a small cradle for a two count...Josh slowly trying to get up, as Blade is up...Josh to his knees, but Blade hits a running dropkick right to Josh's face taking him down..the cover...kickout at one and half...Blade with a chin lock on Josh, and trying to keep the king of all battle grounded.*

M: good attack by Blade, trying to wear Josh down.

T: Keep him immobilized, the more this stays on the mat, the better chances the champ has.

*Josh trying to get up to a vertical base, with Blade still holding on to the chin lock..Josh up uses an elbow to the gut of Blade, another elbow., Josh gets free and hits a huge right hand...he grabs Blade and tries to whip him, but Blade reverses it...Josh stops himself from hitting the wire, he turns and Blade runs and hits a jumping roundhouse spinkick...it sends Josh backwards and into the barbwire that sticks into his back...Josh yells in pain.*

M: that has to hurt, look at the wire going into the arm and back of Josh.

T: glad we didn't have that match Marv.

*Blade walks over and begins punching away at Josh...he beats him in the head, then starts stomping at Josh's leg...he kicks it a few times, and then stops...he walks over and reaches out of the ring and grabs a shovel. The ref gets Josh free from the barbwire...Josh down on all fours on the ground...Blade with shovel in hand backs the ref off, he raises the shovel above his head, and Josh reaches up and low blows Blade, who drops the shovel and slumps to the ground...*

M: What a unique counter.

T: Desperate times call for desperate measures.

*Blade holding himself as Josh bleeding from his back and arm, crawls over to the shovel..he grabs it then slowly gets himself to his knees...Blade rolling on the mat...trying to catch his breath...Josh with shovel gets up to his feet, he shakes the cobwebs and slowly walks over to Blade who is now to his knees...Josh waits as Blade gets up to his feet and cracks the shovel right across Blade's back breaking it in half...Blade falls to the ground holding his back in pain, as Josh holds the broken shovel handle in the air to the cheers of the crowd.*

M: did you see that Tater.

T: let's see it again!

*replay of the shovel going across blade's back is shown*

M: what force, what power from josh in swinging that shovel.

T: Look Marv, Josh has went and gotten a rake from outside of the ring.

*Josh comes up behind Blade who is trying to push himself up off his stomach...Josh uses the rake and begins to rake the back of Blade with the object...Blade writhers in pain as Josh scrapes the rake over his back...*

M: Look at the blood coming from Blade's back.

T: Josh putting it to him Marv, I guess Josh has work on a farm a time or two in his day.

*Josh drops the rake and motions for the crowd to cheer...he picks blade up to his feet. Josh goes for the call for fire, but Blade blocks it, Blade with a finger to the eye of Josh...Josh stumbles backwards..Blade kicks Josh in the gut...Josh slumped a little and moves backwards more...the rake now in between Josh's legs, when Blade steps on the other end, sending the handle upward and right into the nutsack of Josh...Josh grabs his crotch and loses his breath...Blade jumps over and hits a tornado DDT on Josh taking him down to the mat...*

M: What a move! Both men down.

*Blade slowly covers Josh...1....2...kickout*

M: How did he do it?

T: Josh still fighting to stay alive.

*Blade up to his feet, as Josh still on the ground...Blade gets the Rake and sees Josh rolling over and trying to get up...Blade begins to ram Josh with the rake several times on the ground...Blade tosses the rake into the barbwire...Blade picks Josh up and hits a snapsuplex on him...Blade then gets up and runs towards the turnbuckle he runs right up it, and hits a spinning corkscrew moonsault onto Josh...*

M: he nailed it and hooks the leg....the count..1....2.....3...it's over blade has retained the Hardcore Title.

T: What a daredevil move, hard to do when the ropes are covered in barbwire.

M: You're right he is lucky that his boot didn't get stuck in one of those sharp razors.

T: But hey he pulled it off Marv.

M: You got to tip your hat to Josh who almost had this thing one.

*Blade is handing the hardcore title and hoists it into the air as the crowd applauses...Blade then looks down at Josh who is holding his stomach...Blade then slowly slides under the barbwire and heads towards the back.*

---------------

*DC and Primate are in the hallway talking when Jason walks up, he takes a cup and begins to pour some coffee. Primate nudges DC and they turn to look.*

DC: Well look who it is, the man I beat last week, and our tag team partner this week, Jason.

Jason: What do you want?

DC: Why the hostility, chill out, we got a match tonight.

Jason: yeah I know

Primate: So you want to talk stategy?

Jason: Ummm, no, I have to take this coffee back to Stacy.

*DC and Primate laugh*

Jason: What's so funny?

DC: Man, you are so whipped!

Jason: What?

Primate: That girl tells you to jump and you say how high.

Jason: Screw you guys, I do what I want.

DC: Yeah that's why you are the one getting the coffee.

Primate: Hey I know maybe we should quit talking to you, and go talk to Stacy, since she seems to be the one with the gameplan, maybe she should be our partner tonight.

*DC and Primate laugh as Jason gets pissed and throws the coffee against the wall*

Jason: Fuck you guys!

*Jason walks away as DC and Primate laugh about it.*

DC: Come on, we have to go plan out how we are going to beat those clowns tonight.

*DC and Primate walk down the hallway the opposite direction from Jason...the camera focuses on the third corrider where Oko has been standing and listening to the conversation, he has an angry face, as we go to commercial break*

------------------------

*We See Mr. Giggles in the ring, when If you wanna eat my curry comes on...the MWO is seen dragging Curry Muncher down the aisle...Curry is tied up by ropes on his arms and legs...the entire MWO get him down to the ring and then beat on him..they roll him inside the ring...they all climb in and Giggles tells the ref to ring the bell...The MWO members hold Curry and make him look at Giggles...Giggles then does the man in the box routine.*

M: this is nonsense.

T: Well it is a bunch of mimes Marv.

M: We are suppose to be having a match.

T: Yeah but it's a last man standing match, and anything goes.

*Giggles then goes over to a corner and grabs a bag, he takes out a bottle and a rag..Curry yells at him in spanish, but the other mimes pound some more on Curry...they then hold him up, as Giggles pour something onto the rag, he then holds it against Curry's mouth, as Curry squirms, still tied up in the ropes by the MWO*

M: do you smell that, it smells like ether.

T: Oh that was that smell, I thought you farted Marv.

*Curry soon stops fighting and falls to the ground..Giggles has the ref count, and he gets to 10 and calls for the bell...*

M: What a disgrace these mimes have become.

*The crowd boos as the mimes let go of Curry and perform many tricks of mimicry....*

--------------

*DC and Primate are backstage talking when Crusher enters the locker room with security.*

DC: What the hell do you want?

Crusher: well since Force wanted to change the way the show started, I thought I would make another change....See tonight, it's no longer going to be a 6 man first blood elimination match....no it's going to be a 3 on 2 handicap first blood elimination match.

Primate: What?

Crusher: You heard me and Primate you and Jason are going to be the two..because DC, I am banning you from the arena starting right now

DC: you can't do that!

Crusher: But see I am in charge and yes, I can, I already had Wilma get your bags and she is outside the arena waiting, so if you don't mind..

DC: This is bullshit, you are going to get yours.

Crusher: You're right, I am going to get mine, when I beat your buddy tonight for the World Title, now security get this bitch out of here...

*DC tries to charge at Crusher but Security grabs him, they pull DC out of the locker room, and takes him down the hall...Crusher turns back to Primate.*

Crusher: Good luck tonight, you're going to need it.

*Crusher laughs and walks out as Primate just has a pissed off look on his face.*

----------------

*Equalizer and Demon are in the ring as well as Tiger...Demon and Tiger are having words as the lights go out, when they come back Masque is standing at ringside...he walks over and sits down scaring away the timekeeper...Duality comes on the loudspeaker as Corey with barbwire bat in hand comes down the aisle, he runs and charges the ring...Demon quickly goes after him stomping on him and Equalizer joins in, the two of them make Corey drop the bat as they pound on him..Tiger calls for the bell to start the match*

M: here we go a triple threat, but the additions are unlimited.

T: right marv, Tiger is out here as the ref, and sitting not far from us is Masque who is the ringside enforcer for the match.

M: Good double teaming by Demon and Equalizer.

T: they have to be, especially with Corey and that Barbwire bat, which by the way is not legal.

M: You're right Tater, earlier Corey attacked two wrestlers before Redemption began in a dark match.

*Equalizer is choking Corey in the corner as Demon watches, Tiger has tossed the bat from the ring...Equalizer hits a huge chop on Corey making him slump down in the corner.*

T: I like Demon's strategy, let Equalizer do all the way.

M: Not often that we see Mr. Smith's assistant in the ring.

*Equalizer chokes Corey with his knee in the corner as Tiger tells him to stop..Equalizer backs Tiger down...and Demon runs and hits a knee to the head of Corey in the corner, making him drop to the mat..Demon then picks up Corey's legs and hits a knee to the midsection..Tiger questions Demon's actions as Equalizer, grabs Corey by the throat, he lifts Corey up in the air from the ground and then hits a D-LO sit out powerbomb.*

M: What a move by Equalizer and the pin, but it's broken up by Demon.

*Demon kicking on Equalizer who is on the ground...Demon lifting Equalizer to a knee and then punching away at him...Demon stomping and kicking the big man...*

M: it's like trying to chop down a big oak tree.

T: I don't know if Demon is getting anywhere.

*Demon goes for a punch, but Equalizer grabs his hand...Equalizer holding Demon gets to his feet, and then delivers a huge right hand to Demon knocking him back...He then grabs Demon by the throat and looks to chokeslam him..he lifts him, but Demon jumps and gets out of it..Demon bounces off the ropes, but Equalizer takes him down with a big boot...Corey now to his knees, as Equalizer covers Demon..1...2...Corey dives and breaks up the count...Equalizer gets up as Corey does too...Equalizer nails Corey with a clothesline sending him to the ground...Demon up in a sitting position, then gets to his feet, as Equalizer picks Corey up...Equalizer whips Corey, and Demon takes him down with a drop toe hold...Demon gets up and Equalizer charges him, Demon ducks the clothesline, and hits Equalizer with a kick to the gut, he then tries for the Purifier, but Equazlier pushes him into Tiger...Tiger bumps heads with Demon and falls to the ground..Demon stumbles and Equazlier grabs him and tosses him through the ropes to the outside...*

M: the ref is down and Demon out of the ring...

*Corey up and clips Equalizer in the leg taking him down...he then goes outside the ring and grabs the barbwire bat...he slides back in as Equalizer trying to get up to his feet..meanwhile from out of the crowd Joker jumps the barricade...Corey sees Equalizer getting up, and he whacks him in the back withe the barbwire bat...meanwhile, Demon is up and Joker standing near him tosses a fireball into his face...Demon hits the ground in pain.*

M: What is going on here.

*Equalizer on his knees and Corey rams the bat into his head...Equalizer cut and bleeding laying on the ground...Tiger starting to stir, and Corey dumps the bat to the outside..Joker picks up the bat, and ducks down...Corey picks Equalizer up and hits the Duality Driver on him...he covers...as Tiger slowly crawls over and counts...1.....2.....3..Just as the 3 is counted masque slides in the ring...Corey hops up and tells Masque to come on...Joker slides in behind Corey with the bat and nails him from behind...Corey writhes in pain from the barbwire...Masque then nails him with a huge big boot...*

M: these two are at it again.

T: Looks like they have unfinished business with Corey

*Joker then rubs the barbwire into Corey's head causing him to bleed...he tells Masque to grab him..Masque lifts Corey up as Joker nails him in the stomach with the bat...Corey slumps down to the ground holding his midsection...Masque picks Corey back up and hits his version of the DVD, the Gravedigger....Joker and Masque stand over Corey as we take a break*

*break*

------------------

*Oko comes into the locker room with Primate*

Primate: Did you hear DC is banned from the building and it's now a handicap match

Oko: Who cares about DC, you are a monster, an animal, and tonight You defeat those lowlifes.

Primate: Yeah but being outnumbered in a match for blood can't be...

Oko: Stop it, you should listen to me. I have lead you this far. Before me you were nothing, and tonight I lead you to victory and then to the World Title.

Primate: Yeah I guess you're right.

Oko: Of course I am, Come on we have three men to go destroy.

*Primate reluctantly gets up and leaves the room with Oko.*

----------------

*Crazyskill is in the ring and Joe the Schmo just got in and handed the title to the ref...Skill quickly goes after him and the bell rings*

M: And this one is underway and it's for the TV Title.

T: You got to wonder how much luck does Joe have left.

M: Well if he doesn't get some offense going not a lot Tater.

*Skill whips Joe into the ropes and hits a dropkick on him...both men up, and Skill with a chop to Joe...he tries to punch Joe but it's blocked...Joe counters with a punch of his own, and then whips Skill into the corner, Joe charges in, but Skill with a boot to the face...Skill runs and hits a hurricanrana on Joe sending him flying across the ring...Skill covers...1...2...kickout..*

M: Skill taking it to the TV champion.

T: If Crazyskill was to win the title tonight, he would be in a good spot next week when he runs Redemption.

*Skill mad and argues with the ref about the count..he hits Joe a few times then gets up...Skill picks Joe up and slams him to the ground...Skill drops a leg drop and covers..1...2...kickout..Skill pissed, covers again, again a two count...Skill lifts Joe up but Joe fights back a right hand, another...Joe with another, but Skill hits a knee to Joe's gut, Skill with a chop...Skill whips Joe, but it's reversed, Joe lowers his head, and Skill hits a knee to the face of Joe...Joe bounces up and staggers around...Skill hits a flying forearm on Joe..he covers and hooks the leg...1....2....kickout again by Schmo...Skill is livid with the ref...he gets up and pushes him...the ref pushes Skill back and tells him he won't stand for that.*

M: Skill is upset and is risking getting DQed

T: we got about 8 minutes left Marv, he better do something quick.

*Joe slowly trying to get up, but Skill with a dropkick to the back of Joe's head..he covers...1..2...kickout again...Skill is mad, he thinks he should be the champ...he goes out and grabs the belt and slides back in...*

M: What is he doing with the title..

*The ref trying to argue with Skill, Skill pushes the ref back and levels Joe the Shcmo with the title...the ref calls for the bell, and turns around and gets nailed with the belt also*

M: He has lost it.

T: In more ways than one Marv

*Skill drops the belt and picks a bleeding Joe up...he hits the Crazyskeel on him*

M: this is uncalled for

T: Oh MY the CRAZYSKEEL

*the crowd boos as Crazyskill goes to the top rope...he looks to the crowd then hits the Crazydeath on a fallen Joe...the crowd boos more as Skill picks the title up and lifts it above his head...he then tosses it down and leaves the ring to the boos from the crowd*

------------

*Backstage in the room Stacy is trying to calm Jason down*

Stacy: It's ok baby

Jason: No it's not okay...You can't treat me like this, I am the man dammit.

Stacy: Okay...but...

Jason: but nothing...they think I am a pushover, I'm not, I'm a former World Champion, multi-time Tag Champ, and the best damn wrestler in this company, and it's bullshit..

Stacy: jason, calm down baby

Jason: Fuck that

*Jason starts throwing stuff as Stacy finally drops down and grabs his leg, she pleads with him to stop and calm down*

Stacy: Please I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to control you...I took advantage of you and I am sorry

Jason: get off my leg

Stacy: but Baby..

Jason: I said get off!

*Stacy begins to cry and gets up and looks at Jason*

Jason: Look...I can't do this right now...You just stay here I got a match to go win...Look...I'm...I'm Sorry, I just need to do this myself and show everyone that I am the future of this business.

*Jason walks out of the room as Stacy is wiping her tears*

*break*

----------------

*Jason is waiting as Primate is introduced, the two of them hit the ring together and the fight is on..they are outnumbered as Troy and Oldschool pair off on Primate taking him down...Judge does battle with Jason*

M: And thanks to Crusher banning DC from the building this match is now a handicap match.

T: And to make things worse you must make your opponent bleed in order to eliminate them.

M: that's right Tater and right now Alli's team along with Oldschool are doing a number on Primate and jason

*Primate is in the corner and Oldschool and Troy are taking turns double teaming him...Jason is in a headlock by Judge...*

T: With odds like these it will be hard for them to overcome.

M: All they need to do is a get a move in and make some blood appear

*Oldschool is handed a can from Erving..he is choking Primate with it...Meanwhile, Troy goes over and together Judge and Troy whip Jason into the ropes they nail a huge flapjack on him and taunt the crowd*

M: These guys have no chance, the odds are stacked against them

T: Hey Marv, how do you make a man in a mask bleed?

M: I don't know but we will try and figure it out during the break

*break*

M: I don't believe it, here comes Gel and Razor along with The Josh

*the three men hit the ring and do battle with Oldschool, Troy and Judge...the action is fast and furious, and finally the three bad guys clear the ring...as they do, Judge is Speared by Primate out of the ring...*

T: SPEAR!!!!

*Oldschool is being hit by Jason....meanwhile, Josh fights with Troy outside the ring...Razor grabs a table from under the ring and tosses it inside...Gel has a bag of something from under the ring and slides it in to Primate...Primate sets up the table...and then takes the bag and pours out tacks all over the table*

M: And here comes the tacks

T: Somebody is going to get hurt.

*Jason pounds on Judge and then tells Primate to come over...Primate grabs Oldschool and then whips him into the ropes, he lifts him up and Jason hits the JKO through a table*

M: Shades of the 3D, as Oldschool goes through the table.

T: Look at all the tacks stuck in him

*Oldschool is in pain, as tacks stick into his body, with several more spilling on the mat...the ref notices blood coming from some spots on Oldschool's back and eliminates him...*

M: And Oldschool is gone and it's now 2 on 2

*Troy rams Josh into a barricade and gets back into the ring..he superkicks Primate sending him to the mat...he then starts fighting with Jason..Troy rakes Jason's eyes and he stumbles backwards...Judge up on the apron and Troy runs towards Jason...Jason ducks and Troy hits Judge knocking him from the apron...Jason hits the JKO on Troy sending him face forward into some tacks...Jason also gets stuck with tacks and blood trickles down his back...both men bleeding and both eliminated.*

M: Amazing, Jason eliminated Troy and himself.

T: What is Oko doing on the outside Marv?

*Oko comes up behind Judge as he is trying to get up...Oko with that stun gun in hand nails Judge in the neck with it...Judge falls to the mat...Oko then reaches into his pants and takes out something..he grabs the head of Judge and rubs his hands against it...he finally lets go and Judge is cut and bleeding badly.*

M: Judge is bleeding, Oko cut him

*Judge on the floor rolling in pain...the ref hasn't noticed...Primate finally to his feet, and goes outside..he lifts Judge up and tosses him into the ring...as Judge rolls in the ref sees the blood and calls for the bell..Primate rolls in and looks shocked as Judge is covered in blood...Oko gets in and raises Primate's hand jumping up and down, as Primate still confused just looks at Judge*

M: Well thanks to Oko Primate and Jason will win this match.

T: i don't think Primate understands what just happened.

*Primate still confused, leaves with Oko as EMTs rush the ring to help Judge*

M: Folks after the break the cage lowers and the World Title is up for grabs

*break*

---------------------------

*Crusher is introduced, followed by Force*

M: And here comes Force the champion, and lately these two have had quite a rivalry let's take a look

*a video package of the history of Crusher/Force is shown*

M: And the cage is lowered and here we go folks

T: both men jawing with each other, and it looks like Crusher wants a test of strength.

M: He must be crazy Tater

*Crusher begging Force to lock up in a test of Strenght..Force agrees and they join hands...Crusher quickly with a kick to the stomach of Force...he then delivers some hard left hands to Force's head...he then tries to stomp on the leg of Force..Crusher bounces off the ropes but Force with a huge clothesline takes him down*

M: Pure brute strength from Force

T: Crusher in a disadvantage being all alone inside this cage Marv

*Force lifts Crusher and hits him with a huge open hand chop, then makes Crusher fall back to the ground...Force then lifts Crusher back up, and tosses him over the top rope to the cage floor...Crusher writhes in pain as he grabs his back*

M: that floor is unforgiving, nothing but steel

*Force walks over and grabs a singapore cane hanging from the cage...he then walks back and begins whipping it over the back of Crusher*

M: Wearing him out like a yard dog.

T: If wrestling doesn't work out for Force, he could always be a school principal.

*Finally the cane breaks over the back of Crusher who just lies on the cage floor...Force picks him up and rams him headfirst into the cage...Crusher slumped against the cage wall...and Force rubbing Crusher face against the wall...Crusher is bleeding from his head.*

M: Dominance, And crusher now cut open

T: I haven't seen a beating like this in a long time

*Force tosses Crusher back over the ropes and into the ring...Force goes over to the wall and grabs a chair hanging from it...he climbs back into the ring and Crusher is trying to get up to his knees...Force lays the chair down, and picks Crusher up...Crusher hardly can get up even with Force helping him...Crusher lowblows Force...Force grabs his crotch, and Crusher slumps to the ground...*

M: both men on the mat, and now the tide has turned

*Force pulling himself up on the ropes...Crusher, bleeding mercifully, gets up and gets the chair...Force up and turns around, and Crusher hits him in the stomach with the chair...Force hunches over, and Crusher nails him in the back with the chair sending him to the ground...Crusher then whacks the leg of Force several times...*

M: going back to the leg he hurt weeks ago.

T: A lot of fight left in Crusher although he is losing tons of blood

*Crusher gets the chair and places it around Force's leg...he has Force's leg trapped in the chair...he kicks Force in the head, and then heads to the turnbuckle..he climbs up to the second turnbuckle and leaps off onto the chair...he lands on it and it closes on Force's leg, force yells in pain..*

M: He might have just snapped his ankle

*crusher sees victory in his sights, and goes for the ankle lock...Force telling the ref no as he asked him if he gives...*

M: remember no rope break and no where to run form the ankle lock in this match

T: WE may see a new champ

*Force still trying to fight it...Crusher clamps his legs around force's and drops down, giving Force no way to crawl away...*

M: it's locked on, it could be over...it might be over...

*Crusher rocking back on the ankle, as Force still in pain but fighting...Force not giving up...the ref gets in Force's face...but force refuses to give...Crusher still holding on...Force, finally getting some strength, manages to roll over on his back...he then takes his other leg and begins to kick at Crusher...Crusher releases the hold, and gets up..he starts punching on Force who can hardly move...*

M: Crusher now on top of Force pounding away

T: Yeah but he got out of the ankle lock...

*Crusher stands up and hits an elbow, he covers..1...2..kickout by Force...Crusher gets up and goes through the ropes to towards the cage, he starts to climb a little up the wall of the cage*

T: What's going on, he can't escape

M: looks like he is getting that barbwire 2X4 off the cage wall

*Force has now gotten to his knees...he reaches into his tights, and stays in that position...Crusher gets back down the cage with the board...he goes towards the ring and climbs in...he takes the board and gets it in a swinging positon..just then Force raises up and tosses some kind of powder into the eyes of Crusher*

m: Force with a dirty tactic of his own

T: That's one way to counter a barbwire 2X4.

*Crusher rubbing his eyes, and drops the board...Force to his feet, grabs the board...Crusher spinning around rubbing his heads, and Force nails him in the head with the board sending the bleeding challenger to the ground...Force then slowly walks to the turnbuckle and ascends it...he gets to the top and the crowd pops huge...Force leaps and connects with the Hell From Above Legdrop...Force grabs his leg in pain..but somehow manages to pull himself over to cover Crusher..1.....2.......3....Force retains the title*

M: What a match, a high risk manevuer but it paid off for Force and he remains the World Champion.

T: You have to admit Crusher had the match won, and tried to add more insult to the injury and it backfired.

M: Next week Crazyskill takes over Redemption and you have to wonder if Force will have to defend the title again especially in this condition

T: The odds aren't in his favor Marv

M: We will see you all live from the IWO arena next week as we will be one week away from Mind Games live on PPV...folks I am Marv Rome and he is Tater Inberg and we wish you a goodnight and we will see you live next week at Redemption!

*end show*

Last edited by DC; 27 Nov 2006 at 03:53 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2006, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
*Jason pounds on Jason and then tells Primate to come over...Primate grabs Oldschool and then whips him into the ropes, he lifts him up and Jason hits the JKO through a table*
Jason was fighting himself?
Old 27 Nov 2006, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Spear you must be drunk, it says Jason pounding on Judge.
Old 27 Nov 2006, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Spear you must be drunk, it says Jason pounding on Judge.
Too late. Quoted it buddy.
Old 27 Nov 2006, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I was misquoted.
Old 27 Nov 2006, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I was misquoted.
Right...right.