ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Schedule for the next 2 months..please read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2006, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Schedule for the next 2 months..please read

Here is the schedule of shows for the next 2 months and who will be in charge of making the matches for each show

Month 6
Redemption Week 1 - DC
Redemption Week 2 - Judge
Redemption Week 3 - Johnny Blade
PPV - Unstoppable Force

Month 7
Redemption Week 1 - Demon Alexander
Redemption Week 2 - Crusher
Redemption Week 3 - Crazyskill
PPV - The Joker

Some guidelines

1. When the previous week's matches are determined, you will get a pm from me if it is your week to make matches. I will pm you with the current champions and a list of wrestlers that must compete on the show

2. You may let a wrestler(s) be off the week you make the matches, but they must compete if they were off the previous week. (i.e. DC has Gel off during his week..so Judge must have Gel in a match during his week)

3. You can have up to three title matches on your show but a title can only be defended once per show (i.e. the world title can only be defended once a week.)

4. Try to limit your show to 8 matches

5. You will have 24-48 hours to pm me back with your card, if you only care about your match then pm with it and I will fill in the rest of the card, or you can decide the entire card yourself.

6. Tiger is the special ref and can be used as such.

7. Joe the Schmo is an extra character, you are not required to use him unless you feel the need to.

8. If you are given an off week feel free to promo as your promo will still count in the standings even if you don't have a match.

9. A wrestler can not wrestle more than once per show.

10. Be creative and have fun guys, this is your oppurtunity to make a difference in the IWO. So for you in charge go ahead and be thinking of some of the matchups you may want to see...that way when we get to your week it won't be as difficult.

Thanks