ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Month 6 Week 1 promo thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2006, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Month 6 Week 1 promo thread

DC controls Redemption

scheduled matches

singles match
Crusher v. Razor

Triple Threat Match
Troy v. Crazyskill v. Jason w/Stacy

Salami on a pole match
Alli Sabbah v. The Josh

Non-title singles match
Corey v. Masque

TV Title 15 Minute Special Guest Ref Fatal Fourway Match
Primate (c) v. Judge v. Demon v. Tiger (who is also the special ref)

Non-Title Table Match
Force v. Johnny Blade

Dogpound Cage Match for the Hardcore Title
Johnny Blade (c) v. DC w/ Wilma

wrestlers off this week
Gel Mibson
Mr. Oldschool
Mr. Giggles and the MWO
Curry Muncher

Injured
Joker

Promos are due by Tuesday 17th at 5PM EST
Old 12 Oct 2006, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

What the fuck? How the hell can the ref also be a wrestler in the match?
Old 12 Oct 2006, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah before I promo please explain how that works? He counts his own pinfalls? If he does that he could ring the bell and calll for the bell and take it in two secs.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2006, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
Yeah before I promo please explain how that works? He counts his own pinfalls? If he does that he could ring the bell and calll for the bell and take it in two secs.
Exactly. He could just walk into the ring, call for the bell to start the match, call for the bell to end the match, and declair himself the winner.

Hell I might as well not even promo.
Old 12 Oct 2006, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Welcome to the Jungle plays and the crowd begins to boo as Jason along with Stacy makes his way down to the ring and he asks for a mic as he gets in the ring*

Jason - Why can't this company ever have a show in my hometown? Instead were always in some town full of fat pimple faced nerds who still live in the basement of their parent's house

*Crowd boos*

Jason - and it always seems like these people cheer for the good guys in wrestling...take for instance this fat slob in the front row wearing an Unstoppable Force t-shirt

*Crowd begins to boo even louder*

Jason - What he should have bought was this JKO t-shirt which can you find at any of those merchadise stands in this toilet of an arena and there's also another one made for the ladies out there and if you'll see if you take a quick look at the lovely Stacy...

*Stacy models off the shirt*

Jason - Now that I got that out of the way I'd like to address that jackass DC who thinks it's funny that he's put in a triple threat match with my two New Blood partners Troy and Crazyskill

*Crowd cheers*

Jason - Oh you like that I have to face my partners you just think it's one big joke just like DC...well I'll tell you something that was funny and that was when DC lost his TV Title to Donkey Kong

*Crowd boos again as Jason and Stacy laugh*

Jason - Well DC I hope you enjoy this triple threat match because I guess I have no other choice but to do it and it'll just be every man for himself and I don't have anything bad to say about my opponents....so I'm done.

*Jason throws down the mic as they leave the ring*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm the only New Blood member who still does his promos.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2006, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is seen sitting at a table, tapping his fingers on the table in disgust*

My anger for this son of a bitch is clouding my judgement in the ring. Tiger is pissing me off...he has power to control when the bell rings and now he's actually in the TV title match.

*A voice from a distance could be heard*

What are going to do about it?

What? Who was that?

Don't mind who I am right now. Just think about what you going to do about the situration.

This really is creeping me out. Damn, I would do anything though to end this misery.

Your team won the elimination chamber. You will have some power.

It's not enough power to fire his ass and besides it's only for one week I will have power.

Well this week in the fatal four way for the TV title may be your only chance to do something about it.

Yeah, but what....

Well in any case you have two other opponents in the match.

Yeah I know. There's Judge who I would have won against if it wasn't for Tiger. He always like to make a judgement, he likes to slam his gavel down...slam his gavel in Tiger's ass! What will the Judge do...I'll tell you what the Judge can do...the Judge can suck a monkey's dick.

And speaking of a monkey...

Primate, the new TV champ. He beat DC, so he's no chump...chimp...he's 15 minutes of fame is about to end. He talks about he's pounce...well I'm talking about hanging some people upside down and skinning them alive...

Bloody....

Bloody and straight to hell...

*Screen fades*

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 13 Oct 2006 at 02:18 PM.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2006, 02:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

ONLY IN AMERICA can a retired wreswtler get a title shot as a ref. It's not easy being green, but purple, gold, black, and white seem to be working for me. Even Demon Alexander couldn't screw this up.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2006, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

tiger will be the ref and a wrestler...he is the official that will call the pinfall, but he can't just ring the bell when he gets in the ring...he can DQ someone but if he did then the title wouldn't change, as long as someone gets in the ring, then a forfeit can't happen...so he would either have to count a pinfall or say someone gave up, but a move has to be done first...so you know...I guess you bitches better take him out first thing.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
tiger will be the ref and a wrestler...he is the official that will call the pinfall, but he can't just ring the bell when he gets in the ring...he can DQ someone but if he did then the title wouldn't change, as long as someone gets in the ring, then a forfeit can't happen...so he would either have to count a pinfall or say someone gave up, but a move has to be done first...so you know...I guess you bitches better take him out first thing.
If he's the official ref, and we take him out, then how the fuck are we supposed to win. Isn't he supposed to count the pin?

And what if he tries to pin someone? Couldn't he just do an extreemly fast count and win the thing?
Old 13 Oct 2006, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If he's the official ref, and we take him out, then how the fuck are we supposed to win. Isn't he supposed to count the pin?

And what if he tries to pin someone? Couldn't he just do an extreemly fast count and win the thing?

to answer the first question...yes he is suppose to count the pin, but just because he is the official ref, doesn't mean that if someone takes him out that another official wouldn't come out from the back to call the match..(much like you see on tv in wwe or tna).

Yes he could count extremely fast and get the pin and win the thing. But it's like this there are 3 of you in the ring with him, if your dumbasses can't stop him from making you guys lose then your characters aren't very bright.

remember there is a way around everything.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 08:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I guess.

My promo will be up tomorrow.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge makes his way to the ring in his Judge's robe to loud boo's from the crowd, he climbs into the ring*
Judge: Last night at Absoloute Power I did everything I promised to do. I led my team to victory in the elimination match for control of the IWO and I beat down Demon in what would ahve to be described as one of the most epic and intensely close battles of all time.

That match I have no doubt will go down in history. Lets see some of the highlights shall we. Roll the footage.
*The Titantron shows Judge hitting Hogan's leg drop on Demon*
Oh wow that had to hurt! What a move. Hogan couldn't do it better himself. You fans should feel priveleged to witness one of the greatest moments in wrestling history, soon to replace the moment where Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant. What a move. But that wasn't all.
*Titantron shows Judge hitting his final sentence*
Yes. There it is the greatest most brutl finisher in Wrestling today. The Final Sentence! Possible to mimmick but never to replicate.

Though this match was not just about beautiful execution of moves it was about much much more than that. I had to fight agaisnt the odds of a very biased referee. Roll the footage.
*Titantron shows a pin attempt by Demon on Judge, the footage has been modified so it looks like Tiger is making an extremely fast count that Judge just manages to kick out of*
But in the end I was too good and despite the odds got the victory.
*Titantron shows footage of Judge covering Demon and Tiger counting but the footage has been put into ultra slow motion so it looks like it takes a full 15 seconds before Tiger actally calls for the bell and the victory for Judge*

But next week I promise I will produce an even greater spectacle for you fans. When I win the fatal four way for the title. I won't give up until I feel that TV title in my hands. So Tiger you best know how to count to three when the time comes cos I assure you if you call this match correctly giving it the proper ending *Judge singals the belt around his waist* then in two weeks time when I run the show I guarantee you, you will be heavily rewarded.

As for Demon and Primate don't take it to heart when I beat your arses sensless in that ring. You are very good wrestlers its just that I'm great. So until next week you better ask yourself this question. What you gonna do...What you gonna do...When the Judge...Comes for you!
*Judge climbs out of the ring and walks to the back*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2006, 12:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*Joe the Schmo and an arena worker are talking by a side door into the redemption arena when all of the sudden the door is smashed down and falls onto both of them as Corey walks over the top of the door crushing the two men*

Mother fuckers get the fuck out of my way! Time to rain on DC's fucking gay parade!

*Corey continues through the arena and standing before him is the primate*

Are you going to get in my god damn way too furball?

Primate: As much as I don't like you...You put on one hell of a show last night.

*Corey nods as Primate walks past him...Corey continues stalking through the arena and see's Troy talking to a young woman. Corey walks up and grabs him and turns him around*

You dissapointed me last night pretty boy. I chose you first because of the match you gave me before. Last night you got beaten like a little fucking bitch. We could of won that damn thing with more of a contribution from you there stud. Instead I had to take myself beyond my own limits just to be the only one fucking left to take on Force and DC. Wheres the fucking usual shit that I see out of you Troy?

*Corey smacks Troy across the face hard which really pisses him off*

Good, you need to get more angry boy. Fucking get pissed off! DO IT COMON TROY I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING MORE OUT OF YOU. HIT ME IF YOU HAVE TO YOU SON OF A BITCH!

*Corey turns his attention to the woman*

Sluts like this are what hold down your limitless potential boy.

*Troy looks down as Corey continues walking towards the curtain as Duality blasts over the sound system*

I push my fingers into my eyes...its the only thing that slowly stops the ache

*As Corey comes into the arena a huge blast of pyro hits and Corey stalks towards the ring carrying his title. He slides in the ring, grabs a mic. from the announcer and shoves him out of the ring*

Last night was nothing fucking short of amazing. I have admit with the exception of a few everyone in this fucking federation gave it everything they had. *crowd cheers* Shut the fuck up I'm not done yet people! I fucking just beat two of the best wrestlers in the world in a Triple Threat match. It was not an easy task I'm not going to lie. But just as always I prevailed and everyone knew deep down that it was going to fucking be that way. The so called Unstoppable Force is not as Unstoppable as he makes himself out to be. As for Troy...I think I explained him good enough just a few minutes ago. Then after all of that I had to enter a fucking blood bath match with a damn cage and a scaffold. This was one of the craziest and most fun matches I have ever participated in!

*Crowd cheers some more*

Why are you people cheering? You didn't make this shit happen we did so SHUT THE FUCK UP! *boos* We had people like Primate who in my fucking opinion was the best on my team...besides me The MWO, Alli, Jason, Josh, Oldschool...You all gave it your all and I have to thank you for that. Don't fucking get used to it though because it won't happen again. If it wasn't for fucking people like Troy being a little bitch we would be controlling the IWO. But I will still overcome the fucking odds just as I ALWAYS DO!

*Mix of cheers and boos*

There was another factor in our team losing this match. Someone who I assumed I wouldn't have to deal with anymore has come back for more. Seems to be a trend around here for people to not learn.

*Corey climbs to the middle turnbuckle*

Masque you overgrown ugly son of a bitch. I fucked your shit up so many times before and I FUCKING WILL DO IT AGAIN! You call yourself a monster and yet look who always came out on top before. Look who always had their hand raised. Finally, look who has the gold bitch! Joker already tried to come back for more and look at him now. The same fate awaits you Masque. I am going to rid the IWO of your presence. Just as always there will be blood spilled, bones broken, and lives changed. I held my first title in this company from beating you. I started reaching into my potential after I dealt with you. All you have done Masque is brought out my limitless talent. You tried to end my career and all you really did is launch it into stardom. You think that you scare me? You think you intimidate me? You may scare some worthless nobody but you know damn full and well just as everyone else here does that I fear absolutely no one. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a monster I will walk away and you will leave in a fucking body bag!

*few cheers for Corey*

This very well could be the last time we ever see Masque. This may be a normal singles match, but I am prepared to do whatever it takes to end you Masque. The match means nothing to me. You can have the win as long as I have your fucking head! Anyone else that thinks they can get involved in this will be dealt with. I put Masque's only ally The Joker on the shelf for the second time last night and I know he will not accept help from anyone. So DC, Force, New Blood...Anyone that thinks they can get in our way will go to the fucking hospital. This is fucking personal so stay the fuck out of it or people will be finding piece of you floating down a fucking River! This more than a wrestling feud. This is pure fucking hatred. For some reason Masque thinks something has changed and he actually has a chance at beating me now. WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED MASQUE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE IWO LATELY! I HAVE BECOME THE TOP STAR IN THIS INDUSTRY WHILE YOUR SITTING AROUND FUCKING BITCHES THAT I BURNED! Bet that pussy is nice and crispy but hey I guess you have to take all that you can get Masque...I mean...look at you!

*Crowd laughs*

This is the end of the mind games. No more fucking around Masque! I am putting an end to this shit once and for all. YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INSANE PERSON AROUND?!

*Corey loses it and rips off a turnbuckle. Corey jumps outside and destroys an announcing table. Next he picks up a chair and starts wailing it against a ring post. Corey then kicks the stairs out of place and screams really loud. Corey grabs the mic again*

You think your a monster Masque?! JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE AWOKEN IN ME MOTHER FUCKER!

*Corey slams the mic. down and walks away with most of the crowd in awe at how pissed off he is*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!

Last edited by Corey; 14 Oct 2006 at 01:18 PM.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2006, 02:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

*No Rest for the Wicked plays as a huge cheer from the crowd erupts. Primate walks out with bandages around his ribs, and is carrying a bag. Primate walks down to the ring and climbs in. He circles the ring a few times before stopping in the center. He reaches down into the bag, and pulls out the TV championship, and holds it up as the crowd gets even louder. A "Primate" chant breaks out as Primate puts the belt over his shoulder, and asks for a mic, and the crowd settles down a little bit*

I stand before you as your new TV champion!

*The crowd cheers*

Now I know a lot of people thought I couldn't do it. Hell there were times in that match were I didn't think I could do it, but I was out to prove everybody wrong, and dammit I did! I took DC to the limit, and I do have to hand it to him, it took me a long time to get him there, but at the end of the night, I came out on top, and the hunter became the hunted!

*The crowd cheers again*

As for the tag-team elimination match, we could of, and should of won. We had things going our way. Hell a member of the New Blood jumped ship, but we had a lack of effort from one of our team-mates. Now I'm not going to name names, but he knows who he is. But other than that, I do have to applaud everybody who participated that match, and I give a standing ovation for those who put their bodies on the line in the sake of Corey's team winning the match. Even though we didn't win, those guys put up one hell of an effort. Hell, Corey was an absolute beast in that match. He kept us in it through many parts of that match. Guys like Ali and Giggles and the MWO. Jason, Josh. Guys like this just took themselves to the absolute edge and like I said, even though we ended up losing, I have new respect for these men.

Now with that being said, I'm going to discuss my match this week. After Absolute Power, I thought I would face only one man for this title tonight. That man was Judge. But today someone informs me that DC has added two more people to this match. Demon Alexander and that stupid LSU homer Tiger. Now I don't mind it being a fatal four way match, but the thing that really pissed me off is when I hear Tiger is also going to be the ref for the match. How in the hell? The god damn ref is a wrestler in the match. This is where I want to make my point.

Judge and Demon, we're going to need to put our past aside, and take this motherfucker Tiger out. There is no way any of us will be winning as long as he's in the match. I say we team up, even if it's for a little while, and turn this fatal four way into a triple threat. I say we take Tiger and put him in the god damn hospital. That way one of us has a shot at winning this thing.

*crowd cheers*

After that, we can go wild on each other, but for those first few moments of the match, lets team up to take this guy out. Lets give ourselves a shot to win. Lets take out the LSU homer.

*No Rest For the Wicked plays as Primate drops the mic and walks back up the ramp, while the crowd cheers. The screen goes black.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Primate is seen walking backstage talking with someone. Mad Hugh Miller walks up.*

Hugh: Primate can you spare a second?

Primate: Yeah sure Hugh. Was just talking with my friend here.

Hugh: Yeah I was wondering, care to indroduce us?

Primate: Sure. This here is Oko. He was the man who, when I was found roaming around in the jungle, was in charge of me getting back to civilized life. He's a local celebrity back in Africa. Very good ameture wrestler.

Hugh: So what's he doing here?

Primate: Had some trouble keeping up with bills back home. Came here in search of a better job. I happened to run into him at the airport the other day. He told me of his troubles, and I called Gene Smith, and got Oko here a job. He's going to be my new manager/teacher.

Hugh: Teacher?

Primate: Yes. You see, I remember when DC called me a "one move wonder". I took that to heart. I looked at some film of some of my previous matches, and he's right. I mean, all I really have is the spear, so Oko is going to help me out and teach me a little bit about the technical side of professional wrestling.

Hugh: I see. It'll be interesting to say the least to see what you can do once you've learned some techincal stuff.

Primate: I'm trying to take my game to the next level Hugh.

Hugh: Yeah no kidding. So do you think we'll see Oko in action in the ring.

Primate: Well, right now he's just my manager, but he's certainly able to perform in the ring. I wouldn't be supprised if you saw us tagging up sometime. But I tell ya Hugh, it'll be nice to know that if I get in trouble, I'm going to have someone there to help me out.

Hugh: I wish I had someone helping me out when I was in trouble. So when do you think we'll see him in your corner? Tonight?

Primate: No not tonight. He has to go back to Africa to sort out a few things first, but you can bet he'll be in my corner next week.

Hugh: Ohh tough break considering your in a tough fatal four way tonight. But anywho, thanks for the interview.

Primate: Anytime Hugh.

*Camera goes black*

Last edited by Spear; 14 Oct 2006 at 07:53 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2006, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
*Joe the Schmo and an arena worker are talking by a side door into the redemption arena when all of the sudden the door is smashed down and falls onto both of them as Corey walks over the top of the door crushing the two men*

Mother fuckers get the fuck out of my way! Time to rain on DC's fucking gay parade!

*Corey continues through the arena and standing before him is the primate*

Are you going to get in my god damn way too furball?

Primate: As much as I don't like you...You put on one hell of a show last night.

*Corey nods as Primate walks past him...Corey continues stalking through the arena and see's Troy talking to a young woman. Corey walks up and grabs him and turns him around*

You dissapointed me last night pretty boy. I chose you first because of the match you gave me before. Last night you got beaten like a little fucking bitch. We could of won that damn thing with more of a contribution from you there stud. Instead I had to take myself beyond my own limits just to be the only one fucking left to take on Force and DC. Wheres the fucking usual shit that I see out of you Troy?

*Corey smacks Troy across the face hard which really pisses him off*

Good, you need to get more angry boy. Fucking get pissed off! DO IT COMON TROY I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING MORE OUT OF YOU. HIT ME IF YOU HAVE TO YOU SON OF A BITCH!

*Corey turns his attention to the woman*

Sluts like this are what hold down your limitless potential boy.

*Troy looks down as Corey continues walking towards the curtain as Duality blasts over the sound system*

I push my fingers into my eyes...its the only thing that slowly stops the ache

*As Corey comes into the arena a huge blast of pyro hits and Corey stalks towards the ring carrying his title. He slides in the ring, grabs a mic. from the announcer and shoves him out of the ring*

Last night was nothing fucking short of amazing. I have admit with the exception of a few everyone in this fucking federation gave it everything they had. *crowd cheers* Shut the fuck up I'm not done yet people! I fucking just beat two of the best wrestlers in the world in a Triple Threat match. It was not an easy task I'm not going to lie. But just as always I prevailed and everyone knew deep down that it was going to fucking be that way. The so called Unstoppable Force is not as Unstoppable as he makes himself out to be. As for Troy...I think I explained him good enough just a few minutes ago. Then after all of that I had to enter a fucking blood bath match with a damn cage and a scaffold. This was one of the craziest and most fun matches I have ever participated in!

*Crowd cheers some more*

Why are you people cheering? You didn't make this shit happen we did so SHUT THE FUCK UP! *boos* We had people like Primate who in my fucking opinion was the best on my team...besides me The MWO, Alli, Jason, Josh, Oldschool...You all gave it your all and I have to thank you for that. Don't fucking get used to it though because it won't happen again. If it wasn't for fucking people like Troy being a little bitch we would be controlling the IWO. But I will still overcome the fucking odds just as I ALWAYS DO!

*Mix of cheers and boos*

There was another factor in our team losing this match. Someone who I assumed I wouldn't have to deal with anymore has come back for more. Seems to be a trend around here for people to not learn.

*Corey climbs to the middle turnbuckle*

Masque you overgrown ugly son of a bitch. I fucked your shit up so many times before and I FUCKING WILL DO IT AGAIN! You call yourself a monster and yet look who always came out on top before. Look who always had their hand raised. Finally, look who has the gold bitch! Joker already tried to come back for more and look at him now. The same fate awaits you Masque. I am going to rid the IWO of your presence. Just as always there will be blood spilled, bones broken, and lives changed. I held my first title in this company from beating you. I started reaching into my potential after I dealt with you. All you have done Masque is brought out my limitless talent. You tried to end my career and all you really did is launch it into stardom. You think that you scare me? You think you intimidate me? You may scare some worthless nobody but you know damn full and well just as everyone else here does that I fear absolutely no one. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a monster I will walk away and you will leave in a fucking body bag!

*few cheers for Corey*

This very well could be the last time we ever see Masque. This may be a normal singles match, but I am prepared to do whatever it takes to end you Masque. The match means nothing to me. You can have the win as long as I have your fucking head! Anyone else that thinks they can get involved in this will be dealt with. I put Masque's only ally The Joker on the shelf for the second time last night and I know he will not accept help from anyone. So DC, Force, New Blood...Anyone that thinks they can get in our way will go to the fucking hospital. This is fucking personal so stay the fuck out of it or people will be finding piece of you floating down a fucking River! This more than a wrestling feud. This is pure fucking hatred. For some reason Masque thinks something has changed and he actually has a chance at beating me now. WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED MASQUE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE IWO LATELY! I HAVE BECOME THE TOP STAR IN THIS INDUSTRY WHILE YOUR SITTING AROUND FUCKING BITCHES THAT I BURNED! Bet that pussy is nice and crispy but hey I guess you have to take all that you can get Masque...I mean...look at you!

*Crowd laughs*

This is the end of the mind games. No more fucking around Masque! I am putting an end to this shit once and for all. YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INSANE PERSON AROUND?!

*Corey loses it and rips off a turnbuckle. Corey jumps outside and destroys an announcing table. Next he picks up a chair and starts wailing it against a ring post. Corey then kicks the stairs out of place and screams really loud. Corey grabs the mic again*

You think your a monster Masque?! JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE AWOKEN IN ME MOTHER FUCKER!

*Corey slams the mic. down and walks away with most of the crowd in awe at how pissed off he is*

this might be your best promo yet.