ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Tips for Promoing, standings etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2006, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Tips for Promoing, standings etc...

I know lately that school has started back and some people have had stuff at home to deal with...I myself have even taken a vacation and it took a little longer to get the last redemption up..plus the holidays are coming up...however that shouldn't affect much...

I know a lot of people put great effort into this efed, and I am glad, I want this to work. But we are only as good as the people that promo..right now with close to 20 characters, i want everyone to have a fair shot each week.

If people are not promoing, then they should not get rewarded for it. I am currently thinking of taking points away from your standings if you don't promo...i Haven't done this yet but i might have to. It's not fair for the people that promo each and every week..most of them on time.

so here are some tips for promoing.

make sure to get your promo in on time..the only way that a late promo helps is if your opponent failed to promo that week.

the upcoming ppv will have you in a match, and then also in the team elimination match..It is not neccesary to make two posts to promo for each match...however you should promo for your match and also address the elimination match in your promo...your regular promo determines if you win your regular match, while the promo you add in with it about the elimination match will go into determining if your team wins the elimination match...

for the winning team i will allow each member to run the IWO show each week...I will give details about that later

as for the standings, they do mean something...I will be using them to determine fueds and what matches should take place...If you are low in the standings then you will wrestle normally against other wrestlers low in the standings...same goes for those high in the standings...

points are awarded for promoing, winning your match, and they are also ranked on what kind of match, if it was PPV, was a title involved, plus points are given out for draws such as double countouts...so promoing helps you...

just to let you see the perspective of the standings between me and Corey the champion and the number one contender 7 points separate us...

between the number 2 contender and and the number 4 contender, 8 points separate them...

between the number 5 contender and the number 9 , only 13 points separate them

between the number 9 and the number 10, 3 points separate them...

the gap increases between 10 and 11 by 11 points

between number 12 and 18 only 8 points separate them...

66 points total separate number 1 from number 18.