ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Channel 6 Presents

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2006, 12:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Channel 6 Presents

Allis Oasis

Featuring THE NEW BLOOD

Alli is sitting on a pile of cushions being fanned by his many ladies. There are three more sets of cushions with women prepared to fan whomever shows up.

"Ah since the Judge has chosen to ignore my generous offer completely I had to search high and low for some people who would not be afraid to face me in the field of discussion. Therefore Id like to proudly present the future of the IWO....

THE NEW BLOOD!"
Old 28 Aug 2006, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

*Troy an dCrazyskill rush into the Emporium after being chased by a plethora of women. No Jason. They brush themselves and three guards seat them to their cushions.*

Troy: This better be good Sabbah,we could be out testing this town's female genitalia...

Last edited by Troy; 28 Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2006, 09:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Judge casually strolls into the emporium and pulls up a seat*
Oh...it's you guys...who are you again? *New Blood glares at Judge*
Oh your the second rate losers that Ali got to come on his show instead of the great one. Sorry about the late arrival, but the Judge does not dissapoint and I'm her to answer all the questions you great fans have on your minds *fans cheer*.
*Judge smugly settles down smirking at New Blood*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2006, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Alli turns to the side where the others cant see him and gives a huge smirk.

"My my my look at this I have so many guests here all esteemed and of such high calibre that my ratings shall soar."

He claps twice and ladies rush to attend to everyone fanning the New Blood and Judge and serving large glasses of wine to all around.

"I am a bit disturbed by the fact that my old friend Jason has not arrived as of yet. However maybe he is just having woman problems. I propose a toast my friends a toast to the future of IWO."

Alli raises his glass in a salute and awaits his guests responses.
Old 28 Aug 2006, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Crazyskill: Judge, I am surprised you showed after being embarrassed some many times by us. You might just have a set.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2006, 12:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK

Troy: Typical Judge, always trying to steal the spotlight from the New Blood. But, time after time, the New Blood is always just one step ahead...You had your chance to be here, but your trial went longer than expected huh?

You've got a lot of balls to be here bro.
Old 28 Aug 2006, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Judge: Sorry I don't think we were properly introduced. Who are you again? Anyway let me introduce myself I'm the next TV champion and the strongest motherfucker here in the IWO.

You see whilst you idiots have been wasting your time with a pack of mime's I realised something. All you are is a bunch of attention seeking kids who never got enough love.

All you do every week is talk trash and screw people out of victories in the IWO and you think that makes you someone? It takes more than that to be a true champion. It takes the ability to put on 5 star classics, the ability to win gold, the ability to win title shot after title shot. Alll of which I've proven myself capable of here in the IWO.

All you guys have done is shown that without each other to attack and steal victories from behind that you are fucking attention seeking snot nosed punks. You think it takes skill to attack someone with a pipe? You think it takes skill to attack someone from behind or run in and ruin a match? If you do your even dumber than you look.

So its about time you showed a little bit of respect to the soon to be champion of the IWO. You saw what happened to Highlight when I got my hands on him? Of course you did, everyone did. Well don't be the dick wad that pisses me off or that might be you.

Last edited by DrDoom; 28 Aug 2006 at 08:15 PM.
Old 28 Aug 2006, 08:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never Better

Judge, I think we should be the ones asking who the fuck you are. You know my name. You know my name damn well.

I whippeded your ass on my debut if you don't remember. Yeah, that sorry ass Boot Camp Shitvitational. Fast forward it to the Redemption after Out for Blood. The making of the New Blood. Beat you down, 1...2...3. Return to Hell. Same deal. So if you think about trying to be the funny man not remembering my name...look back and see who's been kicking your ass the whole time you've been here.

Oh, and I put on 5 star classics. Much so that when I walk out of every match I've been in, I've gained the respect of the IWO crowd, no matter how much they may hate me. But do you think I give a damn? No. You don't see me trying to get the fans to chant my catchphrase huh...?

If I remember clearly, Judge...you've had 3 Title Shots. All 3 times, you've failed...miserably. So I don't know who the fuck you are to say that a real champion needs to capitalize on those opportunities. Are you downgrading yourself? You've never been champ bro, so don't even start. You haven't proved shit in the IWO. Only that you can survive a beating, I'll give you that I guess..

And, if we're so dumb for using things to our advantage to get a win, why don't you do the same? Maybe you'll pick up a W or two...

Heh, it's funny. You say we try to get attention. Yet, following the creation of the New Blood, you tried to gather up some of the New Blood's victims to create..."The Enforcers." Hell, looks like we've gotten your attention to...

Those pack of mimes you were referring to? You know, the ones we've been wasting our time with? Well, didn't you try to get them into the Enforcers...Does that mean you're as pathetic as they are?

I don't need to show respect for anyone I don't want to especially some low-life jobber who is trying to "fight the good fight" and step up to the big bad boys. Soon to be champion? Well it's not you. It's me. I'm the one with the IWO World Heavyweight Title shot. Not you. You've had that chance twice, and you failed both times. Keep contradicting yourself, you're only making yourself seem that much more retarded.

When you try to step up to someone who has a 10-1 win loss record, take a deep thought at what the fuck you are saying. To save yourself the humiliation of it getting put right back in your face...

And go ahead and give yourself credit for putting out Highlight. Last time I checked, Josh was the one who risked his ass by leaping off the titantron, not you...

Last edited by Troy; 28 Aug 2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 28 Aug 2006, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

*Judge laughs*
Now now Troy no need to get our panties in a twist. I'll give credit where credit is due you are a great wrestler no doubt and have victories over me. The 'New Blood' havs victories over me. But you know it doesn't matter at the end of the day. I lost cos you wankers managed to piss me off so much that I lose sight of what really matters in the IWO championship gold. I wasted time playing your games and trying to get dirty and even but I finally realised that it was just that. A waste of my time. Who gives a fuck about the greatest faction in the IWO? All that shit was meaningless and I admit I was stupid to get caught up in it.

All that matters is the gold, the fans and that Justice returns to the IWO. Now I have my head back on straight I'm gonna go about getting those things back.

As for 'The Enforcers' I purely invented the allegiance to avoid getting my arse kicked by a bunch of backstabbing tossers. At the time I couldn't even have a match without you idiots interrupting so I did what I had to do. Yeah I invited the mimes to join, yeah I was at one point obsessed with creating the dominant faction in the IWO. But as I said that was all a mistake. I allowed myself to be distracted but no more.

As for my actions in Texas helping Josh, I did it not for 'The Enforcers', not to show faction domination or any of that bullshit. I did it to send a message to those who want to fuck with me and to help out a guy who tried to help me out. That simple.

Also, yes I have had three title shots, thats more than you. Also if I recall correctly those matches were not miserable failures they were epic battles where both competitor and challenger were taken to the limit *fans cheer*. Just ask DC or Corey. I'm no push over and eventually I will restore Justice here in the IWO with the TV and later the IWO heavyweight belt around my waist.

Don't talk shit about title shot loses till you've one won yourself and then you can talk all the shit you want. Whilst I'm beating the shit out of you *fans cheer*. You best prey to god you don't win that title and hold onto it for too long Troy cos you don't wanna get inbetween me and what I want. I'm ready, I'm refocused, the fans are on my side, I am the law and I'm gonna single handedly take over the IWO whilst the fans chant my name *fans cheer and start up a Troy sucks, Judge rules chant*.

Last edited by DrDoom; 28 Aug 2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 29 Aug 2006, 02:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Alli smiles his winning smile and holds up his glass.

"Please please my friends let us not turn this into a battle of words. Have some wine and relax. It is an imported vintage and very delicious. I would like to address a few issues that our fans may wish to know and we shall never get there fighting amongst ourselves."

Alli motions to the Judge.

"Judge I would like to start this out with a question about someone who has failed to appear here tonight. That is Jason. There have been mass rumors placing you in rather perilous situation with his girlfriend Stacy. Would you care to enlighten us as to exactly what your relationship with her is?"

"I wouldnt want to leave out my ther guests though so Ill ask a question of them as well. As you know the Judge has teamed up with the Josh to go against the new blood. My question for you is.. Do you believe that Josh will turn on the Judge like he did his former partner Chris Stunner?"

Alli shakes his head sadly.

"Poor Stunner he was a great friend of mine until Josh ruined his career and caused him to turn to alcohol. I propose a toast to Chris Stunner! Get well my friend with this Alli drinks from his wine."
Old 29 Aug 2006, 02:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Never Better

To answer your question Alli.

I say no. Josh will not screw Judge. Do you know why? Because he has nothing to go back to. Once he makes that decision to leave Judge, he'll have nobody to turn to for assistance...

Sadly, it is the only way he will find success in the IWO.
Old 29 Aug 2006, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Judge: Myself and Stacy? I'm insulted you even suggest it. Stacy is a walking ho fest I don't want no gift that keeps on giving. Jason can have his girl, Jason can have whatever the fuck he wants as long as he stays out of the way of me and my title.

At Turmoil in Texas we saw what I new would be inevitable. Jason getting infuriated, chucking a tantrum and getting owned. Jason is nothing without 'New Blood' and its only a matter of time before, if your smart Troy, you'll kick him to the curb. He will stab you in the back mark my words.

Last edited by DrDoom; 29 Aug 2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old 29 Aug 2006, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

Alli points to a video monitor behind him.

"Judge please explain this video clip then."

Video Footage of the Judge and Josh in a hotel room with Stacy is shown.

"Also to address your reply Troy I do believe Josh would have a decent run in the IWO if he didnt betray everyone who ever helped him."

Alli drains his glass dry and claps for another glass.
Old 29 Aug 2006, 10:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Jason is shown with Stacy and on his cell phone while they have a TV on*

Jason - That son of a bitch gave me the wrong directions so I'm gonna call in...

Stacy - He's talking about me again!

Jason - He what?!

Stacy - That bastard is showing a fake video again,why would I ever sleep with that dumb oaf Judge when I got a real man like you?

Jason - Yes I would like to speak to Alli Sabbah...okay I'll hold

Stacy - I really hope you beat his ass senseless

Jason - Oh I will

*Jason continues to be on hold*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2006, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)

A armed guard walks in and whispers in Allis Ear. Alli smiles at the news and looks out at the audience.

"We seem to have a very special guest caller on the line I think we shall keep him on hold for a while while I finish this current conversation. After you fellows finish answering my questions then you may ask any of each other you may have. Then we shall have a drink toasting our successful show. Then I suppose we shall hear what our esteemed "cough" caller has to say."