ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

The Judge's Invitation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2006, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default The Judge's Invitation

The Judge is sitting backstage with a letter in his hands looking at it. The camera focuses upon it to be read by the fans.

Dear Sir Judge,

You are cordially invited to attend the next showing on channel six of Allis Emporium. Topics to be discussed are an alliance with Alli,The Joshes poor behavier and possible confromtations with the new blood. Please reply post haste in a speedy and efficient manner so as which a suitable replacement may be named in the event of your noncompliance.

Sincerely,

Allis Emporium Inc.