ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Promo thread for Turmoil in Texas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Promo thread for Turmoil in Texas

here is the card for Turmoil in Texas

Promos are due by Monday at 3PM EST

Elimination Tag Match
The MWO (Mr. Giggles, Wiggles, Biggles, Jiggles, Tiggles or whatever their names are) v. The New Blood (Troy, Crazyskill, and Jason) w/Stacy

Texas Death Cage Match (Last Man Standing Rules inside of a Cage)
Corey v. Demon Alexander

TV Title Match
DC (c) v. Judge

Pinfalls Count Anywhere
Josh v. Highlight

Triple Threat Match
Alli Sabbah v. Crusher v. Joe the Schmo

5 man Battle Royale
Primate v. Gel Mibson v. Mr. Oldschool v. Johnny Blade v. Curry Man

Singles Match
Unstoppable Force v. Tiger

Live from San Antonio, Texas

thanks to Troy for the banner

Last edited by DC; 16 Aug 2006 at 04:54 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Once again I have the displeasure of getting into the ring with the Unstoppable Feces. My good man, nothing, not even the Bayou Bengals, can claim to be unstoppable and be right for long. It ends tonight. You are not Ray Stevens, this is not The Streak.

*a few boos are heard from the crowd ayt the bad joke* Just because you were born on the wrong side of the Sabine River, y'all have to boo the Tiger; I don't see a crystal trophy in your future.

You won't have anything to celebrate either, Farce.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2006, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*Chad Williard is in the ring with a microphone in hand*

Chad - My guest at this time is the man who came close to defeating DC for the TV championship but failed.....he is JASON!

*Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses blares over the sound system as Jason makes his way out onto the ramp with Stacy at his side,Jason talking trash to the fans as he walks down to the ring and then points to a sign that says "Jason was robbed",he now gets into the ring and shoves Chad down*

Jason - Get up!

*Chad gets up*

Chad - How do you feel about your loss against DC?

*Jason gets an angry look on his face*

Jason - How do you think I feel Chad?

Chad - By the looks of the temper tantrum you threw after the match I'd say your pretty upset about it

*Crowd cheers for Chad*

Jason - I'm not in the best of moods tonight so you wanna keep your little smart ass comments to yourself....good,now I know I'll my chance again at DC but I'd like to take this time and apologize to Troy for getting all upset with him and it's all DC's fault because I let him get into my head

Chad - What are your feelings on the comments DC made about you being nothing but worthless tag team wrestler?

Jason - Didn't I tell you to keep your smart ass comments to yourself? Did you decide to take DC's advice and stand up to me? Well it's not gonna work.

Chad - I'll shift gears here and ask you about your upcoming match where you and your fellow New Blood buddies team up against the MWO in an elmination tag match...

Jason - We are going to destroy those damn mimes at Turmoil in Texas....why in the hell is it in Texas anyways? My point is that those mimes are gonna wish they never fucked with The New Blood after the match is over....this interview is over.

*Jason begins to leaves the ring with Stacy but he stops*

Jason - I forgot one more thing...

*He delivers a vicious JKO to Chad*

Jason - Hahaha....now it's over!

*He throws down the mic and exits the ring Stacy and they continue to laugh up the ramp as Chad lays motionless in the ring and the camers fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2006, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

*“Paint It Black” hits, Crazyskill makes his way down to the ring, fans reach out and touch him, he pulls away and swings at them, purposely missing.*

Crazyskill- Listen douche bags, your shouldn’t even be in the same arena as me let alone be touching me as I am walking to the ring. Next time one of you decides to touch me, I’ll pull over that security barrier and beat your ass down in the ring.

*Crowd is silent*

Crazyskill- Now that I got that off of my chest…

*Crowd Boos*

Crazyskill- I would like to address Mr. Giggles and his band of misfits, in Wiggles, Biggles, Tiggles, Piggl- forget it, it pains me just to say those names. Mr. Giggles, you have never beaten me and do you want to know why?

*Crazyskill rubs his chin*

Crazyskill- Because you’re a fuckin’ mime!

*Crowd Boos*

Crazyskill- Oh shut up, you actually enjoy him?

*Crowd cheers*

Crazyskill- Whatever. Well the New Blood is the most dominant force in the IWO despite what Alli Sabbah thinks, and the Mime Squad is not about to beat us. You see we are like a pack of dogs, we are strong by ourselves, but we are strongest when we are together.

*Boos*

Crazyskill- Oh you think the Mime Squad actually stands a chance?

*Cheers*

Crazyskill- I, Crazyskill have not lost in more for the past 5 weeks, Jason former IWO Heavyweight Champion and Troy the most up and coming star of the future for IWO.

*Boos*

Crazyskill- On the other team, we have a mime, another mime, another mime, a mime and oh yeah another friggin’ mime. Let’s see 5 mimes versus 3 Legends. Hmmm that’s a tough one, but I am going to have to go with the legends because everybody knows mimes cannot wrestle.

*Boos*

Crazyskill- At Turmoil in Texas, New Blood emerges victorious and that is a guran-damn-tee!

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2006, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

*April Century is seen in the back with Primate.*

April: So Primate, after a, strange ending to your match last week against Troy, you are now set to participate in a five-man battle royale. First I want to know, what are your thoughts on your match last week with Troy?

Primate: Hard to say. I would be standing here saying the better man won, wich would be me, but according to management, nobody won. I don't really have an answer for you April.

April: Understandable. I would like to say if it means anything, I say you won that match. Now on to Turmoil in Texas, where you face four other men. What are your thoughts on that match?

Primate: Well, lets take a few moments to look at the competition shall we? First you have Gel Mibson. This guy shouldn't be a problem, seeing as how he will probably be drunk on his ass, and not know what the hell he's doing. Hell who comes to work drunk? Heh, however, we did come to work drunk a few times you and I.

*April smiles*

Primate: Then you have (*in a sarcastic tone*) "Mr. Oldschool". You know what, I'm sick and tired of hearing why this guy is better than everybody else because he's oldschool, and everybody else is newschool, and oldschool is better than newschool, and how he is going to take his opponent back to oldschool, and blah de fucking blah. Here is a message for him. Dude, shut the fuck up. You suck, and maybe you should go back to school to learn how to wrestle dipshit. Then you have Johnny Blade. Now, I kind of like this kid. I think he could be good here. However, he's young, and has a long way to go. He's no match for The Primate. Then last, but not least, you have Curry Muncher. First, I would like to thank him for helping me win my match a few weeks ago, but thats in the past. This is now, and it's every man for himself. I am the alpha-male...

*crowd starts a "TNA" chant, while Primate has a slight chuckle*

No no no. I am the REAL alpha-male. That wannabe baboon has nothing on me. But anyways, I'm going to win this match. I'm going to defeat Troy next Redemption, and I'm going to go on to win the TV Title after that. Nobody can stand in my way now, and I'm going to defeat everyone else who thinks they can.

April: Wow. I'm starting to remember why I ever liked you.

Primate: Yeah well, you know how things go. If you excuse me I have a match to go win.

*Primate walks off as the camera goes back onto April for a moment, then fades black*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would just like to say this is probably my favorite promo I've done so far.

Last edited by Spear; 16 Aug 2006 at 08:55 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2006, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Demon Alexander is shown sitting in a prison cell*

You know where I am. I'm in a prison cell in the basement of the Cathedral. This basement resembles what hides under the Vatican in Rome. The torture devices and prison cells from the inquisition. I'm being tortured everyday when I see that Corey is the IWO Champion.

You know Corey, you and I are some what alike. Now, I'm not saying that I am you, so I could make myself better...I'm saying we're just alike. We both walk that line of the darkside. We like to play in the cemetary. We like the sight of blood and fire. The one thing that is different is that you hold the IWO title and I'll admit it...I'm jealious. Being jealious of others is the most deadly sin of them all and I must purify myself from this sin. I must beat you and show everyone that I could be champion....I could lead the IWO.

While you are champion the drug dealing is greater...the prositution is alive and well....the homeless has lost their way...the world is full of sin and you are not doing anything to stop it...and you have the power to do something...you have the gold. I must punish you for this sin that you have commited...you have idle hands.

Turmoil in Texas...it's going to be bloody hot down there...hot as hell and that is where we are going...to hell. You're trapped Corey...trapped as a rat...you have nowhere to run...nowhere to hide...and when facing Demon Alexander in this environment...I don't like your chances. Corey, pray like Daniel did when he was in prison, but unlike him, you won't being seeing an angel in the cage...you will be seeing a demon.

*A rat scampers out of the prison as the screen fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2006, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Mad Hugh Miller: Mad Hugh Miller here, standing outside the New Blood locker room. I'm looking to get a word with Troy Alston. Last week on Redemption, he had a match against Primate which was ruled...

(Troy storms out of the locker room angrily in street clothes and is carrying a suitcase.)

Troy: Out of my way scumbag.

(Troy shoulders into Hugh and continues making his way out.)

Hugh: Troy! I was assigned by Commissioner Smith to have a word with you!

(Troy stops dead in his tracks and drops his suitcase. He walks towards Hugh slowly.)

Troy: A word. A word with me. What the fuck are you supposed to ask me? How my less than stellar performance resulted into a tie? How I, the Epitome, tied with a second rate monkey? You know what I have to say about that?

Hugh: Uhh, yeah sir.

Troy: Screwed. I was screwed. Primate got sympathy from the Commish and he called it a tie. He hired some "commissioner cock-sucking" referee to raise Primate's arm in victory. Do you know the odor that spilled out after that? All the Epitome's fans, fainted to see his opponent's arm raised...even though their hero's was raised too. Plus, the odor from his armpit. Ohhhh the odor! The referee almost fainted from the stench, the only thing holding him up was Primate's BALCO arm. Aside from that, Smith thinks he made it up to me...by assigning a rematch? Something to think about Commish, the fans do not want to see the number one contender against Barry Bonds.

(Crowd laughter)

Troy: And to add to that point, you make my crew...the New Blood to face some deaf clowns..the MWO? Everyone will see how the New Blood works together and those circus rejects will be the first victim. After this match with against the MWO, nobody can say that the New Blood only attacks from behind and that's the only way they succeed. Everyone especially the MWO, will see first-hand how the New Blood operates and why it continues to be the strongest force in the IWO, whether you like it or not.

(Crowd boos)

Troy: But..this isn't going to be your normal beating. Do you know where our next show is?

Hugh: Texas..Texas sir.

Troy: You're right.

(Troy rubs Hugh's head, messing up his hair.)

Troy: It will be a Texas-sized beatdown. All those honky women will be so pleased to see a group of men, the New Blood, who actually bathe every day! I guess me, Jason and Skill will be busy that night.. heh heh. This also worries me though. It truly does. Let me ask you Hugh. Will the Texas fans be able to comprehend the New Blood winning? I hear their IQ is equivalent to their shoe size...

(Crowd laughter, some boo)

Troy: Ah well. Not my problem. I can almost guarantee we will not be welcomed in Texas very nicely. And the New Blood understands. Texas country folk has not seen anything like us. Men will despise us out of jealousy, women will love us out of lust. Either way, the New Blood is ready. Ready to take on what is given us, and ready to end the Mime World Order, for good.

*Troy walks towards his suitcase and Hugh begins to walk away. Suddenly, Hugh is caught with a lasso, and Troy is holding the other end, wearing a cowboy hat. The fans laugh hysterically.*

Troy: I'm ready for Tex-ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2006, 03:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*Camera pans on Corey sitting in a run down and condemned bar. There are broken bottles every where and blood stains all over the wall.*

Alike? I'd say the only thing we have in common is that we both are on the dark side of the fucking spectrum. You are a fucking fruit loop though. You are just a fucking religious fuck stick. I am crazier, more evil, and especially more talented than you will ever be Alexander. I'm also not one for sitting in cells in a Catholic basement, but I guess you do like it in the ass from those old priests huh?

*Crowd watching over the titantron laughs and theres a few cheers after that last statement. Corey reaches for the patented bottle of Jack and takes a big gulp*

Last man standing rules in a cage...I love this idea. I get to torture your pathetic ass and there is no where for you to run or hide Demon. I am going to fucking show you what real evil is you piece of shit. This will be like a walk in the park for the most feared champion in IWO history. I've already been through barb wire....as well as the inferno and IM STILL FUCKING HERE WITH THE GOLD BITCHES!

*Corey chucks his bottle and holds up the blood written title*

This is something you will never have Demon, something you are not worthy of. As long as I have breathe in my body I will see to it that you never even come into contact with MY title. The same goes for you Troy you little bitch. You waste your time crying like the little pretty boy bitch that you are to Smith while you should be concentrating on figureing out how your going to take this from me.

Who the hell was that ugly fucking whore at Redemption? God I wouldn't even fuck her with Jason's herpes infested cock. I wanted to throw up all over the bitch when she kissed me.

*Corey pops open another bottle of Jack and chugs almost the entire thing as the fans yell go go go go go.*

Thank god for alcohol or that bitch's ugly face would be inplanted in my head for good. At turmoil in Texas I will prove to all you wanna be stars and all you stupid fucking fans that I am the absolute best that this company has to offer and there is nothing that you Demon, you Troy, or anyone else can fucking do about it.

*Corey smashes the bottle over the camera and it goes to a fuzzy screen*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2006, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC is seen with Wilma staring at the Alamo*

DC: Lot of history here, lot of history...

*DC turns to the camera*

DC: Remember the Alamo, the famous battle cry...well tonight that won't be the only cry heard...Tonight, The Judge will be crying all over San Antonio after he gets beat 1..2..3...in the ring tonight...Judge for weeks now you have been blowing it...But for some strange reason, Mr. Smith finds it amusing that you get a shot at my TV Title...

*DC looks back at the Alamo and shakes his head then back at the camera*

DC: Judge you've had several oppurtunities to become World Champion, and since that time you have been nothing but a complete loser...Now you got your good buddy The Josh running around being a fool with you...Both of you are pathetic...you are so busy worrying about the New Blood that this whole time you have been stinking up the rings in the IWO arena...See Judge Tonight you take on the greatest champion the company has ever seen...You think it is a coincidence that I have defended this belt every week since I won it? I think not...It's part of Smith's plan...And you are just one of his puppets that will try and take this gold away from me...

*DC and Wilma laugh*

DC: That's right Judge you are just one giant muppet...hell you look a lot like Big Bird, and tonight you will get your ass beat all the way back to Sesame Street...Judge you are playing with the big boys tonight, and just like here at the Alamo, you soon will be a part of history...You will be defeated in the first road show of the IWO and will forever be etched in the history books as the man that lost to me in a TV Title match...your just another name on a long list of failures...So enjoy the scenery, get you some tex-mex food and try your best to pick up a cowgirl, cause that will be the only positive experiences you will have on this trip...Tonight, Judge you get a first hand trip to the San Antonio Dogpound, and after tonight you will be slipping even further in the rankings...So kiss your last chance at gold goodbye...

*DC turns to Wilma and the two of them walk off down the street..*

------------------

*Joe the Schmo is seen in his locker room*

Joe: Tonight I get the chance to redeem myself after losing in the TV Title battle royal a few weeks back...Mr. Smith feels that I should break in these two newcomers...Alli Sabbah and the Crusher...Well tonight you both learn that you don't know SCHMO!!!!

*camera fades out*
Old 19 Aug 2006, 04:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

So...Texas is the IWO's next destination...Texas..The home of repeat preformances..Cowboys winning back to back Super Bowls..The Longhorns with conesectuive Rose Bowls..It's always been about what have you done lately here. Last week,Tiger..I demolished you and your partner,with help from Corey. Now..I guess some people thought that wasn't convincing enough,and decided to see how badly I can destroy you one on one. Tiger..you can make up all the clever names you want..Farce..Feces..Yes..Funny,to the untrained mind. But..How can you disrespect someone you've never beaten?..I've beaten you multiple times Tiger..You've never even been able to hold my jock in a wrestling ring...And Turmoil in Texas will of course be no exception.

You see Tiger,I'm a little pissed off..No...Actually,I'm more than a little pissed off. People in the IWO don't seem to be taking me seriously. I constantly have to come out here,and beat the hell out of curtain jerkers like you..While the main event matches just keep passing me by...Now..I'm all about paying dues..I can understand that. But no one,can hold me down for long. Destiny...It is my Destiny to reclaim the IWO title. To bring back the glory that was once the IWO. I'm getting tired of waiting..The frustration is mounting. The best way to take out that frustration..To use it in a positive light..Is to destroy another man. Tiger..You're in the wrong place..And damn sure have the wrong time.

We're in the deep south Tiger..I know you have friends around here..Bring 'em..Bring Vince Young,or Mack Brown..doesn't matter. A force is growing in this federation. It's growing bigger than you know,and bigger than the people who run this company know. Tiger,you're standing in the way of Force's Revolution. I have to put you away. There is no other choice for me. You're like a little thron in my side..constantly nagging me..Just not going away. I have to remove that. I have to remove you from this company...And your semi-clever names,or cocky attitude,won't be able do to a damn thing about it. Face it Tiger,at Turmoil..Pain is mandatory..For you.
Old 20 Aug 2006, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Gel Mibson is standing in front of a large field dressed in scottish looking garb with his face painted. he is holding a large sword at his side.

"I have called you all here today to tell you about a scourge. The scourge of little people. They have invaded our homes, Infested our grain and for the lords sake they have even dared touch our women."

He begins to pace back and forth as if surveying a battlefield.

"We must stop them before they have multiplied beyond controlli......"

He stops abruptly as a little guy in a jesters suit walks past him muttering.

"Damn Alli always sending me to do his dirty work. Stupid Mimes...."

The little guy looks at Gel and smiles.

"Hey buddy got a smike"

Gel gets a wild look in his eyes and raises his sword.

"KEEEERRRRR PLAHHHHHHH!!!"

The midget looks in horror.

"HOLY SHIT THIS GUYS NUTS!!!!!"

The Midget runs off as Gel takes a swipe at him and they run off into the distance.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
[B]
Who the hell was that ugly fucking whore at Redemption? God I wouldn't even fuck her with Jason's herpes infested cock. I wanted to throw up all over the bitch when she kissed me.

*Corey pops open another bottle of Jack and chugs almost the entire thing as the fans yell go go go go go.*

Thank god for alcohol or that bitch's ugly face would be inplanted in my head for good. At turmoil in Texas I will prove to all you wanna be stars and all you stupid fucking fans that I am the absolute best that this company has to offer and there is nothing that you Demon, you Troy, or anyone else can fucking do about it.

*Corey smashes the bottle over the camera and it goes to a fuzzy screen*

Suddenly the camera comes back on revealing several rotted,burned maimed corpses standing before it. A voice from the shadows whispers.

"You may try to forget. But your past always has a way of catching up to you."

The corpses begin to shamble forward knocking over the camera as it lays on the ground viewing the feet of them walking away maniacle laughter echoes all around.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

Alli Sabbah is sitting in his harem surrounded by women. He them mutters aloud.

"I wonder what is taking Swinn so long to return?"

He then notices the camera focused upon him.

"Ah hello hello my good friends. I see you have all joined me today for a pleasant visit. You see how benevolen I am now. I helped the mWo do what needed to be done. They were the first to teach those New Bloods a lesson thanks to my "assistance" and they will only gain in skill under my "tutaledge" now as I was officialy retired I am quite unsure why I am in a match. However I have wasted no expense in hiring the best referees that money can buy to be waiting just in case anything say unfortunate happens to the usual referee."

Alli is approached by a woman wearing very little but a veil who whispers in his ear.

" Oh dear it seems an old friend is here to visit and i must go meet with him. Stay tuned channel 6 for the new season of allis Oasis where there is a surprise guest.

Trust Me on that"

Last edited by Mr Giggles; 20 Aug 2006 at 02:30 AM.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2006, 02:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera pans to the backstage area where Tater approaches Judge*
Tater: Earlier tonight DC had some tough words about your recent weeks here in the IWO and I just wondered whether I could get your thoughts?

Judge: Well Tater. I could go off on a rant about how the only reason I've lost those matches is that I've been screwed. I could go on to say that 'New Bloods' luck will soon run out. I could say that DC has no chance in hell of beating me next week. But you know what Tater?

Tater: What?

Judge: He's %100 right about pretty much everything he's said *crowd boos*. No, no, hear me out.

The last few weeks I have been beaten, there's no denying it and it doesn't matter how I got beaten the fact is I got beaten. 1...2...3. I may have put on some 5 star classics a few weeks ago *fans cheer* but ever since my obsession with taking ot 'New Blood' I won't deny that hasn't been the case.

Tater: Are you suggesting that you don't think you can win next week when you get a shot at the TV title?

Judge: That's where DC is wrong. You see I realise my mistake in being sidetracked recently into teaming up with the Josh, and trying to take out 'New Blood'. No offence to Josh but from now on I have to go back to where I had my success. As a single competitor fighting for Justice against all odds here in the IWO *fans cheer and start chanting Judge's name*.

Tater: So do you have any words for DC?

Judge: DC next week I forget about 'New Blood' cos they aren't worth my time. Next week I come after you, and next week, against all odds I will take that title or die trying *fans cheer*. I deserve that gold. You know it, I know it and these fans know it *fans chant Judge, Judge, Judge*. In Texas we will have ourselves a good old fashioned duel, a collosal battle. Your right it will go down in history. But not as a squash but as a great match, a match that ended with Judge finally returning Justice to the IWO by standing over DC with the TV title, whilst the fans continuously chant his name. *Judge puts on Texas accent* So DC, partner, I got just one question for ya...whatcha gonna do...I say...Whatcha gonna do...When the Judge... *fans and Tater joins in* Comes for you!
*Camera fades out as Judge stares intensly at the Camera*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 20 Aug 2006 at 02:36 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2006, 02:44 AM   #13 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The mWo have entered a large theatre filled with spectators.

MIME TIME MIME TIME!! echoes throughout the arena.

Mr Wiggles is dressed as Crazyskill.
Mr Biggles is dressed as Troy.
Mr Tiggles is Dressed as Jason.
Mr Squiggles is dressed as Stacy.

Mr Giggles is dressed as himself.

The mWo pantomime themselves greedily rubbing thier hands together and run among the crowd threatening little children and women with rude gestures.

Mr Giggles steps forward bravely and wags his finger at them in reproach to whch effect they cower in fear before realizing they have him outnumbered.

With this realization the become very brave and puff up like popeye and charge Giggles in a macho manner.

Giggles knocks down fake Troy with a finger poke.
Oh dear down goes fake Jason with judo chop.
Oh no fake Crazyskill is up in a airplane spin to whch he falls over dizzily and dies of a heart attack.
FakeStacy walks to giggles and kisses his hands and walks away with him to be with a real man.

The chant of REAL MEN WEAR BERETS! echoes as Giggles and the mWo take thier bows.
Old 20 Aug 2006, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

* Camera turns to Blade who is sitting hunched over with a wet towel over his head in the locker room *

*Blade still sitting hunched over with head down*

Well I pretty much predicted that the match i was gonna have with Higlight was gonna be brutal and bloody, and this time it wasnt my blood spilling all over the mat. I bet for now on you probly wont be seeing Highlight in IWO for awhile after the beating i gave him, and i also probly gave that guy a concussion. Now i find out im in a 5 way at Turmoil in Texas. Now this match may not be my specialty but it is a battle royal and you cant get DQed so maybe ill bring a singapore cane or a chair, but i do plan on showing off my techincal, and high flying wrestling skills.

First off in this match we have the drunk, dumbass, wanna be actor himself Gel Mibson. I kicked his ass before and almost caved his chest in with the Suicide Stomp and at Turmoil In texas i plan on kicking his ass once more. Now we go on to "The old Fart" Mr. Old School and you know what? thats all you are, OLDSCHOOL! you should finally retire and go to some fed that likes 600 year olds that still think they can fight with the young blood. Next we have Curry Man. Are you fuckin kidding me?! I have to fight some sweaty mexican guy who just eats curry and fights worse than his smell, He'll probly be thrown over the top rope with in the first few minutes of this match no problem.

*Blade stands up takes the towel off his head and looks directly into the camera*

And now this brings us to Primate, some steroid addicted, jacked up freak of human nature. I dont care if you have a like for me, im not here for people to like me, im here to kick ass, beat the hell out of people till i get to the top and take any of the IWO championship titles. Theres nothing that i wont go through tomorrow to get the win in that battle royal!! Johnny Blade is here and I am going to be the unremovable dark cloud in the federation and i will cause havoc forever here. See you in the ring.

*Blade turns his back and walks out fo the locker room slamming the door shut.*
Old 21 Aug 2006, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Masks Rule

Mr. Oldschool is on a distinguished road

~In the back~

Once again Mr. Oldschool gets screwed...and now...

Stop! I'm sick and tired of all these battle royals that I am in.
I want some competition and all I get is a bunch of jobbers in a battle royal.
I beat Curry before, so I have no worries throwing him out. I had Primate
beat before Curry got invovled, so I have no worries with him. Gel Mibson
could just stay in his corner and drink his worries away, so I don't have to
worry about him. As far as Johnny goes, you are the new of these new school
punks and I will show you and everyone else what old school is all about.

~Fades~
Mr. Oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote