ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption Week 3 Month 3 Promo thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2006, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption Week 3 Month 3 Promo thread

Official Card the last Redemption before Return to Hell
All promos due by Friday 5PM EST

Dark Match
Curry Muncher v. Joe The Schmo

Redemtion matches

Josh v. Crazyskill

Mr. Giggles v. Troy

Jason v. Tiger v. Mr. Oldschool

Judge v. Joker in a strap match

Primate v. Corey in a hardcore match

DC v. Unstoppable Force v. Highlight v. Demon Alexander

Plus the drawing to see what entry number you will be at the TV Title Royal Rumble Match begins.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

'Paint It Black' plays, Crazyskill comes down to the ring followed by an overwhelming amount of boos.

Josh. You’re a legit tough guy. But that just isn’t good enough. You’re a former solider for the United States Of America, that is the only reason you have the least bit of my respect. Other than being a solider you have nothing to be proud of, nothing to live for. Your theme “Not Falling” is a complete lie. You keep falling and falling, and eventually you are going to be working the dark matches again. Which uh, with another match like you had with me and Jas, last week can be pretty soon.

Major Heat

Josh last week everybody saw you and the mime get embarrassed by New Blood. Which probably wasn’t very fun for you, but I had a blast. You needed me to get your one and only win and now I’m not on your side. Your abysmal record of one and seven is very disappointing to everybody, including Gene Smith. You are at the bottom of the roster, I’m at the top. Your never going to be any more than a low life piece of trash who is constantly embarrassed by New Blood and Crazyskill. I can see it now your future in this business is your going to be interviewing all the true stars like Champ Corey, Jason and Troy. You’re the future Michael Cole of IWO.

Heat

How does it feel Josh? How does it feel to know that Stacy the hottest women on the face of the earth, is a better wrestler than you. If I was you I wouldn’t even show my face in public again after going on that one and seven skid, I’m sorry what am I saying it is as good as one and eight. Josh you can prepare to scream, and prepare to wish you were dead, because after I put the crossface on you, I will hit the Crazyskeel followed up by the most devastating finisher of them all the Crazy Death and if can still move after that one you can go back home to the mime and spend the rest of you career watching IWO from home, but if your legs still work good luck, Michael Cole.

Heat

*Crazyskill drops the mic and exits the ring, not making eye contact with any fans*

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

*The camera pans into a rustic, gloomy area in the middle of nowhere. A shiny black Scion TC drives towards the camera on the dirt road. Dirt and dust flies from the car's tires and builds up in front of the camera. When the dust finally clears up, the car is no longer to be seen on the road. The cameraman feels a tap on his shoulder and jerks his camera the other way. Troy Alston, in a black suit and sunglasses, is now in front of the camera, and he has a smile on his face. The brash young man begins to speak..*

Troy(lowers sunglasses from eyes): You know...It is not very often you will find Troy Alston in places like this. You can find him in the likes of, well, Cancun...Miami...Los Angeles...New York City. But today, here I am. Beatrice, Nebraska. I've only been here a couple hours and..have grown indifferent to this place. A place of yee-haw farmers. A place of yee-haw people with accents. A place of....freaks. And well, follow me.

(Troy struts across the dirt road to a small building, with nothing else around it.)

Troy: Here we are. Nebraska's very own....(points to sign on top of building)

(Camera views the sign as Troy reads it)

Troy: Freak show. Yes, Mr. Giggles. A freak show. Some place where your clown ass belongs. But, let's take a look shall we? I'll let you see for yourself.

(The camera follows Troy inside the creaking door and through the narrow passageway.)

Troy: What a fuckin' dump.

Take a look at your right. Yes, that is a bearded lady. Attractive, no? Heh, well Gigsy, you gotta start small. And she..well, she would be a perfect match for you. All that ravishing hair, stroking against your chin...(looks at camera)Don't worry Giggles, it's called an erection. We better leave. We don't want Giggles to cream his pants. Probably doesn't know how to use a washing machine. Follow me.

(Troy continues walking and then makes an abrupt stop at a man in a room full of live chickens.)

Troy: What the hell is so freaky about this?

(The man begins laughing to himself and grabs a chicken. The camera turns away to Troy and we hear a loud chomp and the cry of a chicken.)

Troy: Ahhh! Brutal. Just brutal. But Mr. I really think you and this...man can be really good friends. At least you'll never be hungry.. Let's make our last stop.

(Troy walks and makes comments of the dirty sanitation in the room. Finally, he makes one last stop. Inside the glass window, there is a group of mimes.)

Troy: Well! It looks like we have hit the jackpot! Let's see! 1, 2, 3, 4 mimes! Mr. Giggles! I think I have found your family! There's Biggles, Niggles, Figgles, and Jiggles!

(At the sight of the camera, the mimes all stand up cheerfully and begin performing individual acts. Troy is cracking up at the moment. At the end of their acts, they all point to an empty stool which has a tag that says 'Giggles' on it. Then they all cry and faint at the same time.)

Troy(serious): Why...Mr. Giggles. It looks like they all miss you. You can abandon them now. They're dying without you. I didn't think anybody in this WORLD gave a damn about you. But...I guess your family does. So Giggles. You have to make this choice. Save your family and return back to being a legal freak, or stay in the IWO, continue being a freak and get your ass kicked by 'the Epitome'. Toughy? Yes, maybe for your peanut brain, but I'd go with the first choice. Just my decision. You worthless piece of shit. Your ass needs to go back to Barnum's Circus where you came from. Or drop the act and actually be useful, you fucking waste of air. Take it from me, nobody gives a damn about you. Not the bearded lady, not the man eating live chickens, and surely, not even that fool Josh. Unless he too is a mime. Must be, I don't know why the fuck he would tolerate you in his camp. Too many shots in the head from the army I suppose. Josh. I beg you. I plead. Train that retard as best as you can. I need a real opponent to go against next week. To showcase my skills to all. And then, to finally get the title shot I deserve. Either way, Mr. Down Syndrome, your ass will be on the mat for the count faster than you can get out of your invisible box.

(Troy turns away and pretends to pull an invisible rope out of the building. He turns back to the camera and begins laughing. The camera fades to black when Troy drives out of view...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Last edited by Troy; 17 Jul 2006 at 07:02 PM.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

*Tiger is seen on his phone*

So what if I'm the smallest guy in the federation? I'm still the best.

(pause)
Well of course I'm not going to win 'em all, this way it'll be worth more when I bet on myself to win the championship. I'll have great odds.

*at this point he looks up at the camera*

I've got some business to take care of, call me back Mike.

*hangs up the phone*

Unstoppable Force, you still don't merit speech; even Rice can get a win now and then.

As far as Mr. Oldschool goes, did Vince Russo name you?

And Jason, here's one I'll bet you've never considered, keep that eye candy away from the ring. She will get hurt, but not as bad as I'm going to hurt you. Now get the hell out of here cameraman. I have some calls to make.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera pns to Judge outside of his lockeroom. He is unwrapping bandages from around his leg and head*
Next week these bandages come off. Next week my scars will be there for all of you to see. A reminder of my past. A reminder of the person I must and will become to win the IWO title. Next week a new side of the Judge is revealed again.

You see every week I'v been screwed by dirty tactics. Lopw blows, fireballs, chairs from behind, unexpected interference by walking STD's you name it. Through all of this I refused to sink to that level. I wanted to prove that I could out wrestle anyone on the IWO roster without degrading myself to dirty cheapskate tactics. But you know what? I've realised something.

I've already proved myself here in the IWO with classic matches against all its top superstars *fans cheer*. You name it I've taken them to the limit in a five star classic: Demon Alexander, Corey, Crazyskill, The Josh, Troy. I don't need to prove myself by fighting clean anymore. I've already proved myself one of the greatest wrestlers in the IWO but now its time for Justice to be delivered in the form of a final sentence to each and every one of you unworthy punks who got to the top by cheating.

So starting next week against the Joker. I'm going to play it dirty. I'm going to attack from behind. I'm going to low blow. I'm going to use fireballs of my own if I have to, to take the title that is rightfully mine. The IWO title.

As for anyone who wants to join me feel free because I think its time to make an example out of New Blood. So I'm calling out anyone who has ever been screwed by these punks to join a new faction. A faction run by the Judge. A faction like no other: 'The Enforcers'. Josh, Giggles, Tiger and anyone else. I'm giving you an invitiation to join what will become the most dominant faction here in the IWO. I'm giving you a chance to train with the legendary Judge. Come one, come all. Vengeance will be ours.

As for you Joker. Next week you will experience an extremely unpleasant side of the Judge. A side of the Judge who will play your dirty cheating little game if it means getting the victory. A Judge that will not accept losing as an option. You screwed me out of my title mother fucker. MY TITLE. I'm going to belt you so hard that you'll be begging me to cover you, and at the end of the match, all you'll be is a washed up, crying, punk who likes to wear make up.

So all that's left for you to do is ask the question. What you gonna do...when the Judge...*fans join in* comes for you!
*Judge finishes unwrapping his bandages and starts laughing manically*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 18 Jul 2006 at 02:06 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*We see Jason and Stacy in their hotel room lying on their bed together,Jason gets up and puts on his New Blood t-shirt and some jeans,ties his shoes as he notices the camera*

Jason - Don't you people ever knock?

*He finishes tying as Stacy gets up and starts getting dressed*

Jason - You better turn your little camera towards me before I break the damn thing...

*He begins laughing*

Jason - Did you see last week? How Skill and I fucking destroyed Josh and that idiotic mime....he fell victim to the greatest finishing move in all of wrestling and that is the J..K..O!

*Stacy comes over and sits beside him on the bed*

Jason - Also how Troy destroyed that loser Demon Alexander? Then we came out and interrupted a match that wasn't very good to begin with and the competitors are two worthless pieces of shit who couldn't wrestle a good match if their life depended on it....now I've been put in triple threat match with a guy who calls himself Tiger and an old fart who goes by the name of Mr Oldschool

*Stacy pours a little bit of champagne in two wine glasses and hands one to Jason,he takes a drink*

Jason - Thanks baby....my match with those two guys shouldn't be too hard since they both suck and can never live up to the greatness of me....what a big man Tiger is to threaten an innocent woman like Stacy and if he does decide to even try to lay a finger on her than he'll be leaving the arena on a stretcher

*Jason finishes up his champange and so does Stacy,he grabs a bag and puts his arm over her as she puts her arm behind him and they kiss*

Jason - Now if you excuse me I have an arena to go to and a match to prepare for...

*They walk off together as the camera fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2006, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy

(Troy walks and makes comments of the dirty sanitation in the room. Finally, he makes one last stop. Inside the glass window, there is a group of mimes.)

Troy: Well! It looks like we have hit the jackpot! Let's see! 1, 2, 3, 4 mimes! Mr. Giggles! I think I have found your family! There's Biggles, Niggles, Figgles, and Jiggles!

(At the sight of the camera, the mimes all stand up cheerfully and begin performing individual acts. Troy is cracking up at the moment. At the end of their acts, they all point to an empty stool which has a tag that says 'Giggles' on it. Then they all cry and faint at the same time.)

Troy(serious): Why...Mr. Giggles. It looks like they all miss you. You can abandon them now. They're dying without you. I didn't think anybody in this WORLD gave a damn about you. But...I guess your family does. So Giggles. You have to make this choice. Save your family and return back to being a legal freak, or stay in the IWO, continue being a freak and get your ass kicked by 'the Epitome'. Toughy? Yes, maybe for your peanut brain, but I'd go with the first choice. Just my decision. You worthless piece of shit. Your ass needs to go back to Barnum's Circus where you came from. Or drop the act and actually be useful, you fucking waste of air. Take it from me, nobody gives a damn about you. Not the bearded lady, not the man eating live chickens, and surely, not even that fool Josh. Unless he too is a mime. Must be, I don't know why the fuck he would tolerate you in his camp. Too many shots in the head from the army I suppose. Josh. I beg you. I plead. Train that retard as best as you can. I need a real opponent to go against next week. To showcase my skills to all. And then, to finally get the title shot I deserve. Either way, Mr. Down Syndrome, your ass will be on the mat for the count faster than you can get out of your invisible box.

(Troy turns away and pretends to pull an invisible rope out of the building. He turns back to the camera and begins laughing. The camera fades to black when Troy drives out of view...)

Mr Giggles is watching this on a little television at home. Sitting next to him is a torn open package with his name on it. He ejects the video tape from his vcr and stares at it sadly. He gets a very determined look on his face as he storms our of his home and walks off down the street. Fade Camera.....

As we once again see Mr Giggles he is walking through a seedy part of town. As he passes an alleyway suddenly the sound of jingling bells can be heard.

"Psst"

Mr Giggles looks around in a confused state.

"psst Yes you Psst."

Giggles looks to the alley where a figure can barely be made out cloaked in shadow. He walks forward and the shadowy figure speaks.

"Hello my friend. I have been watching you yes watching you very closely. I believe I have exactly what you may need right here in my hands?"

Mr Giggles looks on eagerly and waits for more.

"Just take this um medicine for a while and you will notice that it makes you bigger and stronger and will help you rescue your friends in no time."

A bag is thrown forward at Giggles feet and he picks it up and looks inside amazed.

"Have no fear my friend I am here and at your service. Go forward two miles and then turn left to find where your friends are at and I shall keep in contact."

With that the mystery figure fades into the shadows and Giggles skips away in the direction he was told.

Last edited by Mr Giggles; 17 Jul 2006 at 11:58 PM.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 11:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

*A hooded figure with a "Hello my name is Death" sticker on is holding a mic and is shown on the screen*

Death: Hello everyone, I am Death and I would like to welcome my guess at this time...Demon Alexander.

*Demon Alexander walks in*

Death: Demon Alexander, I would like to thank you for being my guest and could you please tell everyone what is going on here.

Demon:Well you see Death...there is no IWO announcer that likes to interview me anymore. April is now running around with some monkey and dislikes my view of women not being able to celebrate mass. Also that Miller fellow is scared of me for some reason and I guess everybody else is too, so I decided just to bring in my own from the Legion, Death.

Death: Well it is good to be here. Now onto the business at hand...Demon you've been losing as of late...what is your take on the matter?

Demon:To be honest, I really don't know. I guess lady luck has left myside. I guess my Guardian Angel is on vacation or something, but rest assure I'll get myself back on track.

Death: Well maybe it can start this week at Redemption in the 4-way match you have.

Demon:Four...Four...Four?...More like three...three of the top wrestlers in this company in one match. I say three because Highlight thinks he is above everyone else...that he doesn't need to say a word, but thinks he deserves a title shot...well we all know where that will leave you in this company.

*Death laughs*

Demon: Now on to the other two wrestlers I'm facing in this match. First there is DC. DC, we've faced once before and you got the upper hand in that one because I passed out...you didn't beat me...I beat myself. This time around it will be another story all together when I take you to Hell and show who the real dog is around here. Second, there is Force. Force, you and me faced each other twice already before with you winning both times. I'm going to change that this time. It is written in the stars that I got to beat you in this match. I understand DC and Force have this buddy thing going on, but I see that not lasting long and when the friendship explodes I'll be there to pick up the pieces.

Death:Well you mentioned Hell before. What is your thoughts on the next PPV..."Return To Hell"?

Demon: It's funny because I don't remember ever leaving Hell. Hell surrounds me everyday around here. There's this New Blood group around here who attacks anywhere they please and championship belts being held out around here like pieces of meat. I don't know who my opponent will be, but I do know I will be in the battle royal to crown the first TV Champion. In the battle royal I'll be like an Arch-Angel throwing the evil angels out of Heaven and in the end, I'll be holding some Heaven...in this dark...evil...demonic...Hell that surrounds me.

*Demon leaves as the camera fades*
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 11:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Mr Giggles is skipping down the road on the way to save his friends when suddenly he trips over a large pile of garbage.

The garbage pile begins to move and it is revealed to be a rather large individual covered in garbage and wearing shabby clothing.

"Whush der? Hoo Dun that?"

Mr Giggles recoils from the stench of the man before him.

"Do Yuu Know Whosh I Onech wuz. I wuz on top o da wurld. Shhtupid Eye W Ohh hassd ta go Closhh up an now me only friend ish dis here bottle."

The Camera zooms in upon the ragged individual and it is revealed who is before Giggles........................

CHRIS STUNNER
Old 18 Jul 2006, 03:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

*The camera pans into the IWO backstage area where IWO officials and workers roam around. There is a section backstage though, that many do not want to get close to. In the middle of the area is a room, a larger locker room than the others. The camera, along with backstage announcer, Mad Hugh Miller, approach the door sign which states "New Blood". Curious to see why everyone is apprehensive of getting near IWO's most powerful stable, Miller knocks on the door to get answers. After minutes of confusion and knocking, Miller decides to slowly enter the room, peaking his head in. He hears the shower going on and decides to head back out. He then hears of a voice...*

Voice(sarcastically): Oh, so you think you can just barge in whenever you want?

(Hugh jerks toward the sound of the voice and stutters something back. Troy Alston, wet from the shower and only wearing a towel around his waist, emerges from the darkness.)

Troy: You think just because you work in the IWO, because you are oh so great friends with the commish, because you are an IWO veteran...you think you can barge through someone's privacy?

Hugh(stuttering): Well..I, well, didn't think..

(Troy puts his hand on Hugh's broad face and the vet stops talking. Troy puts his finger over his mouth and starts to calm down.)

Troy: Shut, just shut your mouth fatass.

(The crowd boos and laughs at the embarassed announcer)

Troy: That's completely correct. You didn't think. You didn't think that a young rookie like me would care that an IWO elder would disturb him during his...private matters..(clears throat) Well news flash for you Hughy, the New Blood does not give a damn how long you've been in this business. You get in our way, we will embarass you. You stay out of our way, and we still might embarass you. Has your "mad" ass been watching the past couple weeks? The Josh, Judge, Demon Alexander, your partner...April Century..and most recently, the IWO World Champion, Corey Taylor. All have something in common. Now, do you know what that is, Mad Hugh Miller?

(Mad Hugh shrugs and stutters more gibberish.)

Troy: Alright Hugh, just stop it. You're making yourself look like a complete ass in front of everyone. Learn to talk right then come to me. Anyway, all of those IWO superstars I've just named? They have all fallen to the New Blood. Troy Alston, Jason, Crazyskill and Stacy. The most elite force in all of professional wrestling. Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING. Can stop us.

(Crowd is divided in cheers and boos.)

Troy: Heh heh, which brings me to my next point. Judge....Dredd. Or should I say, Sylvester Stallone..

(Crowd laughs and goes 'Oooooh'.)

Troy: You're really going to try to build an army against the New Blood? What is it..

Hugh: The Enforcers, sir.

Troy(looks surprised at the innocent Hugh): Thank you Hugh, thank you very much. There's a cookie in my bag over there, you can get it later..

Yes, the Enforcers. Right. Another pathetic attempt to stop the New Blood. Our ol' buddy Judge has come up with a pretty strong army...let's see here..Josh, Giggles and....Tiger.

(Troy looks directly in the camera and bursts out laughing. He holds onto Hugh's shoulder to balance himself.)

Troy(still laughing): Are you fucking kidding me? The G.I. Joe, the jack in the box and the mascot? And the robot leading them? You should rename this group. You know what you should rename it to? Two words. Toy. Story.

(The crowd and Troy laugh until he suddenly gets a serious face.)

Troy: We, myself, Jason, and Crazyskill, have dominated your so called "faction", week after week after week. Yet these wastes of air keep coming back for more. Gotta love the perseverance. Something alot of people here in the IWO don't have. They don't have balls.

(Hugh gets closer because he is getting the answers he wanted.)

Troy: Have you noticed how nobody wants to approach the New Blood? You see, they're smart. They know they'll get their asses handed to them if they cross paths with the New Blood..Why even try? But, in some cases, unwilling participants get stuck with having to go against the New Blood. This week? Toy Story's own Mr. Giggles. This....thing has been coming in every week, doing his clown thing, getting the cheap pop, getting his ass kicked. Yet, unfortunately for all of you fans, it is not going to stop. Except, it will be...an upgraded ass kicking. You see, Giggles, I have no sympathy for you. I don't know how many times your mother dropped you on your head to become a mime, nor do I care. You see, people have been holding back on you your whole life. When you were on your little league baseball team, the opposing pitchers would always throw it slower to you. When you were in school, teachers would put you into the grade lower than you were supposed to. When you were in clown school, you wouldn't be expected to juggle pies, ride unicycles and do it blindfolded at the same time like all of the others. No, you were given..sympathy. This upcoming Redemption, you will get a reality check. You will not get any sympathy from me at all. You will be just like the rest. Flat on your back, bloody, thinking why you even got into this business. You can chant "Mime Time" all you want, but everyone in the arena will be thinking "My Time." "Troy's Time."

(Troy walks past the camera view emotionlessly and Hugh steps in front. In the background, April Century walks past the camera, wet from the shower and only wearing a towel around her body...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

We once again join Mr Giggles as he walks out of a convieniance store with a bag full of botles which are clinking merrily inside. He walks up to a bedraggled Chris Stunner who grabs the bag from him and pulls out a bottle of rotgut and starts chugging it.

"Ash jusshhht wha I need hic nee hic needed. Youshh ernt yerself a pertner my frendsh. Leshhh go save yer frends."

Mr Giggles and a stumbling and singing Chris Stunner walk off and are shown at the gates of the same building that Troy was visiting earlier.

"Yoush wait here an Ill go roun an give tha signel when Ish reddy an den whesh charge in an ssshave dem."

Chris Stunner stumbles away and Giggles waits for the signal and waits and waits and waits........
Finally Giggles walks around to the back of the place and finds Stunner passed out surrounded by empty booze bottles.

Mr Giggles looks at Stunner and shakes his head sadly.

Last edited by Mr Giggles; 19 Jul 2006 at 07:34 AM.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2006, 09:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera pnas to Judge*
Troy. You arrogant punk. You build yourself up so much that all you've got left to do is fall. You like 'New Blood'? Well the Enforcers are gonna give you some 'New Blood' we are gonna make you bleed that blood from holes you didn't know blood could come from.

You might have face us individually but you haven't faced us as a unified body. As the new and improved enforcers.

You underestimate the power of the mime and Josh. That is where their power lies. When you least expect it you'll find yourself lassoed in by the mime rope pull and hit with my final sentence and then you will get a taste of what the Josh is brewin. Then finally you'll be able to taste you precious new blood as it seeps from your broken face.

Starting next week Justice will be enforced. No matter the cost. So until then ask yourself and your previous band of arse bandits what you gonna do when the Judge...*crwod joins in* comes for you!
*Camera fades*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2006, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mr Giggles slowly creeps into the lair of Troy. He looks around and creeps forward keeping his eyes peeled ahead of him for anyone who might hinder his progress in a heroic recue attempt. "Cue brave music duh dah duhhhhhh"

Unfortunately he didnt think to look behind him as the geek who bites off chicken heads creeps up behind him with blood glistening from his mettalic looking teeth.
Old 19 Jul 2006, 03:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

*DC is in his lockerroom as the camera zooms in*

Well it looks like I once again had to shut someone's mouth last week. This week is going to be no different. You see Last week Primate, well he was a little distracted, and this week if one of my opponents get distracted they will get putdown.

Now onto the matter at hand, how do you win a fatal fourway. This match is the last stop before Return to Hell. All you really can do is survive. But I'm going to do one better, this week I am going to defeat three other guys and win the fatal fourway and then go on to the PPV and end the undefeated streak of Unstoppable Force. You see Force is the only man I have yet to beat in this match. I'm also the only man he has yet to beat....

Force I respect you, but when we step in the ring tonight, next week it won't be about respect it will be about winning, and capturing what is mine. I was the longest IWO Middleweight champion ever, and if I have to win the TV Title to prove a point here, I will!

I will win gold at Return to hell, but tonight, tonight I beat you Force...Tonight I will win this fatal fourway....I could talk about the other guys but why? It's not about Highlight, a guy that i demolished a few weeks ago...and Demon Alexander, hell this guy used to be the number 1 contender yet he has never wreslted in a main event. You see what these two guys don't understand is that no matter who they think they have on their side, no matter what crappy title they held in that shithole of a fed the AWF...It won't matter tonight. Tonight I walk in to Redemption on a mission, a mission to beat three other men and be victorious, and tonight Force, Demon, Highlight you will all have something in common when the match is over...Tonight you will all have a first class trip to the Dogpound!

--------------------

Joe the Schmo is backstage

Joe: Why do I do this? Why I am once again going out there and showing the fans of the IWO that I am a loser?

*Joe Frowns*

Joe: I'm not a loser, I'm tired of having to put everyone over..Tonight is the night I make a difference, tonight everyone will know JOE!

------------------------

Joker is in a dark corner of the arena holding a belt, he whips it against a manequin that has the Judge's name written on it...Joker keeps whipping it and laughs as the camera fades back off
Old 19 Jul 2006, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

So...This week..I encounter..A new experience...Something I have yet to do in this new era of the IWO. Since my return..It's all been one on one contests..They line them up..I gun them down. It's been nothing but focus on the one man in front of you..And worry about getting your job done with him. Well this week..It's different. A fatal 4 way...My first in years. 4 men..All looking to raise their stature within the company..4 men..All looking to take the other 3 out..If it helps them reach their goal...And that..that is competition in it's most purest form..And nothing..nothing...Makes this Force stronger..Then pure competition.

Now..If anyone has an advantage in this match..It's obviously me. I've beaten Demon..twice...Both being cakewalks. And as much as he tries to sit there,and tell you that it's meaningless this week..It's a load of crap. He doesn't know how to beat me..Never been able to take me down..And that puts doubt in any mans mind. Until you've beaten me..You fear me..And with Demon..it's no different. Now Highlight..The whipping boy of the federation. The man who has been destroyed by the lowest of the low..And this week..He provides nothing more then someone to fill the card. If he lasts longer then 3 minutes..I'd be shocked. Tell the paramedics to be on alert..Highlight will need them.

And then..theres DC...Now DC..at Out For Blood..We were supposed to have our battle...It was hyped up..The two biggest guns in the company fighting for supremecy..But it just didn't work out that way. So I've had to wait for our confrentation..And this week..I'm gonna get a little taste of it. Of course DC..The respect is there..Of course DC..I'm well aware of your In-Ring prowess...And of course DC..You are a great force in this company. And no DC..I won't stab you in the back..Thats not how I do things. But..I will shoot you in the heart..If it means me winning this thing. It's not a respect thing...It's not an honor thing..It's not a love thing..It's a championship thing...And as far as I see it..The winner of this has the inside track. DC..as big of a Force as you are..You aren't an Unstoppable one. And if it takes me having to destroy you to prove it..Thats what I'll have to do. But hell DC..I'm sure you feel the same way.

Fatal 4 Ways..Are always unpredictable. Theres always a sense of anxiety for the competitors going in...Always wondering..Who can I trust..Who can I work with..When can I make my move. And I'm thinking about that. For the past week..since this match was announced..I've done nothing but plot out my plans for victory. I know when to strike..I know where to strike..And I know who,and what to strike with. You can't come into this match unprepared. You can't survive if you do. And believe you me..I am more prepared for this match..Than any other since I've been back. Misery will be unleashed upon Demon...and Highlight..and if DC wants it..I will..Respectively...have to unlease misery on him as well. Demon and Highlight are the side dishes..DC..You and me..we're the main course...Work with me...Work against me..Doesn't matter. Either way..at Redemption..there will be an explosion. And pain..will of course..be mandatory.