ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Official Look-A-Like Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2006, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy
Default Official Look-A-Like Thread

Here's a thread to keep our wrestler's look-a-likes for PPVs banner and personal reference. This was made to stop clogging up the suggestion box

So far we have:
'The Epitome' Troy Alston- Randy Orton
Jason- John Cena
Stacy-Stacy Keibler
Judge- Judge Dredd
Highlight- Christian Cage
Crazyskill- Alex Shelley
The Josh- Jeff Jarrett
'Unstoppable Force' Mike Thomas- Batista
Demon Alexander- Skeletor from Masters of the Universe
DC- Axe from Demolition
Corey- Corey Taylor from Slipknot
Mr. Giggles- Any Mime
The Primate- Bobby Lashley
Oko- Djimon Hounsou's character in Blood Diamond
Johnny Blade- Tommy Dreamer
Gel Mibson- Mel Gibson
Crusher- Ken Shamrock (WWF97 days)
Curry Muncher-Any mexican wrestler

I'll update this ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Last edited by DC; 09 Jan 2007 at 03:17 PM.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well if I can take a non-wrestler I would take Skeletor.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK

That's fine, if you can just name the movie/show your character is based on

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table

Old 11 Jun 2006, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Alexander
Well if I can take a non-wrestler I would take Skeletor.
That's so stupid it's awesome.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
That's fine, if you can just name the movie/show your character is based on
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

rofl thats great. Can't wait to see these banners.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2006, 03:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

wouldn't it make more since for Judge to be Judge Dredd, instead of taker, since you know that is who your character is named after...

also I stuck this thread
Old 12 Jun 2006, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah point. Didn't know we could do non wrestlers so yeah change mine to Dredd.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2006, 12:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr Giggles , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Mr Giggles walks out into view looking like any old mime you would see anywhere.
Old 05 Jul 2006, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Primate looks like Bobby Lashley.
Old 06 Jul 2006, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Primate is black?
Old 06 Jul 2006, 09:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Masks Rule

Mr. Oldschool is on a distinguished road

I look like a masked wrestler.
Mr. Oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2006, 09:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Primate is black?
I didn't originally intended him to be, but everytime I picture him in my head he is.
Old 06 Jul 2006, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never Better

I always pictured him as Monty Brown

Quote:

Old 06 Jul 2006, 03:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
I always pictured him as Monty Brown
Yeah his character is based off him a little bit.