ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Gene Smith addresses the IWO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2006, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Gene Smith addresses the IWO

The following was taken from an earlier conversation held at the IWO Headquarters....

IWO: Mr. Smith, the first PPV of the new IWO has come and gone your thoughts?

Smith: It was a great show to kick things off, and of course we crowned a new heavyweight champion in Corey.

IWO: Speaking of the new champ, you seemed to have played a part in Corey winning the title, why?

Smith: why? Because I run the show around here. That's why. You see it's not that I really care about Corey being the champ, I let everyone have their fair share at being the IWO Champion, unfortunately one man took that too far.

IWO: are we talking about DC?

Smith: Of course we are. DC thinks he can call the shots, and he found out the hard way that he was wrong. but enough about that. the rest of the PPV was solid, and I expect the next PPV to be even better.

IWO: This week at Redemption many people feel you have put together a week card, your thoughts?

Smith: Weak card? Well I admit there are only 3 matches on the show this week, but you have to look at it this way. The IWO is all about entertainment. See before the Redemption shows alot happens. For the fans that get out to the arena early, The Highlight will be taking on Joe the Schmo in a dark match, plus other activities. So to say weak card you are wrong. I'm a fair man, and to know that the two stars of this company, DC and Corey had one heck of a battle at the PPV, shows that. You see no matter what anyone thinks, they deserve a break. DC has asked for time to talk, and so has Corey and they will both get that at Redemption.

IWO: So what you are saying earlier is that you didn't really want Corey to win.

Smith: I said I proved a point, it doesn't matter who is champ I still run the show.

IWO: What about this mystery man?

Smith: Yeah the mystery man. It's no mystery, the man that attacked Corey and DC, well let's just say you can call him The Equalizer.

IWO: is this the man that has been playing mind games with Corey.

Smith: No, he is here to make sure that nothing happens to tarnish the IWO name. Plus a little protection never hurt.

IWO: Lately you have denied requests for matches. Why?

Smith: Like I said I run the show. But trust me those requests won't go unanswered. They will be looked over, and although I denied them, I plan on entertaining the fans. The Fans will get want they want. It's only it will be done my way.

IWO: Thank you for your time Mr. Smith.

Smith: The pleasure was yours.