ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Chance of a Lifetime PPV 6/7/06

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2006, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Chance of a Lifetime PPV 6/7/06

*fireworks go off in the arena but the camera shows DC in Mr. Smith's office*

DC: You have got to do something!

Smith: we are working on it, we will find Wilma, you need to calm down.

DC: Calm down, that maniac has her. Look Smith you find her, or else I will do something about it.

*DC walks out as we head to ringside*

M; Welcome everyone I'm Marv and with me tonight is Tater.

T: Thanks, Marv and it looks like DC is a little up in arms.

M: as he should be, since the man coming to the ring has kidnapped his valet.

T: Yep this first match is almost ready to go as Corey is in the ring now awaiting Jason. And Marv the winner of this match will compete for the Heavyweight Title against DC in the main event tonight.

M: That's right, and here comes Jason with Stacy to the ring.

T: Stacy looking good like normal, and Corey immediately attacks Jason.

M: boots to the back of the head by Corey, and he is really giving it to Jason as the bell rings.

T: Wasting no time, good move by Corey and Marv the fans have no idea who to root for.

M: that's right and Corey hits gets Jason up and begins to punch with him. Jason blocks a right hand, and they begin to exchange blows.

T: It's important for someone to get the upperhand here Marv.

M: Corey with a knee to the midsection and whips Jason into the Corner. He charges in but Jason gets a boot up.

T: good move by Jason.

M: Jason hops to the second rope and nails a missle dropkick.

T: great move!

M: the cover and a 2...Jason arguing with the ref and picks up Corey and slams him back down. Jason bounces off the ropes and nails an elbow, the cover 1...2..kickout.

T: you notice that Stacy is keeping some distance from the ring Marv?

M: wouldn't you Tater, if someone pissed on you a few weeks ago.

T: well, i..

M: Corey counters a german suplex with an elbow, rakes the eyes of Jason, he is got to have some blurry vision.

T: well it won't matter now as Corey goes fro the Vertebreaker...

M: Stacy up on the apron, and Corey let's go, he begins to go after Stacy

T: Look at her run, and she slides into the ring, and Corey follows

M: SPEAR! SPEAR! Oh my goodness what a move. Jason covers..1....2...Corey with a foot on the rope.

T: That was close, and Stacy now outside catching her breath.

M: Jason can't believe it, he thought he had the win..

T: Look coming down the aisle with a chair, it's DC...

M: He pushes Stacy out of the way and slides into the ring with that chair. Jason is backing off, you gotta think DC has some interest in the this match. He threatens to hit Jason with the chair. but what the hell, He nails Corey as Corey is getting up. The ref is calling for the bell.

T: Marv, DC just cost Jason this match and Jason is livid.

M: Jason is yelling at DC and oh my another chair shot this time to Jason. DC has laid both men out, and he slams down the chair and starts back up the aisle.

T: It looks like it's going to be Corey v. DC later tonight for the gold.

M: It sure will be, we will be right back after this.

*commercial break*

*The Highlight goes out to the ring to the tune of Deadly Game*

*He seems to have something to say, let's listen in.*

This city isn't too bad is it? I mean, it's shit but there's some nice clubs here unlike some other cities.

*looks at the crowd*

Not that any of you would know. You guys look like you shop at the Salvation Army for shit's sake. Come on.

*crowd boos*

You all could learn from me. You see, i've been successful in all i've done. Acting? Was one of the best. Wrestling? I was the first EVER AWF Confederate champion. Women? I'm like Wilt Chamberlain. Once again none of you would know this would you? *laughs*

Speaking of wrestling, let me tell you why i'm out here.

This is my first ever appearance in IWO and even though I will not be wrestling tonight, I am challenging anyone in the back to take me on next week. That's right. ANYONE. So if anyone feels like taking on the rookie, you get your shot next week in the Highlight's spotlight.

*Crowd is mixed with cheers and boos*

Before I go, there's a few things all of you idiots should know.

First, I'll beat anyone, ANY TIME in a fight.

Second, You all need to take a shower. Smells like the city of Cleveland in here.

*crowd boos*

But most of all.. I'm taking over IWO and I am....

The HIGHLIGHT.

*Crowd boos loudly as Highlight leaves the ring*

M: after all that it looks like Highlight is not going to be loved by IWO fans.

T: Definitely not Marv, but he comes a few goes that will be.

M: that sound means one thing, The Josh is on his way to ringside.

T: Tonight Josh will go for his first win Marv against Judge.

M: that 's right Tater but you have to remember Judge has yet to be victorious in the IWO either. And here comes Judge.

T: He is still bandaged up from that awful beating Corey gave him a few weeks ago.

M: And the bell rings and here we go. Both men tie up and Judge overpowering Josh into the corner. Judge hits Josh with an open hand chop and you can hear the pain.

T: yeah that hurts!

M: Judge using his boot to choke Josh in the corner.

T: seems we hear some boos from the crowd, but I guess that will happen when you have two fan favorites and must choose one of them to root for.

M: Judge with a short arm clothesline and Josh is on the mat. And Judge hits the Guillotine legdrop he covers..1...2..Josh kicks out.

T: we need a break!

*Commerical break*

M: Josh battling back against Judge, he is feeling the crowd as he hits a second running shoulder block that finally takes Judge to the mat.

T: most people don't realize that Judge is 6'5 320 pounds of raw power.

M: look at this Josh trying for the Texas Cloverleaf, but he can't get Judge's legs to cross, and Judge just pushes Josh away with his feet.

T: Josh looked like a ragdoll, both men get up at the same time Marv!

M: Josh will a right hand and another, he bounces off the ropes, but Judge levels him with a big boot. Judge picks up Josh and hits a piledriver..1...2...kickout barely.

T: Josh is trying to stay alive in this one.

M: Judge picks him up and goes for the Torture Rack but Josh but Josh goes over Judge's back and tries for the Dragon Sleeper. Judge counters and turns Josh and hits the Final Sentence. He pins him..1....2.....3...Judge has picked up his first win

T: and Josh is still without a victory.

M: What? let's go backstage where cameras have found Corey.

*Camera shows Corey in a room with Wilma tied to a chair, he is screaming at her about DC interfering in the match, and notices a package on a table in the room.*

Corey: What the hell is this?

*He opens up the box and a piece of the old IWO Hardcore Title is in it.*

Corey: More games, you think this is a game, that's it bitch you are going to pay!

*commercial break*

*camera shows Corey yelling at Wilma as he picks up some foreign object*

Corey: you see bitch it's not fun no more, now you will feel the pain!

*Mr. Smith and security break into the room as Security grabs Corey and pushes him to the ground. Someone unties Wilma*

Smith: Corey I warned you, now you will stay back here until your match tonight with DC, any funny business and you will go back to where you belong.

*Corey laughs as Smith and Wilma leave the room*

M: how strange Tater.

T: At least Wilma is safe now, but we got another match up next.

M: that's right the rivalry between The Tiger and Demon Alexander began with a win by Demon in one of the first matches of the new IWO.

T: Not to mention a record setting win, as the first encounter didn't last long.

M: Let's hope this one does as both men are finally in the ring. Demon goes to work on Tiget but Tiger fought back with right hands. Demon came back with a dropkick to the gut and hammered away with right hands. Demon hit a boot in the corner and then a tilt a whirl headscissors. Demon hit a nice standing huricanrana for two. Demon locked in a Fujiwara armbar and Tiger is in trouble here. Tiger fought out but Demon back dropped him to the outside and then hit a plancha onto Tiger on the outside.

T: that has got to hurt Marv!

M: Demon was thrown shoulder first into the ring post by Tiger, and then again for a second time. Tiger tossed Demon inside and then pulled him to the post and wrapped his arm around the post. Tiger stomped away at the shoulder of Demon. Tiger hammered away at the back of Demon and then locked in an arm bar, further working the shoulder. Tiger threw Demon shoulder first into the turnbuckle but Demon tried to fight back with chops. Demon came back with a clothesline in the corner and then Tiger missed a splash after a reversal Demon hit right hands and Demon hit a kick to the shoulder and then followed up with a slam for two.

T: good set of moves by Demon.

M: Demon hit a slam and drove the knee into the neck on the way down for two. tiger came back with forearm shots but then ate a boot in the corner. Demon hit a slam and went up top and hit a springboard moonsault but Tiger got his knees up! Tiger hit some chops and then a clothesline. Tiger went for a sunset flip but Demon rolled through and hit a straight kick to the head and covered for a near fall. Demon was crotched on the top rope. Tiger went up and hit a huricanrana off the top rope! Tiger crawled over for a cover but Demon got his leg on the rope! Tiger hit a big swinging enziguri and then dropped the elbow for another near fall.

T: this is exciting Marv!

M: Tiger hit a Northern Lights and rolled over and went for a body slam but Demonblocked, tiger then reversed and hit a powerbomb but Demon kicked out! Tiger couldn’t believe it as he went up top and went for a front flip leg drop and Demon moved!

T: He moved and look he is back up again.

M: Demon hits the Purifier and covers Tiger, 1......2......3..Demon with yet another victory. Let's go to break and be right back

*Commercial break*

*DC is shown backstage at the exit door with Wilma*

DC: look just go home, I don't want you to get hurt and you been through a lot, it's time for some payback, and I can't focus with you here.

Wilma: but you need me.

DC: you need to get some rest and put this night behind you, don't worry I will be okay, and later I will be bringing home the gold.

*Wilma hugs DC and leaves the builiding*

M: Well it looks like it's going to be one on one tonight Tater, as DC just sent Wilma packing.

T: Speaking of one on one the next match is Troy v. Crazyskill.

M: That it is and hear comes Crazyskill.

T: He has lot to prove to Troy who makes his first debut match right here tonight after attacking Crazyskill in the Boot Camp Invitational last week.

M: And here comes Troy to the boos of the crowd, and he gets in the ring and we are ready to go. Crazy and Troy locked up Crazy backed Troy to the corner and broke clean before Troy bailed to the outside and rethink he plan. The crowd is red hot here tonight. They locked up again and Troy backed Crazy to the corner and Troy gave a surprising clean break. Another lock up and Troy went for a side kick but Crazy came back with chops and right hands, knocking Troy off his feet.

T: that's why Crazyskill is a veteran now, moves like that.

M: Another lock up and Crazy grabbed a waist lock and took Troy down to the mat. Troy reversed into a waist lock of his own on the mat and then went into a front face lock. Crazy reversed into a hammerlock and took Troy down. Troy reversed again, followed by another reversal from Crazy. Troy then went for a crossface like manuever out of nowhere but Crazy grabbed the ropes. Crazy bailed to the outside again for a breather before he and Troy tied up again. Crazy kicked Troy in the gut and then Crazy hit a leg drag and then a right hand. Crazy sent Troy to the corner and hit another leg drag to take Troy down.

T: he needs to capitalize on Troy

M: Crazy laid Troy’s leg over the bottom rope and then jumped down on it, before locking in a standing leg lace. Crazy continued to work the knee with a variation of an Indian Death Lock as the fans chanted for Troy. Troy gouged the eyes to escape but then Crazy exploded with a sick chop before Troy hit a knee to the gut and worked crazy over in the corner. Troy sent Crazy to the ropes and nailed him with a clothesline. Troy hit a chop and then Crazy nailed one of his own. Crazy nailed more chops but Troy hit another knee to the gut before hitting a suplex for two when Crazy got his feet in the ropes.

T: the tide my be changing Marv

M: Crazy nailed a German and went for another but Troy blocked and then Crazy hit a belly to belly overhead suplex. Troy followed up with a suplex, and hit two more and covered for a two count. Troyt then hit a huge powerslam and then signalled for the end. Troy went up top for the blueprint but Crazy cut him off. Troy went for a superplex but crazy floated over and then slipped and landed really hard. Crazy came off the top with a missile dropkick and covered with a hook of the leg for two! Crazy nailed some right hands to Troy and then Troy came back with a side kick.

T: Troy is impressing me more and more with these moves!

M: Troy hit a big bodyslam on Crazy and followed it up with some vicious elbows. Troy gets Crazy up and goes for The Trendsetter. Crazy escapes and nails Troy with the double arm ddt. Crazy covers and surprisingly only can muster a two count. Crazy goes up to the top to hit the corkscrew body splash. He misses as Troy moves. Troy pops up,and nails the Trendsetter. He goes for the cover..And gets the win.

T: excellent match maybe the best of the night, and both these men have set the bar high for the main event Marv.

M: Indeed they have and when we come back we will hear from former IWO champ Unstoppable Force!

*commercial break*

( Force walks out to the ring in an all balck suit with sunglasses ready to give his interview)

A: Well Force,I think a question everyone wants to know is..Where have you been?

Force: Resting. Thats all. Resting,scouting,and training. See...I've built up enough money in the business to be more than well off. I don't need the IWO,the IWO needs me...And since they have the money to spend to acquire my.. "services"..Well,here I am.

A. What has been the reaction of the guys in the back to your return?

Force: Quite Welcoming,actually.

A. So everyones been nice?

Force: No April,..Whats welcoming to me is silence. A silent room is all the companioship I need. Lets, be honest..There are no friends in that lockeroom..Everyone has his own personal agenda,as do I. I would stab a knife through the back of anyone to regain my place on the top of the Organization,and thats the way it should be. As long as you stay away from me,I'll stay away from you. Thats good advice, because you don't want to..As..we say..Get in my business.

A. How has the IWO changed since you were last here?

Force: It hasn't. Theres nothing new here. Same mediocre characters, Same mediocre ring skills, Same boring mediocre mic skills. When I was the IWO champion, it mean something..The damn thing had some value. There may not have been a bunch of world class guys..But there was guys who worked their asses off..And there wasn't any of the fireball crap,and ridiculous over the top gimmicks. When you went to an IWO,You knew my opponent and I were going to get you off your asses, and I'm looking to bring that excitement back to this company.

A. Speaking of a while ago..What are your thoughts on what DC said about you last week?

Force: ....The guy has his head up his ass. I didn't run away. I was at home relaxing and enjoying myself. Like I said, this company chased me..Not the other way around. They must be looking for som sort of star power,which little DC there can't seem to provide. He compares me to other people as if they were actually on my level. Wrong. I was the first IWO World Champion..And the first AWF World Champion. I literally built this company with my own hands. This fanbase..The people you see in this damn arena..They're here because of what I..And those other "Jobbers" did. DC is just getting the rewards of what I started,and I'm damn fed up with it. It's time people know what this Organization was. It's time to show people some old school IWO style. It's time to bring back the glory and power this place once had. Now,before you start thinking I'm starting some Old School vs. New School war..You can't stop. I'm not going anywhere near that. I am a one man army. I have proved on various occasions that there is not one professional wrestler on this earth who can touch me when I am on the top of my game. And if DC wants that proof..Or anyone else for that matter..I'm right here to give it to him.

A. Wow Force..Well I have to cut this short..Any last words.

Force: Yes. DC..anyone else who feels froggy in the back and wants to leap..Bring your little welcome wagon. I'm back in the IWO..And now..Pain. Is. Mandatory.

*Blue on Black comes over the speakers and DC comes down the aisle to the ring. He grabs the mic out of the hands of the announcer and the announcer leaves the ring*

DC: You want a welcome wagon well here it is big boy. I have heard you ramble on about being a former champ, and about how you are unstoppable and it's old school. Well boy, I was going to say when I won the belt you can have the first title shot at it, but since I'm a little pissed off right now, why don't we just go right here, right now!

Force: Aren't you forgetting that you have a match. It looks like Corey really messed with your brain. But your right, most the fans want to see a fight, and your time will come DC. But for now you just win the title and hold my belt for me, and I'll come get it next week.

* Both men stare at each other as Force leaves the ring and watches DC as he goes up the aisle*

M: That was intense Tater.

T: Indeed it was Marv, and it looks like Corey is reading to come out and look how intense DC looks.

M: Wait, look coming over the railing it's Corey with a steel chair in hand. He slides in the ring and just nailed DC from behind with it.

T: What a cheap move, and Corey is calling for the ref to start the match.

M: The bell rings and Corey picks DC up and hits the Duality Driver on him. The cover..1...2....3....A cheap victory.

T: But marv that's only one loss for both men, isn't this double elimination..

*Cult of Personality by Living Colour comes on the speakers and Mr. Smith comes out with the brand new IWO Heavyweight Title belt on his shoulder.*

Smith: Seems both men in the ring have one loss. So to settle this, I will give a one minute intermission and the next match will start and crown the new champion. But to make things interesting the next fall will be no holds barred!

*Smith walks on down to ringside to join the announce team, as Corey looks under the ring for a weapon, he finds a barbwire bat and climbs back into the ring as DC is getting up*

M: Look at that bat, and he runs at DC, but DC with a drop toehold, and Corey falls chest first onto the barbwire.

T: That has to hurt Marv, and glad you could join us Mr. Smith

S: Thank you guys, this is going to be a great match!

M: If you say so, or a dangerous one.

T: Any thoughts about who will win

S: Well I have an opinion, and usually I'm never wrong, but you will just have to wait and find out.

M: and there you go...DC has capitalized on Corey's earlier mistake and BAM! he just leveled Corey with a trashcan. he covers...1...2..Kickout.

T: Corey is one tough son of a bitch

S: and psycho too.

M: Any action you going to take against Corey for his earlier escapade with Wilma?

S: Possibly just wait.

T: wait for what sir?

S: you will see.

M: Anyway, DC is pummeling Corey , you can tell he is pissed about earlier, as Corey now bleeding from the head. Irish whip into the ropes, DC misses a clothesline and Corey comes back hits a boot to the gut and nails a DDT. cover...1...2..kickout...Both men tired and Corey has that bat again, DC is up and Corey hits him in the gut with it.. and a DDT face first onto the barbwire bat.

T: DC is cut open

M: the cover...1...2..how the hell did DC kick out.

S: What great superstars we have in the IWO, and to think someone is going to win this title.

T: That they are.

M: Corey throws DC into the corner...he hits a running clothesline and DC slumps down into a turnbuckle. Corey backs up and rams his knee into DC's head. He picks DC up and on his shoulders. He turns around and begins to go up the turnbuckles...ANd oH MY GOD!!!!

T: He calls that gutbuster form the top the Iowa Drop.

M: But it looks like Corey might have hurt his left leg, as he landed it on the barbwire bat.

T: The bat is stuck into his leg, and he is unable to cover DC.

M: look at the pain Corey has as he pulls the bat out of his leg and yells. He goes for a cover...1...2..kickout.

T: DC shows no quit

M: Corey picks DC up but DC fights back, irish whip, reversal, DC hits a flying forearm and takes Corey Down...DC is up and feels the crowd, they are going nuts...Corey up and DC hits a a clothesline, another clothesline, and a kick to the stomach, DC with a perfect plex...cover...1...2..kickout by Corey...DC is feeling the momentum, he climbs the top rope and he comes the Dogcatcher Elbow!

T; he connects Marv, but look coming down the aisle.

M: Oh my, what a monster

T: He has to be 7 feet tall, and I think DC sees him

M: DC covers Corey..1...2..kickout...

T: that monster is in the ring Marv.

M: He sure is and DC gets up and goes for a punch, but it's blocked by the big man. This mystery guy puts a knee into DC stomach, and nails a version of the Baldo Bomb.

T: What is going on here.

*Smith gets up with the belt from the table, and goes into the ring and looks at the mystery guy. Corey is getting up and Smith looks at the stranger and points at Corey. The big guy kicks Corey and picks him up and nails a chokeslam on him.*

M: what is going on...it looks like smith is controlling this monster of a man.

T: This guy is picking DC up for a powerbomb

M: BAM!!!! What a powerbomb, and DC may have broken his back from the impact of that move.

T: It looks like SMith is telling him to get Corey again.

M: No wait, he has draped the arm of Corey over DC...the ref is told to count...1...2...not this way....3..Smith has screwed DC, but what role does Corey play in all of this.

*Smith asks for a mic*

Smith: Ladies and Gentlemen your new IWO Heavyweight Champion, Corey!

*Smith drapes the belt over Corey and him and the mystery man leave the ring*

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by DC; 07 Jun 2006 at 03:38 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2006, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Interesting....I think everyone will enjoy this title reign.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2006, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I would like to think The One for helping write some matches. He is really helping the federation out.
Old 09 Jun 2006, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Top shit on the PPV guys. This si really fun to be part of. Keep it up.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2006, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom
Top shit on the PPV guys. This si really fun to be part of. Keep it up.

thanks. The writing team just got stronger yesterday, so hopefully the next Redemption will be top notch.