ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Interview with Gene Smith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2006, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Interview with Gene Smith

The following Interview was conducted with Commish Gene Smith...

IWO: Welcome Mr. Smith

Smith: good to be here.

IWO: Let's get right to it, how is the IWO shaping up so far?

Smith: To be honest it's going pretty well, as you can see we are getting new talent all the time, the return of Unstoppable Force, and we just signed a new talent by the name of The Highlight this week. So things are going good.

IWO: How about the Double Elimination Tournament?

Smith: It's been a success, I feel that rivalrys are being formed, and some old fueds have once again been sparked. I am excited to see who will win at Chance of a Lifetime and be the new Heavyweight Champion.

IWO: Speaking of the PPV, how is it shaping up?

Smith: Really good. We have sold out the arena, and the PPV buyrates are expected to be high. I believe everyone wants to see who will win the gold. Some of the other matches are interesting as well as we have seen some good fueds the past few weeks, that will just help the PPV in itself.

IWO: Speaking of matches, tell us what match you are looking forward to.

Smith: I have to say that the finals of the Tourney are defintely worth watching but one interesting match should be The Tiger vs. Demon Alexander. Those two have faced off before and this time I feel that Tiger has little more to prove.

IWO: tell us about the superstars what are your opinions of each one start with the two you just named.

Smith: ok. The Tiger is a great asset to this company, his spirit is undeniable, and the fans love him. Plus he brings some great comic relief backstage. Demon is a strange fellow, but so far has put on some great matches, and it's good to have a wrestler of his caliber on the roster.

IWO: What about two men that have yet to win a match The Josh and Judge Dredd.

Smith: Josh is a veteran of the IWO, a former Tag Team champion. It's hard to break out of that mold. I think he has a lot of potential and as we saw in the bootcamp invitational, he is probally one of the better athletes in the federation. I feel if he finds the right match, he could go a long way. Judge is a competitor. He doesn't give up and that can be seen from the attacks he has happened to him the past few weeks. No matter what he always comes back for more.

IWO: some other stars involved in matches at the PPV are Crazyskill and Troy, your thoughts?

Smith: Crazyskill is a former rookie of the year. He puts on great matches and i believe he is ready to head to the next level. Troy made an impact last week ,and this will be his debut match, I will be able to judge him better after the PPV.

IWO: the other three men competing at Chance of a Lifetime are Jason, Corey and DC. How do these men rank in your opinion?

Smith: Well Jason has made the transition from tag wrestler to singles competitor. No matter what you think of his ways, and the fact that Stacy seems to help him, Jason is one of the stars of the IWO. Corey is just plain sick. He is very demented, and one of the toughest sons of bitches ever to step foot in the IWO ring. And DC, well he thinks he is a champion. Hard to argue with that. Everything he says he will do, he does. Any of these men would make a great Heavyweight Champion.

IWO: Rumors are going around that a new title could be brought into the IWO and truth to that.

Smith: I've heard the rumors, and quite possibly down the road we may use another championship in addition to the Heavyweight Title. But being a promotion that has just restarted we don't want to flood it with title belts. Competition is what makes a federation great, and we have the talent now to move forward and make a run at some of the bigger promotions. The IWO is here to stay and Chance of a Lifetime is just the beginning.

IWO: thank you for you time Mr. Smith

Smith: No problem.