ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

*Notice* Gene Smith denies request

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2006, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default *Notice* Gene Smith denies request

from the office of Commish Gene Smith...

The office of the Gene Smith has declined Corey Taylor's request for a barbwire match in his match at Redemption this week. Mr. Smith feels that everyone should have a fair chance, and a barbwire match would give Taylor an advantage. Mr. Smith also stated that no one will boss him around, and that all request from now on shall come in a organized and professional manner.
Old 11 May 2006, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

*Camera pans on Corey sitting against a brick wall*

ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Gene Smith...you and everyone else knows there is nothing about me that is organized or professional. It's not my fucking fault your too stupid to make a match that would make Redemption a better show. Either way it doesn't matter....Dredd is mine! I have a nice suprise for all you bitches too.

*Camera fades to black*

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

*Camera cuts to Dredd backstage*
Looks like Corey got lucky in not getting his barb wire match request. If the match had gone ahead he would have been in no position to run his mouth of ever again after the punishment I was planning on giving him. Count your lucky stars you crazy punk, now you just might escape with your life next week. Your days are numbered Corey. My sentence is final!
*Camera fades out*
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote