ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Official IWO Roster and Management List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2006, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Official IWO Roster and Management List

Below is the current IWO roster list as well as all other personnel for the IWO...

---------------------

Owner: Mr. Black

Backstage Interviewer - Chad Willard

Ring Announcer - Don Compass

Play by Play Announcer - Marv Rome

Color Commentater - Tater Inberg

Roster Members

DC

The Josh

Jason

Judge

Unstoppable Force

Crusher

Cryptic

Exo

Juice

Death Shock

M Shadows

Primate

"The Kid" Jake Young

valets & Managers etc...

Wilma

Stacy

Gritz and Gravy

The Guro Girls

April Century

Triple A

Last edited by DC; 17 Dec 2008 at 12:40 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2006, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I updated this
Old 29 Nov 2006, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

updated again hookers
Old 16 Dec 2006, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

This has been updated to show the latest reflection of the people that got fired
Old 30 Dec 2006, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

updated
Old 12 Jan 2007, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

updated again hookers
Old 25 Jan 2007, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I updated this, with the MWO and Oko being taken off the IWO roster.
Old 27 Jan 2007, 05:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Crazyskill has been removed and Dragon has been added
Old 13 Feb 2007, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

This has been updated with Cryptic being added and Dragon being changed to Black Dragon.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

the latest releases and additions have been made to the roster
Old 27 Mar 2007, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

two more roster members have been taken off.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 09:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Thugged Out, Riot Makers and The Beast have been added
Old 16 May 2007, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

This has been updated
Old 25 May 2007, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Ravage, Tiger and Time Keeper Kelly Skeet have all been released
Old 23 Jun 2007, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Thunder has been added to the roster