ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Official Suggestion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2005, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Official Suggestion Thread

So i was looking at the AWF archives, yes the old efed, before IWO...and i was just seeing why it died...some of the same reasons we have, few members promoing and lack of writers killed them....I noticed that they used the promos from the promo thread and put them in the show.

I wonder if you guys would want that here? To me it seems that you have more range to make your promos better if they don't involve a certain time. Meaning they all don't have to take part in the arena right before your match.

I was also wondering if you guys have any suggestions for the IWO. What can we do to make things better and get it more exciting again.

Oh and just for kicks here is the last match the AWF ever had. Credit goes to Sub for writing the match.

-----------------

**Bad to the Bone hits… Badman comes out… the crowd boos…still showing the effects of a Stormy Stunner earlier… he enters the ring and poses…**

**Matt Schell comes out… enters the ring… says a couple of things to Badman… and warms up**

**Numb hits… Force comes out to a big pop… the favourite enters the ring***

(Ding, Ding) This match is underway… the rules are that two people will start in the ring… when one gets tagged by the third they will be replaced… when someone is pinned it will be one on one and no tagging… Force and Badman lock up… Force nails a snapmare… focusing on the injured neck of Badman… Force mounts Badman… and throws punches until the ref counts to 4… Force is forced (no pun intended) to break it up… Force picks up Badman… oh no… TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! Badman is gone! 1…2…3! Badman is out… however influenced by a Stormy Stunner… Schell enters the ring…

**The big screen above the ramp begins to flicker to life. It sounds like a radio broadcast of some sort with static over it, getting louder and louder as the screen flickers, showing the color code and static and other disruptions. The transmission changes to people screaming in disgust or shock, as images of a body flying off cages and through tables appear quickly and briefly. And finally, a still, blood red tinted picture of a busted open man holding a gold belt high over his head, with a look of pure hatred on his face. The crowd doesn't regard this screen with much interest as the man isn't recognizable to anyone, save a few. A small chant breaks out but it's so quiet no one can tell what they are saying. Everyone looks wondering what this is all about.**

**The screen now depicts a black and white, scratchy film of a man wrenching his hands together. The hands are dirty, with one hand wearing a black gauntlet glove and a prominent barbed wire bracelet tattoo. The screen goes to distortion every so often, and the audio breaks up quite a bit as a low voice booms out the PA system of the arena **.

Have you ever gave your all for nothing? Gave your soul for victory, and not even gain that in the end? It's pretty ridiculous to give up everything for nothing. Pretty stupid idea it seems to me. But I've thrown away so many good things in my life I could have died happy a million times over. At this rate it seems, I'm destined to die alone, empty, angry, with nothing to show for a lifetime of hell. Am I going to live in hell my whole life, and spend the afterlife there as well?

**The fists clench together tighter and with more force now**

But I'm not bitter... I'm not angry. I don't feel much of anything anymore. ‘Cept one thing. This, this is a feeling known as pride. Pride in myself, what I have done, what I can do, what I know I am capable of... I've proven it before... but what I've proven before is bullshit.

No no... this is a whole new world, a whole new time. I'm no longer the same person I used to be, I'm no longer the one who tasted glory on the tip of my blood red tounge, I'm not the one poisoned by dreams any longer(PSHHH) I'm(PSHHH)hat th(PSSHH)ers ca(PSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

**The arena is fully lit after being plunged in darkness now. The sound makes a long static noise as the guys in the truck try to fix it, not sure how this tape began playing without thier knowledge, or even where it's playing from. The static stops, and the screen goes dead, as unexplained as it had come to life...**

… the referee is out of the ring, and at the top of the ramp talking with officials… but there is still a match on… Force is still in awe… but through all of this Scell has had the chance to grab a chair… he sneaks up on Force… swings… MISSES! FORCE NAILS A SIT-DOWN POWERBOMB! Force calls the referee… he pins…1…2…3! What a quick yet meaningful match! Force goes on to SubZero to face Excellence for the title… but what was the meaning of that video? GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Winner: Force
Old 04 Sep 2005, 01:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

The idea of making promo's in other places than the ring before the match gives you alot more variety. I usually come up with my better promo's outside of the ring.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2005, 07:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

wow... i remember that