ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Soundoff #1: Dogcatcher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2005, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
naughty Soundoff #1: Dogcatcher

Spencer: Good Evening everyone and welcome to the first edition of IWO Soundoff. Tonight's guest is none other than the IWO Middleweight Champion, Dogcatcher, and his lovely valet, Wilma the Wild Cavegirl. Welcome to the show.

DC: Thanks Spencer

Wilma: Yeah, this is Wild!

Spencer: So, DC, you are currently the middleweight champion and have had the longest run so far with that title. You beaten all challengers in your path, but what we really want to know is how do you do it.

DC: What kind of lame brain question is that? You want to know how I do it, because I'm good dammit. I do what I say, I hurt people and I win matches, that's the only way to make it in this business.

Spencer: Okay, sorry about the question, let's focus on this King of Kings Tournament. In the first round you ended up with on half of the tag team champs, The Josh...You won that match, but only with help from Wilma, so...

DC: Whoa, wait a damn minute, I had that match won even without Wilma. Look here, I am the Middleweight Champ, and whether you or anyone else for that matter likes it, well, truth be told, Josh is a creampuff. That's right. The weak link in a sorry ass tag team. I beat his ass that whole match, and no matter the outcome, I prevailed.

Wilma: Yeah Josh is a little bitch.

Spencer: But you used an illegal object.

DC: Last time I checked my belt hasn't been outlawed. Regardless, This whole tournament is a way to screw me over. I have the hardest bracket, look at it, The Josh, Then last week in Mexico that undead freak Masque, and now this week, that Crybaby, Cutlip.

Wilma: Crybaby, whaaaaa!

Spencer: Speaking of last week, Corey hit you with a chair to help you win your match.

DC: Hold on. I thought I told you I don't need help to win my matches. What Corey did is put his nose in the wrong fucking place. No one hits me in the head with a chair and gets away with it. So right here on this damn show, Corey, One day you will get yours buddy.

Spencer: Well let's read some emails, shall we? First one is from Phillip in Green Bay. Here says, Dogcatcher when do you see your run as champ end?

Dogcatcher: who the hell let this guy have internet access? Anyways, Phil, it's like this, no one has been able to end my run, and no one will. The day it ends, is when i become Heavyweight Champ.

Spencer: Our next email is from Jay in seattle. Jay asks besides Wilma who has been your toughest challenge?

Wilma: Fuck Jay.

DC: Settle down sweetie. Look if Jay was here right now, he would personally get an ass whooping. But since he is in Pissattle, getting rained on, I will answer his question. My toughest opponent would probally be Dan Mitchell. That little son of a bitch took a beating and kept on coming. It finally took the Dogpound Cage Match before I ended his title hopes.

Spencer: Speaking of tough challenges, this week you face the only man to beat you in Cutlip, are you worried?

DC: Are you out of your damn mind? Worried, hell no I'm not worried. Cutlip is a ring rust loser. I've been ending people's careers, while he almost had his ended. You see Cutlip won a match that involved a total of four people in it. Furthermore, he didn't beat me. He won the match. And just like Josh, Masque and all the ones before him, he will get welcomed to the dogpound next week. And he will be Put Down.

Spencer: Let's take a phone call from Mike in Toronto.

Mike: yeah, Dogcatcher did you ever find out who Wilma was screwing eh?

DC: Shut the fuck up Mike. Hang up on this clown.

Wilma: Look I was trying to do something good, and bring back together the most powerful...

DC: Wilma, quiet.

Spencer: Well one more thing DC, this package arrived for you here at IWO headquarters and we thought it would be cool if you opened it on the air.

DC: Oh it would be cool huh? Open this Wilma. Let me tell you something Spencer, this interview has sucked, because you suck. Everyone wants a peice of the Dogcatcher, but what you all fail to realize is I am...

Wilma: Ummm DC, look at this shirt.

DC: What the hell, Spencer where did you get this?

Spencer: I told you it was sent to headquar...

DC: That's it, come on Wilma this interview is over, let's go.

Spencer: Well, I guess the first time is always going to be rough. Hope you enjoyed our debut edition, join us next week, when our guest will be The self proclaimed monster of the IWO, Corey. Until next time, if you don't get it, then it probally doesn't make Spence.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Cool. I got mentioned lol. But in all seriousness this is a good way to further portray characters. PM or message me on msn about my edition.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2005, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

"Fuck jay."

Nice.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote