ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption 8/20/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption 8/20/05

*Fireworks go off here in Texas, and Mr. Robere makes his way to the ring. He climbs in and ask for a mic*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to IWO Redemption. This is probally the largest Redemption event in the history of the IWO. Tonight we have 16 matches for the first round of the IWO King of Kings Tournament. Where later this month in Miami, we will crown the King of Kings. That person will not only get the title of King of Kings, but also a title shot of their choosing, and will main event our Tokyo show later on in the year. Now backstage will be the wrestlers in tonight's event. They come from not only the IWO but all around the world. The so called "good guys" are on one side of the building, while the "bad guys" are on the other. No one knows who their opponent is for tonight's event. Their music will play and they will come down to the ring to face each other. So sit back and let's get it on"

Crowd cheers as Robere leaves the ring.

----------------

As robere leaves, the music of the mafia plays throughout the arena. The ring announcer let's everyone know that the first competitor tonight is Tony Morello. Morello comes to the ring and gets in and awaits his opponent.

Cutlip's music blasts through the speakers, and the former heavyweight champ makes his in ring return right now. Cutlip comes down the aisle and up the stairs and into the ring.

Morello waste no time attacking Cutlip, pounding on him...he must be testing to see if Cutlip has any ring rust. He punches him a few more times, then irish whips him, cutlip reverses it, and lowers his head. Morello comes off and nails a swinging neckbreaker...Morello points to his head to say he outsmarted him then gets up..Cutlip rolls over and attempts to get up but Morello puts a boot to his head. he stomps him again then picks up Cutlip by his head, and rams him into a turnbuckle head first..he slams his head again, then turns him around into the corner..he punches cutlip then another punch...he attempts a third, but Cutlip blocks it and connects with a right hand of his own...it knocks Morello back a little and Cutlip comes out of the corner hitting a thunderous clothesline...

Morello is down and Cutlip lifts him he suplexes Morello back down to the canvas..cover...1...kickout...Cutlip gets his opponent back up and irish whips him, but it's reversed...Morello lowers his head and Cutlip kicks him, it knocks Morello back, hten a boot from Cutlip into Morello's midsection..Morello bends over, and Cutlip hits the CLAMMABOMB!!!!

Cutlip, covers him 1...2...3...Cutlip returns with a big victory in the King of Kings Tourney...He gets up and climbs a turnbuckle much to the approval of the crowd.

Results: Cutlilp wins by pinfall and advances to the 2nd round

-------------

Kevin Parker is backstage with The Josh outside of his lockerroom...

KP: Josh why are you just standing around out here, shouldn't you be preparing for tonight?

Josh: Well Kevin, it's hard to concentrate with Jason and that Stacy chick inside our lockerroom making out.

KP: sounds like trouble in paradise to me

Josh: hey look, everyone wants to make it seem like me and Jason are on the outs. But you know something, we are still the Tag team champs until they decide there should be no more...Furthermore, the Josh will win tonight and be victorious no matter what. So you need to quit trying to look into things.

KP: calm down, i'm just asking the questions. Which brings me to tonight, what if you and Jason face in the first round?

Josh: How did I know that was coming...Kevin, no matter who my opponent is, The Josh will overcome the obstacle. And if it happens to be Jason, then well, we will just cross that path when the time comes. If ya smellllllllllllla, what the Josh is

Crowd chants brewing, and Josh walks off.

---------------

Back in the ring the Canuck has been introduced for tonight's second matchup...THe music of "natural born killers comes on and former ECW tag champ, and hardcore hoodlum, New Jack is coming out to the ring with a trashcan full of stuff...he throws the trashcan in the ring then rolls in as Canuck tries to tell the ref that isn't allowed..before he can finish, New Jack plants him with a shot from the trashcan...the ref tells New Jack he can't do that, so New Jack throws the can out of the ring..the bell rings and we are underway...

New Jack chokes Canuck, but breaks before 5, then does it again...he gets up and starts stomping him down...Canuck is picked up and New Jack punches him back down..he then starts landing blows on Canuck's head opening him up. New Jack gets up and the crowd goes crazy...He grabs Canuck and tosses him out of the ring..he follows, and lifts him up and drops him chest first across the announce table...He then irish whips him back first into the steel stairs, and the crowd chants "ECW, ECW, ECW"...

New Jack lands a few stomps, then brings Canuck over to the announce table..he rolls him onto the table, then hops onto the apron...New Jack climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, and proceeds to jump off nailing an elbow on Canuck and breaking the announcetable...both men are down, as the crowd chants "Holy Shit, Holy Shit"...New Jack finally gets to his feet and gets a bloody Canuck up...he rolls him into the ring, then rolls in himself...New Jack picks up Canuck and nails a sitdown powerslam on him..he covers...1....2....3...New Jack gets back up and goes outside, and finds the trashcan...he gets a kendo stick from it...he slides back in the ring and nails Canuck a few times with it in the ribs...finally security and refs comes down to stop the beating..New Jack raises the kendo stick to the delight of the crowd...

Results: New Jack mutilates and beats Canuck advancing to the next round

--------------
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

after the ring is cleared, the Boss comes out to the ring for the third match of the night...he is followed by the sounds of "it's tricky and the new improved Mr. Sexay"

Crowd gives a huge pop for Sexay, as he hops over the top rope...Sexay struts a bit, before being attacked by Boss...Boss pounds on him into the corner, and then irish whips him into the other corner...he charges in but Sexay uses the ropes to hop over Boss and roll him up for the 1...2..kickout...Sexay gets up and dropkicks Boss outside the ring...Sexay poses for the ladies, while Boss tries to get up...Sexay runs and hits a plancha to the outside taking out Boss..Sexay is to his feet first and he rolls back into the ring...the ref counts, but Boss gets back in at 7, Sexay jumps on him...he punches him, then gets him to his feet, irish whip by sexay, but boss holds onto the ropes, as Sexay misses the dropkick...

Boss grabs both legs and uses his knee to drive it into the midsection of Sexay...ref warns him about the possible low blow, but he ignores it and picks Sexay's legs back up and nails him again with the knee, the ref tells him to watch it but Boss pushes the ref...the ref comes back and yells at him...he ignores it again and goes to pick up Sexay...Sexay cradles boss into a small package...ref counts quickly 1..2...3....Sexay gets away with a victory..the ref rolls out of the ring as does Sexay, and Boss is irate in the ring..guess you don't mess with the ref...

Results: Sexay pins Boss to advance.

---------------

Backstage Spencer is in Mr. Robere's office....

Spencer: sir i don't know, he hasn't gotten here yet

Robere: what about Masque and Alli?

Spencer: Masque is here, and from what i can tell Alli is to.

Robere: Fine, just round up the people that might be responsible and send them to my office.

Spencer: yes sir.

Spencer leaves Robere's office

-------------

Scorpion drops down from the ceiling into the ring...he stands there unhooking himself, when the lights go out...an eeire glow comes from the stage, then the lights come back on...Masque is standing behind Scorpion. He grabs the bat from Scorpion's hand, and as Scorpion turns around, Masque hits him upside the head knocking him out...the ref yells at Masque to get rid of the bat, then rings the bell...Scorpion is knocked unconsious....Masque picks him up and nails the Gravedigger on him...he covers...1....2....3...an easy but cheated victory for Masque...it seems he isn't finished yet...Masque picks Scorpion back up and nails the CorpseMaker on him...he then looks to get ready to mark him, when Corey comes running from the back...

Corey slides in the ring with a chair, and goes to swing at Masque, but Masque jumps out of the ring, and goes over the railing...Corey is about to follow when the lights go out...they comes back on and Corey is on the apron, with Scorpion and Masque both gone...Kevin Parker comes out to the stage with a mic...

KP: Corey, Mr. Robere wanted me to let you know, that since you are ready for action, that your match is next..

Corey gets back in the ring and looks happy to hear that, as KP walks back off..

Boulevard of Broken Dreams comes on, and Gdawg comes out a little uneasy about facing Corey...As he goes towards the ring, Corey has slid out of the ring and came around to meet Gdawg...he plants him in the head with a steel chair shot knocking Gdawg down...he then picks him up and body presses him into the barricade...he grabs some camera wire and starts to choke Gdawg as the ref comes out to get them to get into the ring...

Corey agrees as he picks up a bloody Gdawg and rams him into the steel corner post....he then rolls him into the ring...Gdawg is bloody but still conscious, as Corey looks to prove that he is still the biggest monster....Corey picks Gdawg up and sets him onto the top turnbuckle...he grabs his head and pulls him a little, with only Gdawg's legs holding on to the top ropes...Corey then nails a DDT from the top rope devastating Gdawg...He goes for the cover...1...2...Corey lifts Gdawg's arm up..and laughs

Refs gets onto Corey, but he ignores it and picks Gdawg up and hits the Duality Driver....he covers 1...2..Corey again lifts Gdawg's arm up and laughs about it...ref warns him about it, but Corey gets up and then lifts a weakend Gdawg up...he gets him in position and plants him with a vertebreaker, he covers once more..1....2....3...Corey gets up laughing about his victory...the video monitors come on showing some place backstage...Masque is seen standing in front of a battered Joker..

Masque: Now you will do what i tell you to do, and be my minion.

Masque gets Joker off the wall and throws him over his shoulder...he turns towards the camera

Masque: Corey....the games are just beginning!!!!

he laughs and walks off..

Corey hops out of the ring and rushes to the back

Results: Masque pins Scorpion to advance
Corey beats Gdawg to move on to the 2nd round

------------------------
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Backstage Location is walking down the hall when Ravage attacks him with a pipe from behind...he beats him down with it, then starts pummeling Location in the face with some punches...he gets him up and nails a Ravage Driver to the concrete floor...Ravage picks up Location and rams him into the wall then into a table...Location is bleeding, as security come and break up the fight...

--------------

Dante is in the ring awaiting his oppenent...out comes The A-Train from Japan..the former WWE superstar gets in the ring as the crowd cheers...Dante offers his hand to A-train, and the Train looks around...he goes to shake it, but gets a boot to the gut, then the Fatal Dousage...Dante covers...1...2...3...Dante gets up and asks for a mic...he then begins to speak

Dante: Just like this piece of garbage, everyone else in this tournament will fall victim to the Fatal Dousage. I don't care who i have to beat, but I will get my title shot, and I will become champ.

A-train starts to get up, and Dante hits him in the head with the mic, knocking him back down to the canvas...

Dante: stay down bitch...Chris Stunner, you better hope you don't make it past tonight, cause the next time we meet, I will give you the beating of your life. I should be the champion, but yet somehow you and that punk Cutlip managed to sneak by me. Well the next time it will be different..Cause everyone will fall victim to Dante and the Fatal Dousage..

A-train looks to be getting back to his feet...Dante drops the mic, and nails another Fatal Dousage on A-train, then gets up spits on him and leaves the ring...

Results: Dante beats A-train and advances...

-----------

Ravage comes to the ring moments from the beating he gave Location...word is that Location is being treated in the back for injuries...one half of the Elite, Dan Mitchell comes to the ring to do battle..he gets in and the bell rings...

the two men lock up and Ravage backs Mitchell into the corner.. he looks to break freely, but instead kicks Mitchell in the stomach..another stomp and another..he stomps him down in the corner, then uses his knee to choke Mitchell...ref breaks it up and Ravage steps back and runs in hard with his knee going into the face of Mitchell...Ravage picks him up and pushes him back into the corner..he open hand chops Mitchell. he lowers his shoulder and puts it into the midsection of Mitchell a few times...he then backs him into the ropes and irish whips him...Ravage runs in with a knee taking Mitchell down..he applies a rear choke to the Assassin...
Mitchell tries to get up, and fight out of it, using his elbow to the gut of Ravage...Mitchell gets free and bounces off the ropes, but is taking down by a shoulder block...Ravage goes into the ropes, jumps over Mitchell...Mitchell then leapfrogs Ravage...he then tries a hiptoss, blocked, Ravage tries...blocked..Mitchell then tries, blocked, but Mitchell punches Ravage, in the gut and nails a Rocker Dropper...he covers...1...2..kickout

Mitchell gets up and looks at the crowd, and signals the end...he stands in the corner and waits for Ravage to get up...Ravage slowly to his feet he turns around as Mitchell attempts the Sniper Shot, Ravage ducks kicks him and DDT's him...both men down...Ravage drapes the arm..1...2..kickout at the last second by Assassin...

Both men slowly to their feet and begin exchanging blows...Mitchell swings wildly as Ravage ducks, he grabs him and hits a back body slam...Ravage back up and irish whips Mitchell....into the corner, misses the clothesline, high cross body by Mitchell, but somehow Ravage caught him...he manuevers him into position and hits the Ravage Driver...cover...1...2....3...Ravage wins this match as he slowly gets out of the ring and heads to the back...

Results: Ravage pins Dan Mitchell and moves on in the tourney

--------------

Chris Stunner, Crazyskill and Mr. Sexay are in Mr. Robere's office

Robere: you three are on my short list....You see Swinn isn't here in the building tonight, and if he doesn't show up that means his opponent will win by forfeit...Now i know all three of you have something against him, and i want to know who is responsible for his absence?

the three don't say anything

Robere: Just know I am watching you and will get to the bottom of this....
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The Josh is intoduced, and one half of the tag team champions comes out to cheers from the crowd...he stands in the ring awaiting his opponent...

"there's no money....there's no obsession..." The crowd pops huge as the theme song of the Middleweight Champ plays...Dogcatcher comes out from backstage and the crowd erupts...the champ comes down to the ring and up the stairs onto the apron...Josh just looks in disbelief as he will have to face the Middleweight Champion...Dogcatcher enters the ring, and goes to the center...the two men look face to face, as the crowd is going crazy....DC shakes his head yes at Josh, and then takes off the middleweight belt..he hands it to the ref, and Josh does the same with the tag title...the two shake hands and the ref rings the bell...the both circle around the ring then lock up...back and forth struggle before Josh gets the upperhand with an armbar...he tightens a little but DC reverses into an armbar of his own...he twists the arm then lays an elbow onto it...Josh quickly reverses after that and puts DC in a hammerbar...Dogcatcher goes to the ropes and Josh lets go...he backs up and the two lock up again..this time DC backs Josh into the ropes...the ref calls for the break and another clean break...the two go to lock up again, but Josh takes DC down with a drop toe hold...the then applies a head lock onto him...DC gets up with Josh still holding the headlock and backs him into the ropes, he pushes Josh off, and josh goes into the other ropes, comes back and neither man goes down after a shoulder block...DC bounces into the ropes, and still nothing with a shoulder block...Josh runs into the ropes, and DC goes the other way they keep running the ropes criss crossing each other...finally Josh jumps down...DC hops over him...Leapfrog over DC, another leapfrog...Josh lowers his head and back body drops DC...Josh gets the crowd pumped, as he irish whips Dogcatcher...he lowers his head again, and DC goes for the Leash...he turns him halfway but Josh gets out and dropkicks DC right to the outside...

Josh is going crazy with the fans, as DC gets to his feet and takes a minute to walk it off...he climbs onto the apron and gets back in the ring...the two square off again with the lockup...DC wins it pushing Josh into the corner..he breaks but then punches josh in the gut..a punch to the head, and then rams his elbow into josh's head...another elbow, and DC irish whips Josh into the corner and follows him nailing a clothesline...he backs up and irish whips Josh again following him with another clothesline...he then snapsuplexes him and covers...1..2...kickout...he goes for a dragon sleeper and gets it applied...Josh tells the ref no about giving up and somehow gets to his feet, but DC fisherman suplexes him...1...2..kickout...DC with a headlock now on Josh...Josh hears the fans chanting his name and he starts to get up...elbow to the stomach by Josh, another, then a version of the Angle slam to DC..Josh covers..1..2...foot on the rope...Josh can't believe it..Josh gets DC up and snap suplexes him into a cover 1...2..kickout...he does it again with another suplex, but calls for the top rope...Josh takes his time, and DC gets up...

DC meets josh and the top rope and the two exchange blows...DC gets the upperhand, and grabs Josh, belly to belly suplex from the top rope, and both men are down...the crowd goes nuts, as it seems someone is coming to the ring...It's Wilma, Dogcatcher's missing valet...

she goes around to the scorers table and grabs the Middleweight title, she places it on the apron, and then climbs up to the apron...the ref comes over, and Wilma kicks to the Middleweight title into DC...she distracts the ref, as Dogcatcher, realizes he has the title belt..he grabs it and gets up...Josh is getting up as well...Dogcatcher readies himself, and levels Josh upside the head with the gold...Josh is out cold, as DC tosses the belt out of the ring..Wilma hops down, and the ref turns around...he goes to count...1....2....3...

Dogcatcher rolls off of Josh, to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd...his music hits, as he gets out of the ring and looks surprised to see Wilma holding the title belt in front of him...he pauses for a moment, then the two hug as the crowd still boos...she raises DC's hand before he and Wilma go back up stage to the back...Josh remains out cold in the ring.

Results: Dogcatcher defeats Josh to move on in the tourney...

---------------

Backstage, Jason and Stacy are shown in the lockerroom looking at a monitor..

Jason: See i told you he was the weakest link...

Stacy: baby you have nothing to worry about, cause that will never happen with me by your side.

the two begin to make out as the camera man leaves the room

---------------
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Location against doctor's orders is in the ring still bleeding some from the bandages on his head...he looks a little woozy as the music of Tim Ross comes on....Ross comes through the crowd handing out pamphlets...Ross climbs over the guardrail, as Location is on one knee in the ring, looking up towards the stage...he doesn't even see Ross get in the ring...Ross comes over and dropkicks Location right in the back of the head...Location goes down face first into the canvas...he possibly might have a concussion..Ross looks to the crowd who is booing him...He then grabs the leg of Location and applies the Ross of Pain....Location is hurt and for some reason can't even tap out...the ref rings the bell as Location passes out...Ross finally let's go and raises his arms in victory...

Results: Tim Ross advances by Submission

-------------------

Ron Payne comes to the ring next, and knocks over the stretcher carrying Location, he then laughs about it...the EMTS try to help him back on it, as Sharkboy comes to the ring for this next battle...

Sharkboy gets in the ring, and Payne attempts a big boot, Sharkboy ducks it, and school boys Payne...he hooks the tights...1...2...3...Sharkboy slides back out with a victory...
Payne is going irate..as Sharkboy hits his hand on his head and goes backstage...

Payne is pissed off that he just got beat in less than 7 seconds...he gets out of the ring and heads up the ramp..he gets to the top of the stage where the EMTS are still carrying out Location..he knocks down the EMTS and then punches Location a few times..He then grabs the stretcher and rolls Location right off the stage to the concrete floor below...this could have done serious damage to Location from that fall and him being tied to the stretcher...Payne points to himself as the crowd boos...

Results: Sharkboy pins Payne to move on in the tourney

-------------------
Old 20 Aug 2005, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

the next participants are in the ring both from outside the IWO....Rico will meet Taka Michinoku in this bout...both men currently competiting in Japan, and would do them good to get to main event the Tokyo show...IWO is having techinical difficulties with it's tv production...we get it back in time to see the finish...

Rico spinning heel kick to Taka...he covers...1...2...kickout...Rico picks him up and irish whips him into the ropes...Taka comes over with the sunset flip, but Rico rolls through him and hooks the legs for a pin, Rico with his foot on the ropes...1...2...3...Rico pulls out a dirty victory....

Results: Rico beats Taka to advance

------------

Rusty Cooledge comes down to the ring, but Spencer comes out to the stage...

Spencer: Rusty, it seems tonight is your lucky night, your opponent was scheduled to be Swinn, but he has yet to show up at the arena..therefore you are declared the winner by forfeit..

Crowd boos this announcement

Results: Rusty Cooledge wins by forfiet and moves on to the 2nd round

--------------

Crazyskill is in the ring, as the sounds of "What a rush" Come on...Heidenrich one half of the WWE Smackdown Tag team champs comes to the ring in LOD gear...he climbs in the ring, and takes off the spikes, then tries to attack Crazyskill who fights back..the two of them going toe to toe, until Heidenrich gets the upperhand, he irish whips Crazyskill, who slides out of the ring...he says he wants nothing to do with Heidenrich...he starts to walk up the ramp, but Heidenrich goes after him...he hits him then throws him into the barricade..he begins to walk him back to the ring, but Crazyskill fights back...

He rakes the eyes, and pounds on the back of Heidenrich's head, he moves he then drop toes holds Heidenrich into the steel stairs...Heidenrich seems a little dazed...Crazyskill rolls him back into the ring...he begins to work over the leg with a spinning toe hold...Heidenrich goes for a small package..and gets a 1 1/2 count...Crazyskill up, so is Heidenrich, and a dropkick to the knee of Heidenrich takes him down...Crazyskill stomps the leg some...he then drops an elbow on the leg, and another...he picks Heidenrich up and goes to irish whip him to the corner, but Heidenrich still too strong, reverses it sending Crazyskill the other way...

Crazyskill collides with the ref in the opposite corner, knocking him down...Heidenrich waits for Crazyskill to turn around he then irish whips him into the ropes and hits a huge SIDEWALK Slam on him..he covers....no ref to count...Heidenrich goes to check on the ref and while he does this Crazyskill gets to his feet and chop blocks his leg...Crazyskill rolls out of the ring and goes and gets a chair...he slides back in as Heidenrich starts to get up, Crazyskill hits him across the back, sending him down to the canvas..he then uses about 3 chair shots to Heidenrich's hurt leg...Crazyskill tosses the chair outside, and applies the Boston crab to Heidenrich in the middle of the ring...the ref comes to, and Heidenrich is in pain...he taps out...the ref signals for the bell...

Crazyskill is still holding on to Heidenrich, when Animal, his tag team partner comes to the ring...Crazyskill lets go and jumps out of the ring, as Animal makes the save...

Results: Crazyskill wins by tapout to advance to the next round

-------------------
Old 20 Aug 2005, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Jason comes to the ring with Stacy by his side...his opponent will be Kyle Walker...Jason points at Kyle and then him and Stacy laugh about it...Walker runs in and nails Jason with a push, and then Stacy slaps Kyle..he turns to look at her, but Jason dropkicks him down to the mat..the bell is rung and Stacy gets out of the ring...

Jason then kicks walker some...and then picks him up he scoop slams him to the mat...Jason goes for a figure four, but Walker kicks him off of him, Walker gets up and armdrags a running Jason, he armdrags him again, and again, and then once more this time holding on...Stacy gets onto the apron, and walker let's go, he goes over and grabs her tossing her into the ring..

He turns around, and Jason kicks him in the gut and then hits a DDT...Jason checks on Stacy, and then runs and hits a lionsault for the cover..1...2..kickout..Jason demands that the ref count faster...he argues with the ref, as Walker starts getting up...Stacy is still in the ring and hits a low blow from behind on Walker...she slides out, as Jason leaves the ref alone, he goes over and plants Walker with the Brain Damage...the cover...1...2...3...Stacy gets in the ring and hugs Jason and the two start to kiss and makeout as the crowd boos mercifully...

Results: Jason wins by interference to advance in the tourney

---------------------

Backstage, Mr. Robere is talking to Heidenrich and Animal and has given them a tag match next week with the Mafia.....

-------------------

Alli Sabbah makes his in ring singles debut since coming back from what was supposedly his death...he comes to the ring with propaganda being dropped from the ceiling...he awaits his opponent..

THe music of the Extreme Freebirds play as the No Pain Train, Iceberg comes to the ring with manager Jeff G. Bailey....Iceberg, who is 600 pounds, gets in the ring and stares down Alli...the ref rings the bell as these two men stare each other down...

Alli appears to be doing the Crane position from the Karate kid movies...Iceberg looks at him confused, before Alli strikes him with a fingerpoke?

Iceberg drops to the canvas as Alli covers him..1....2....3...

Alli gets up and raises his hands in victory, and Bailey climbs in the ring...he then shakes hands with Alli, as does Iceberg once he gets up...It was a setup....Alli paid off his opponents, but how did he know????

Results: Alli wins and advances to the 2nd round
Old 20 Aug 2005, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The Main Event, and the fans have got to love this, as the IWO Heavyweight Champion comes to the ring...Chris Stunner goes to each turnbuckle hoisting the belt as the fans cheer....his opponent is announced as former WCW star and former NAWA Champ, Air Paris comes to the ring...Paris and Stunner should be a good one....

the two lock up as Paris hits an armdrag...Stunner back to his feet and the two lock up again this time stunner with an armdrag...both men look at each other and lock up again...Stunner with the upperhand backs Paris into the ropes, but let's go, as he does, Paris rakes Stunner's eyes, and then dropkicks his knee, knocking Stunner down to one knee...Paris then applies a sleeperhold...Stunner easily gets to the ropes, and Paris lets go...stunner goes in to punch him, but it's blocked, and Paris hits stunner...he irish whips him into the ropes and hits a flying forearm on him..cover...1..2...kickout....

Paris picks stunner up kicking him in the gut, then hitting a suplex...he covers...1..2...kickout..Paris then bodyslams stunner, and goes to the top, he attempts a moonsault, but Stunner moved out of the way...Paris holding his gut, as he gets up, Stunner gets him and nails a snapsuplex...cover..1..2...kickout by Paris..Stunner punches him then picks him up, he irish whips him, and lowers his head, Paris stops goes for the Pile driver, but Stunner blocks it and back body drops him....Stunner gets the fans pumped, as two men come down to the ring...Stunner sees them as Terrific Terry Lawler gets on the apron, Stunner knocks him down...Playboy Phil Hefner, goes to the other side of the ring and slides a chair in to Paris...The ref goes over to say something to Hefner, as Paris picks up the chair, he goes to hit Stunner, but Stunner dropkicks the chair into Paris...he then runs and knocks Phil off the apron...Stunner has the crowd, pumped up, when Iceberg and Baily come running down...Iceberg gets in the ring, but is met with a dropkick from Stunner, another Dropkick rocking the big man...Stunner kicks Berg in the nuts, then dropkicks him right out of the ring...Stunner turns his attention back to Paris, as he picks him up and delivers another snapsuplex to him..Bailey gets on the ropes to distract the ref, as Dante comes running down

Dante slides in the ring and hits Stunner with a Fatal Dousage...he slides out...Paris is down, Stunner is down, the ref counts both men down...at 6, Paris has an arm over Stunner...1...2..kickout...Dante can't believe it and neither can Bailey...Alli Sabbah is now coming down the ring, with about 3 mask men...the mask men hit the ring and start attacking Stunner, the ref calls for the bell...they begin to stomp stunner, as Dante gets in and Fatal Dousage's the ref...Berg is back in as well as Lawler, Bailey, Sabbah and Hefner..they all take turns stomping on Stunner...Lawler nails a kneedrop to the head of Stunner, then picks him up and holds him...Paris is up and hits a superkick to the face of Stunner....

they pick him back up and this time Dante delivers another Fatal Dousage to the champ...Stunner is bleeding and taking a beating..he lays in the center of the ring, as Iceberg lands on him with the Extinction Level Event...stunner has to be hurt after that....a fourth mask man comes to the ring holding a bag of some sort..he gives it to Sabbah, who takes out a wrappped salami..the paper on it says Magical Salami....

They pick a bloody Stunner up and hold him, as Alli swings and knocks him down with the Salami...Alli then stands over Stunner now holding the Title Belt...

Alli: your days as champion are over Stunner!!!

Alli stands over Stunner hoisting the belt in the air surrounded by his thugs...the camera fades to black...
Old 22 Aug 2005, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice...

Gah..where did all the other IWO people go?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2005, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outcast
Nice...

Gah..where did all the other IWO people go?

what do you mean?
Old 23 Aug 2005, 12:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nice show DC,loving the stuff with my guy.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote