ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > IWO E-Fed > International Wrestling Organization

International Wrestling Organization Here is the home of the International Wrestling Organization, PWF's very own E-Fed!

Redemption July 5th, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2005, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Redemption July 5th, 2005

The arena is just beginning to fill in, as Kyle Walker and the newcomer, Crazyskill are both in the ring. The bell rings and this darkmatch will begin. It is a tryout match for Crazyskill, a do or die situation if you will…the two men lock up and Crazyskill gets the advantage with a side headlock, he keeps twisting away at Walker, until Walker elbows him a in the gut, the picks him up for a back bodyslam…Walker covers..kickout at 1..Walker begins to pound on Crazyskill’s head yelling you’re not shit…He picks up Crazyskill and chops him, then again, and again, and again..Crazyskill fights back with a hard right hand, irish whip, Crazyskill lowers his head, Walker with a kick, Walker misses a clothesline, bounces off the ropes, and spear by Crazyskill..1..2..kickout..Crazyskill with a headlock on the ground to walker…Walker starts to get up backs Crazyskill into the ropes, pushes him off, Crazyskill off the other side, hiptoss attempted by Walker is blocked, Crazyskill with an armdrag, Walker up, another armdrag, walker up another armdrag, he gets up and charges, Crazyskill ducks behind him, goes for a full nelson slam and connects..1…2..kickout..Crazyskill picks him up, Walker fights back right hand, another punch..attempts irish whip, crazyskill reverses and kicks him in the middlesection and delivers a powerbomb…pin…1…2…3..Crazyskill is victorious and wins his tryout match..He celebrates in front of what has now become a larger crowd..some people clap…

Results: Crazyskill wins via pinfall to earn a contract with the IWO.

A video package is shown from last week with Chris Stunner attacking international superstar Sharkboy…Tonight for the first time ever the IWO heavyweight Title will be defended against a non IWO wrestler…

Fireworks go off as Redemption begins…

Corey comes to the ring looking pissed as he will square off in a triple threat match…It’s Tricky blares through the arena and a huge pop goes up for Phylis Sexay…the two men stand in the ring as the lights go out…a little spark comes from the stage and the lights come back on…Corey and Sexay are looking up the ramp, but Masque is standing in the ring behind them..they turn around and Masque double clotheslines both of them…the bell rings and we are underway..Masque takes Corey and throws him over the ropes…Masque then waits for Sexay to get to his feet and he clobbers him with a boot to the face..Masque picks Sexay up and powerbombs him..he covers..1…2…Corey in for the save..Corey begins to pound on Masque..Masque gets up with Corey hitting him in the back…Corey pushes Masque into the ropes and hits him hard with a kidney shot. Corey grabs Masque and a belly to back suplex with a bridge..1…2..kickout..corey gets up and kicks Masque..he then picks him up irish whip, reverse..Masque misses the clothesline…Corey off the ropes, with a forearm to Masque rocks him..He goes to the ropes again, another forearm, still nothing..one more time,and Corey is met with a boot to the face..Masque picks up Corey, and holds him in the air, Masque is choking the life out of Corey it seems…Phylis Sexay from behind with a chair on Masque..Masque drops Corey..He turns around and Sexay clobbers him in the head knocking him down…Sexay screaming at Masque, but Spear by Corey..Corey covers…1…2…kickout..Corey pounding on Sexay’s head…Corey goes outside and gets another chair..Masque is back up now and has picked up the chair in the ring…both men look at each other…Sexay gets up in the middle of them, and OH MY GOD!!!! Conchairto by Corey and Masque to Sexay…Sexay drops like a sack of potatos, both men look at each other, and drop to a knee, they both put one hand on Sexay, and the ref counts…1…2…3…this one is over and it looks like we have two winners…the two men stand up and exchange words..Corey drops his chair and picks up Sexay, yelling I am the true monster…he gives Sexay the Duality Driver…Masque goes over to pick up Sexay and delivers the Gravedigger to him…Sexay is bleeding and out cold…Corey has the chair again and plunks Masque…Masque rolls out of the ring, as Corey follows..another chair shot, and another, and another…Corey drops the chair and his pants…OH NO!!! Corey pisses on masque and tells him that the IWO only has room for one monster…Corey goes back up the ramp and leaves and Masque is laying on the ground…

Results: Corey and Masque win via pinfall over Phylis Sexay

A promo for Heidenrich appears on the video screen…Heidenrich speaks

Once I was Bad
Know I am good
I have friends now
Just like I knew I would
I have beaten Ravage
And others too
Heidenrich is great
Greater than you
No matter who it might be
No matter what ring
Next month Heidenrich
Becomes King of Kings

The promo goes off leaving us to believe that Heidenrich is officially entered in the King of Kings tournament

Kevin Parker is backstage with a mic

“A few weeks ago Dan Mitchell suffered several injuries in the Dogpound Cage Match. The IWO has learned that he should be able to return to action in the next few weeks. On another medical related note, former Heavyweight Champion, Cutlip, received medical attention after his match with Dante last week. Word is he will be out for 1-2 months. We wish the best for the former champ. Now a special announcement about the King of Kings…”

Parker is interrupted by Corey..

“Look motherfucker, the only thing you need to know is that Corey is the only monster in the IWO…I beat the living shit out..”

just then Masque attacks Corey from behind knocking him into Parker and taking Parker down..Masque is pummeling Corey and throws him into a box…Masque picks up some kind of pipe laying around and hits Corey in the back with it..Corey is in pain…Masque clocks him on top of the head, knocking Corey out…He drops the pipe and goes over to Parker…

“Monster, he will find out what a true monster is”

Masque grabs Parker by the throat and tosses him up against the wall hard…Masque laughs as he grabs Corey by his hair and tights and begins to drag him down the hallway…

Location is in the ring as Ravage comes down to do battle in the one on one matchup..Ravage gets in the ring and looks at location…he points at something in the crowd, and Location turns around to look, as he turns back Ravage throws some kind of powder into Location’s eyes, and then plants him with a DDT…the bell rings for the match to begin…Ravage covers..1..2…kickout, Ravage gets up and picks up a blinded Location…location tries to take a swing but misses, he swings again no where near Ravage…he turns around and Ravage kicks him and picks up for the Ravage Driver..he connects and covers…1…2…3…the bell rings…Ravage gets up and shrugs off the ref, he exits the ring and heads backstage…

Results: Ravage is victorious

Meanwhile the camera heads into a bathroom, where Masque has Corey..Masque is holding Corey’s head in front of a toilet..he looks at the camera and says “Real Monsters know how to kill their opponents”

Masque then takes Corey’s head and shoves it in the toilet and flushes it…Corey wakes up jerking around, from the water from the toilet…he falls to the ground rolling around..as Masque begins to stomp on him…he continues the beating on Corey…He picks Corey up and throws him into the mirror in the bathroom breaking the glass, he then picks Corey up and hits a bodyslam on Corey..Masque laughs as he leaves Corey on the ground in the bathroom and walks out…

Kevin Parker is shaken up as he stands by with Josh and Jason…

“Guys tonight, Josh gets his chance to do battle with the guy that Jason beat last week in Ron Payne. Do you think you can make it two in a row?”

Josh: “KP, do I think, I know that tonight the greatest tag team in IWO history will be victorious, If ya Smellllllaaaa what the Josh is Brewing”

They start to leave but Kevin stops Jason

“Jason, there are rumors that the tag team division might be no more, what are your thoughts?”

Jason looks at KP then at Josh and says nothing as the champs leave…

Dante has been announced and is in the ring for this grudge match with Swinn. Swinn comes out and falls down as he gets to the stage…He gets up and rolls down the ramp…Dante looks at the ref all confused…Swinn gets to his feet again and climbs in under the ropes..He gets up all wobblely…He walks over to Dante and offers his hand..Dante looks at him and Slaps him…Swinn kicks Dante in the gonads..the bell rings, as Swinn grabs Dante’s head and starts to bite him..he lets go, and holds his hands in the air to taunt the crowd..he turns around and Dante hits him with a European uppercut knocking Swinn off his feet..Dante locks in a chin lock and tries to regroup…Swinn starts to get to his feet, and puts some elbows to Dante’s midsection…swinn gets free and runs to the ropes, he bounces off, and Dante lowers for a back body drop, Swinn goes up but counters and lands behind Dante..He grabs Dante’s ass and holds on, for a few seconds..he has applied the ass lock…Dante jumps up, then gets away and out of the ring..Swinn runs around the ring, then falls on his own power as he trips..Dante slides back in, and Swinn gets to his feet only to get a kick to the gut, and then Fatal Dousage…Dante covers 1…2…3. Dante rolls out of the ring and looks confused at Swinn, as he leaves

Results: Dante wins via Pinfall

Backstage, Corey has caught up to Masque as the two are brawling, they head into the catering room, as Corey throws Masque into a coke machine..Tim Ross was eating some doughnuts and comes over to help Corey out..the two of them pound on Masque dropping him to the ground..Ross picks up some metal tray and nails Masque upside the head…Corey gets a chair and sends masque hard back to the ground…Ross laughs and pats Corey on the back…Corey then nails Ross with the chair..Ross is on the ground, as Corey picks him up and powerbombs him through one of the folding tables in the room..Corey says he doesn’t need anybody’s fucking help..as he turns around masque punches him in the head..the two go out fighting back into the hallway…

Insects and Angels come on, and The Middleweight Champ is back…Dogcatcher gets in the ring to a huge pop and takes a mic…

“A few weeks ago, I once again proved that when I say something, I deliver. I told everyone when I got here that I would bring you innovation, and I would put somebody in the hospital..At Settle the Score I did that in the Dogpound Cage Match..And as you can see Dan Mitchell still hasn’t recovered…But enough about that, last week, while I was relaxing, Wilma decided to be nice and give everyone an update about my condition..However, some asshole decided to kidnap her. So I am out here tonight to get answers. Whoever is behind this needs to show their face”

Dogcatcher waits..nothing happens…

“Figures that the person would be hiding..no matter, I will find Wilma and I..”

Boulevard of Broken Dreams plays and interrupts DC…Gdawg comes down to the ring and gets in and asks for a mic..he talks

“whoa, whoa, whoa…wait a damn minute..Now DC I want to let you know, that I am not behind Wilma’s Kidnapping, but there is some tragic news…I was robbed…Last week I was robbed of my opportunity to be champion. But now, I have my eyes set on something bigger, you.”

DC looks at Gdawg with a funny look, Gdawg keeps talking

“I will be Middleweight champ. I am the best athlete here, the organization is just holding me back. And if you had any balls you would give me my shot.”

DC responds with “So you want a shot huh, I got your shot right here.”

Dogcatcher hits Gdawg with the mic…he gets him back up and punches him a few times..irish whip and powerslam..he picks Gdawg back up and tosses him to the outside…Dogcatcher starts going crazy in the ring, standing on the turnbuckle showing his belt as his music plays..the crowd pops huge…DC gets out of the ring, and says something to Gdawg before going up the ramp and leaving….

A few minutes later Gdawg gets up and heads up the rampway…at the top of the stage, Corey comes out falling down…Gdawg looks over at him and says something…as Gdawg turns around he is met by a boot to the face from Masque..Masque then picks Gdawg up and chokeslams him at the top of the stage..he then starts going back after Corey…Corey is going through the crowd as masque stalks him….

Suddenly an image appears on the viewscreen showing the familiar face of Alli Sabbah sitting in the familiar setting of Allis Emporium.

"Chris. I applaud your initiative in attacking Sharkboy like you did. I know you were merely jesting when you claimed to believe he was I. For I am your humble servant and everything I do I do to help ensure that you remain one of the greatest champions of all time."

Alli sips a glass of wine.

"I am sorry I cannot be there tonight since I am overseeing a "shipment" of rare items for my newest customers. People you know well."

Alli winks.

"Good luck Chris and remember I am rooting for you all the way."

Alli smiles at the camera as it fades to black.

Backstage Mr. Robere is seen talking to Kevin Parker…

“Everyone wants to know about the King of Kings, well the tourney is almost set, a few more spots to fill, but onto other business first..Next week Gdawg will take on The Canuck for the right to become the #1 contender at No Hard Feelings for the Middleweight Title..Also, a match I just signed for the PPV, based on tonight’s events, Masque will meet Corey for the Hardcore title. And let’s not forget that next week’s Redemption will be live from Boise, Idaho, and we premeire IWO Shortcomings as well. So Kevin don’t fuck it up.”

Josh and Jason come out to a huge applause as Jason will be at ringside for the next matchup…Ron Payne is introduced and a video clip is shown of how Josh accidentally interfered last week helping Jason get the win over Payne…the clip ends and both Josh and Payne are in the ring..the bell rings and the two lock up…Josh gets backed into a corner by Payne..the ref breaks them up but Payne nails Josh with a right hand..he then gives some shots to the body as Josh slinks down in the corner..Payne begins to stomp on him, then holds his feet against Josh’s throat choking him..Jason is trying to tell the ref to break the hold..Payne let’s go then applies it again..finally he backs off as the ref warns him..Jason tries to encourage Josh..Payne comes back over and picks Josh up he throws him to the other corner and comes charging in..Josh uses the ropes to go over Payne, and then goes for the school boy..1…2..kickout..both men back up and Payne with a devastating clothesline to Josh..he covers..1..2..kickout..Payne picks him back up and slams him down..bounces off the ropes and nails the legdrop..1…2..kickout…the crowd is going crazy as it seems Masque and Corey are fighting their way to the ring..Masque tosses Corey over the railing and climbs over…Jason is on that side of the ring and looks at Masque and says what the hell are you doing..Masque punches Jason..the two begin to fight..Payne has went over to the ropes to see what is going on..Josh gets up and comes up behind Payne..he attempts the Check Fire, but Payne is too strong he pushes Josh off, Josh turns around and Payne tries to deliver a big boot, but Josh ducks, Payne turns around, a kick by Josh is blocked, but he nails an enzinguri…Josh then goes outside to help fight Corey and masque with Jason..the four of them start brawling, as the ref counts…Payne gets up and goes outside the ring as well breaking the count…he joins in and the ref rings the bell throwing this match out…Masque and Corey start fighting with each other again and head back up the ramp to the back…Meanwhile Jason and Josh get the upperhand on Payne..they roll him back into the ring, where Jason climbs to the top rope…Josh hits a snap suplex on Payne and moves in time for Jason to deliver a frog splash…the champs celebrate with their titles in the ring…

Results: No Contest

The main event is about to start as independent star Sharkboy will challenge for the IWO title…a clip is shown of Stunner attacking Sharkboy last week….Stunner is announced and makes his way to the ring..both men in the ring as Chris Stunner holds out his hand..Sharkboy reluctantly shakes it and the bell rings..these two lock up with sharkboy applying a headlock to Stunner..Stunner moves to the ropes and pushes SB off, Stunner drops down, SB jumps over, Leapfrog by Stunner, hiptoss attempted by Stunner, blocked, SB tries blocked..Stunner counters with a sliding backdrop for the 1..2..kickout…SB gets to his feet and dropkicks Stunner, they get up another SB dropkick..up again, and irish whip by SB..he goes for the sleeperhold…Stunner fights it and hits a sideslam on SB…Stunner goes to the top turnbuckle and begins to climb..SB gets up and runs to the ropes..he meets Stunner with a punch, and climbs up also..the two exchange blows, before SB gets the upperhand and superplexes Stunner…he covers..1…2..the champ kicks out…SB slowly to his feet and motioning to the crowd for the 10,000 Leagues under the sea…Masque and Corey are still fighting and are heading back down the ramp…SB is looking at them, as they roll into the ring the two exhange blows, before SB dropkicks Corey into Masque, who bumps into the ref taking him down..

Corey turns around and Spears Sharkboy…then pounds on his head..Stunner is up and is met with a Gravedigger from Masque…security rushes out to get Masque and Corey out of the ring and to the back…both Sharkboy and Stunner are out, as is the ref…the crowd goes bananas, as “Sharkboy?” comes down the ramp…he rolls in and grabs the other Sharkboy and tosses him out of the ring…He wakes up the ref and covers Stunner..1…2…kickout…”Sharkboy” can’t believe it..he is pissed, he picks up Stunner and kicks him before hitting a DDT..cover..1…2..kickout…Sharkboy is irate..he picks up Stunner again and slams him, then bounces off the ropes and nails the legdrop…cover for the pin…1…2..kickout…he is pissed now…just then Dante comes down the aisle, and gets in the ring..he goes and stomps on Stunner and the ref calls for the bell…Dante picks up Stunner and hits a thrust kick sending him back to the ground…Dante looks at “Sharkboy” and together they begin to stomp away at Stunner…Just then the other Sharkboy gets in the ring and knocks down “Sharkboy”..he is attacked by Dante..but fights him back..irish whip by SB, and a dropkick to Dante taking him down..Stunner back up now and he pairs off with “Sharkboy”, irish whip into the corner, and a stinger splash…he then hits a snapsuplex on “Sharkboy”…the real Sharkboy meanwhile hits a dropout slam on Dante and rolls him out of the ring..he motions for Stunner to take off the mask of the fake Sharkboy…Stunner asks the crowd and they scream yes…Stunner undoes the mask and it is…..Alli Sabbah…Sabbah gets away and rolls out of the ring to join Dante on the outside..he gets Dante up and they start to head up the ramp, as Sharkboy and Stunner are pointing at them from the ring..

The music of Mr. Robere hits and he comes out to the stage…he has a mic

“Oh no, the first time that the IWO Heavyweight title is going to be fought for against competition from outside this company, and You alli Sabbah fuck it up. Well let me tell you what. Next week in Idaho, you will get to make your long awaited comeback to the ring. Next week it will be Alli Sabbah, teaming up with Dante. To take on Chris Stunner and his partner…Sharkboy”

The crowd goes crazy as does Stunner and SB..Sabbah and Dante go up the ramp fussing at Mr. Robere, as the camera fades to black.

Results: Chris Stunner wins and retains the IWO Heavyweight Title via DQ
Old 05 Jul 2005, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Great idea....I like....nice show.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2005, 11:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Great idea....I like....nice show.
what's a great idea?
Old 05 Jul 2005, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
what's a great idea?
The fake sharkboy and him being Alli.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2005, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Curses foiled again.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Good job DC. We were pretty much everywhere.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote