ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > GVGOAT Tournament

GVGOAT Tournament All closed/old GVGOAT polls are in here for your viewing pleasure.

GVGOAT Round 1: Earthbound vs. Dirt to Daytona
View Poll Results: Who'll advance to round 2?
Earthbound 4 57.14%
Dirt to Daytona 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2004, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default GVGOAT Round 1: Earthbound vs. Dirt to Daytona

Earthbound (Nintendo, SNES)

A meteor crashes in Onett, and the results lead to an adventure for the main character Ness and his friends. a cult Classic that is differnt than most RPGs out there.

Dirt to Daytona (Infogrames, Cube/PS2)

a nascar title that is considered popular by many. sorry for a lack of a good info, but i've never played it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 12:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You start out like most do. In dirt races. Then you get a sponsor that wants to move into NASCAR Modified series. Then, after you win the championship, you go into the truck series, and you gotta win the championship. Then you go into the Winston Cup Series.

The dirt races are pretty fun, if your car doesn't dominate.

Last edited by Side Effect; 04 Jun 2004 at 12:14 AM.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Dirt To Daytona.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 10:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i know nothing of either, so i wont vote on this one

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I voted earthbond. I like this game better.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2004, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Haven't Played either....But i'm a Big NASCAR fan....so...
Old 05 Jun 2004, 04:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

anything that reminds me of daytona gets my vote

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote