ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think this would be a good Storyline for my SVR 11 game?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2010, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AWWWEEESSSOMEEY2J is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think this would be a good Storyline for my SVR 11 game?

Ok Rob Van Dam is the WWE Champion and Kane is the world heavyweight champion. Recently David Hart Smith But he could not get the WWE title match at Wrestlemania because Edge won the Royal Rumble. Sheamus and David have teamed up after Tyson was injured talking about this new team called the Foreigners. CM Punk and Kane are having a rivalry as well. Im thinking of having Kane defeat CM Punk and Sheamus winning the U.S title at Wrestlemania And Then The Great Khali and Vladimir Kozlov will win the tag team tag titles and then after the match they announce they are part of the Foreigners. Then David will win the MITB and Rob Van Dam will beat Edge in a hard fought match. Then Vladimir Kozlov and Edge will go and attack Rob Van Dam and as he is down David Cashes in his MITB and wins the WWE title. After the match Edge announces hes a member of the Foreigners.

Raw Later on: Then it would be a WWE #1 Contenders match Edge Vs Rob Van Dam and Edge wins. Then Rob complains to the GM (Stephanie McMahon) That Edge will just Let David win because hes part of the Foreigners. The Gm will make a match for Backlash when Rob Van Dam HBK and Undertaker (All former WWE Champions in my story) Vs Rob Van Dam Edge and Sheamus. If the Natives win (RVD HBK ad Undertaker) Rob will get the WWE title HBK will get the U.S title and Undertaker will gets Edges title opportunity. (He got it because of the #1 contender match). If the Foreigners win though David gets to chose who he wants to face for the WWE title at Extreme Rules same goes for Sheamus's U.S title. and Edge gets to challenge for any WWE title he wants.

Backlash: Then in the match The Natives will about to win (Before Kane Retained his title) Kane runs in and helps the Foreigners win announcing that the Foreigners have moved to Smackdown as well. With him (He was born in Spain) the I.c champion Chris Jericho (Raised in Canada) Christian William Regal and Drew McIntyre then I will start this whole invasion storyline so tell me what you think and how I can improve it.
AWWWEEESSSOMEEY2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2010, 08:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(AMW) Robert Trimbole (X) is on a distinguished road

very original but still a good story i can't think of much to improve on
(AMW) Robert Trimbole (X) is offline   Reply With Quote