ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can you really see The Miz with the WWE Championship or becoming the face of the company?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2010, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road
Default Can you really see The Miz with the WWE Championship or becoming the face of the company?

IMO, i think he is really overrated, his mic skills are great, but i just can't see him being the top dog in the company, now don't get me wrong i like The Miz
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B.Collins87 is on a distinguished road

No i dont not yet at least i do see Daniel Bryan being the face of the company not anytime soon but within a few years he just need to get some muscle so he dont look like such a nerd cause hes a really good wrestler and i hope he gets a push
B.Collins87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hitcher In The Picture is on a distinguished road

I can see him being the top heel one day. Thats all tbh
Hitcher In The Picture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Spidey Owns is on a distinguished road

not really hes definetly winning the belt but as the face of the wwe, no. unless he really kisses vkm's @ss
Spidey Owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

I don't understand how saying Awesome every twenty seconds make's good mic skills. The Miz mic skills are good not that great. He is an okay wrestler that needs alot of work but then again being the best wrestler does not matter anymore (or have they ever mattered). Of Course I can see him being the face of the company WWE likes to push guys with mic skills and mediocre wrestling ability. He most likely will be WWE Champion by 2011.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

Maybe in a few years he could be the face of the company, but as of now I just can't see him being a successful face of the company.

Yeah he has mic skills, but I have yet to see him put on a match where he really carried his weight. His finisher is below average, and IDK I wouldn't be able to take him seriously against the top dogs right now. He'd probably end up being a champion who cheats his way to victory every time; and I strongly dislike those kinds of WWE champions.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote