ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think The Undertaker is the reason why Michelle McCool is champion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2010, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think The Undertaker is the reason why Michelle McCool is champion?

So do you think this?Yes/No and Why

WQ-So,are you looking forward to Edge VS Kane at Survivor Series?Who do you want to win?
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

ortonchampion is on a distinguished road

No I Dont, Everything happens for a Reason the WWE Saw Potential they Caught it just because her Taker are datin doesnt mean thats the reason shes champion who is Undertaker
ortonchampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Michael Reiser is on a distinguished road

I lean towards yes that is the only reason she is champ and even still has a job. All divas have a shelf life before they are gone and if she was married to someone outside of WWE she would be gone by now. She isn't anything special in the ring or super hot so why else would she still be around and champ.

WQ- No because I'm not a big Kane fan so hopefully Edge wins the title.
Michael Reiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

No. If Taker had that kind of influence he'd use it to get himself made Champion...
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sheamus O_Shaunessy is on a distinguished road

No, Michelle can actually wrestle.

but Cowboy Bob Orton is the reason why Randy is the WWE champion.

I want Kane to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. He should keep the title for next 9 months lol
Sheamus O_Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes, I do. It's so obvious to see. If Taker and Michelle were not together she would've been released years or months ago.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road

no i don't. michelle mccool is a good wrestler. like her or not, she picked up really quick and she is very impressive. well yeah, maybe she wouldn't have gotten as big of a push as she had and maybe it has a little something to do with it(just a little), but mostly the reason she is where she is right now is cause she can wrestle. if she didn't have the talent she wouldn't have made it this far. sure, she wouldn't have got all the title reigns she has got if it wasn't for the undertaker, but she would still have become champion. the wwe can see the talent she has.

EDIT: michelle mccool is also a hardworker and can have a decent to good match with any diva in the wwe(well ,almost). she is a good wrestler, very athletic, and is damn good at what she does. she is the complete package.

wq: yes i am. they both have been wrestling for a very long time and they both have had history together. they did feud over lita in 2005. not to mention there both good wrestlers. edge has had a great career. he is a 9 time world champion, a royal rumble winner, a king of the ring winner, a multiple tag team champion, and he set the bar for the ladder match. kane is one of the best bigman wrestlers in wwe history. he has taken the undertaker to the limit many times. they both have! edge is a in ring general and kane is a merciless, sinister, cold hearted monster! both men are past there prime, but there still good. they would be able to put on a really good match at survivor series. this would have a lot of psychology. i would love to see this match.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

THE ROCK! is on a distinguished road

No.

McCool is actually a pretty decent wrestler. That same theory could have also been applied to many other different people as well. Was Chyna women's champion because of her then relationship with HHH? or because she really was the Ninth Wonder of the World? Was Lita women's champion because of her relationship with Matt Hardy or because she really had talent? For people doubting her wrestling abilities, Michelle is married to The Undertaker, wouldn't everyone think he has shown her the ropes of his MMA and Wrestling techniques? Undertaker does do everything for the benefit of the business. So Michelle wouldn't be champion if he and Vince didn't see fit. Taker doesn't exactly think with his *****.
THE ROCK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great OneŽ is on a distinguished road

Yes, come one definitely how long have you been watching wrestling for Michelle

started out in 04' part of the RAW Diva search she lost that year to Christy Hemme

who won the Diva Search contest that year. She lost and they kept her on the roster

to be a manager to the tag team of KC James and Idol Stevens then, when that story

line didn't workout she pursued a singles career she stole The Undertaker away from

his wife broke up a happy home and that's a fact jack if she wasn't wit the undertaker

she would of been released a long time ago and that's a fact you can ask anybody in

the wwe it is about politics who you know. Know that Michelle McCool married Taker

she has a bright future for herself in World Wrestling Entertainment.

WQ Yes, I asked about this potential feud before anybody and everyone was doubting

Edge that he still had it in him to be in the main event scene I told everyone this was a

feud in the mix just give him a chance to prove himself Edge is the next Champion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRACTCTuk8
The Great OneŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
bar
Fresh Noob

bar is on a distinguished road

in a way yes, but not because they are married. taker is a big reason because he is the one who took her under his wing and trained her

as far as someone saying if taker had that kind of influence he would make himself champion. This person obviously has no clue about wwe, there is no one (besides vince) who is more respected, has more love for the business, or has more influence backstage than taker. he probably could have the title anytime he wants however he is about the future of the company and spends his time putting over younger and underused talent
bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

People have been wondering this ever since she has married Undertaker. For me, it a big fat no.

At first, she debuted as a fan favorite with her Personal Trainer Gimmick. Then she had to go back to WWE's development facility called DSW. She then returned in 2006, but let me get straight to the point. I say no because before she even dated Mark (Undertaker) she was successful because she was the first ever Divas champion. Also, she can actually wrestle unlike Kelly Kelly. Kelly only has fans because of looks. Michelle is good looking too, but she can look good and wrestle at the same time. So WWE could have made Kelly a champion but they needed someone experienced and that can wrestle to do the job. As for being co-divas champion Layla can also look good and wrestle as well. I have no idea why people think Michelle slept her way to the top, she was successful before marrying Undertaker and has the skills and looks that a diva needs to be champion, or even to be a good thing for WWE.
WWF ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

Richard C is on a distinguished road

No...one thing Vince does not allow is talent dictating to him what should be the direction of story lines. Mark will be a lifer with the company and would not broach this with the boss...he would know better.
Richard C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 08:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???????? Ms.?xt??m?? is on a distinguished road

yes. If she and Taker weren't banging, Michelle would be working at McDonald's by now. Michelle isn't that great of a wrestler and she's not even that pretty.I bet Michelle only cares about her career, not Taker.
???????? Ms.?xt??m?? is offline   Reply With Quote